2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
the-fosters.jpeg

PLOT:
Stef, a dedicated police officer, is in a relationship with Lena. The two have built a close-knit family with Stef's biological son, Brandon, and adopted twins, Mariana and Jesus. When Lena meets Callie -- hardened from being in and out of foster homes -- the couple welcome her into their home, thinking it is temporary. Callie's blunt commentary about the atypical family hits a nerve with the twins, who struggle with their own identities. Then the girl discovers a secret that could land Mariana in trouble. Brandon helps Callie navigate the social scene at high school, but she skips school to meet up with an old friend. Her behavior makes Stef and Lena second-guess their decision to help her.

So this is taken from google and is of course based of the Fosters. However, I do wish to change some thing for this roleplay!

~ Two Gay parents - Joseph and Matthew
~Biological daughter
~Twins are the same (only gender wise)
~Callie will be a male (and of course not named Callie)
~Jude (Callie's brother she protects in the show) is of course a girl (and not named Jude)
~ There will be five friends

If you have not noticed it is basically a gender bent version of the Fosters!

So the children will be from the ages of 15-18, but the character that replaces Jude will be 13 or 14.

So the relationships will be determined via me and my co-gm @Misguided†Ghost and they pretty much go like this...

Callie-like-male = Biological Daughter
Callie-like-male = Friend 5
Twin 1 (Male) = Friend 3
Twin 2 (Female) = Friend 2
Jude-like-female = Friend 4
Biological Daughter = Friend 1

OKAY so all those friends are confusing, right? So let me break them down for you.

Friend 1 = Biological Daughter's band mate who is male
Friend 2 = Biological Daughter's band mate (male)
Friend 3 = Twin 2's best friend (female)
Friend 4 = Can be either male or female and is Jude-like-female's best friend
Friend 5 = Is Callie-like-male's friend from her new school

If you haven't noticed there is a love square! That continues to have more drama! I love drama!

So there are spots open! (Of course there is spots open...just created this interest check!)
Biological Daughter -Bethany Maria Foster - Taken by @Celestial☀Chaos
Twin 1 (Male)- IceQueen
Twin 2 (Female) - Taken by @Misguided†Ghost
Callie-like-male - Prince Justin Perfection
Jude-like-female - Princess Poisoned Rose
Cousin - Taken

~
All 5 Friends are open
Friend 1 - Taken
Friend 2 - Open
Friend 3 - Open
Friend 4 - Open
Friend 5 - IceQueen
Friend 6 - Taken

Rules:
~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
  • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Misguided†Ghost What we say goes
  • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
  • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
  • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
  • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
  • There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is four.
  • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
  • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
  • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
  • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
  • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
  • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
  • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
  • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
  • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
  • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
Character Sheet
PICTURE OF CHARACTER HERE (Mandatory. All other "place pictures here" are optional)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Gender✮
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (Optional)
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Other✮
✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮

Last edited:
34534e299e9f63751a38065dcb961bb7.jpg

✮Name✮
Nova Cross

✮Nickname(s)✮
Super Nova,Nova,N

✮Age and Birthday✮
16, November 16

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Eye Color✮
Blue Grey

✮Hair Description✮
Pixie cut, normally brown, dyed blue

✮Height✮
5'6"

✮Weight✮
130 Pounds

✮Piercings✮
2mm gauge in each ear and another above that, and a belly button.

✮Marks✮
A large scar on her inner right thigh

✮Scent✮
Rosemary, Lavender and Rain

✮Health Ailments✮
Depressed, and Insomniac

✮Personality✮
Competitive|Stubborn|Irritating

Nova is nothing less than competitivie. Anything in her field of talents is something she is willing to take
a challenge for. And when she looses, she tends to be very stubborn and call fouls, even if they
followed the rules through the competition. But if she does win, she will never let you forget for as
long as you are friend. But if she never wins, she will find ways to irritate you by being her normal
scatterbrained and enthusiastic self.

