The Evrensel Conflict -- Prologue: Chapter 2B.2 -- From Ashes

"Kaz," he then looked to the vampire woman, "How long will it take for you to make that eye in the sky thing you mentioned before?"

"I have no reference to follow, so... ten minutes. And I'm going to need a pane of glass around four inches by four inches." She held out her hands, her pointer and thumbs making a small square with an open top to signal the size of it. "Without that tack on five minutes for a viewport. And since j currently lack the tools to cut a piece of glass that accurately, I might need a bit of help on your guy's parts." With her small explanation done she moved over to a table and began her task. In a few moments she had her tome open to a page number that shouldn't be possible in a pocketbook, displaying runes in a strange language almost like a textbook would. The entire book seeming to be written in said same runes.

Kaz seemed to begin scratching circles into a piece of paper she seemed to pull from said pocketbook. Must be magic the thing. She began to make a rough sketch of the spell no need to do anything complicated, a single spell for a single function. The small diagram on the page began to look more like three rings, with writing around the edges. A complicated branching of lines seemed to connect certain circles to others, certain words to other words. To fill it out to look like a proper spell. This took the better half of the ten minutes. She then began to pick through it, fixing it, finding loops and redundancies. Debugging her spell, or as most call it. Fixing Spelling errors.

Group still lacks a central hierarchy. Brigid and Arthur are at odds on how to proceed. Those not seeking leadership positions also at odds on how to proceed. Moving forward with Brigid, the one with stated rank and corresponding demeanor.

T-851 (or Thea as others know her) follows on Brigid's heels as they all leave the apartment building. Arthur gives his 'orders' and Thea looks between him, and Brigid, then raises her hand to get attention before speaking in a loud firm voice.

"Why are we following his orders? Why are we separating when we should stick together as General Brigid has said we should?"

The Terminator feels no personal loyalty or feelings for Brigid Mahoney. Her suggestions are tactically sound for being in an unknown but clearly hostile environment: stick together to have safety in numbers against any threat that may present itself.

In the meantime, she decides 'Thea' needs to make another ally and the one named Kaz presents another opportunity. A simple retrieval task.

Thea runs into the nearest standing building, and her sophisticated scanners locate a four by four square of glass in the remnants of a window. It was jagged and therefore not a perfect square, but may be adequate.

She runs back to Kaz, hefting the large gun in one hand while presenting the jagged piece of glass to Kaz.

"Will this work?"

Last edited:
Dio Brando

To say Dio was surprised was an understatement, the only sign was his brow just raising somewhat. A smirk crossing his lips, arms crossing as the girl said her words, of course someone such as Dio was interesting.

"While I, Dio normally love such attention. You did not answer my question, Sumireko. Just why were you eavesdropping on us? An action such as this would warrant your head being removed from your body and then fed to the scavengers of this wasteland, but answer this question and I, Dio will ensure you are kept safe." Sweet, sweet white lies.

A half-truth maybe, but no way was the girl getting out of this completely unscathed, and especially not with information regarding their plans. As much as Dio didn't care for insects pestering him or key figures to his plan on getting home, some had their uses. Sumireko's use being intel regarding if she was alone, and if not who she was with.

But mere words would do little to make one talk, so for emphasis. Dio's eyes would flash a crimson color as he made intense eye contact with her. A trick picked up during the first few days after his rebirth, still recovering from Jonathan's attempts to kill him, an ability used on villagers and even Jack the Ripper himself.

"Do regale us with why you were spying on us, and if you're all alone out here, and just how a poor little girl like you lasted so long?" Dio spoke, waiting for the moment to either get answers, or wait for his hair to transform so he may implant a flesh bud. The process to ultimately putting someone under his will without the pesky need for a piece of metal that someone created, that is one of the great ability of the rightful heir to the world, Dio!

@TableCloth @Wade Von Doom @Nero Kunivas @Agent_Puncake @Wiggin @Whoever-Else-I-Missed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashwin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time everyone had begun leaving the building, Ashwin had been sitting on a dumpster. They had been messing with ice magic, creating a shimmering snow storm around them. It took a few moments for them to notice that people were going out, but when they did, the snow stopped falling from the small cloud Ashwin had created above themselves. Arthur and Brigid seemed to have two differing plans from what Ashwin heard. "It does sound smart to move as a group but honestly, we are just walking blind at that point," Ashwin commented, hopping off of the dumpster. The fact the group would be blind wasn't Ashwin's only reason to side with Arthur, they also wanted to do a bit of exploring in this strange world. "Anyway, are we gonna go or not?" Ashwin asked, already beginning to walk out of the alleyway and into the street.

