The Fables of Rhiracien

Unfortunately I won't be able to get a post up TILL Saturday. Good knews is that it'll be early Saturday afternoon. Been super busy with work and school. But I'm allocating some time tomorrow. Sorry for the wait :(
That's fine, Slade. :) Just make sure there's a post!

Hello folks, one of players, PersonaWolf, has been removed due to a two-week bout of inactivity without notice. However, I do wish to introduce you to our newest player, who will be replacing them, @Rain of the Night. :)

Sup Bitches. Name's Rain. Now, 'nough said, time to whip up a character!

Working on something now, trying to get it finished before work. Though I just noticed that the first post has been edited and replaced by a star? Something happened?

It was moved to the overview tab. It happened to all RPs during the update.

Working on something now, trying to get it finished before work. Though I just noticed that the first post has been edited and replaced by a star? Something happened?
That's just something that happened post update, everything is where it should be. No need to worry.

Ah okay, I see it now.

Also, posted. Short but it works. I gotta go shower and get ready for work and hope i don't collapse :/

Ah okay, I see it now.

Also, posted. Short but it works. I gotta go shower and get ready for work and hope i don't collapse :/
That's actually quite long and awesome, Slade. Thanks :D

I'm just adding the finishing touches, but I'll have something up by the end of the day.

[fieldbox=The True Judgment, Gold, solid]
Name: Nyves Thild
gQKNeEf.jpg

Class: Prohibarata Magi
Race: Human
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Lawful Good Tendencies)
Personality: Shows to be a Confident, High-Minded and Stoic kind of man, braving the defeats of his life as a lesson well learned and the victories as a step forward towards a goal. Though he tends to lack of tact, speaking truthfully without worry of how one feels about the matter. To add to that, he is extremely stubborn in defending a point he believes true, almost fanatically. He does care about the people he surrounds himself with and is willing to sacrifice himself to his friends if the need be.
Skills:
  • Sigil of Order: Learnt early in his teachings, he was taught to put forth his untamed ability into a living Sigil that dispels or absorbs magic that has been recently cast (No more than 1 minute from initial casting time)
  • Shield of the Faithful: The first manifestation of his power was this white and golden barrier that was able stopped the blows of swords and the piercing force of arrows. The barrier itself is extremely strong, but last for a very short time (Usually no more than 2 seconds)
  • Defiant Retribution: Allows some instances to cause harmful effects on those who were successfully blocked by the Shield of the Faithful or had their spells cancelled by the Sigil of Order
  • Combat Magic: With his previous work within the confines of the Temples of Thereses and his newfound Arcane Knowledge, he has learned to blend the both of them together in a way that allows combat in armor and with weapons at him.
  • Unquestionable Resolve: Forged to be a strong, independent man, he has proven to have a strong willpower, rather it be for mundane debates or for supernatural manipulation.

Traits:
  • Coat of Arms: (Rank I Defense)- You summon a coat of armor made from magical energy in order to create a secondary means of defense against weaponry and magic.
  • Swell of the Tide: (Rank I Offense)- As a magi, you can focus and harness your magical prowess, in order to expel greater amounts of magical energy at foes and deal more damage.
  • Shattered Justice: This two-handed flanged mace had been the weapon of choice for most Acolyte's of Thereses Nyves had worked with. It is used, though still holds up good, being a completely metallic weapon.
  • Defiance: This set up includes a chainmail and multiple pieces of armor that cover the basics, from arms and legs to shoulders and neck. They hold the mark of the Thereses, though they are extremely worn out.
  • Steel Symbol of Thereses: This is the most well-kept item Nyves' owns, made of hardened steel. It is mostly keeps it under his clothes so that no one really takes a too big notice of it.
It had been a long day for the Acolyte's of Thereses, having been called upon to deal with a gang of bandits that threatened a regional trade route. These men were known to be less-than-subtle in their ways; they attacked any merchant that crossed a certain section of the road, which meant finding at least one wasn't going to be much of a task. What had been difficult was facing the numerus opponents that had jumped them… Luckily enough, they had many skilled soldiers with them to assure their victory without any fallen comrades, only injured. Most stayed for the next step of this task while a set of three was sent back to report about their findings.

