The Future rests in Secrets

L

Leucothea

Original poster
Along Time ago, when the earth and sky collided together to form mountains. A tribe of wolves reigned over all the world, a peaceful tribe known as the LunarHunters, roamed protecting the animals surrounding the earth. This tribe consisted of the Alpha's, the chief, healer, fortune teller, warriors, and elders. They lived to protect those of the weak. Until the chief, a wolf named Jodeci grew tired of the tribe's peacefulness and began killing off the wildlife in the area, hunting the deer down one by one, with a band of followers with the same beliefs as him. One by one they slaughtered the land of creatures, leaving the wolves of the tribe to fall into total anarchy.

The tribe members went to the Fortune Teller, Aya, asking her to pray to the gods for food. Aya refused, for she foretold that the wolf responsible was none other than her son, Jodeci. The Alpha's sentenced Jodeci to death, but Jodeci had already tore into the mind of the tribe, telling them the lack of food was caused because the gods were punishing the Alpha's for they're indecency. One night, the warriors led the Alpha's into the woods and slaughtered them as a sacrifice to the gods. Jodeci sought out the opportunity to claim his way as Alpha over the tribe.

Months came and gone and yet the animals never returned, the wolves became scarce as most died off from starvation, while the others became cannibals to survive.

Aya who had been forced into exile for birthing such an evil beast created a poison asking the gods to destroy her son for she couldn't. Aya, the next morning placed the poison in the water of her son and watched as he licked every last drop until his heart stopped and he passed. Aya and the remaining wolves of her tribe found that the animals flourished, the rivers, which were so barren, overflowed. The gods had answered Aya's prayer and sent the wolves their hope. Two new Alpha's were made and they created rules for the tribe, so that if the same problem happened again, the rules would be the stronghold of the tribe forever.

But little did they know Jodeci had been focusing on black magic. He never fully passed, the voodoo he practiced cursed the wolves of the tribe. Their offspring would become humans. The tribe for months began to feel the changes, turning human during battles and being slaughtered once more. Arya who had grown old, practiced Hoodoo, the good magic of the earth, had not been able to turn into a human. But she vowed to help the others, she mastered the art of helping all of them turn into the human and wolf state whenever they pleased. She died soon after giving birth to a young pup as white as snow and the heavens.

This werewolf would be the start of something new. A new era of werewolves, roaming around the territory the size of Alaska and expanding. The last werewolf tribe in all of United States.

Today, the tribe grows strong, new pups are born and all follow the rules the Alpha's from the ancient times created. the tribe lives under a new name and a new Alpha Female who keeps the pack strong. The MountainTribe is their name and now its time for their journey to come into play. Helping each other survive the hardships of their secret and keeping it safe.

[SPOILI]Wolf Rules:

Food Rules:
Alpha/s eat first, under any circumstances are you allowed to approach the Alpha/s while they are eating.
Eating order:
1. Alpha/s
2. MoonTeller
3. SpiritSpeaker
4. Elders
5. Chief
6. Healer
7. Warriors.
If this order is broken, punishment will be two days without a meal.

Human Rules:
1. The tribe must not be shown to humans. Result will be treachery and unspeakable futures.
2. Only wolves may take their human form in the presence of humans
3. Humans are forbidden in the tribe, unless the Alpha permits it so
4. All pack rules must be followed in human form unless Alpha says otherwise
5. Defend the tribe.

Character Rules:
1. Alpha Female and MoonTeller will be played by me. If you want the position of alpha male, your charrie must win mine's heart. If you wish to be Chief or Healer PM ME and I'll reserve the position for you.

2. I strongly Encourage Romance, wolves must have mates to be whole inside.

3. No God-Modding or you will be exiled and not allowed back in.

4. Only accepted charries can begin to Rp, if not accepted I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish! But please dont be childish and post without being accepted or you will be kicked out without question. If you want to rp that bad, send me a message, and I'll get to you.

5.Any and all problems will be dealt with by me, a rude person, someone killing your character without your permission etc. Send me a message, not meaning this: (so and so just used their charrie and killed mine without permission) in the roleplay. I'll ignore you and ask everyone else too, unless you send me a message so I can personally deal with the issue.

6.If your going to be gone for more than a week please tell me, so I can message people and tell them, your character will be gone. I dont want the exact date and time you'll be back, just a message to tell me, so that we dont involve your charrie and you come back the next day having a heart attack cause your confused. Pm me and I will send you a flashback or Re-Cap for you.[/SPOILI]

Info Sheet:

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Personality:
Human Pic:
Pic:
Other:
Theme Song:(optional and fun)

Haha! I shall be first! >:3
Also: Killing Naomi. >:T

Name: Mib
Crush: None
Mate: N/A
Personality: Mib is more quiet than talkative, yet she'll communicate if invited. She chooses her words wisely, and thinks before speaking. Mib knows how to keep her cool, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a bad side. Her voice is deeper as a female, but not quite as 'manly' as a male's. She's affectionate towards the Moon Teller, and some say she has a soft spot for white wolves.
Human Pic: Mib Human.png
Pic: Clickers!
Other: She's told to be blind, but she's never told anyone whether she is or not. She's also said to have schizophrenia, but again, she's never told anyone if she does or not.
Theme Song: Click here >:D

Name: Yenzo
Crush: . . . Te be determined. x)
Mate: None. >:T
Personality: He's hopeless romantic, and is usually lost in thoughts about the future and some girl he's come to love. He's quite peaceful, unless he's shown that someone is a threat. He likes to talk, though he may get shy around his crush. He has a quick tongue, and speaks faster than he can think. He's basically a contrast to Mib, though they both get along just fine.
Human Pic: Click here!
Pic: Clickers here, ignore the watermark. o.O;;
Other: He's not the brightest crayon in the box, but he has his moments of knowledge.
Theme Song: Click! >:O

Agh....application forms. But I'm back and ready to assault you with Manx, Jace and Axel....