Arc

It looked like Malgus would rather kill a prisoner than use them as a weapon, Arc thought he was foolish in that thought. "Now, let's not get too hasty on killing a potential asset. This is the best part of the profession don't you think? Breaking down a person and making them live a 'better' life?" Arc Asked the sith lord, slowly pacing in front of him. "Even if you don't see it that way and you fear her, then we can fix her personality for you and her abilities... Well... she may just be using them incorrectly," that was when Dio walked over to the girl in a very intimidating manner. The large man began to question sumireko, evilly gazing into her eyes. "Dio looks to have the right idea, questioning her may yield great results. How has she survived this long out here? Can we use this power? Even if this interrogation does nothing, She can still be used to fulfill some of our companions' more…" Arc looked around at the group, "let us say… intimate needs... for lack of a better word," Arc finished. For most of his time as the Killer saint, Arc had ruled over killers and murderers. They each had something off about them, something that made them snap. Some of the time that resulted in them becoming more lustful, others became more violent. Arc was unsure which side the people in the group would lean towards, either way, Sumireko would be able to help settle those urges. This would also keep the group off of Arc's back and put more of the stress onto her. "I won't judge, I just think she might be a good tool as either a servant or as extremely useful cannon fodder. If you fear her that much, then do as you will." Arc said, tacking on the extra detail.

- Kylo Ren, Knight of Ren, Of The First Order - @Valkan

The irate Knight of Ren was far to inwardly distracted by his own anger to notice the approaching duo, one on horseback, the other floating above the ground, when they greeted him with a simple question. A surprised Kylo Ren immediately drew his Lightsaber, whirling around and igniting the weapon with its customary roar and aiming the crackling crimson blade in the direction of Oz. Remaining silent for a few moments, Kylo Ren twirled the blade in hand and rested it at his side, the tip grazing the sand beneath him as he would speak up.

"Who are you? Are you the ones behind my abduction, come to claim your prize? You will not so much as lay a finger on me..." With this, Kylo entered his battle stance, a primal, hunching stance with his broadsword-like Lightsaber at the ready. Already, Kylo felt warm and uncomfortable in his robes and mask, but this was good, for discomfort and frustration would only feed the Dark Side within him.

- Shao Kahn, Konqueror of Realms, Ruler of Outworld - @Wade Von Doom @TableCloth

"Thank you, Malgus." Shao Kahn piped up, expressing gratitude for the Sith Lord's punishment of Sumireko, standing at his side and looming over the girl. Dio Brando was giving her his customary treatment, filling her ears with many words, some honeyed, others threatening.

It was clear that Dio held some unnatural level of charisma, for somehow the vampire was impressing Shao Kahn of all people. The stand user just radiated power with every subtle movement, every word uttered and it had the Kahn hooked on every syllable. Such power deserved respect, no? Of course it did...for it was power Shao Kahn wanted and one way or another, Dio would surrender to him the power of a Stand.

Raising his Wrath Hammer from its resting stance and planting the handle into his other hand in a threatening gesture, Shao Kahn smirked at Sumireko, as a wordless assurance of the pain she would soon suffer.

Markha watches the demon fall and die, bisected. This was the first living(at least she thinks this being qualified as 'alive') being she has harmed in a long time. Even in the Clone Wars, her enemies had been droids. Another concern of hers is that her Force Push was null; the halves of the demon had not been pushed in the slightest. Yet, she had also felt a ripple in The Force. One that was angry, and in that anger a certain familiar impression.

The Jedi rounds on the three people she had been watching before with her lightsaber held at a ninety-degree angle in front of her. The giant is her literal largest concern, as her Force abilities would be her best asset against it and those were out of commission for the moment.

"You are..friendly." Markha says in reply to Solaire's greeting. While the man sounds friendly enough, her fingers tense around her weapons as she tries to reach out with The Force to verify his intentions and the validity of his claim to be from another world.

@Wade Von Doom

Layyel sees the pink tiny and pauses for a second. Tinies weren't supposed to be pink! They're supposed to be brownish or something.

Stepping away from the corner of the building they were beside, Layyel squats behind his friends and leans forward to get a look at the new tiny. As he looks her over, various thoughts flitter through his head.
'Maybe she's a toughy, toughies are always purple! Wait, no, not tall enough. Maybe she's magical, magical things are tough. Wait, does that mean tough things are magical? Those purple thingies back home weren't...'

Then he notices something much more pressing.

Suddenly he speaks, the words coming from his ruined throat alight in jubilation, "Glowy...stick!"

He's never seen a stick glow before! Reaching out, Layyel poked the glowy stick and held his finger there, delighting in the feeling of warmth touching his finger. He hasn't felt something like that in a long time.

Retracting his right hand, Layyel looked at his finger to discover that a portion of the tip was gone.

It wasn't anything serious though, so he reached out with his left hand to feel the warmth again.

Brigid Mahoney

No sooner had they all congregated outside the apartment than Arthur contradicted her previous plan of action.

Spread out to scout? What the hell was he thinking?

At least Thea was in agreement. Seemed the only tactical one of the group so far. Helpful, as well.

Brigid waits for Kaz to do her magic thing then jumps onto the nearest pile of rubble and holds up her hands.

