The Flaming Wombat

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is completely red.

Tuv kisses Ver.
He chuckles then finds it very hot that Tuv kissed Rona, then quickly snaps a picture of it for their own pleasure or something.

'So nice you two are.'

Tuv smiles.

Ver smiles but is still red.
'I think I'll stop teasing you now Rona.'

He thinks for a bit then somehow dances with the both of them at the same time, possibly looking odd if others saw. He didn't care though.

He pops in looks around, shrugs builds traps sets them around and waits.

Flash is passed out on the couch next to Rose.
Evi is scanning everyone in the building.

Flash is passed out on the couch next to Rose.
Evi is scanning everyone in the building.
GOM's power lever is -9,000, abilities are madness, havoc, laziness and a decent singer. Is show when Evi scans him, then it show number of kids and women.

GOM's power lever is -9,000, abilities are madness, havoc, laziness and a decent singer. Is show when Evi scans him, then it show number of kids and women.
She beeps. "Recording data. Done." She walks over to him. "Your power seems to be at a negative. That would imply that you are dead or undead."

She beeps. "Recording data. Done." She walks over to him. "Your power seems to be at a negative. That would imply that you are dead or undead."
He nods.

'Why I guess you could say I am undead. I could make my power level cause you a headache.'

He doesn't he just puts it back to zero or one.

He nods.

'Why I guess you could say I am undead. I could make my power level cause you a headache.'

He doesn't he just puts it back to zero or one.
"Fascinating." She examines him closely. "You can change it too... Must be a useful talent.."

Saur shows up to get some coffee, pop, and meat snacks.

'So that's what happened. Well good thing you are back and running. How's life now?'
She beeps. "I have been adopting traits from a nearby robot named Dassal. I've found myself having an insatiable curiousity for anything botanical."

Status
Not open for further replies.