Trotting along on his horse, Nyves had been quiet from the time they had left the others. He showed concern of the gravest kind, seemingly lost in the thoughts of what he had seen; the slaughter and merciless suffering some of these bandits had received. It wasn't what they were trained to do. They had been ordered to find them and dispose of them as they saw fit. Nyves didn't see this as a 'fit', but as brutal and meaningless. Many times had he doubted the judgement of his comrades who seemed hell-bent on bring harsh retribution instead of fair justice. Was it only around his region that it was like so? It was something he wanted to know for himself.

"Nyves, you daydreaming again?" Asked one of the two acolytes who had been sent with him for the report. Nyves lifted his head and turned his head to the left. Eyes narrowed upon the man, being one of the men who had taken lives without care for their suffering. "No. Simply thinking of what happened back there." He held his stare down onto this man who upon recognizing this look, chuckled and flipped Nyves off. "We did what we were asked. Do you regret your actions?" He asked with this shit eating grin meant to annoy the Acolyte. Nyve's hand tightened around the reins, lips parting and his teeth grinding together. "I regret participating in this meaningless suffering! You don't prolong the suffering of a person. Judgement is supposed to be swift, just as their death." As this point, the horses had stopped and both the man and Nyves dismounted them. Amused, the man walked towards Nyves with a cocky stride. "Oh poor man has morals. What are you going to do a-"

"Enough, the both of you!" The last man, the elder of the three, has had enough of their shit. Those two had a history of not getting along, and the fact they sent them for the report only aggravated the veteran. "Nyves, we are not bound to make their death swift. We accomplished what we were asked to do." Lightning still in his eyes, Nyves looked up to the elder, growling in anger as he returned to his horse. "It isn't right." He added to this before he became silent again, resuming their tension filled march back to the Temple.
[/fieldbox]

Iiii'm sorry but I think I'm out of my league here. I'm going to drop out. ):

Iiii'm sorry but I think I'm out of my league here. I'm going to drop out. ):
I'm sad to see you go. But it's your choice and I wish you luck in other endeavours. ^_^

oh jeez, i'm getting jumpy and wanna post again : <

@Grothnor Love your post, but just wanted to check up with you on something you said in your post. You mentioned having gotten riches from the realms of the gods themselves, which, at the strength level of the party so far, would be impossible, as only the strongest mages are taught Realm Magic and are able to traverse the realms. So, how did they acquire the riches since that is not the case? Just asking to make sure! :)

Gathran didn't get the materials himself, he bought them from a merchant. Said merchant may have been (and probably was) lying to boost the selling price of an inferior (but still high quality) product.
...and Crystal Glass blown from sand collected upon the nether-shores of Estridell Nexus, the realm of Ydrios Himself." Gathran doubted the last part was true....

Gathran didn't get the materials himself, he bought them from a merchant. Said merchant may have been (and probably was) lying to boost the selling price of an inferior (but still high quality) product.
Oh, my bad! ^^; Yeah, the merchant was probably most likely lying. But anyways, thanks for the post :D

[fieldbox=The True Judgment, Gold, solid]
Name: Nyves Thild
gQKNeEf.jpg

Class: Prohibarata Magi
Race: Human
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Lawful Good Tendencies)
Personality: Shows to be a Confident, High-Minded and Stoic kind of man, braving the defeats of his life as a lesson well learned and the victories as a step forward towards a goal. Though he tends to lack of tact, speaking truthfully without worry of how one feels about the matter. To add to that, he is extremely stubborn in defending a point he believes true, almost fanatically. He does care about the people he surrounds himself with and is willing to sacrifice himself to his friends if the need be.
Skills:
[/fieldbox][fieldbox=The True Judgment, Gold, solid]
  • Sigil of Order: Learnt early in his teachings, he was taught to put forth his untamed ability into a living Sigil that dispels or absorbs magic that has been recently cast (No more than 1 minute from initial casting time)
  • Shield of the Faithful: The first manifestation of his power was this white and golden barrier that was able stopped the blows of swords and the piercing force of arrows. The barrier itself is extremely strong, but last for a very short time (Usually no more than 2 seconds)
  • Defiant Retribution: Allows some instances to cause harmful effects on those who were successfully blocked by the Shield of the Faithful or had their spells cancelled by the Sigil of Order
  • Combat Magic: With his previous work within the confines of the Temples of Thereses and his newfound Arcane Knowledge, he has learned to blend the both of them together in a way that allows combat in armor and with weapons at him.
  • Unquestionable Resolve: Forged to be a strong, independent man, he has proven to have a strong willpower, rather it be for mundane debates or for supernatural manipulation.