"Listen up! If you want to go out and be sitting ducks, then follow Arthur's plan and be sitting ducks out there. If you want to be one strong unit as we make our way to the hotel, then follow mine and form up into a square with the big guns in the center. When we get just outside the shadow of this hotel, then I form a scouting party into it. Bottom line, my plan has us all moving as one right now; his has most of you sitting here waiting." Brigid lays it all out for everyone.

"Form up! Move out!" She commands with an authoritative voice and fist.

Kassandra of Sparta

Steely eyes focus on the glowing blue blade. This was a strange weapon, and as she could see by the thing she had killed before very deadly. Some kind of ethereal fire? And that skin and hair color? Without, she would look human.

Solaire is quick to try and make friends with this stranger. So is Layyel in his own way. Kassandra stays ready for a fight but observes what she can of what happens when the giant touches the blue blade. Burns, as expected, but Layyel is not scared or hurt from the contact.

"Who, and what are you? A nymph?" Kassandra asks of the strange pink woman.

Robin felt contemplative. On one hand, he agreed that there was a possibility that this was a trap, but on the other, he figured that the group wasn't exactly getting any answers standing around where they were.

Typically, most people would respond to mysterious mental intrusions with suspicion and hostility. But a telepathic message was hardly the strangest thing he had experienced since arriving here, not to mention the mysterious arrival itself!

In the end, Robin decided to go along Brigid's plan and followed in what he felt was an appropriate position, giving the woman a likely unseen nod of assent as he approached. While it is important to scout an unknown enemy... If the very battlefield itself is unknown, sending out valuable troops alone into possible danger could result in avoidable casualties. By sticking together, the collective strength of the group could potentially weather much of the various threats they might encounter.

The Great... well, Not-so-great-after-all Sumireko Usami!
Being jolted once was annoying. Being electrocuted twice was irritating. Sumireko's body tensed as electricity flowed into her body once more. Albeit her face contorted in agony, it showed no sign of fear. If any, the girl was quite pissed off.

"Idiot, idiot, idiot!!! Retarded, the lot of you!!! Don't you have any manner in speaking with those of opposite sex!? Are those heads just for decoration!? I bet they are!!!"

Having let out yet another tantrum, Sumireko took a long sigh to release her pent up frustation. It was a pretty horrible day to start with. Thrown away to another universe, fighting a big, big dragon, and then being captured by this group of misfits. At least with Deadpool's group, they're actually cool people who had some amount of decency in them.

It would be a lie if Sumireko didn't think she regrets leaving without any notice.

But that's that, and this is this. As far as she could see, this is going nowhere, not even against her favor.

Perhaps a clearing up is in order.

"I think you are all severely mistaken on some things," Sumireko stated as she gazed back toward Dio's red eyes, almost completely unaffected by his hypnotism, "first of all, regarding my position, let me tell you all that I held nothing against any of you, aside for that whole zapping shenanigans. Do your villain-y stuffs for all I care. Being a hero was never my style to begin with."

The high schooler then averted her gaze toward everyone else, particularly toward the Sith Lord and Arc.

"Of course, hinder me, and I'm more than willing to fight back."

Right after that sentence, Sumireko smirked.

"I know what most of you are thinking right now. 'You talk big, kid, but know your position right now', or maybe even 'please, you're just some helpless kid trapped in a lion's den, what can you do', something along those line, right? In fact, I see that you guys really want to torture me for some juicy information."

Before anyone could realize it, Sumireko disappeared in a pillar of light. Shortly after, she reappeared in the same radiance, floating mid air in a position akin to a queen sitting on a royal throne.

"I'm more than willing to share some knowledge if only any of you asked nicely, you know?" said Sumireko, emphasizing on the last few words.

"I don't really have any obligation against you all. Heck, it would be really great if this could spice up my boring adventure if only a slight bit."

Then, as if coming to a realization, Sumireko grumbled in dissatisfaction before she landed on the ground like jumping from a fictional chair.

"Since some of you have been pushing me to answer why I am here, how about the Great Sumireko Usami tell you a little bit of backstory?" said the psychic girl with her smug returning to her face as she clapped twice. After that, a throne, this time in an actual physical form, appeared out of thin air behind her. Calmly, the brunette sat on the throne, uncaring of any reaction given by the group of villain afterward.

"You see, I was with the other group before, led by... what was his name again? Deadpool?" Sumireko paused briefly before continuing, "In any case, though I did manage to make some allies there, our goal ultimately differ, and I left the group without telling anyone."

Well, the last part was kind of a lie, but Sumireko figured that the detail doesn't really matter in the end.

"Since then, I've been travelling far and wide, making notes of anything worth noting, then things happened, and here I am."

She paused to let everyone absorb the information, then proceed to continue.

"As for how I survived, well... turns out food and water aren't as scarce as I expected, even if this part of the world seemed barren. Canned foods are plenty if you know where to look, and I could just pull some water out of any manhole or hydrant if the need ever arises," Sumireko shrugged throughout the whole explanation, "The monsters were also weak, with only this one dragon worthy of being my challenger."

