2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
the-fosters.jpeg

PLOT:
Stef, a dedicated police officer, is in a relationship with Lena. The two have built a close-knit family with Stef's biological son, Brandon, and adopted twins, Mariana and Jesus. When Lena meets Callie -- hardened from being in and out of foster homes -- the couple welcome her into their home, thinking it is temporary. Callie's blunt commentary about the atypical family hits a nerve with the twins, who struggle with their own identities. Then the girl discovers a secret that could land Mariana in trouble. Brandon helps Callie navigate the social scene at high school, but she skips school to meet up with an old friend. Her behavior makes Stef and Lena second-guess their decision to help her.

So this is taken from google and is of course based of the Fosters. However, I do wish to change some thing for this roleplay!

~ Two Gay parents - Joseph and Matthew
~Biological daughter
~Twins are the same (only gender wise)
~Callie will be a male (and of course not named Callie)
~Jude (Callie's brother she protects in the show) is of course a girl (and not named Jude)
~ There will be five friends

If you have not noticed it is basically a gender bent version of the Fosters!

So the children will be from the ages of 15-18, but the character that replaces Jude will be 13 or 14.

So the relationships will be determined via me and my co-gm @Misguided†Ghost and they pretty much go like this...

Callie-like-male = Biological Daughter
Callie-like-male = Friend 5
Twin 1 (Male) = Friend 3
Twin 2 (Female) = Friend 2
Jude-like-female = Friend 4
Biological Daughter = Friend 1

OKAY so all those friends are confusing, right? So let me break them down for you.

Friend 1 = Biological Daughter's band mate who is male
Friend 2 = Biological Daughter's band mate (male)
Friend 3 = Twin 2's best friend (female)
Friend 4 = Can be either male or female and is Jude-like-female's best friend
Friend 5 = Is Callie-like-male's friend from her new school

If you haven't noticed there is a love square! That continues to have more drama! I love drama!

So there are spots open! (Of course there is spots open...just created this interest check!)
Biological Daughter -Bethany Maria Foster - Taken by @Celestial☀Chaos
Twin 1 (Male)- IceQueen
Twin 2 (Female) - Taken by @Misguided†Ghost
Callie-like-male - Prince Justin Perfection
Jude-like-female - Princess Poisoned Rose
Cousin - Taken

~
All 5 Friends are open
Friend 1 - Taken
Friend 2 - Open
Friend 3 - Open
Friend 4 - Open
Friend 5 - IceQueen
Friend 6 - Taken

Rules:
~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
  • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Misguided†Ghost What we say goes
  • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
  • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
  • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
  • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
  • There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is four.
  • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
  • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
  • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
  • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
  • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
  • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
  • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
  • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
  • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
  • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
Character Sheet
PICTURE OF CHARACTER HERE (Mandatory. All other "place pictures here" are optional)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Gender✮
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (Optional)
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Other✮
✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮

Last edited:
Oh I want to join this so bad but I'd have preferred to play a gay boy ;-; ugh. Hmph... Gotta figure did out. Which straight couple shall I feel most comfortable with? =-=

Decisions decisions.

Biological daughter's band mate, who is male? May I?

What kind of band is this?

Biological daughter's band mate, who is male? May I?

What kind of band is this?
Open to anything on band genre wise.

Oh I want to join this so bad but I'd have preferred to play a gay boy ;-; ugh. Hmph... Gotta figure did out. Which straight couple shall I feel most comfortable with? =-=

Decisions decisions.
some of the friends don't have genders I believe. There might be room for one

Open to anything on band genre wise.

May I have like recently gotten into an argument and left to start up like a new band? Because every band I am thinking doesn't have a female in the group. Other than In This Moment. Yeah I was going to go with metal because why not. I love metal.

May I have like recently gotten into an argument and left to start up like a new band? Because every band I am thinking doesn't have a female in the group. Other than In This Moment. Yeah I was going to go with metal because why not. I love metal.
There are actually a lot of bands with females in the group. PVRIS, Eyes Set To Kill, Evanescence, The Animal in Me, Halestorm, Flyleaf, Skillet, upon many more

There are actually a lot of bands with females in the group. PVRIS, Eyes Set To Kill, Evanescence, The Animal in Me, Halestorm, Flyleaf, Skillet, upon many more

Yet. I listen to none of those. Because I think the music is shite.