Creative|Confident|Caring

Depressed|Intelectual|Multi Talented

✮History✮
TBR

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Hobbies
Shooting Arrows/Guns
Photography
Cliff Diving
Painting
Crafting
Carving
Swimming
Parkour

Talents
Crafting-Medium
Photography-High
Shooting-Medium
Parkour-Low

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
+Creative, Confident, Friendly, Excitable
-Depressed, Doesn't Sleep, Irritable, Stubborn

✮Fears✮
Her ex boyfriend
Falling asleep and not waking up
Letting her future self down

✮Secrets✮
Her ex boyfriend is really not that much of an ex since she keeps getting drawn back in
Her ex cheated on her a lot, and abuses her.
Her Parents are divorced
She is Depressed
She has insomnia

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Other✮

✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮

Last edited:
You completely misread me from a SJ standpoint. I said you came off sexist, I didn't say you were. There's a difference. I don't mean to harp on you, you we're just a little too harsh with how you put down music. Let's not start an argument, please, I just wanted to explain.

You completely misread me from a SJ standpoint. I said you came off sexist, I didn't say you were. There's a difference. I don't mean to harp on you, you we're just a little too harsh with how you put down music. Let's not start an argument, please, I just wanted to explain.

That's fine. I was explaining as well. :)

WIP- The Personality is giving me grief, but I wanted to share the appearance and see if my picture was okay.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Gabriel Claude Hunter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicknames: Gabe, Claw, Xycho [stage name, pronounced like Psycho. Because X can be pronounced like an S[[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 18[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: September 13th, 1998[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The blonde was sitting across the room, watching the room with green irises that were busy studying everyone in the room. The style of his clothing was an awkward choice. As if punk, grunge, and a nerd came together and this was the after birth he was wearing. Mixing elements of hard fashion, with elements of classy and sophisticated fashion, with elements of grunge. It was an odd sight to see, he was slight build, good looking, even if he didn't think so. He was kind of a nerdy looking guy, completely useless, with a rather gentle, calm, quiet voice. It wasn't too bassline, like some of the other guys in your class. There was something sophisticated about him, even if he was a total nutjob some of his friends would say. He stands at 5'7" and weighs approximately 119 pounds.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2heyo3p.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Isn't Blond your natural color?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
10y450k.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Health Ailments: Suspected to have Bipolar Type 1 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And the rest is pending......sorry....[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Can I have some info on friend 6 so I can formulate a character?

Also faceclaiming Maurício Barcellos >·>

tumblr_n1s2k6utER1r4c4axo1_500.jpg

flower5.gif
cooltext177576842592771.png
flower5.gif

• c00cc8d98dc01d8f987c071e3a8f0903.jpg

✮Name✮
    Bethany Maria Foster
    ✮Nickname(s)✮
    B , Beth, Maria
    ✮Age and Birthday✮
    17 ~ February 12th
    ✮Gender✮
    Female
    ✮Eye Color✮
    Light Blue almost a grey
    ✮Hair Description✮
    Long, wavy, and is dyed Grey
    ✮Height✮
    5'6"
    ✮Weight✮
    126 Lbs
    ✮Piercings✮
    Left lip, Guages in both ear, Industrial bar in right ear
    ✮Marks✮
    No tattoos, yet.

