The Evrensel Conflict -- Prologue: Chapter 2B.2 -- From Ashes

Agam Azuron

"Tch..." Agam exclaimed, in a mix of surprise and frustration. Maybe all those years in the void, not fighting the darkness, or the Sakkai or... Well, anything. But now wasn't the time for thinking, it was time for more action. Being a fair distance from the reach of the beast's limbs. However, it didn't end there, as it prepared for a charge. Agam dropped into a portal right below him, and reappeared behind the dragon where he started a chanting. It was noticeable that he'd need to take things up a notch or two. "Armoria axo: Draccia Calatid. Io soltio uu ayd" As he finished the chant, he had materialized a rather odd looking sword of huge proportions, a pulsating red energy emanated from it, mostly in the middle of the two green sections.
FFcT92v.png
With a more proper weapon to fight, Agam called upon his spheres back and dismissed his staff. Beams protruding from his back started to charge them up, while also spinning them at great speeds. Causing a slight overflow of the energy, creating disks in all of them.
Agam started his second attack, blasting off behind the dragon thanks to a gravity boost. When almost in contact, Agam switched the dragon's gravity to its right by 10 times. While the dragon fell towards a nearby building or attempted to resist, Agam created another portal, appearing to the dragon's right, where hopefully he would be falling to, launching an assault with his overcharged spheres. Due to the speed at which he just threw his spheres, the excess energy morphed into a cone. Pretty much acting as drills. All six bombarding the monster's head from different angles. As for Agam, he used yet another boost of gravity enhanced speed as he brought his nearing 3 meters long sword up. It took only an instant to reach his target. Where he propulsed the sword with an extra speed boost and using plasma blasts to propel himself. The brutal attack was intended to hit the dragon's neck, near where Wade was.

Last edited:
Yang's full-force strike on the dragon's head was merely like a nose boop to him, and she bounced off having done little to no damage.

"Dammit, this thing is tough!" she said, landing gracefully on her feet. She was about to start firing her shotgun gauntlets at the beast, when all of a sudden, the beast started spinning, and then it took to the sky.

Yang was awfully glad she didn't have to stupid idea to grab the dragon's neck or something, because she'd have been in quite a pickle. Unfortunately, Saber did in fact stay on the dragon, and she kept slashing its skin with her sword, even as it spun and took off. Feeling she won't hold on any longer, she decided it might be time to use her Noble Phantasm. She knew it would reveal who she was, but she saw no other option to win this.

She took a deep breath, and then she shouted "Ex-!"

But before she managed to finish, as her blade was fading into existence, shining with a brilliant golden light... she got slapped by the dragon's wildly flailing tail.

She was slapped hard enough to go off-balance and fall off the flying dragon and towards the people on the ground. She tried to reorient herself in the air to face the dragon and finish her attack, but it was pointless, she kept being randomly spun around in the air.

By some wild chance, she did not plummet face-first into concrete, though. Instead, she landed right in Yang's arms, and the Huntress managed to catch her in a sort of bridal carry manner.

"Did it hurt when you fell from the sky?" Yang said with a wink.

"This is no time for mediocre pickup lines..." Saber said, blushing.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm already taken anyway." Yang said. "So, any bright ideas for fighting this oversized lizard, Ms. Knight?"

"Well, I was going to hit it with my Noble Phantasm, but now that he's in the sky, there's a high chance I'd miss him."

"Your what now?" Yang asked confused.

"Basically my strongest attack." Saber simplified.

"Ah, gotcha." Yang nodded. "Maybe I could toss you right back at Scaly?"

"Please don't." Saber asked. "I'll just run up one of the buildings and jump on it from there."

"Alright, suit yourself." Yang said, putting Saber down. "Good luck then, Knight Gal."

"Thank you." Saber nodded, and then just as she planned, she started running up a nearby building.

---Warpath---
it was the clatter of gunfire that got Warpaths attention, and the honest-to-Primus dragon that kept it. "Uh... weren't dragon supposed to a thing of myth?" He asked, before realizing it was attacking people. Mechanical arms inside the crew compartment begun the process of loading an armour-piercing shell. "Please keep your limbs clear of the breach. The block is gonna kickback when I fire and you do not want to be behind it... also you should probably cover your ears, this is gonna be loud." he said, as he came to a stop at a position that gave him a good field of fire. Corialis effect was negligible at this range. Account for wind resistance, the rounds weight, and various other factors, Warpath lined up the shot. He was not the crack shot of the Autobots for nothing.

Warpath fired.

---Jack the ripper---
The noise made Jack flinch out of reflex. but things where starting to make sense to her. "Its a cannon. A really big cannon on wheels, inside a box of armor." She said in a bit of awe. Due to her nature as a Servent, she would probably still be able to hurt it if she could get at weaker parts, but it would be a difficult fight, as she doubted either of her nobal phantasms would work on this.

"I mean... That's an extremely gross oversimplification of an main battle tank, but you are not wrong." Warpath responded, the metal arms from getting another of those metal cylinders loaded into what he had called the 'breach'

Robin was conflicted. On one hand, more people had been found and that was certainly a good thing, but on the other hand those people were fighting a Dragon of all things. The aura of darkness exuded by the creature reminded him of Grima, the deity worshipped by the Grimleal. There was something almost familiar about it, a feeling that chilled him to his very bones.

On the more pleasant side of things it turns out that Warpath can take the form of a most ingenious weapon. A highly mobile, armoured cannon? That kind of power would have been useful in the war against Plegia. He could only imagine what it would be like if it were airborne too.

For now it's probably safest for him to stay inside his new ally, especially given the the destruction present in the area around them. If that Dragon can melt stone, it can probably melt him as well. And so, doing as requested he covered his ears and braced for the imminent noise.

It was loud.

As the shot rang out Robin couldn't help but mentally compare it to the thundering crash of a boulder striking a castle wall. The force required to expel an object at a speed high enough to create such a sound must have been immense. His own magic was likely only barely comparable in strength.

Maybe he should look into getting more powerful spells? If he created one himself based on this, he'd be sure to name it after Warpath.

