The Evrensel Conflict: Act 1 -- Chapter 1, Mission 2: Dragonborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Levi Ackerman

Turning to face the one talking to her, she noticed they were in a different garb from the guards that had taken her to where she was now. "Oh, hello there little one. Sorry to say, but I know little more than thou does." she chimed back, her breath visibly slipping out of her lips as she spoke and breathed despite the mild weather.

"I believe these other small ones were going to tell me more about this place if you'd like to come along." she suggested after a short pause, before noticing another approaching as she was turning around. ( [IMG alt="GabrielWho97"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/32/32218.jpg?1612109189[/IMG] GabrielWho97 )

Levi frowned deeply at the monicker he had been given, but said nothing of it. All of this talk of dragons, all of this chaos and... dimensional travel buddies made Levi all the more confused, but he couldn't really say he felt out of place - his world had always been at war with monsters, always filled with uniquities to discover and explain, and this was no different.

"Alright," Levi said, folding his arms.

The guards kept them at bay, while Caius shouted out, "Alright, back off!" To the crowd. He then approached them all. "You all mind giving your names and why you're here?"

Levi's gaze turned towards Commander Caius, piercing through him like a sharp blade through an unarmored stomach. Less than a second later, he evaluated that he would be no threat - not even counting the fact that the Travelers outnumbered him greatly.

"My name is Levi Ackerman, Captain of the Scouting Legion of Paradis Island," he recited as he'd been instructed, keeping his cold gaze on the commander's figure. He kept his ears and eyes peeled for any reactions from surrounding people - maybe someone was also from his world, but he didn't recognize them.

Reactions: Noble Scion
Lucas and Toby would be met by a different guard. "You!" He shouted, as the front doors were slightly opened. "Come with me!" He then waved for them both to follow, where they'd be led to the rest of the group just beyond the wall.

"If I have to deal with another refugee family..." Commander Caius muttered to himself, as his guards brought him across town to where the others were gathered. "So, what is it this time, family got robbed?"

"No sir, it's more... uhhh..." The city watch didn't exactly know how to describe the situation.

"Speak up, dammit! I'm not in the mood to play a guessing game!"

"Well, sir, it's just... rather hard to explain who these people are."

"How in Akatosh's name is it hard to explain a bunch of newcomers, who somehow managed to get entrance into the place against the orders of the Jarl?!" His answer was right around the corner, as he saw the bizarrity that was the group of Priscila, Nero, Lucas, Valoran, Ysmir, Levi, and Toby. "..... What in Oblivion..." He muttered.

"The circus came into town!" A guard shouted, as a small group of people gathered around them all to look at the interesting new comers.

The guards kept them at bay, while Caius shouted out, "Alright, back off!" To the crowd. He then approached them all. "You all mind giving your names and why you're here?"

Lucas and Toby complied as they followed the guard inside. They both couldn't help but marvel at the cityscape, having never been in a settlement of this size before. Soon enough, the two of them were led to other group of strangers. The most striking among them was a giant, pale humanoid woman with long white hair, a long white fur 'dress', and a large tail. She also carried a massive scythe.

His eye was also drawn to the symbol on Captain Levi's green cloak. For a split second, he thought that the man might have also been from the Hunter's Guild or even the Research Commission, but a closer look confirmed that the stylized winged emblem didn't look familiar. The equipment on his waist was also not something he had ever seen before.

And then he noticed the one named Nero had what looked like a metallic hand! There were so many things he was seeing for the first time, and it raised so many questions. He had to actively work to contain his curiosity from bursting forth. Especially after hearing the one named Ysmir mention something about a 'dragon problem'.

After Levi's introduction, the Hunter stepped up. "My name is Lucas, and this here is my Felyne companion Toby," he introduced himself, gesturing to his Palico as well. "We're members of the Hunter's Guild, specifically of the Research Commission's Fifth Fleet. We were on a long-term mission of exploration of the New World across the sea from our home continent, but during our last expedition into the Elder's Recess...some sort of 'rifts' in space suddenly began to tear open around us, and we got swallowed up by one of them. Right afterward, we found ourselves in the grasslands a ways outside of Whiterun."