As she finishes her explanation, Sumireko let go of her smug, replaced with a more serious expression albeit she still retained her smirk.

"As far as I care, our business ends here," said Sumireko as she stood back up, "though I believe some of you would have something to say about it. You know what, try me. Deadpool's party was a better group to hang around, but honestly, I find you lot to be much more interesting..."

==========

In the Name of SilverAsh...
Maneuvering among the ruined concrete jungle was like a walk in the park for Enciodas. His trustworthy eagle companion followed him from above the rooftop height serving as a guide and early warning if something were amiss.

Thankfully for him, aside for several pesky monsters he had to fight along the way, the journey toward the hotel was without any trouble. Gazing toward the building worn out by time, SilverAsh decided to step closer toward the yard area, checking if there are any traps nearby.

Jotaro Kujo

As everyone bickered, Jotaro would be one of those who didn't care. At least that's what everyone would see of the Marine Biologist, just an impassive face that looked as if he was merely thinking about what to have for supper, but just as the arguing would rise. Jotaro's anger began to build as the man's pet peeve was getting to get the better of him.

For while the man was more mature than he was in his youth, he still couldn't stop himself when he got this angry.

"For fuck's sake, can all of you stop bitching and let's move. Stay or come with, I don't care which so long as we get a move on. This hotel contact might not be staying forever!" He would yell, his deep voice booming as the normally impassive face contorted in anger. Even the dysfunctional Morioh crew didn't bicker as much as this, and if this lasted as long as the trip would, then Jotaro would be up a wall within seconds.

"Vote on a leader while we walk so some of us can stop having a dick measuring contest." He would say, his calm face returning as his anger dissipated.

Jotaro would walk along with Ashwin and whoever else had decided to make their way to the hotel.

@Wade Von Doom @Jenhal @Amber Franklin @Wiggin @Henryboy003 @Valkan @LenxKaitoYaoi @Whoever-Else-I-Missed

In the meantime, she decides 'Thea' needs to make another ally and the one named Kaz presents another opportunity. A simple retrieval task.

Thea runs into the nearest standing building, and her sophisticated scanners locate a four by four square of glass in the remnants of a window. It was jagged and therefore not a perfect square, but may be adequate.

She runs back to Kaz, hefting the large gun in one hand while presenting the jagged piece of glass to Kaz.

"Will this work?"

"That fits the bill just nicely actually. Got enough room on it for what I'm gonna do anyway." Kaz placed the piece of glass onto the table where she was working, proceeding to move to a nice open patch of drywall. She reached behind herself at about waist height and extracted a decently sized knife from her hip, and a smaller almost pen like knife. She had her notebook floating in the air next to her as she began to inscribe the spell into the soft drywall with her two knives, using the bigger one to draw lines and circles, while the smaller was for more delicate runes and shapes.

No sooner had they all congregated outside the apartment than Arthur contradicted her previous plan of action.

At least Thea was in agreement. Seemed the only tactical one of the group so far. Helpful, as well.

Brigid waits for Kaz to do her magic thing then jumps onto the nearest pile of rubble and holds up her hands.

"Listen up! If you want to go out and be sitting ducks, then follow Arthur's plan and be sitting ducks out there. If you want to be one strong unit as we make our way to the hotel, then follow mine and form up into a square with the big guns in the center. When we get just outside the shadow of this hotel, then I form a scouting party into it. Bottom line, my plan has us all moving as one right now; his has most of you sitting here waiting." Brigid lays it all out for everyone.

And then the bickering started. Back and forth between the two parties that just wanted to leave. They had stayed too long, and formulated to many plans. She muttered something under her breath in a strange flowing tongue. Most likely a curse word.

As everyone bickered, Jotaro would be one of those who didn't care. At least that's what everyone would see of the Marine Biologist, just an impassive face that looked as if he was merely thinking about what to have for supper, but just as the arguing would rise. Jotaro's anger began to build as the man's pet peeve was getting to get the better of him.

For while the man was more mature than he was in his youth, he still couldn't stop himself when he got this angry.

"For fuck's sake, can all of you stop bitching and let's move. Stay or come with, I don't care which so long as we get a move on. This hotel contact might not be staying forever!" He would yell, his deep voice booming as the normally impassive face contorted in anger. Even the dysfunctional Morioh crew didn't bicker as much as this, and if this lasted as long as the trip would, then Jotaro would be up a wall within seconds.

"Vote on a leader while we walk so some of us can stop having a dick measuring contest." He would say, his calm face returning as his anger dissipated.

Jotaro would walk along with Ashwin and whoever else had decided to make their way to the hotel.

"Can you guys be just a little quieter. I would rather this not explode in my hand, as that is a bit painful." Kaz complained as she finished her inscription and stepped back to give it a nice once over.

"For those of you who have never seen magic before, try not to freak out. This is normal." She stated once in a small calm tone, which would most likely get covered up by the arguing. She took a nice deep breath and scratched one final pattern into the design. A small flick of the wrist practiced over many years inscribing a small knot into an rather hard to notice gap in the center circle.