• superthumb.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
    Allergic to Bees and Squash.
    ✮Personality✮
    [BCOLOR=#ff850a]ARTISTIC | MUSICALLY INCLINED | CAPTIVATING[/BCOLOR]
    Since she was old enough to hold a stick on her own, Bethany, was able to start making a beat. As she grew she began to explore other paths of music, besides the drums, and found she was pretty good at the bass. Entering her first talent show, at the local level, Bethany found it a easy win and continued on to bigger shows. By the time her thirteenth birthday rolled around perform came easy, as told by the dozen trophies lining her wall. At the age of seven, however, she began learning the piano and was able to get a scholarship to a prestigious music camp, but failed to go due to family issues with her fathers and biological mother.
    [BCOLOR=#ff850a]PATIENT | PROTECTIVE | PASSIONATE[/BCOLOR]
    Family has always been a huge part of Bethany's life. Being primarily raised by two gay fathers, Bethany learned diversity and acceptance was key to having a productive life. But when her adoptive twin brother and sister moved into the house she, as a child, became jealous that all the attention was taken off her, but her father, Joseph soon explained that she would have to be a role model and help them through whatever it was that they needed. From that moment on she was very protective of her brother and sister and loved them all the same. Family is number one, right next to music of course.
    [BCOLOR=#ff850a]CAUTIOUS | EASILY ANGERED | NON-JUDGMENTAL[/BCOLOR]
    However, welcoming new people into her life comes at a very slow pace. She is not easy to open herself up to other people nor be so willing to trust someone. The first few days, possibly even weeks or months, can be spent watching someone closely to determine whether that are someone she can place her trust in. Though one simple move and she can either walk away or completely explode; however, she tries to be reasonable and understanding of others point of views, but it doesn't always work.
    [BCOLOR=#ff850a]FUN LOVING | DARE DEVIL | ADRENALINE JUNKIE[/BCOLOR]
    Entering her teen stages, Bethany found that she loved to have fun in the way of dirt biking, snow boarding, riding the worlds fastest roller coaster, and learning how to shoot a gun. Other stories include sky diving and bungee jumping, but her parents don't know about those. Being addicted to the constant rush is something that Bethany will confidently state without no problem.

✮History✮
    WILL BE RPED

tumblr_mubcydVNep1r4c4axo1_400.gif

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    Playing: Guitar, Piano, and occasionally drums
    Writing music - something she keeps private
    Snowboarding
    Reading

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    [BCOLOR=#ff850a]STRENGTHS[/BCOLOR]
    Her family
    Not being so easy to trust someone
    Confidence
    Took a few boxing courses
    Knows how to shoot a gun

[BCOLOR=#ff850a]WEAKNESSES[/BCOLOR]
    Her family - sensitive about people talking about her fathers and her sister and brother being adoptive
    Has trouble sleeping some nights
    Has a constant thought of not being good enough
    Doesn't like losing someone
    Doesn't like hurting others

✮Fears✮
    Not being good enough
    Claustrophobia - only in closed rooms
    Taphophobia - the fear of being buried alive

✮Secrets✮
    At the age of five ate nothing but butter
    Almost peed herself at her first talent show
    She has never really partied before nor done drugs

• tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮
    OPEN (will be shown as soon as I know names)
    ✮Enemies✮
    OPEN
    ✮Other✮
    Has a cat named Pepper
    ✮Favorite Song✮
    ✮Anything Else✮

Last edited:
I am going for this Rock star trapped in a nerds body vibe, lol

Reserved

Reactions: HEX
Can I have some info on friend 6 so I can formulate a character?

Also faceclaiming Maurício Barcellos >·>
Friend 6 is basically a friend of the family, someone that the kids grew up with.

It's going to be a while longer because I just lost ALL MY PROGRESS *cries*

• ✮Name✮ Gerald Maximillion DuPonte
    ✮Nickname(s)✮ Gerri or Maxxie
    ✮Age and Birthday✮ July 18th, 16
    ✮Gender✮ Male
    ✮Eye Color✮ Hazel
    ✮Hair Description✮ Shaggy boycut like most guys out there, sometimes dyes it.
    ✮Height✮ 5'5"
    ✮Weight✮ 120lbs
    ✮Piercings✮ None
    ✮Marks✮ None
    ✮Health Ailments✮ Allergic to practically everything

