The Furry Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica hopped into the back of the truck on the opposite of olive. She looked at the carpet. "Its kinda dingy but hey I kinda like it." She grabbed a soda and popped the tab.

Apollo shifted into Drive gear and called back, Hang on to your sodas, girls! He then laughed as he made the tires squeal, tearing out of the parking lot on rubber-smoke clouds. As they went through town, he pushed back the window which allowed driver and riders to speak. Ha-ha-hooo! How was that?

Olive, her fur plastered against the wind, her eyes watering from the wind tried to reply, but was choked by a flying bug. "EEEEhhhhhhk!" She gagged while holding onto the side of the trunk and violently coughing up the horrid creature.

Jessica laughed as she felt the wind flow through her fur. "It feels great back here." She took a drink of her soda and then looked at olive." You OK over there, girl"

As Olive coughed out the last remains of the bug, she looked up at Jessica with a slight laugh. "Never better~" She said n a cheery tone. She then turned her head to town where different people were walking down the street. Waving to several people, Olive felt like a princess somewhat.. What a silly though, she said to herself with a smile and waited for the rest of the ride.

Apollo pulled into the parking lot of the Mall, dubbed 'The Lucky Star', and it featured a lot of star featured items and luck items, as well, but it also had the typical Food Court, Clothing Shops, and such. He took a little while finding space for parking, as it was a Saturday and the weekend is the busiest time, but finally parked and got out. He dropped the back, which allowed the girls to get out, and blushed when he saw Olive's flushed face. You all right, Olive?

Olive nodded, "Mhm!" She replied, hopping out of the back, her salmon-colored tail flying after her. She brushed off her black tank and smiled as she turned towards the mall. This was her place.

Jessica jumped out of the back of the truck. She brushed her blouse of and the bottom of her jeans. "So what's the plan of attack."

"I was planning on visiting all of my main stores first, and a couple of side ones in between. I have some cash since I haven't gone to the mall in a while so I plan on getting a whole new wardrobe!" Olive said, joking about the whole new wardrobe part. There was no way in the world she had enough cash for that. She started towards the entrance of the large building.

Apollo listened to her description, and coughed when she suggested a whole new wardrobe, but he followed her into the mall nevertheless. Since he had a bit of money himself, he wanted to get something for himself, and browsed along with the girls, but he longed to break off and look for his own set of clothing.

Jessica followed her friends into the mall. She had saved up quite a bit of money for shopping and now was the time to use it. As they were walking she saw a dress in the window and rushed o er to look at it. "That's a really pretty dress. I'd bet you'd look great in it olive."

Olive blushed and her tail fluffed up a bit. "Aww, really, Jess?" Olive walked up to her friend with a smile and turned to the dress next to it, a nice shade of red that would go well on Jessica. "And you'd look great on the one next to it, Jessica!" Olive turned to her friend with a smile before turning around and noticing Apollo was looking around, rather uninterested with the dresses. "Hey, after this store, what store do you want to go to, Apollo?"

Status
Not open for further replies.