Regardless, he decided that next time he'd use his cloak too in an effort to further muffle the echoing boom of the weapon.

Constantine Nero

The armored man approached Nero, emitting a threatening aura, but in Nero's current mental state, it would be nigh impossible to intimidate him. This resulted in Nero still standing and speaking very casually. "Is that so? Well, I mean, I've been fine the last couple of..." Nero paused to give some time for his brain to remember how long he has been here. The blackouts made the task quite challenging, making him give up as he shook his head to clear it off that thought "Anyway, I doubt I'd die any time soon on my own, but eh... Joining you guys sounds like fun"

The wounds did not bother the dragon as much as it would've in life, the ice shards and rocks being thrown into its hide, all it did was anger Midir. And thus fueled with beastial fury, he lashed out with little hampering of his physical state. It was the weaponry that managed to pierce his hide that made whatever count for Midir's mind rethink the situation, as black vicious ooze dribbled out of the hole in his side from the strange vehicle that had shot at him. Midir would continue this fight if it wasn't for the simple fact that Midir was powerful, but the second that any other beast that laid claim to this wasteland smelled his rotten blood, they wouldn't hesitate to add to their territory by dealing the final blow. And Midir wanted to remain at whatever strength he had as continuing to hunt the ants before him would only waste energy and risk further injury. So with a loud roar that'd make ears ring, his decayed wings began to beat down, the sheer force of the wind knocking those down, or just pushing those strong enough back a foot or two, Midir took to the sky once more, vanishing above the clouds, leaving only a few puddles where his blood dripped and a quickly retreating shadow above the clouds.

As he flew up, the strength of his wings blew a strong gust of wind down to the ground; powerful enough to knock back Midir's attackers a few feet away. With the dragon gone, all that remained was a ruined street, several collapsed buildings, and scorched pavement. The MacManus brothers limped out of the building they ran into for cover, while Arthur scurried up the ladder from the sewer below the road, as those 'Mirelurks' were crawling in with greater numbers. "Everyone okay?" Arthur shouted out to the group. "Yeah.... Just a flesh wound." Connor answered, carrying his brother's arm over his shoulder. "..... We just fought a fuckin' dragon." Murphy then commented.

"And won!" His brother quickly added in, the pair beginning to laugh. "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, we fought an undead dragon and we're still alive."

"Glad to see you two don't mind nearly burning to death, but I'd prefer to laugh about another near death experience AFTER we find shelter, because believe me, I've had enough action for one day.... Where the hell is Wade!" Deadpool was still riding the back of the dragon when it flew off, he didn't see him jump off, nor was he in the group as the cowboy searched.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" The lamp post right behind Arthur suddenly found itself impaling Deadpool as he fell to the ground. The thing was about 12 feet tall, and Wade, facing down to the ground, slid until he was two feet off the ground; blood painting its black color and lightly splattering onto those closest to it. AKA, Arthur. Wade's body was motionless as his legs and arms dangled on the side walk, while even more blood started to make a small puddle. With his head facing the ground, Wade shakily raised his hand to whisper out, "I'm okay." He sounded breathless. Probably because the lamp had completely destroyed his lungs once it impaled him.

"Oh my lord," Arthur said, both anxiously and irritably sounding. "How the hell..." There was no way of pushing him off, it was too high for them all, so they would need to cut it down like a tree and slide him through the bottom. "Anyone strong enough to cut this thing down?" Arthur asked, walking around Deadpool.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A While Later:

There was sure to be attention from the fight, and when they left, others quickly arrived. Soldiers, the ones who took those scattered within this world by force, came to investigate the explosions. A team of around 15, with two large mechs and a helicopter big enough to carry them all.

54bb18f49505958fc31b6f25501c81c1.jpg

9246baec969f9faae0dd1788028caac0.jpg

c017940cfa6e11644f4ff2b7593afa8e.jpg

"Alpha two-five, this is central, status report."

"Evidence of a scattered incursion a few clicks from here. Looks like two groups got into a clash, one ran this way and ended up facing the dragon radar picked up."

"Any signs of survivors?"

"No, not even bodies. Looks like they managed to scare it off, possible meta-humans."

"Are you able to tell how many were in the group?"

"Possibly fifteen, maybe more. It was a big group that fought that thing."

"Make a sweep of the surroundings, see if you can spot any mass heat signatures." The soldiers were split up into two groups. One half set up a perimeter for the creatures that began infesting the area from all the noise, the other half investigated for any clues on what happened. The mechs helped in keeping the creatures away, as they were using flamethrowers to keep them back. No serious threat, just monsters not big enough to hunt and feast off corpses. "Roger." The soldier signed off, before another quickly approached him. "Sir!" He shouted. "We found tracks of a large group moving along the river, we think it's the other scattered."

"Central," the soldier quickly got back on the radio, "we found tracks, possibly the other scattered group. Request a team to investigate the shoreline on our side of the river." Nothing but white noise on the other end. "Central?" In moment's notice, one of the mech's head was cut off; its metal skin glowing yellow like it had melted off. Something red flew overhead, just missing them, and like a boomerang, whoever threw it, it curved back around to where it was thrown. "Contact!" The soldier yelled, before suddenly he shot in the throat. The other mech was quickly electrocuted; falling onto its back in a stunned state. The attacker was out in front, holding his glowing sword.

2756bcae1f550635d8635ad5c9eb0101.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELSEWHERE:

Arthur was climbing through the window of a fourth floor apartment. He kinda just fell through it once he managed to open it from the fire escape, exhausted by... well, you've seen what everyone's gone through. Didn't help that as he laid on the floor to catch his breath, Deadpool swung through the window feet first and landed right on his crotch. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Arthur groaned out, rolling to the side.

"Sorry, sorry!" Wade quickly apologized, with the hole in his chest fully healed. "So sorry, I-I didn't see you there, you were laying on the ground and, aahhhh.... Yeah--"

"Shut up." Arthur simply told him, as the MacManus brothers entered next.

"You alright, Arthur?" Murphy asked.