Lucas turned to the others in the group. "I could be wrong...but at this point, I'm fairly certain that we're no longer in our own world anymore. I've visited many places on both the old and new continents, and there are too many divergences I've seen in the plant and animal life here, plus a near complete lack of large-scale monsters or signs of them living here. And I've never heard of a place called Skyrim or Tamriel until now. Even the gravity feels slightly heavier than normal. Does this line up with everyone else's experience so far?" he asked the group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noble Scion
Ryan Zokkendov

The swordsman didn't remain at the ready for long. He turned his head incredibly fast to glance at the source, it was Luer, who subtly indicated him to stand down. Ryan opened his mouth to try and defend his view point, but Luer's expression convinced him otherwise. So he straightened up and allowed others to try and fix this with words. Like some others, he gave away his weapons and raised his hands. Quite the gesture coming from Luer, he was going all out in his attempt to work it out with words. Once he spoke, Ryan felt some uneasiness, as he wasn't very fond of the idea Luer was proposing... However, the glance he gave Ryan comforted him. He knew where this look was coming from, so despite his internal turmoil, Ryan gave him a slight nod and a smile of approval. He'd play along and not attack.
Thankfully, what appeared to be the man in charge interceeded. Smoothing things out with the Doctor, the leader, or Jarl, provided his name. Balgruuf. Wanting to keep the respectful attitude he decided to adopt, Ryan bowed towards the Jarl upon being introduced himself.
Seeing as the Doctor seemed to discover the anomaly here was dragons, Ryan was surprised his armored tail or visible horns weren't a sign of alarm. Not wanting to highlight that issue, he stayed quiet and observed around him.

Crossbreed Priscilla - Dragonsreach entrance

The leather-clad one seemed to accept her offer, although they apparently didn't want to be talkative with her, so her mood lightened slightly, feeling that she'd at least done something right. (@GabrielWho97 )

Priscilla smiled at the man with the strange arm for responding in a much more friendly manner than the others. "Priscilla. I know not for why I am here." she said in kind, bending down and enveloping his hand in hers and holding it briefly before letting go, clearly unused to the gesture, but content to go along.(@The Wanderer )

Her attention was brought back to the strange-speaking one, and while she didn't know what they were saying, their words seemed venomous and brought her smile down, returning her to a much more cold neutral expression accompanied with a practiced heavy sigh. She considered responding back, but before she could come to a resolution of her thoughts she was interrupted by the appearance of one commander.(@Vulthurmir )

"Mine name is Priscilla, I find myself lost and away from home." she answered the commander, a little sheepishly, unsure of how she'd even gotten here outside of a strange light, or even why she was here, and it was apparent that the people here didn't hold the answers as they seemed equally as confused about her sudden appearance, but at the very least she wasn't the only one it seemed. (@Wade Von Doom )

She listened to each of the other's introductions, giving extra attention to their names, and it seemed like each of them came from different backgrounds with no apparent relating factor, though she took comfort in not being alone at least, for once.

She wondered if they'd shun her like her family had.

Nero Sparda

[Center of Town with newcomers]

The Devil Hunter was none too pleased when they were stopped in the middle of the city, being oogled at by a bunch of people and no one really answering his questions about using a damn phone.

So much so that he nearly missed the tall girl's greetings to him. "Yeah, got separated from a 'friend' of mine. Yourself?" He spoke to her, refraining from bringing up that this could be an elaborate prank on Nico's part and that he really needed to get back to work. The Orphanage wasn't gonna pay for itself. "'Fore I forget, I'm Nero. Nice to meet you." He held out his prosthetic hand for some hand shaking.

That was when the head of the guard showed up, looking none too pleased at their presence, and asking about their names and their purpose here. "Name's Nero. Just here to use a phone and I'll be out of your hair pal." Was all he said to the Guard. Seemed like the type of guy to listen to country music unironically.

@Wade Von Doom @Noble Scion @GabrielWho97 @Vulthurmir @BobTheNinja

"The hell's a phone?" Caius questioned, since... well, looking around, the town didn't seem to have any kind of electricity. No polls, everything was lit with candles and oil, and they were using swords while wearing medieval armors. "If you wanna be out of my hair, you can turn back 'round to wherever you came from. The town's full enough, we don't need more troublemakers."

They spoke to her in a strangely familiar tongue that she was rather certain she'd never heard of before, and while some part of her seemed to understand, she didn't quite grasp what was being said. Instead of responding, she instead stood there obviously perplexed by the strange sensation of subconsciously understanding what was being said.