"And with that, I begin." She spoke out once in English, before the words of a strange language left her mouth like a steady cadence.

"Dkhmy mykhr seyvdkhpg Kh sshrteykhbsh,
V rfvayay dkhpsid khp mysh rahh,
Vp shhsh thee vbidhsh dkhmty mi meyvprteykhbsh,
Vps ayshm thr rshsh ri dsh fvh pim gi vahh."

(With this drawing I describe,
A small window in the sky,
An eye up above which to transcribe,
And let us see so we may not go awry.)

As she spoke the drawing on the wall seemed to come to life. The room darkened and the walls seemed to lean in as if listening to Kaz. The air filled with a strange energy, almost as if there was a buzzing at the base of everyone's spine. Halfway through the spoken lines Kaz let her eyes close, as the rest of the spell seemed to just spill from her mouth like the spell was reading itself.

The drawing on the wall seemed to extend outward along Kaz's outstretched arm as a few rings of yellow light. It seemed to be constructing something just in front of her hand, a small flare gun as it would seem. Kaz let out a sigh as the spell finished, the walls seeming to shrink away as if no longer paying any attention to those within them and the lighting returning to normal.

"Who want's to fire it? Just point it up, and pull the trigger."

@Wade Von Doom @Wiggin @Valkan @LenxKaitoYaoi @who-ever-I-missed

"Will this work?"

"That fits the bill just nicely actually. Got enough room on it for what I'm gonna do anyway." Kaz placed the piece of glass onto the table where she was working, proceeding to move to a nice open patch of drywall. She reached behind herself at about waist height and extracted a decently sized knife from her hip, and a smaller almost pen like knife. She had her notebook floating in the air next to her as she began to inscribe the spell into the soft drywall with her two knives, using the bigger one to draw lines and circles, while the smaller was for more delicate runes and shapes.

And then the bickering started. Back and forth between the two parties that just wanted to leave. They had stayed too long, and formulated to many plans. She muttered something under her breath in a strange flowing tongue. Most likely a curse word.

"Can you guys be just a little quieter. I would rather this not explode in my hand, as that is a bit painful." Kaz complained as she finished her inscription and stepped back to give it a nice once over.

"For those of you who have never seen magic before, try not to freak out. This is normal." She stated once in a small calm tone, which would most likely get covered up by the arguing. She took a nice deep breath and scratched one final pattern into the design. A small flick of the wrist practiced over many years inscribing a small knot into an rather hard to notice gap in the center circle.

"And with that, I begin." She spoke out once in English, before the words of a strange language left her mouth like a steady cadence.

"Dkhmy mykhr seyvdkhpg Kh sshrteykhbsh,
V rfvayay dkhpsid khp mysh rahh,
Vp shhsh thee vbidhsh dkhmty mi meyvprteykhbsh,
Vps ayshm thr rshsh ri dsh fvh pim gi vahh."

(With this drawing I describe,
A small window in the sky,
An eye up above which to transcribe,
And let us see so we may not go awry.)

As she spoke the drawing on the wall seemed to come to life. The room darkened and the walls seemed to lean in as if listening to Kaz. The air filled with a strange energy, almost as if there was a buzzing at the base of everyone's spine. Halfway through the spoken lines Kaz let her eyes close, as the rest of the spell seemed to just spill from her mouth like the spell was reading itself.

The drawing on the wall seemed to extend outward along Kaz's outstretched arm as a few rings of yellow light. It seemed to be constructing something just in front of her hand, a small flare gun as it would seem. Kaz let out a sigh as the spell finished, the walls seeming to shrink away as if no longer paying any attention to those within them and the lighting returning to normal.

"Who want's to fire it? Just point it up, and pull the trigger."

@Wade Von Doom @Wiggin @Valkan @LenxKaitoYaoi @who-ever-I-missed

"Me, me, mememe!" A very happy Deadpool shouted out, literally pushing both Arthur and Jotaro out of the way so he could be in front. "Madam, you give me the great honor of firing off your flair, mirror gun, and I hope the explosion it causes will of the most epic of mirror flair firings ever!" .... So just words were coming out of your month, and went with it, yeah?

"Pretty much. Was gonna say Chekaz's gun, but I thought maybe people wouldn't understand the literature joke." Fairly certain that would've been funnier though.

"Well, I wanna get this show on the road and end this chapter-- BRING THE NOISE!" With a dramatic pose like Luke Skywalker in the 1977 Star Wars poster, DP fired the gun into the air. "I HAVE THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Me, me, mememe!" A very happy Deadpool shouted out, literally pushing both Arthur and Jotaro out of the way so he could be in front. "Madam, you give me the great honor of firing off your flair, mirror gun, and I hope the explosion it causes will of the most epic of mirror flair firings ever!" .... So just words were coming out of your month, and went with it, yeah?

"Pretty much. Was gonna say Chekaz's gun, but I thought maybe people wouldn't understand the literature joke." Fairly certain that would've been funnier though.