"Gimme a minute.... Yeah, I'm fine." Arthur was just checking to make sure both weren't crushed. Just really sore. "Make yourselves at home." He told the others in a groggy voice. The apartment had no power, so flashlights or any type of light source would be needed, but it was in a pretty good state. Very big, multiple rooms, not too much damage, and from how high they were, they would be able to mount defenses in their favor in case they got unwanted visitors. And if they needed a quick escape, the roof connected to multiple other buildings for a quick getaway.

"Any of you happen to have fire powers or somethin' like that?" Connor asked, sitting down on the couch.​

Reactions: Hero
Jotaro Kujo

Jotaro was among the last to enter the apartment, as he wanted to make sure that the ones that were physically drained after recent events didn't have too much to deal with, climbing in via a window reminded Jotaro of days long since passed, some from before the journey in Egypt, and during it. And in a strange way, the large and diverse number of this little group was almost comparable to the team of Stardust Crusaders, and the group in Morioh.

The Marine Biologist and Stand User would unfortunately be useless when it came to healing or treating those with serious injuries that Luer or the strange little girl were currently dealing with that couldn't wait back at the spot where that damned beast attacked them. So instead he'd be among the ones on lookout, using his Stand's precise eyesight to look out the few spots in which his massive Stand could be hidden as he didn't want to add to the already high chance of being spotted with a robot tank hybrid being outside the building. His vision just having a vague double-ness that came with using his Stand's vision, as the second his Stand saw something, the full effect would take hold, allowing him to see what his Stand was seeing completely. As to avoid something going past him.

He'd look back at the few he had spoken to, and for one individual, on how she was doing. As while he was certain that none of the debris had hit her in the sewers, the giant crab monsters were something else, as evident when one took a hail of punches from Star Platinum, a Stand that normally rendered steel to mere bits and pieces, yet those crab things kept coming. If it wasn't for Kaz being down there and having his back, he'd gotten swarmed and worse off than having a mere arm wound that still had a piece of his coat wrapped around it, the red staining the white coat and just peeking through the makeshift-bandage.

"Oi, Kaz, Ayami!" He'd call out, waving them over. Turning back to the window that his Stand was looking out through. He'd wait til the two were close enough before he said.

"Thanks for helping me back there." As to not have that be the only thing he had to say, he'd add on. "Kaz, the sparks you produced while fighting, does that only occur with punches or is it able to be infused into something?" And for Ayami, he'd ask. "So your ability to summon firearms, are you also capable of giving them to others or do they disappear the second that the gun leaves your hands?"

@Henryboy003 @Signupname
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Hood/Jason Todd

Jason had taken a seat against a wall, the size of this place was big, but no power left them in the dark, so as to pitch in with helping the others. He'd reach into his pocket and get a little small flashlight, handing it over to Luer so he could properly see and heal those that required extensive tending to.

He'd reach up to the side of his red helmet, pressing a button at the side that loosened the locks of the helmet, allowing Jason to take off the red piece of tech, letting his curly black hair loose with a white stripe adorning the front of his hair, a crimson red domino mask covering his eyes was the only thing on his face as he proceeded to take off his leather jacket, a gray long sleeved shirt that was reinforced with Kevlar covering the chest and in spots around the rest of his upper body. Jason would readjust himself onto his side as he got ready to fall asleep.

The long day was draining, and to add on top, he didn't get good rest prior to this whole shitshow. So excuse Jason if he wanted some shuteye for his beauty sleep. Using his jacket wrapped around his helmet to make a pillow, Jason would quickly fall asleep. But before that, he'd say "Someone wake me in twenty or more..."

@Wade Von Doom @Shinkiro @Wiggin @LenxKaitoYaoi @Henryboy003 @Amber Franklin @Jenhal @Valkan @Signupname @NeonArmageddon @Hero
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Albert Wesker

One of the more unfortunate soldiers would barely have enough time to realize a quickly approaching blur as some piercing his back and the front of his chest, looking down. He'd see a gloved gore covered set of fingers protruding through his chest, the body armor warped around the fingers. Life would soon leave the soldier as his now eviscerated heart's state eventually deprived the soldier of needed oxygen from his now still heart. The last thing he'd see was another gloved hand reach for his sidearm, and a series of shots being fired into some of his comrades.

Which brings us to Wesker, whose impaled human shield served to take the initial burst of bullets from the soldiers not focused on dealing with the lightsaber wielding threat and of his other comrades. The pistol was low caliber, forcing him to be precise. An otherwise bothersome detriment, if he was a regular human that had to take cover. But for the few shooting at him, they'd see him toss the bullet riddled blob of flesh and body armor aside and literally move faster than they could process, giving the illusion of teleporting, the only thing eluding to his method of movement not being teleporting was his stance being that of someone stopping themselves mid run to change direction or to keep momentum.

With each dash, one more of their number would have his or her brains shot out, the last one closest to Wesker that was within his reach, the others spread out and currently being dealt with by the others in their own painful ways, would spray shot after shot at Wesker, who'd mock the soldier with "Poor and naïve little soldier, had you any braincells left, you'd be predicting my movements a second ago. And wounded me long enough to get a five second headstart…" He was done toying with the human before him, dashing forward with his hand extended. His fingers kept straight as they went through the goggles of the helmet, through the eyes and the lacrimal bone, out through the lambdoid suture, effectively splitting the skull of the poor bastard almost in two.

Brain matter and blood oozed out around his arm as he looked at the remaining soldiers, pulling his gore covered arm out to further deal with the pests before them...

@Wade Von Doom @Wiggin @Whoever-Else-I-Missed

"Any of you happen to have fire powers or somethin' like that?" Connor asked, sitting down on the couch.

Suprisngly, it was Jack who Responded, holding out the lanturn normally associated with one of her Noble phantams, It did function as a normal lanturn,albiet the flame flickering insade wavering in unnatural ways. "Would this be of assistence?" she inquired, as a source of light and warmth would probably be beneficial to her Master, and the others as well. The regenerating human that called himself Deadpool had an exceptional rank of Battle continuation and regenerative abilities.