Okay, well since you wish to have another band then please find another roleplay group because your character wouldn't be present in the story due to the fact mine would have cut ties with him.
And all those bands are pretty much metal, which you said you like, unless you don't like them because they have a female in the group. (Sips tea)

Okay, well since you wish to have another band then please find another roleplay group because your character wouldn't be present in the story due to the fact mine would have cut ties with him.
And all those bands are pretty much metal, which you said you like, unless you don't like them because they have a female in the group. (Sips tea)

I like how we go 0-60.

We can come up with a compromise. That's what I am trying to do.

Band drama is always the best drama. Perhaps, than not having an entirely different band, but he's frustrated and tired of the original band and that can cause some conflict within the RP.

I like how we go 0-60.

We can come up with a compromise. That's what I am trying to do.

Band drama is always the best drama. Perhaps, than not having an entirely different band, but he's frustrated and tired of the original band and that can cause some conflict within the RP.
Which band member did you want, one or two? Also, have you listened to any of the bands above? If so, which songs?

Which band member did you want? Also, have you listened to any of the bands above? If so, which songs?
The Male Band member.

And anyway, I have. I lied. Evanescence was all right. I liked One Song from Flyleaf. But I don't like Hailstorm I have listened to a number of her songs after she was featured with Lindsey Stirling.

I like more edgy.

The problem that I have with a lot of these female band members is that they all have one sound. The reason why I like In This Moment is because she is hardcore. She takes a feminine approach to a masculine way of singing. She's been able to feminize something so masculine and be hard, edgy, and rocky.

Evanescence, has always kind of looked pretty and sang sad songs. I am looking at the music video Lithium. Flyleaf, only ever had one good song, imo. Which is So Sick. Hailstorm is trying to be pretty and edgy.

I am more than willing to compromise. I was simply brainstorming ideas. I am not adamant about one idea. I should make that very clear. I was trying to gauge where I could go in my own creation of a character and the role I was looking to adapt.

The Male Band member.

And anyway, I have. I lied. Evanescence was all right. I liked One Song from Flyleaf. But I don't like Hailstorm I have listened to a number of her songs after she was featured with Lindsey Stirling.

I like more edgy.

The problem that I have with a lot of these female band members is that they all have one sound. The reason why I like In This Moment is because she is hardcore. She takes a feminine approach to a masculine way of singing. She's been able to feminize something so masculine and be hard, edgy, and rocky.

Evanescence, has always kind of looked pretty and sang sad songs. I am looking at the music video Lithium. Flyleaf, only ever had one good song, imo. Which is So Sick. Hailstorm is trying to be pretty and edgy.

I am more than willing to compromise. I was simply brainstorming ideas. I am not adamant about one idea. I should make that very clear. I was trying to gauge where I could go in my own creation of a character and the role I was looking to adapt.
Okay, there are two male band members. Friend 1 is a male band member and so is Friend 2. So just let me know 1 or 2. Anyways, I would like the band to be together at some point, but if you want to start off with him having left than I guess we can do that.

Okay, there are two male band members. Friend 1 is a male band member and so is Friend 2. So just let me know 1 or 2. Anyways, I would like the band to be together at some point, but if you want to start off with him having left than I guess we can do that.

Friend 1. And maybe not just leaving, but creative differences could slowly tear them apart. If that makes you more comfortable. But I can also have him have just recently left. And just cause drama for them.

Friend 1. And maybe not just leaving, but creative differences could slowly tear them apart. If that makes you more comfortable. But I can also have him have just recently left. And just cause drama for them.
I think you could have him have just left, but what I was meaning is maybe he comes back for a bit for some reason and than leaves again.

I think you could have him have just left, but what I was meaning is maybe he comes back for a bit for some reason and than leaves again.

Okay that will work.

:)

Sorry for all the confusion and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.