"Well, I wanna get this show on the road and end this chapter-- BRING THE NOISE!" With a dramatic pose like Luke Skywalker in the 1977 Star Wars poster, DP fired the gun into the air. "I HAVE THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Deadpool raised the flair gun into the air, pulling the trigger. With a small puff of air, and a light whistle, a small orange object went sailing into the air so high one could almost no longer see it. As soon as Deadpool let go of the flair it would dissolve into a mixture of sparks and small words that dissipated to nothing.

"Aaaand it didn't fizzle! Sweet. Alright, gather around." She reached for that pane of glass she placed on the table and spoke under her breath a knot to tie the spell to the viewport. Displayed in a ghostly image on the pane was a rather large area directly above them as if one were to look down from a plane.

"Right, we have thirty or so before the spell runs out of power, so, lets get moving now, not a lot can sneak up on us from outside."

"Aw." Deadpool said disappointingly, as it was more just like lighting a sparkler than actual fireworks.

"Well, I'll be damned." Arthur said aloud, watching as the glass showed a reflection of such a great height her magical contraption was. "And here I was thinkin' our luck was runnin' thinner than paper." The whole area looked clear from above, and showed how far they were to the hotel. "There," Arthur pointed it out, as it was a distinct landmark in their minds. "That's the hotel. If we move along the buildings here, the jump across onto the road, we could get there in hour, maybe less if we don't run into anything." Of course, what seemed out of the ordinary was that northwest of them, there was something within the streets visible from Kaz's magic. It looked like ants moving around from the view, but they were moving towards them. And slowly encompassing more of the reflection. "What the hell is....?" Arthur muttered, leaning into the reflection more to see what exactly was moving towards them. The reflection would show that whatever it was, it wasn't just flooding the open streets, but some of the buildings were beginning to get knocked down, with dust clouds rising once they fell. They could even faintly hear the crashing noises.

"Heyhey, I recognize some of those specks." Murphy piped in, pointing out what he saw. "Aren't those the giant bug creatures we saw yesterday?" Akrid. The creatures that bled thermal energy.

"What? No, that can't all be those, you can see some of them don't have the glowing sacks... Actually... Oh." Arthur realized that whole wave was dozens of creatures coming their way. Not just Akrid, but by the looks of things monsters and beasts they had fought before, or had yet to even see, coming at them in this large formation. Were they organized? "We gotta go." Arthur told them all. "Brigid, your plan was better." He quickly said to her as he passed by, as that was the much better plan and the one he should've gone with in the first place. "Let's go!" He shouted out again, grabbing his things. "If you're light handed, grab some supplies, we gotta move fast!"

"Arthur!" Connor shouted back. "What the fuck is happenin'?"

"That whole wave is full of monsters we don't need any part of, and it'll be right on our asses if we don't start moving out." Arthur said back. "Brigid, you lead the way, I'll keep watch along the sides where that waves coming from." He told her, getting his rifle.

Markha watches the demon fall and die, bisected. This was the first living(at least she thinks this being qualified as 'alive') being she has harmed in a long time. Even in the Clone Wars, her enemies had been droids. Another concern of hers is that her Force Push was null; the halves of the demon had not been pushed in the slightest. Yet, she had also felt a ripple in The Force. One that was angry, and in that anger a certain familiar impression.

The Jedi rounds on the three people she had been watching before with her lightsaber held at a ninety-degree angle in front of her. The giant is her literal largest concern, as her Force abilities would be her best asset against it and those were out of commission for the moment.

"You are..friendly." Markha says in reply to Solaire's greeting. While the man sounds friendly enough, her fingers tense around her weapons as she tries to reach out with The Force to verify his intentions and the validity of his claim to be from another world.

@Wade Von Doom

She would sense that Solaire was... Well, dead. Literally. It would feel like if she was holding a jug of water as she used the force on him, his shell was but hollow, yet laid within it was some sort of life force holding to him. It would be like nothing she had ever felt before, yet by the looks of it, he was human. Layyel and Kassandra were completely different from the knight, he was his own entity entirely. Yet, she would find no hostility within him. He was as joyful and compassionate as he was while talking to her. "Find me odd, do you?" Solaire asked Markha, as he watched Layyel fiddle about with her lightsaber. "Don't mind my companion here. He is of a simple, but very friendly mind." In their short time together, Solaire quite enjoyed Layyel's innocence in his bleak world. Kassandra was of course the overly-cautious one of the three, on account of her survivalist training, but it was good she used them to help her companions so no ill-will came to them in their travels.

The Great... well, Not-so-great-after-all Sumireko Usami!
Being jolted once was annoying. Being electrocuted twice was irritating. Sumireko's body tensed as electricity flowed into her body once more. Albeit her face contorted in agony, it showed no sign of fear. If any, the girl was quite pissed off.

"Idiot, idiot, idiot!!! Retarded, the lot of you!!! Don't you have any manner in speaking with those of opposite sex!? Are those heads just for decoration!? I bet they are!!!"