Warpath, meanwhile, stood guard outside the building, for several obviously reasons related to his size and mass. human contruction was just not ment to handle a cybertronian. He might not have the more advanced sensor packages of some of the recon bots, but his size would probably serve as a decent deterrence to local wildlife.
"So jotaro, was it?" The autobot asked to pass the time. "Why dont you tell ol warpath bout youself?" He inquired.

W stood at the edge of the roof, frowning as Wesker performed his fatality on one of the soldiers. "They're doing work." She said, turning around. "I don't think we need to do much."

Talulah sat on an overturned piece of stone, perilously close to a hole in the roof. "Do something, at least." She said. "Doom would want a performance."

"I don't have infinite ammo." W complained.

Talulah sighed. "I know people like him. He's going to rid himself of us if we don't show promise or worth. How long you've got before that happens depends on if you do something for him, or not." She stood up, dusting off her dress. "Remember that you're no longer under my command, W, because to be honest, I can't pay you if we're in another universe. But maybe take an advice from a... colleague."

She strode to the edge of the roof as well, deliberately keeping a distance between her and the white-haired Sarkaz mercenary. She snapped her fingers, and air seemed to bend around her, the tips of her dragon horns shimmering as if lit by fire.

Below her, three soldiers running up to take position to fight Wesker - or Malgus, or both - spontaneously combusted. They began to tear off clothing, gear, anything that they could ditch to get away from the flames - but it wasn't exactly coming from somewhere else; it came from within. Soon, there were three writhing figures on the ground, and one more or less consistent scream.

W put two bullets in each of them before it got really annoying. Then, she took aim at another duo, who seemed as if they were debating whether sacrificing their lives for whatever mission then had was worth is, and fired two more rounds. Both fell motionless with a thick thud.

"That was eight." She complained. "Out of a hundred and twenty-one."

Talulah didn't reply, and kept watching the battle field.

Luer gave Jotaro a quiet thanks for letting him go in first, as well as Red Hood for the strange light device so that he could make sure he had properly tended to those who needed it. Sure that everyone that was injured was at the best they could be- except Deadpool because face it, he never gets any better -he returned the light to Red Hood. He did not really want to keep it, it made his hand tingle in a strange way he could not describe. Shaking his hand lightly he scurried off into a corner of the room and sat down, taking his bow to rest on his lap as he leaned against the wall with a heavy sigh.

To say he was starting to feel it was an understatement; he was tired. The adrenaline rush from the fight was wearing off, stacking that with a drained feeling from healing so much, he was ready for some rest now. He was not going to start any conversation on his own right now, hoping to manage to get some rest before they have to move again or something else happens. He needed it. He closed his eyes as he listened to the others talk, Jotaro and Kaz and the robot, Connor and Jack and whoever else. It was chatter that let him know things were okay for the moment and he could take this chance to replenish some energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashwin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what it seemed like, Arthur and his group looked to have an established hideout of some sort. It was housed inside an old brick building, old even in apocalyptic standards. The side of the building was covered in a soft green moss that most concealed the bricks, and vines hung down from the rungs of the fire escape. It was a decently hidden area, as it looked to have never been touched in months or even years. Ashwin slowly climbed up the rusted frame of the fire escape to find themself crawling through the window of an old apartment. The wallpaper on the walls was yellow and tearing from age. On the bright side, the remnants of the wallpaper could be made for kindling, or at least, that's what Ashwin thought. Even then, Ashwin was still dumbfounded by the strange concrete forest they had been put into. Slowly, Ashwin tried to find their way through the dark with just their eyesight. Everyone seemed to be in the main room and resting, but Ashwin wanted to search the other corridors first. From what they could see, there was a bathroom and a bedroom to rest in. The rooms were hardly in a usable state however, as parts of the upper floors had collapsed onto the essential furniture and only left a mess of metal and wood to sift through.

As Ashwin tried to find anything of use in the destroyed quarters, they heard around the corner Connor ask if anyone had any type of fire abilities. Ashwin had the opposite of what he wanted from the group. Out of the group, Ashwin thought of themselves as having the least utilitary powers. In terms of powers, Luer probably had the most use, possessing the power to heal wounds. From what Ashwin could understand of Luer's past from their conversation to the hideout, healing powers did not provide much use in his world. It was nice to see that Luer could get some good use out of them.

Everyone was settling down now after the action that had occured when they had arrived in this world. People were sleeping, and conversation had started, but Ashwin still needed to know something. Through the doorway, there was loud clanging and shuffling as Ashwin tried to get themselves out of the pile of old materials and back into the main area. They eventually stumbled out of the doorway, a little bit of soot and dirt now covered the nicely made fur coat they wore and the white t-shirt under it. "So… what's the plan from here? If we are in another world… is there a way to get back?" Ashwin quietly asked, mainly to Arthur and his group of travelers. They had been there a long time, so what was stopping them from going back?

Arc

Apparently Doom's current plan involved the gigantic metal vehicle with spinning blades. The first move was taken by a new member of the group, which was a robed figure with a glowing sword. His name was Malgus, and he was tearing through the soldiers guarding the vehicle. Wesker had also joined the fray, using one of the soldiers as a meat shield. It was all too flash for Arc, as he would have preferred to just destroy the enemy without a light-show being performed in front of him. That was the one thing he disliked about his quest for vengeance against those who would call themselves "good." Both sides either were dramatic, or they were all battling with colorful attacks.

Arc's spectating was momentarily interrupted by a few of the soldiers burning to ash, and then promptly getting shot from above. He looked up to see that the two woman that had accompanied Doom's army were giving literal fire support. Arc might as well show off too, as he needed to prove to the group that he was of some use. Casually, Arc took his hand out and slowly opened it to reveal his palm. It arced electricity onto all of the nearby objects in the area, one in particular being an old run down car. With a quick swipe of his hand, the car was flung into the air and smashed into the stunned mech's head. That wasn't the end of the chaos, as Arc continued to move his hand and slide the vehicle over several soldiers. Their blood stained the pavement and created long streaks of crimson intestines. A few of the soldiers attempted to shoot Arc, only to have him use his other hand to grab the bullets from the air with electricity and toss them to the side. They didn't get to react though, as Arc pulled his other hand back so that the car ran them over. This was all going on behind Wesker and Malgus, as they took the forefront of the attack. Arc continued slaughtering the soldiers that were spared by their destruction with the car being held by electricity in his one hand. The other hand he continued to use as defense against the bullets. Hopefully this showed that he was at least competent and useful enough for Doom.