• ✮Personality✮
    • Optimistic: Gerri is always smiling and sees the good in things. If something terribly wrong or tragic goes wrong, he's the first to try and help cheer people up or find the good things about it. Sometimes people may find it incredibly annoying, but he persists. It's probably because he doesn't want the world to seem as dead as he feels inside. Things have to have light behind them as far as he was concerned, otherwise what even was the point?
    • Insecure: The one thing about Gerri that few people seem to know is how deeply insecure he is. He's always worrying that he did something wrong on accident, or that he's not cute enough, or that he's not adequate enough for someone's attention, he just doesn't feel like he's worth it half the time. Gerri thinks he's a lion in a kitten's body, and that he's the only one that knows he's a lion, if you understand that metaphor because he barely does sometimes.
    • Flirty/Attachment Issues: Coupled with his endless optimism, Gerri's personality is extremely flirtatious. He flirts with everyone, men, women, parents, old ladies at the restaurant, it's a form of friendliness that's hard to get used to, considering his flirtatious behavior isn't flirting in the typical sense, but more of a friendly game. Psychologically speaking, it's more than likely due to attachment issues he developed with his parents and sitters as a child, people in his life have always been changing at break-neck speeds and he doesn't like getting used to any one person. So... he's flirtatious, and he's not even certain as to why.
    • Dry Humor: Gerri comes equipped with the snappy, dry-witted verbal abuse of a drag queen in 9" heels and the hair of Dolly Parton. If that metaphor doesn't make sense to you, it will soon. He's humorous, somewhat caustic, and delivers with a smile. Thank God that Gerri knows when jokes are and are not okay, or else he'd be somewhat of a terror.

✮History✮ TBA

• ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮ The Fosters
    ✮Enemies✮ TBD
    ✮Other✮ Eventually Ends up With Cousin character

• ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    • Knits: Gerri knits when he's anxious. He knits beanies, sweaters, scarvs, socks, oven mitts, you name it.
    • Plays Guitar: He can't do it well mind you, but some good guitar playing and singing a silly little poem he wrote can give him the chills.
    • Doodles: He doodles little figures on everything. You can see little animals all throughout Gerri's notebooks, and little symbols from books and video games, and a myriad of other simple subjects.
    • Photography: Amateurish at best, Gerri likes photographing himself with an actual camera rather than a phone, and enjoys finding scenes of people in nature to shoot and edit.

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    Optimistic, Compassionate, Good-Spirited, Supportive / Insecure, Withdrawn, Awkward, Caustic

✮Fears✮
    Falling in love hard enough to come out of his shell

✮Secrets✮
    Not quite "out" yet, dislikes certain popular food (A.K.A. Pizza and Ice Cream)

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
    Wants to go dancing in the woods as a date sometime, with lamp lights and some cheap speakers.

Last edited by a moderator:

• ✮Name✮ Gerald Maximillion DuPonte
    ✮Nickname(s)✮ Gerri or Maxxie
    ✮Age and Birthday✮ July 18th
    ✮Gender✮ Male
    ✮Eye Color✮ Hazel
    ✮Hair Description✮ Shaggy boycut like most guys out there, sometimes dyes it.
    ✮Height✮ 5'5"
    ✮Weight✮ 120lbs
    ✮Piercings✮ None
    ✮Marks✮ None
    ✮Health Ailments✮ Allergic to practically everything

• ✮Personality✮
    • Optimistic: Gerri is always smiling and sees the good in things. If something terribly wrong or tragic goes wrong, he's the first to try and help cheer people up or find the good things about it. Sometimes people may find it incredibly annoying, but he persists. It's probably because he doesn't want the world to seem as dead as he feels inside. Things have to have light behind them as far as he was concerned, otherwise what even was the point?
    • Insecure: The one thing about Gerri that few people seem to know is how deeply insecure he is. He's always worrying that he did something wrong on accident, or that he's not cute enough, or that he's not adequate enough for someone's attention, he just doesn't feel like he's worth it half the time. Gerri thinks he's a lion in a kitten's body, and that he's the only one that knows he's a lion, if you understand that metaphor because he barely does sometimes.
    • Flirty/Attachment Issues: Coupled with his endless optimism, Gerri's personality is extremely flirtatious. He flirts with everyone, men, women, parents, old ladies at the restaurant, it's a form of friendliness that's hard to get used to, considering his flirtatious behavior isn't flirting in the typical sense, but more of a friendly game. Psychologically speaking, it's more than likely due to attachment issues he developed with his parents and sitters as a child, people in his life have always been changing at break-neck speeds and he doesn't like getting used to any one person. So... he's flirtatious, and he's not even certain as to why.
    • Dry Humor: Gerri comes equipped with the snappy, dry-witted verbal abuse of a drag queen in 9" heels and the hair of Dolly Parton. If that metaphor doesn't make sense to you, it will soon. He's humorous, somewhat caustic, and delivers with a smile. Thank God that Gerri knows when jokes are and are not okay, or else he'd be somewhat of a terror.

