The Fear Game

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
A group of unsuspecting friends have stumbled upon a board game. The person who found the game reads aloud:

The world is not all you know it to be. There is always a dark that accompanies the light, for one can not exist without the other. So I ask you, dear players, to picture a Shadow Realm. One with magic and where your darkest secrets are revealed. Each of you will write your greatest fear on a scrap of paper, but do not share it with the others because it is a fear that you would rather die than to reveal. Place the papers on the board in a random room, it doesn't matter. The only way to win this game is to make it through everyone's fears one by one, and make it to the very top of the mansion on the board. But first you need to swear:

I swear that this game and its' consequences are real. I know that I am putting my life in danger and do so willingly. Whatever the rules, I will follow. And accept my fate at the end of the game, whether I win or lose.

Do keep in mind that if you don't make it through your fear you will die. It's a sad fact in life, but not all of you will make it.

One by one each player picks up a card, reading the message to the rest of the group.
1. You have awoken in a strange mansion
2. When you try to open the door you find it locked
3. Even the windows in the parlor can not be opened
4. There is a staircase against a far wall
5. And the only way to win the game is to go up

Here is the character sheet. Fill it out and PRIVATE MESSAGE it to me. Do not tell your information to anyone else. Names are alright, since you're all friends. But the fears are something you'd never want to share.

Name:
Age: (I'll assume since you're all friends that it is around 18)
Personality: (Optional. Personally I believe it takes the fun out of it if you have a planned way of acting)
Background:
Darkest Fear:
Best Memory:

Rules:
No God-modding
More than three sentences of a reply
Keep in mind that this is not a chat roleplay
Do not ignore other players when their character talks to you
More will be added as I think them up. :)

Okay~ No more posting order. But please allow two posts from others before you post again. And do not ignore anyone. Read everyone's posts.

Current Friends in the Group:
1. Mine
Name:
Cossette
Appearance:
5'5 Long platinum blonde hair(almost like moon light and sun light woven together), honey golden eyes, and pale skin.
2. Mine
Name:
Skylar
Appearance:
6'2 Shaggy black hair with a slight blue hue to it, piercing ice blue eyes, and slightly tan skin.
3. JadeOwl
Name:
Stage
Appearance:
5'1 Long brown hair with a silver streak, one gold eye and one blue eye, and a scar underneath her blue eye.
4. RavenLeonardo
Name:
Johnathan
Appearance: 6'2 Tan, wavy shoulder length brown hair,and brown eyes.
5. Neohmi
Name:
Alice MacKenzie
Appearance:
5'7 Chin-length strawberry blonde fringed bob, grey round eyes and fair skin
6. GarthNixZozo
Name: Zoe (Called 'Monk' which is short for Monkey by most of her friends)
Appearance:
Shoulder length dirty blonde hair, half of which is a mix of dark and soft brown from a previous dyeing fetish. 4'10 with blue-gray eyes that always seem to be searching for something or seeing too much, pale skin and rarely noticed freckles on the bridge of her nose and upper cheeks.
7. KaitxtiaK
Name: Maryl
Appearance:
Maryl is short, with wavy strawberry blonde hair that she keeps in a braid. She has bright blue eyes, and freckles.
8. Bank
Name: Tokutei
Appearance:
5'5 Long brown hair in a high ponytail, long side bangs that are wrapped. Covered in tattoos, light brown eyes.
9. Bank
Name: Hantori
Appearance:
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg342/WoWxAnimeGirl/Anime Pics/___Bad_Boy____by_zefair.jpg
10. Severusx
Name: Siren Engel
Appearance:
Long brown hair, pale white skin, bright green eyes, skinny(like bones showing), pouty, full lips, big hair/butt/breasts, scars on her arms and legs from cutting, and nice, straight teeth.
11. Ilovevampzero
Name: Sam
Appearance:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MbOYHXHz5...KDD6IPTE/s1600/b4anime_girl_66521_display.jpg
12. Philosophia
Name: Frank
Appearance:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...mu4o1_500.jpg
13. Jennifer_Vanice
Name: Kale Delane
Appearance: He has slightly shaggy hair, unkempt brown hair that is slightly curled. His skin is fairly tan and he has green eyes. His nose is noticeably crooked and he has a lean build, but he is muscled. At 6'4, he can be described as lanky. But in the end he'll usually win in a fight.

:D

I'm waiting for at least five characters. Not sure when this will be up.

No one wants a good horror rp anymore. Dx They all want romance. Even though romance can totally happen in a horror rp.

Where does it say up there that I don't want romance?

u told me that in person. u said u wanted it to be a serious horror.

Romance is allowed. I'm just done with it being the main focus.

Obviously not if you've started a roleplay centered around romance. xD I myself am doing like 5 that are romance.

Can I still join? Still thinking of a good character though...

Update: Somehow, I can't send you PMs....

Can I still join? Still thinking of a good character though...

Update: Somehow, I can't send you PMs....

I believe you're not allowed to yet since your 'Class', or whatever they call it here, is still NEW REGISTRATION for the time being until you make more posts ^-^

ALSO
[MENTION=691]InLoveAsUsual[/MENTION]
I am interested in joining if you don't mind waiting a few hours. XD

I believe you're not allowed to yet since your 'Class', or whatever they call it here, is still NEW REGISTRATION for the time being until you make more posts ^-^

Thanks, author of Abhorsen (love the series).

So [MENTION=691]InLoveAsUsual[/MENTION]: I'll try to complete those six posts required without looking like a spammer. This is my fourth post, I think. Meanwhile, (in case I don't make it) is it possible to send you my character sheet in other means?

I am always taking new players for this thread. :3 And I'd prefer it over PM but if you want to send it over email then that is also fine.

Nah. I guess I don't want to bother you that much. I'm just excited s'all. Fifth post. Hahahaha. One more.....