Having let out yet another tantrum, Sumireko took a long sigh to release her pent up frustation. It was a pretty horrible day to start with. Thrown away to another universe, fighting a big, big dragon, and then being captured by this group of misfits. At least with Deadpool's group, they're actually cool people who had some amount of decency in them.

It would be a lie if Sumireko didn't think she regrets leaving without any notice.

But that's that, and this is this. As far as she could see, this is going nowhere, not even against her favor.

Perhaps a clearing up is in order.

"I think you are all severely mistaken on some things," Sumireko stated as she gazed back toward Dio's red eyes, almost completely unaffected by his hypnotism, "first of all, regarding my position, let me tell you all that I held nothing against any of you, aside for that whole zapping shenanigans. Do your villain-y stuffs for all I care. Being a hero was never my style to begin with."

The high schooler then averted her gaze toward everyone else, particularly toward the Sith Lord and Arc.

"Of course, hinder me, and I'm more than willing to fight back."

Right after that sentence, Sumireko smirked.

"I know what most of you are thinking right now. 'You talk big, kid, but know your position right now', or maybe even 'please, you're just some helpless kid trapped in a lion's den, what can you do', something along those line, right? In fact, I see that you guys really want to torture me for some juicy information."

Before anyone could realize it, Sumireko disappeared in a pillar of light. Shortly after, she reappeared in the same radiance, floating mid air in a position akin to a queen sitting on a royal throne.

"I'm more than willing to share some knowledge if only any of you asked nicely, you know?" said Sumireko, emphasizing on the last few words.

"I don't really have any obligation against you all. Heck, it would be really great if this could spice up my boring adventure if only a slight bit."

Then, as if coming to a realization, Sumireko grumbled in dissatisfaction before she landed on the ground like jumping from a fictional chair.

"Since some of you have been pushing me to answer why I am here, how about the Great Sumireko Usami tell you a little bit of backstory?" said the psychic girl with her smug returning to her face as she clapped twice. After that, a throne, this time in an actual physical form, appeared out of thin air behind her. Calmly, the brunette sat on the throne, uncaring of any reaction given by the group of villain afterward.

"You see, I was with the other group before, led by... what was his name again? Deadpool?" Sumireko paused briefly before continuing, "In any case, though I did manage to make some allies there, our goal ultimately differ, and I left the group without telling anyone."

Well, the last part was kind of a lie, but Sumireko figured that the detail doesn't really matter in the end.

"Since then, I've been travelling far and wide, making notes of anything worth noting, then things happened, and here I am."

She paused to let everyone absorb the information, then proceed to continue.

"As for how I survived, well... turns out food and water aren't as scarce as I expected, even if this part of the world seemed barren. Canned foods are plenty if you know where to look, and I could just pull some water out of any manhole or hydrant if the need ever arises," Sumireko shrugged throughout the whole explanation, "The monsters were also weak, with only this one dragon worthy of being my challenger."

As she finishes her explanation, Sumireko let go of her smug, replaced with a more serious expression albeit she still retained her smirk.

"As far as I care, our business ends here," said Sumireko as she stood back up, "though I believe some of you would have something to say about it. You know what, try me. Deadpool's party was a better group to hang around, but honestly, I find you lot to be much more interesting..."

==========

In the Name of SilverAsh...
Maneuvering among the ruined concrete jungle was like a walk in the park for Enciodas. His trustworthy eagle companion followed him from above the rooftop height serving as a guide and early warning if something were amiss.

Thankfully for him, aside for several pesky monsters he had to fight along the way, the journey toward the hotel was without any trouble. Gazing toward the building worn out by time, SilverAsh decided to step closer toward the yard area, checking if there are any traps nearby.

As Sumi talked, Maglus simply looked over to his compatriots with an annoyed glare at her incessant talking. She had to speak with grandiose and verbatim, along with such annunciation with her words, it was but pointless pandering to them to waste their time on an easy answer. "I left a group and survived on my own.' For as much as she insulted them, Malgus couldn't help but see her own stupidity in how she treated this situation. She acted as though she was not within such a dire situation that was of life and death. And perhaps they were indeed missing something. A ploy by her to let their guard down as this helpless child explained her situation, before unleashing a devastating attack that would try to kill them. Malgus, however, let his annoyance get the better of his judgement. Looking over to MODOK, he gave the large headed, self-proclaimed 'genius of them all' a look to signify his agreement with Arc.

"And I find you bothersome and annoying to listen to." Malgus told Sumi. Whether she was not a hero as she stated or was didn't matter, they had enough allies now. And she had worn out her welcome. "I believe we shall make you an example." He simply told her.

The Force yields interesting results from Solaire. All sunshine both literally and figuratively with no hint of deception. Yet, he was also dead, far as the Force was concerned; she could feel there was something besides it giving life to Solaire. Markha has to smile; for both The Force working for her, and the man's upbeat personality coming through.

The woman was a different story altogether. This one was aggressive, confident. Just like she had sensed from all of the older Clone Troopers, the combat-hardened bounty hunters she had met in a cantina.