Ayami looks at the boy with healer magic works his power to the 2 injured man and decide to sit down. She lights up a cigarette, and taking a short drag. The nicotine calmed her down as she began to look around her group. What a strange collection of people. Folks in weird outfits and strange personality, dumped together in this waste . She looks around and see some has fallen asleep, feeling drained out by the fight they have earlier. She then hear the white suited man from earlier calling her name
"Oi, Kaz, Ayami!" He'd call out, waving them over.
"Hey." Ayami waved back, answering as she approach, cigarette on her lips
"Thanks for helping me back there."
"No probs" Ayami reply leaning to the nearby wall. The girl looks somewhat exhausted, her white shirt is stained with the strangely colored bloods of the Crustaceans they fought earlier.
"So your ability to summon firearms, are you also capable of giving them to others or do they disappear the second that the gun leaves your hands?"
"I can give 'em to others, yeah. But I can't summons too much if that's the case anyways"
Ayami answered. Magic is energy consuming, and would easily kills a pers9n from strains they put in you if you don't be careful.

The teenage mercenary goes to where Luer ( @LenxKaitoYaoi ) was sitting. He seems to not asleep just yet, so the girl start talking to him, hoping to stave off boredom.
"
So, healer huh ?"

The Great- wait, no, just SilverAsh
Despite sustaining wounds from the battle, SilverAsh was still capable of dragging himself toward the apartment Deadpool and the rest of the group were heading to. By the time he reached their destination, his regeneration ability had brought him back to full health. It was a convenient ability, except he was then also struck by fatigue. It's not something he was unfamiliar with, though. He had faced worse back at Terra.

Still, compared to his homeworld, this world does gave him quite a good number of surprises. The whole post-apocalyptic atmosphere aside, there seems to be lack of Catastrophe around. He was also unable to find any trace of Originium, which means chance are no one in this world is exposed to Oripathy. That's good and all, but for SilverAsh, there is a high chance that he might not gonna found what he wanted here.

"Hmm?"

The sight of two peculiar individuals manage to caught SilverAsh's attention. One is a relatively young man in white coat while the other one is a gigantic tank robot far too different from what he used to see. The Feline recognized them from back during the fight against the undead dragon, but he realized that they might have not known him yet. There was actually another individual, a young woman, but she already entered the building when SilverAsh was about to approach the group guarding the building.

"Pardon my intruision," said SilverAsh as he stood before the duo, "I believe that I have yet to introduce myself properly to all of you. I am Enciodas Silverash, although you may call me SilverAsh as my comrades would. I believe we fought together against the dragon from back then. If any of you face any hardships, feel free to ask for my assistance."

==========

And now, for the great Sumireko Usami!
Instead of going along with Deadpool and the other toward the safe house, Sumireko decided to wander by herself. She had already make sure to have some form of 'safety rope' in case things went awry, so she could focus on her research. Unfortunately for her, most of the things she had found so far are either old, obsolete mundane objects or wasted remains of what was once seemed to be delicacies, or at least ingredients of them. Still, even those gave her so much information to sate and further fuel her curiosity.

Teleporting from one building after another, Sumireko thoroughly searched every single ruins she was in without a single care of the world.

The only thing stopping her from proceeding further was a faint sound of battle from afar. Sumireko immediately hid herself among the rubbles, but she was quickly taken over by curiosity. Without any sense of dread from within her thick skull, the teenager scholar peeked to see the event unfolding slightly far from her.

It was, safe to say, a massacre.

There were soldiers and several army vehicle alongside what seemed to be robots. Though it was quite an exciting sight to her, the high-schooler was surprised to see those soldiers were being slaughtered by a small group of people. One of them is a pale man wearing some sort of metal armor with bright red saber on his hand, another one is a man not as pale as previous one with white hair and sunglasses covering his eyes, and there are also two women on a roof near the battlefield, both looking nearly similar from afar with the only notable difference being one of them have a pair of red horns while the other have black ones.

"Holy crap! what is going on-" Sumireko squealed before she covered her mouth trying to contain her shock. She knew she was unable to do anything about the slaughtered soldiers. It was a little too late for her.

Without batting a single eye even further, Sumireko turned back from the one-sided slaughter. She knew she has the warn the other, and warn them ASAP.

==========
@Wade Von Doom @The Wanderer @Shinkiro @Agent_Puncake @Wiggin @Signupname and basically everyone else

Luer did not look up when Ayami approached, hearing her sit near him. It was when she spoke that he finally turned his attention to her with a heavy deep breath. He was trying to rest… "Yes. Healers are not rare in my world; I am one of many." Just, a little different in the way he uses his healing powers. It was nothing that bothered him too much though, he imagined it was just something from his parents since no one seemed to know either. "It can be tiring though… I admit I am not used to healing so much so close together." He healed Connor twice almost back to back, not to mention his brother, Ashwin and Red Hood too. It was draining now that things had calmed down and he had a chance to settle and rest.

He coughed lightly when the smoke from Ayami's cigarette reached him, fanning it away from his face. "Ugh… what is that thing and why does it smell so bad?" He asked, though he was unsure if he really wanted the answer.

Luer did not look up when Ayami approached, hearing her sit near him. It was when she spoke that he finally turned his attention to her with a heavy deep breath. He was trying to rest… "Yes. Healers are not rare in my world; I am one of many." Just, a little different in the way he uses his healing powers. It was nothing that bothered him too much though, he imagined it was just something from his parents since no one seemed to know either. "It can be tiring though… I admit I am not used to healing so much so close together." He healed Connor twice almost back to back, not to mention his brother, Ashwin and Red Hood too. It was draining now that things had calmed down and he had a chance to settle and rest.
"I see... " Ayami reply. " It's a...common things regarding magic anyways." She said "The exhaustion I mean. I myself could even drop dead if I use magic for too long." She admits. It was a known risk, but it's not a common incident due to situations where people has to rely on magic that much is rare.