Traits:
  • Coat of Arms: (Rank I Defense)- You summon a coat of armor made from magical energy in order to create a secondary means of defense against weaponry and magic.
  • Swell of the Tide: (Rank I Offense)- As a magi, you can focus and harness your magical prowess, in order to expel greater amounts of magical energy at foes and deal more damage.
  • Shattered Justice: This two-handed flanged mace had been the weapon of choice for most Acolyte's of Thereses Nyves had worked with. It is used, though still holds up good, being a completely metallic weapon.
  • Defiance: This set up includes a chainmail and multiple pieces of armor that cover the basics, from arms and legs to shoulders and neck. They hold the mark of the Thereses, though they are extremely worn out.
  • Steel Symbol of Thereses: This is the most well-kept item Nyves' owns, made of hardened steel. It is mostly keeps it under his clothes so that no one really takes a too big notice of it.
It had been a long day for the Acolyte's of Thereses, having been called upon to deal with a gang of bandits that threatened a regional trade route. These men were known to be less-than-subtle in their ways; they attacked any merchant that crossed a certain section of the road, which meant finding at least one wasn't going to be much of a task. What had been difficult was facing the numerus opponents that had jumped them… Luckily enough, they had many skilled soldiers with them to assure their victory without any fallen comrades, only injured. Most stayed for the next step of this task while a set of three was sent back to report about their findings.

Trotting along on his horse, Nyves had been quiet from the time they had left the others. He showed concern of the gravest kind, seemingly lost in the thoughts of what he had seen; the slaughter and merciless suffering some of these bandits had received. It wasn't what they were trained to do. They had been ordered to find them and dispose of them as they saw fit. Nyves didn't see this as a 'fit', but as brutal and meaningless. Many times had he doubted the judgement of his comrades who seemed hell-bent on bring harsh retribution instead of fair justice. Was it only around his region that it was like so? It was something he wanted to know for himself.

"Nyves, you daydreaming again?" Asked one of the two acolytes who had been sent with him for the report. Nyves lifted his head and turned his head to the left. Eyes narrowed upon the man, being one of the men who had taken lives without care for their suffering. "No. Simply thinking of what happened back there." He held his stare down onto this man who upon recognizing this look, chuckled and flipped Nyves off. "We did what we were asked. Do you regret your actions?" He asked with this shit eating grin meant to annoy the Acolyte. Nyve's hand tightened around the reins, lips parting and his teeth grinding together. "I regret participating in this meaningless suffering! You don't prolong the suffering of a person. Judgement is supposed to be swift, just as their death." As this point, the horses had stopped and both the man and Nyves dismounted them. Amused, the man walked towards Nyves with a cocky stride. "Oh poor man has morals. What are you going to do a-"

"Enough, the both of you!" The last man, the elder of the three, has had enough of their shit. Those two had a history of not getting along, and the fact they sent them for the report only aggravated the veteran. "Nyves, we are not bound to make their death swift. We accomplished what we were asked to do." Lightning still in his eyes, Nyves looked up to the elder, growling in anger as he returned to his horse. "It isn't right." He added to this before he became silent again, resuming their tension filled march back to the Temple.
[/fieldbox]
Accepted! Sorry for the wait! :D Get to introducing your character, then participate in the Ceremony which will begin after gifts have been given :D

Here ya go! If anything needs to be changed, let me know.