The Fear Game

Alright cool I'm writing my reply now. Btw, you can't see my characters photo with the ']' on the end of the link but if you take it off it goes through. In case anybody needed it.

Hey, sorry guys for the late reply. In fact I haven't even replied now. I'll be replying either today or tomorrow. I had a bunch of stuff to do this whole last week in my drama class.

so are you still allowing apps to this rp?

I've been waiting to post but no one is posting anything sad faceness

Word, I created a new character for this and everything D: This was supposed to be Frank's first story, I really hope it doesn't bomb out >.>

Dx I am so sorry! Give me a few days to message all of the people in this. I'll give them a day to respond and cut out those who don't. Then we'll be back on track. I promise!

I would love to join ^^
Could my character secretly be one of the fear-type entities in the mansion? Perhaps she's one of the group and doesn't know it yet (what she is)- or I can use another temporary character to tell her at some point in the future- or maybe she joint the group of friends.
You choose whichever one would be most convenient. IAnd if not, that's perfectly fine.

I'm sorry, applications are closed for the moment. Dx We have too many people. I am actually currently trying to thin them out. All players in this thread must reply to my message by tomorrow. If not then you're out.

Blah. xD Yes. Post whenever now. Screw posting order. A bunch of things came up and I have lost all sense of time.

No posting order~ Go crazy. Well try and wait for atleast two people to post before you go again. And don't ignore anyone. Go!!!