The giant identified as Layyel was also different. She felt an abundance of curiosity and no malice. Simple and refreshing. Markha was distracted enough to not realize his curiosity was focused on her lightsaber, and she pulled the weapon back too late to prevent Layyel from touching it. Luckily, the giant was not angered by what amounted to a hot papercut.

"You are quite odd, Solaire, but I sense none of you are an enemy. My name is Markha." She deactivates her lightsaber and drops it into an inner pocket of her jacket. "You can lower your weapon." She says to Kassandra making a downward motion with her left hand at the fierce woman. "I don't fight unless provoked. So, please do not provoke me, and I will not provoke you. You all have me at a big disadvantage anyway." She says looking up at Layyel.

@Wade Von Doom @BazusoTheGrey @Jenhal

Luer sighed heavily, lagging behind everyone as they flooded out of the building. Was he the only one that thought this was a bad idea? He weighed the option of staying here, letting them go. But then, he was a protector. He cannot help if they all leave him. That and, frankly, the idea of staying here alone was not appealing at all. He pouted to himself and shook his head, eventually though incredibly reluctantly, he followed and joined the group outside.

Things were not any better though. They were still arguing. Can they just pick a leader and be done with it? Arthur was doing just fine before. He more or less did exactly what Arthur had planned, he sat and he waited. There was nothing for him to do, after all. He shook his head as he simply sat on the ground and listened to the group argue and fall apart. This was going well. He startled at the sudden whistle from Kaz's contraption, looking up and wincing lightly before turning his attention back to the others as they crowded to see whatever it was that they were doing- he really had no interest in it personally.

He rose a brow, tilting his head at how pale Arthur seemed to become. His brow furrowed in concern soon after though as the cowboy began shouting that they should move. What provoked such an urgent tone all of a sudden? At the call to move once more he stood and readied his bow, hearing now what was happening. He paused though since he was unsure where he needed to be in this little formation of theirs. He was not exactly given an order…

Ashwin

The sound of a solid Thump of the flare gun stopped ashwin in their tracks. It was a very dull sound and resulted in a few seconds of silence from the group. This silence was then broken by a quiet little "aw" from deadpool. It seemed everyone was getting somewhat situated with how the trek would go. Ashwin looked back at the group, and noticed that Arthur had a slightly panicked look on his face. Something was out there, and everyone needed to move fast. "Alright then, let's go! Brigid you go to the front since you know tactics or whatever, and any of us ranged people will uh… be in the middle as the melee people protect us" Ashwin shouted, taking on a similar cowboy stance like Arthur. They even had a slight accent too. Ashwin barely even noticed it, but it was probably because Arthur struck them as a strong type and Ashwin wanted to copy that. Their plan was very barebones, and didn't really have any strategy to it, but it would at least get people together. Ashwin then looked over to Luer, who was sitting away from everyone. "You get over here too… blue…?" they said, slightly fumbling over the little nickname. "I'm… going to stop now…" Ashwin muttered, dropping the accent and stance.

Arc

Arc groaned slightly as the girl known as sumireko revealed that she had friends. "They're all the same," he sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. At some point he hoped to find a hero in his life that was at least somewhat redeemable in his eyes. It was mainly the fact that most of the others Arc had come across were in it for glory, fame, money, or in this case, fun. It aggravated him to see people preach of compassion and hope to only have them be hypocrites. Arc relished that fact that he was self aware of his actions, killing the false idols. "As a precaution," Arc knelt down and took off his boot, and then his sock and walked over to sumi. "May i suggest that we also put this around her mouth so that we can think in a more precise manner?" He asked, turning back to MODOK and the group.

The two white-haired women at the back of the group stayed silent throughout the conversation. Talulah listened intently; W couldn't give less of a shit... or, at least, that's how it seemed. She did perk up slightly at Sumireko's claim of friends and allies, but no one was looking at her. In a crowd of villains, each infinitely more colourful than herself, there is the blessing of being able to stay relatively hidden.

That is not to say she wanted to stay that way indefinitely.

She frowned as Arc suggested a method for silencing someone that was... common? Uncommon? Either way, it was fairly disgusting, but she neglected to say anything. Talulah didn't say anything either, but kept an eye on the girl, her hand resting casually but uneasily on the hilt of her longsword.

W coughed and cleared her throat. "That's pretty disgusting. You don't got anything better to do that with?"

Ayami Noriko

Ayami has finished her 4th cigarette by the time people stopped argueing. She just want to fucked off out of the hotel and upon hearing about how this hotel is going to be flooded with monsters definitely make that even more urgent to her than ever. Following the woman in the cowboy hat, the girl takes her places in the middle with all the 'big guns' as Brigid eloquently put.

"C'mon, let get the fuck out of here people"

As she summons an M60 as proper to the term 'Big Gun', she sling it over her shoulder, before following the group. Her eyes still dart around for any kind of threat
c3fd2d5eebf39699e9b9326caa0b0fc2.jpg