✮History✮ TBA

• ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮ The Fosters
    ✮Enemies✮ TBD
    ✮Other✮ Eventually Ends up With Cousin character

• ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    • Knits: Gerri knits when he's anxious. He knits beanies, sweaters, scarvs, socks, oven mitts, you name it.
    • Plays Guitar: He can't do it well mind you, but some good guitar playing and singing a silly little poem he wrote can give him the chills.
    • Doodles: He doodles little figures on everything. You can see little animals all throughout Gerri's notebooks, and little symbols from books and video games, and a myriad of other simple subjects.
    • Photography: Amateurish at best, Gerri likes photographing himself with an actual camera rather than a phone, and enjoys finding scenes of people in nature to shoot and edit.

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    Optimistic, Compassionate, Good-Spirited, Supportive / Insecure, Withdrawn, Awkward, Caustic

✮Fears✮
    Falling in love hard enough to come out of his shell

✮Secrets✮
    Not quite "out" yet, dislikes certain popular food (A.K.A. Pizza and Ice Cream)

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
    Wants to go dancing in the woods as a date sometime, with lamp lights and some cheap speakers.
Nova would probably be friendly with him considering they both like photography

Reactions: SweetPrince
I want Co-GMs opinion considering I'll be a frick-fracking one of her characters.

WIP- The Personality is giving me grief, but I wanted to share the appearance and see if my picture was okay.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Gabriel Claude Hunter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicknames: Gabe, Claw, Xycho [stage name, pronounced like Psycho. Because X can be pronounced like an S[[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 18[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: September 13th, 1998[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The blonde was sitting across the room, watching the room with green irises that were busy studying everyone in the room. The style of his clothing was an awkward choice. As if punk, grunge, and a nerd came together and this was the after birth he was wearing. Mixing elements of hard fashion, with elements of classy and sophisticated fashion, with elements of grunge. It was an odd sight to see, he was slight build, good looking, even if he didn't think so. He was kind of a nerdy looking guy, completely useless, with a rather gentle, calm, quiet voice. It wasn't too bassline, like some of the other guys in your class. There was something sophisticated about him, even if he was a total nutjob some of his friends would say. He stands at 5'7" and weighs approximately 119 pounds.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2heyo3p.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Health Ailments: Suspected to have Bipolar Type 1 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And the rest is pending......sorry....[/BCOLOR]
Could you perhaps get a picture without glasses, only so the face is actually visable. I can always help if need be

I gave what his eye color is. I liked the picture and there is enough of his face to assume what he would look like. And beside the glasses are part of his fashion sense. I am using it as a visual representation.

I gave what his eye color is. I liked the picture and there is enough of his face to assume what he would look like. And beside the glasses are part of his fashion sense. I am using it as a visual representation.
It'd be nice if you just did what the GM asks because: 1. She's the GM and 2. It's a simple change

It'd be nice if you just did what the GM asks because: 1. She's the GM and 2. It's a simple change

Because I am a visual thinker and I gravitated instantly to that picture. That's the only photo I found of that individual, which means I cannot put up a face picture quite so easily. The pictures either have to match or I am scrapping the whole design all together.

It's not that simple of a change.

Because I am a visual thinker and I gravitated instantly to that picture. That's the only photo I found of that individual, which means I cannot put up a face picture quite so easily. The pictures either have to match or I am scrapping the whole design all together.

It's not that simple of a change.
AGAIN! The GM, who can accept or deny your character asked AND OFFERED HELP. What's so hard about finding a new picture?

Reactions: HEX
edit-

And I think I found a photo which was lucky for me. But I honestly chose that single picture because it struck out to me. It was unique. Interesting. it told a story and I wanted to know more about that individual.

Luckily it looks enough like him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.