Ayami sit back, lean towards the wall for a rest. She summons a PKM and began to dismantled it, and began to clean eaxh parts with a rag and a bottle of lubricant,bith from a small box she carry in her pocket.

He coughed lightly when the smoke from Ayami's cigarette reached him, fanning it away from his face. "Ugh… what is that thing and why does it smell so bad?" He asked, though he was unsure if he really wanted the answer.
"Cigarettes." She answered while her hands is still cleaning the gun " It helps calmed my nerves" Ayami don't remember when she starts picking up that habit. The soothing taste of nicotine calmed her down after a particular stresful mission, or even during one of her occasional bad nights where memories from that house came rushing back. "Don't you have tobacco where you're from ? " The fact that cigarettes helps masked the smells of blood and gun smokes is a welcomed bonus. "Where are you from anyways ?"

Last edited:
- Shao Kahn, Konqueror of Realms, Ruler of Outworld -

The entire battle between the soldiers and the villains was entirely one-sided already, with Malgus's mastery of the Dark Side, Wesker's unnatural speed and all manner of elemental powers burning and electrocuting the opposition, not to mention crushing them with an old car, the last thing these troops needed was something to worsen their odds. As if they weren't fucked as it was.

So imagine their horror when a swirling green portal opened up before them and out from it, emerged a menacing figure wielding a massive hammer, seemingly had a skull for a face and was covered in dragon-like scales.

Shao Kahn had arrived. A tad late to the party, but some fun was still left to be had. With bellowing laughter, the Kahn shone with green energy as he shoulder bashed one of the remaining soldiers, swung his hammer upside the head of another, which led to predictably gory results and then, with all his might, he jumped up high and would bring his hammer down with full force and unleashing a huge blast of green energy upon impact with the stunned mecha, likely causing great damage.

@Wade Von Doom @The Wanderer @Wiggin @Agent_Puncake And anyone I missed.

Ashwin

From what it seemed like, Arthur and his group looked to have an established hideout of some sort. It was housed inside an old brick building, old even in apocalyptic standards. The side of the building was covered in a soft green moss that most concealed the bricks, and vines hung down from the rungs of the fire escape. It was a decently hidden area, as it looked to have never been touched in months or even years. Ashwin slowly climbed up the rusted frame of the fire escape to find themself crawling through the window of an old apartment. The wallpaper on the walls was yellow and tearing from age. On the bright side, the remnants of the wallpaper could be made for kindling, or at least, that's what Ashwin thought. Even then, Ashwin was still dumbfounded by the strange concrete forest they had been put into. Slowly, Ashwin tried to find their way through the dark with just their eyesight. Everyone seemed to be in the main room and resting, but Ashwin wanted to search the other corridors first. From what they could see, there was a bathroom and a bedroom to rest in. The rooms were hardly in a usable state however, as parts of the upper floors had collapsed onto the essential furniture and only left a mess of metal and wood to sift through.

As Ashwin tried to find anything of use in the destroyed quarters, they heard around the corner Connor ask if anyone had any type of fire abilities. Ashwin had the opposite of what he wanted from the group. Out of the group, Ashwin thought of themselves as having the least utilitary powers. In terms of powers, Luer probably had the most use, possessing the power to heal wounds. From what Ashwin could understand of Luer's past from their conversation to the hideout, healing powers did not provide much use in his world. It was nice to see that Luer could get some good use out of them.

Everyone was settling down now after the action that had occured when they had arrived in this world. People were sleeping, and conversation had started, but Ashwin still needed to know something. Through the doorway, there was loud clanging and shuffling as Ashwin tried to get themselves out of the pile of old materials and back into the main area. They eventually stumbled out of the doorway, a little bit of soot and dirt now covered the nicely made fur coat they wore and the white t-shirt under it. "So… what's the plan from here? If we are in another world… is there a way to get back?" Ashwin quietly asked, mainly to Arthur and his group of travelers. They had been there a long time, so what was stopping them from going back?

Arc

Apparently Doom's current plan involved the gigantic metal vehicle with spinning blades. The first move was taken by a new member of the group, which was a robed figure with a glowing sword. His name was Malgus, and he was tearing through the soldiers guarding the vehicle. Wesker had also joined the fray, using one of the soldiers as a meat shield. It was all too flash for Arc, as he would have preferred to just destroy the enemy without a light-show being performed in front of him. That was the one thing he disliked about his quest for vengeance against those who would call themselves "good." Both sides either were dramatic, or they were all battling with colorful attacks.

Arc's spectating was momentarily interrupted by a few of the soldiers burning to ash, and then promptly getting shot from above. He looked up to see that the two woman that had accompanied Doom's army were giving literal fire support. Arc might as well show off too, as he needed to prove to the group that he was of some use. Casually, Arc took his hand out and slowly opened it to reveal his palm. It arced electricity onto all of the nearby objects in the area, one in particular being an old run down car. With a quick swipe of his hand, the car was flung into the air and smashed into the stunned mech's head. That wasn't the end of the chaos, as Arc continued to move his hand and slide the vehicle over several soldiers. Their blood stained the pavement and created long streaks of crimson intestines. A few of the soldiers attempted to shoot Arc, only to have him use his other hand to grab the bullets from the air with electricity and toss them to the side. They didn't get to react though, as Arc pulled his other hand back so that the car ran them over. This was all going on behind Wesker and Malgus, as they took the forefront of the attack. Arc continued slaughtering the soldiers that were spared by their destruction with the car being held by electricity in his one hand. The other hand he continued to use as defense against the bullets. Hopefully this showed that he was at least competent and useful enough for Doom.
The Great- wait, no, just SilverAsh
Despite sustaining wounds from the battle, SilverAsh was still capable of dragging himself toward the apartment Deadpool and the rest of the group were heading to. By the time he reached their destination, his regeneration ability had brought him back to full health. It was a convenient ability, except he was then also struck by fatigue. It's not something he was unfamiliar with, though. He had faced worse back at Terra.