I get to keep Manx....Possibly Jace

[Spoili]
w_greeneyes.jpg
[/Spoili]
Name: Manx (wolf) Michelle (human)
Crush: None yet (Yenzo has to woo her >=D)
Personality: Manx is quiet and mostly dwelling in her thoughts. She isn't shy, but doesn't speak unless she feels she has to. Despite being a wolf, her name and way of hunting closely resembles a cat, though she doesn't have their impeccable trait of balance and flawless grace.
Pic:[spoili]
north-american-wolf-canis-species-spotlight-grey-gray-fur-eyes-paws-nose-lupus-photo-468x310.jpg
[/spoili]
Other:

anime_boy-1.jpg
(wish this was a lot bigger.....no pun intended)

Name: Jace
Crush: N/A
Personality: Jace is aloof and comes off as mean and uncaring. He's quiet and associates actively with Manx, since the two had grown up together. He's protective of her as an older brother although it's always seen as something else.
Pic:[spoili]
grey-wolf-04.jpg
[/spoili]
Other: It hasn't come up yet >.>;

Okay, I couldn't resist.

[spoili]
tumblr_m51t64EClQ1rts5qto2_500.jpg
[/spoili]

Name: Axel Crowe (as he prefers to be called Axel both ways)
Personality: Axel is a carefree spirit that loves to have fun. He acts like a teenager and hardly seems to take anything seriously. He had managed to get under Jace's skin after becoming part of the tribe and gets away with things that would normally have him limping within seconds of doing. He often ropes Manx in as his partner in crime in order to escape the times he does manage t piss Jace off bad enough, knowing that the other dealt equal punishment and wouldn't go to the extreme if the youngest of them were involved.
Pic: [spoili]
wolf-desktop-1024x768.jpg
[/spoili]

I'm done. :3
Now that that's done, I wish Yenzo's hair was green, so he may proclaim randomly, "Screw the rules, I have green hair! >:O"

Ooh... Yenzo might just switch to Jace now that I see him. xD

Lol xD. That's why I love Jace <3

Maybe it just forms a bond of friendship between Yennie and Manx. Ultimately it's up to Jace what he does xD

Oh no, not another nickname... xD And this one is worse than Connie... Or whatever Cona's nickname was. x.x

It was Connie xD YENNIEH~!

xD I'm notorious for assigning nicknames..... BEWARE

...if i don't use Axel then Manx will end up being the nicknamer.

Name: Leucothea or LouAnne in human
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Personality: Same as usual. But this time as a human she seems to be hiding secrets and nobody knows why, she is more venturous. Loves to sing now that she has a voice and is troubled in her mind. A mystery.
Human Pic:
[SPOILI]
Gaia.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Pic:
[SPOILI]
wolf-17.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Other:
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5QUexvCxE

Name: NightShade or Sarafina in human
Gander: Female
Personality: Same old NightShade
Human Pic:
[SPOILI]
Ashley-Greene-iPad-3-HD-Backgrounds-1.jpg
7592E99F-orig.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Wolf pic:
[SPOILI]
1-black-wolf-sandi-baker.jpg
[/SPOILI]
theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiXamyG7O8U

Name: Wrath or Bryce in human
Personality: A mystery as a human, its like he has two personalities
Human Pic:
[SPOILI]
Kuraiko.png
[/SPOILI]
Wolf Pic:
[SPOILI]
Wolf1W.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcs7fMmhRms

Oh lord, if Manx starts calling Yenni- >:T
I mean, if Manx starts calling Yenzo* that in the RP, he might just have to turn gay for Jace. (Or Axel, if you decide to bring him back :D)

aw man!

those rules were put there AFTER i went >.>;

it's been done on a pc that's not mine so copying and pasting is kind of meh. >.>; _-_

Name: Allister
Personality: Allister is rather standoffish, and always seems to be trapped in his own little world. He shows little interest in most other people, ignoring anyone that approaches him unless he feels it necessary to offer any words in the direction. Normally alone, he doesn't get along with other people so well. If you can manage to get close enough to him, he becomes protective and a bit more talkitive. Though his face will still hold little expression.
Human Pic:
gallery_13024_28_14244.jpg

Pic:
Wolfy
Other: There is no tattoo on his arm, please just ignore that.
Theme Song: Requiem for a Dream

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Name: Juniper
Personality: Juniper is active and very talkative. She's always doing something or other in order to keep herself entertained. She enjoys helping others and making people smile. It's rare, but at times she just stares off into space. Thinking of whatever had occurred to her at the moment. A dazed sort of look in her eye. More often than not though, she's helping someone, or off chatting.
Human Pic:
large_fantasy_girl_88956.jpeg

Pic:
Wolfy
Theme Song: Explosive

Oh yae, another torture victim- I MEAN... Another roleplay member. :D xD

Don't be, I have the nice characters. xD

Dont be scared of Darky. Just bite back. Thats what I do and now were the best of friends *walks behind Darky with knife towards throat* Ain't that right Darky? :lol: JK i love you

As for characters mine are nice. Wrath can be a butthead so just have one of your character punch him around a bit. He like abusive greetings. Lou and NightShade are just loveable.