The Fables of Rhiracien

I just recovered from a massive hang-over where questionable things were done the night before. My response is to get more wine and find that girl I was with last night.

I forgot to get her number :/

I just recovered from a massive hang-over where questionable things were done the night before. My response is to get more wine and find that girl I was with last night.

I forgot to get her number :/
What is the relevance of words 0__0

@Red Velvet I'd blame the massive hangover for that. I mean it makes you do crazy stuff just like alcohol and it's good for him that he was at least with a girl and not hugging the toilet seat since early morning hours ;D

Girls are friends, not food.

Quick question concerning the usage of the term 'Circle'.

How would I refer to the collective group of mages at a specific location (ie. The Scintillant Tower)? Is it a Circle of Magi or the Circles of Magi? Are all the different circles considered a single circle in regards to geography or are they separate?

Quick question concerning the usage of the term 'Circle'.

How would I refer to the collective group of mages at a specific location (ie. The Scintillant Tower)? Is it a Circle of Magi or the Circles of Magi? Are all the different circles considered a single circle in regards to geography or are they separate?
It's a Circle of Magi :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Grothnor

The Scintillant Tower

Brief History and Context

- http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scintillant
- no magics an be used within the walls of the tower
- The building does glow, and gives off light like a star
- If blood be spilt on purpose, with ill intent, there will be dire consequences.
- The tower is considered "alien" and stand as one of the Oldest monolithic buildings in the realm
- It surfaced, cracking through a mountain and and stand surrounded by two very high mountainous formations.

Description

The alabaster tower is not very wide like a castle, it is a cathedral, and very holy place of sanctuary for all whom seek it. the tower brilliantly glows from between the high peaks from within the center of a mountain. Like a star or beacon, the tower can be seen glowing from very great distances.
The tower has only one entrance, with high white arches atop pillars with a straight hall to the grand hall, where meetings and two high chair sit at the very back of the alabaster room. ivory pews with tables, picture the parliament meeting, or congress room but mush larger and all white marble and ivory. the grand hall is very large being almost the same size as the entire base of the tower.

east grand hall a stair case leads all the way up, if one where to look up from the grand hall they would see intricate ivory arches with a spiral leading all the way up, the space in the tower being very open. At the very top of this very looong staircase you'll come to an open area beneath the open sky, arranged as three wide and flat circles and a shallow stair leading up to what looks like a stage area where rituals of light, and white mages of the past have come to meditate and reach enlightenment, and gain insight. A ceremonial area the architecture is like a flower opening, the leaf like walls raised up to guard from falling off the tower.

back down at the base there are rooms for guest all around the grand hall in a circle with a wide hall separating the grand hall and the rooms. These rooms go down below the ground about 3 stories. The nobles and mages inhabit the entire third floor leaving the upper floors for guests and those seeking sanctuary. imagine a pure white bunker, just very beautiful ivory furnishings and so obviously ancient.

The tower is a very very very old monument, it only surfaced a few hundred generations ago causing a stir of rumors and conspiracy until it was confirmed a safe haven by all the realm and designated the safest place to meet. while the feeling of the tower and being in it is healing, welcoming, and pure. It is almost a living magic, the tower itself is imbued with protections and magics no one mage is capable of, and its origin is the gab of the realm as all peoples from all corners of Rhiracien speculate and provoke the conspiratorial nature of the building.
Some have even come to believe that the Scintillant Tower has an intelligence all its own.

P.S. sorry for any misspellings, I'm swamped today no time to edit ,lol , but wanted to get this out there so everyone had a better grasp on the tower itself, and I hope this helps. O______________O

woo something to base my post off awesome shall write something up over the next few days before i fly away on tuesday

Been busy past few days, will be getting a post up soon enough

Here, desperately trying to make sense of the changes that were implemented. :P

Unfortunately I won't be able to get a post up TILL Saturday. Good knews is that it'll be early Saturday afternoon. Been super busy with work and school. But I'm allocating some time tomorrow. Sorry for the wait :(