Still, compared to his homeworld, this world does gave him quite a good number of surprises. The whole post-apocalyptic atmosphere aside, there seems to be lack of Catastrophe around. He was also unable to find any trace of Originium, which means chance are no one in this world is exposed to Oripathy. That's good and all, but for SilverAsh, there is a high chance that he might not gonna found what he wanted here.

"Hmm?"

The sight of two peculiar individuals manage to caught SilverAsh's attention. One is a relatively young man in white coat while the other one is a gigantic tank robot far too different from what he used to see. The Feline recognized them from back during the fight against the undead dragon, but he realized that they might have not known him yet. There was actually another individual, a young woman, but she already entered the building when SilverAsh was about to approach the group guarding the building.

"Pardon my intruision," said SilverAsh as he stood before the duo, "I believe that I have yet to introduce myself properly to all of you. I am Enciodas Silverash, although you may call me SilverAsh as my comrades would. I believe we fought together against the dragon from back then. If any of you face any hardships, feel free to ask for my assistance."

==========

And now, for the great Sumireko Usami!
Instead of going along with Deadpool and the other toward the safe house, Sumireko decided to wander by herself. She had already make sure to have some form of 'safety rope' in case things went awry, so she could focus on her research. Unfortunately for her, most of the things she had found so far are either old, obsolete mundane objects or wasted remains of what was once seemed to be delicacies, or at least ingredients of them. Still, even those gave her so much information to sate and further fuel her curiosity.

Teleporting from one building after another, Sumireko thoroughly searched every single ruins she was in without a single care of the world.

The only thing stopping her from proceeding further was a faint sound of battle from afar. Sumireko immediately hid herself among the rubbles, but she was quickly taken over by curiosity. Without any sense of dread from within her thick skull, the teenager scholar peeked to see the event unfolding slightly far from her.

It was, safe to say, a massacre.

There were soldiers and several army vehicle alongside what seemed to be robots. Though it was quite an exciting sight to her, the high-schooler was surprised to see those soldiers were being slaughtered by a small group of people. One of them is a pale man wearing some sort of metal armor with bright red saber on his hand, another one is a man not as pale as previous one with white hair and sunglasses covering his eyes, and there are also two women on a roof near the battlefield, both looking nearly similar from afar with the only notable difference being one of them have a pair of red horns while the other have black ones.

"Holy crap! what is going on-" Sumireko squealed before she covered her mouth trying to contain her shock. She knew she was unable to do anything about the slaughtered soldiers. It was a little too late for her.

Without batting a single eye even further, Sumireko turned back from the one-sided slaughter. She knew she has the warn the other, and warn them ASAP.

==========
@Wade Von Doom @The Wanderer @Shinkiro @Agent_Puncake @Wiggin @Signupname and basically everyone else

The soldiers didn't stand a chance. The combined power of the attackers was beyond two mechs and a couple soldiers. The pilot of the chopper was quick to start it back up once he realized there was no way of contacting the base, as all he could hear was static. They were jamming the equipment somehow, and before the pilot could get the propellers spinning, out the corner of his eye was a man in the metal suit with tattered robes. He was quickly walking towards the cockpit, and the pilot quickly pulled out his revolver to fire at him. No luck, however, as Doom's hand scattered the door window to grab his hand just as the pilot was about to aim. In one swift motion, the pilot, who was buckled into his seat, was ripped through the window and tossed onto the ground. His comrades were but corpses, and he was all alone. He tried crawling backwards, but bumped into Kahn's feet, with Arc and Wesker by his side. With the Sith, Radec, W and Talulah, the villains encircled the soldier, trapping him. Doom grabbed him by the throat, and lifted him up as high as he could. "If you value your life more than your country, you will follow my commands." Doom told him.

The soldier struggled for a few moments to breath and try escaping, but to no avail. He shook his head, agreeing to whatever Doom wanted of him. Victor let go, dropping the soldier to his knees; gasping for breath. "You will take me to the Siberian deserts."

"What?!" The request was confusing to say the least, as the distance between here and Siberia was 3,497 KM. That was over 6,500 miles away, and would take hours to get there in a helicopter.

"There is something there I must bring here."

"I don't have the fuel for a trip like that!"

"You have enough to reach it. That is all you must concern yourself with."

"We-we haven't had any contact out there in weeks, the whole place is a deathtrap-- AH!" Electricity formed around his body as the Sith zapped him.

"You heard his order!" The Sith shouted to him. "I have spent enough time in this monster infested world for long enough, and for every moment I stand here it will be an hour of pain and suffering you will have never felt before in your life, unless you take this man to where he wishes." He threatened. The soldier got the point quickly.

"O-O-Okay." He complied, before Doom grabbed his shoulder and dragged him back into the chopper.

"You all understand your objectives." Doom told the group. "Continue towards the city while I'm away. Once you are along its borders, wait for my return with the troops at the ready." As he was about to turn to get in the helicopter, the Sith spoke up. "Just a moment, Doom. We have been working together for weeks, yet you have refused to give any detail to your plan and continue leaving us in the dark like children, and I for one am fed up with such treatment."

Radec agreed. "You have promised to return us to our homes, but how is still a mystery." For all his promise, Doom had yet to deliver proof. Only his word, and they were beginning to feel he could not keep it.

"You distrust me?" Doom asked the group. "If it were not for Doom, you would have all been wondering this dying planet for the remainder of your days, fighting bugs and mutant crabs as these lands wither away."

"And yet, the first transport we get, you're going alone." The Sith pointed out.

".... If you require proof that I am a man of my word," Doom began to answer, "MODOCK!" He called out. From the shadows of the ruined buildings came the self-titled 'smartest being in all the worlds combined.'

2064684-modok.png

M.O.D.O.K.
The very bizarre looking being floated over to DOOM, holding a device in his mechanical arms that was the size of a human head. (Thank god it wasn't the size of his.) "The device shall interface directly into the creature's brain. All you must do it insert it on its head." MODOCK told Doom.

"If I do not return within ten hours, MODOCK will give you the means to enter the city, but at a high cost of manpower and force. But, should you wait for me, I can not only destroy any opposition we face within the city, but give to you the teleporter needed to return to your homes. All you must do is trust in my word." Doom informed them all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice to meet you too, wolf-boy." Arthur told Ash, patting his back hard enough to push Ash forwards a little. "If you wanna keep makin' speeches, you mind finding somethin' cold?" For the obvious crushed balls Arthur was still feeling sore from.

"Heeey, a regenerator!" Deadpool shouted out, noticing his wounds were gone and his flesh regenerated back. "We need more of those in this group! Kinda just been me, since I go out scouting for Arthur and the brothers, and I usually end up getting stabbed, or shot, or inflicted with some sort of poison, but with you, you can take all those pain and suffering instead! I'll just give you the moral support from the sides." He then gave a thumbs up.

Ashwin's question was answered by Arthur, who fell onto the couch with an exhausted sigh. "No idea. Right now, me, Wade and these two," the MacManus brothers, "have been workin' our way to the city off in the distance. Only real direction we have to finding any answers to our situation."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEAR BY:

A band of skeletons were tussling with a group of three. One male, one female, and one giant. The male of the group had easily countered a skeleton attack with his shield; parrying its ax, then driving his sword through its rib cage. It fell to pieces once stabbed, and the male had barely even broken a sweat. "Well... It's certainly refreshing to fight alongside another with these beings." He told the other two, as skeletons within his world were quite the foes in combat.

Solaire

Last edited:
Reactions: Hero
NEAR BY:

A band of skeletons were tussling with a group of three. One male, one female, and one giant. The male of the group had easily countered a skeleton attack with his shield; parrying its ax, then driving his sword through its rib cage. It fell to pieces once stabbed, and the male had barely even broken a sweat. "Well... It's certainly refreshing to fight alongside another with these beings." He told the other two, as skeletons within his world were quite the foes in combat.

Solaire

Layyel gave an affirmative grunt as he nonchalantly swung his sword in wide-sweeping arcs dicing the skeletons apart as if they were wheat before a scythe. It was honestly pretty boring, the skeletons were puny, brittle, and did nothing but try to attack them.

Layyel paused and thought for a long moment, only stopping to casually slap away a few skeletons before an idea entered his head. Sheathing his sword, Layyel picked up a skeleton and tossed it at another.

He made a gurgle of contentment when they smashed together, breaking apart and exploding into many, many bone fragments. Layyel decided that was a lot more fun and continued tossing and mashing skeletons about, giving out hums of happiness each time he did.

"Back to Hades with you!" Kassandra yells out as she brings down her Nemean Claws onto the skull of a skeleton warrior. The iron weapons pulverizes most of it into dust, or fragments. She uses her weapon to vault forward and kick into another with the full force of her body with both feet. It shatters too.

She pulls the broken Spear of Leonidas from her back and stabs then slashes the two skeletons that try to charge her, with a sweeping kick to finish both.

"And you are a fine warrior, Solare." She says to the armored man. She pulls the Nemean Claws from the ground and holds it ready. Witnessing the giant so joyously smashing the skeletons brings a laugh and a chuckle to the Spartan warrior.

"And you too my friend!" Kassandra commends her giant friend. Her eyes peer out from the helmet for any sign of more, or more formidable, attackers to make themselves known. She was expecting a Chimera at this point, what with having a giant as an ally, and fighting animate skeletons.

All things considered, Robin felt pretty good. While he certainly didn't start the day expecting to be sent to such a strange place and put in a position to help battle a dragon, though he took a more passive role in the latter occurrence, he thought he handled it all fairly well.

Furthermore his new allies also seemed to have made it through safely for the most part. Of course much of his own success can be attributed to the fact that he had arrived after the battle had already started, making him a lower priority as a target in comparison to the group that had taken part in the beginning of the battle.

And what a group they were. A strange assortment of people from all sorts of different lives were gathered here together, seemingly due to the same mysterious circumstances behind his own arrival. Perhaps it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to consider that the dragon may also be from some land other than this one. The mystery just kept getting bigger and bigger...

In the end Robin decided that for now, it might be best to bide his time and stay silent. Given the situation, he doubted anyone would fault him for not drawing any more attention to himself than necessary.

Jotaro Kujo

The Marine Biologist would make a noise of acknowledgment. Ayami's ability to summon guns was useful but limited, which in turn meant they couldn't use the girl to arm the majority of them with weapons, although maybe she can give ammo to those who required said ammunition for their firearms.

And Star Platinum could simply send a bullet flying with a flick of its fingers. So he was covered in that regard. He'd turn back to the two gathered or Kaz as Ayami had already went to sit with Luer, the two conversing about whatever subject matter they had chosen to talk about. Jotaro didn't want to intrude on it, so he turned to Kaz, simply saying. "Best if you go rest, we're gonna need some of us to be rested for when it's time to change who keeps watch."

He'd turn to look at the young man that had approached, simply tilting his hat as a sign of greeting. "Kujo Jotaro."

Jotaro would add. "Mhm, thanks for the assistance, but just rest up. That fight has left some of us winded, and best thing for us to get to the city is rest as best as we can. Speak to Luer or one of the others if you need medical aid." He'd point his thumb over to Luer so that Enciodas knew who to go to.

And like that, Jotaro would stay awake for a good couple of hours, his Stand keeping watch over the ruined landscape. Little to nothing missing its gaze. But one could see that fatigue was seeping into his being, as Jotaro hadn't rested when Joseph and himself had departed from Morioh. Intending to do so on the boat.

He'd wait for someone to tap his shoulder to notify him that they were ready to switch out with him as the lookout.

Upon that occurring, Jotaro would dismiss his Stand, who'd fade away back into Jotaro as he went to a wall and taking a seat against it. Tilting his hat so the bill covered his eyes and crossing his arms so he could maintain some warmth.

@TableCloth @Signupname @Henryboy003