After standing there for some time, she shrugged and gave the newcomer in the strange mask an apologetic look. "Ah... Thine words speak to me but I feel as though I'm.. not quite listening" she eventually spoke back, confusing even herself before continuing her baffled ponderings. ( [IMG alt="Vulthurmir"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/31/31599.jpg?1607112978[/IMG] Vulthurmir )
Ysmir Stormcrown
Whiterun, Cloud District

A shame. No true Dovah was she, but a pale imitation of Akatosh's children. Likely some Daedra, possibly Meridia, had used a Dragon's form for inspiration when she created this... Falsehood.

Ysmir disapproved, of course. It felt almost like desecration, to take for themselves the pure force of domination like his kin and turn it into something... else. Something lesser. "Fos los hi, laniz? Osos eylok do Deyra? Lost Meridia fid hi het fah ek zahkrii?"

Though before he could receive an answer, the doors opened, and a familiar sight stepped out.
OUTSIDE:

Lucas and Toby would be met by a different guard. "You!" He shouted, as the front doors were slightly opened. "Come with me!" He then waved for them both to follow, where they'd be led to the rest of the group just beyond the wall.

"If I have to deal with another refugee family..." Commander Caius muttered to himself, as his guards brought him across town to where the others were gathered. "So, what is it this time, family got robbed?"

"No sir, it's more... uhhh..." The city watch didn't exactly know how to describe the situation.

"How in Akatosh's name is it hard to explain a bunch of newcomers, who somehow managed to get entrance into the place against the orders of the Jarl?!" His answer was right around the corner, as he saw the bizarrity that was the group of Priscila, Nero, Lucas, Valoran, Ysmir, Levi, and Toby. "..... What in Oblivion..." He muttered.

"The circus came into town!" A guard shouted, as a small group of people gathered around them all to look at the interesting newcomers.

Commander Caius. Now that was a surprise.

The last time Ysmir saw the Imperial, he was exiled to Solitude with the rest of the Loyalists, spending most of his days drunk and depressed in the Winking Skeever. The fact that he was there, and sober, was a sure sign that something was awry.

After the Stormcloak's victory, Sinmir's promotion hadn't come as a surprise to the Dovahkiin. True to his constant criticism, the Nord had turned the Whiterun Guard into an effective fighting force, if somewhat rowdy during their off hours - So Ysmir was quite doubtful that Vignar had allowed Caius to return to his old position.

"I am Ysmir Stormcrown," He said probingly, checking for any reaction. The Guard Captain's response would form his reply. "I heard you had a Dragon problem?"

There was a raised eyebrow at the name Ysmir, and how Ysmir said his name, like it was supposed to suggested his name meant more than simply being named after Talos himself, Caius didn't seem anywhere phased. "We do." He answered back. "And right now, the Jarl would prefer not to have more on his hands. If you're all lost, the best I can do is offer you a ride in the carriage down by the entrance to wherever you have to go, but it won't take you out of Skyrim, damn Stormcloaks have made all exits out of the country ambush spots."
Levi Ackerman

Turning to face the one talking to her, she noticed they were in a different garb from the guards that had taken her to where she was now. "Oh, hello there little one. Sorry to say, but I know little more than thou does." she chimed back, her breath visibly slipping out of her lips as she spoke and breathed despite the mild weather.

"I believe these other small ones were going to tell me more about this place if you'd like to come along." she suggested after a short pause, before noticing another approaching as she was turning around. ( [IMG alt="GabrielWho97"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/32/32218.jpg?1612109189[/IMG] GabrielWho97 )

Levi frowned deeply at the monicker he had been given, but said nothing of it. All of this talk of dragons, all of this chaos and... dimensional travel buddies made Levi all the more confused, but he couldn't really say he felt out of place - his world had always been at war with monsters, always filled with uniquities to discover and explain, and this was no different.

"Alright," Levi said, folding his arms.

Levi's gaze turned towards Commander Caius, piercing through him like a sharp blade through an unarmored stomach. Less than a second later, he evaluated that he would be no threat - not even counting the fact that the Travelers outnumbered him greatly.

"My name is Levi Ackerman, Captain of the Scouting Legion of Paradis Island," he recited as he'd been instructed, keeping his cold gaze on the commander's figure. He kept his ears and eyes peeled for any reactions from surrounding people - maybe someone was also from his world, but he didn't recognize them.

"The circus came into town!" A guard shouted, as a small group of people gathered around them all to look at the interesting new comers.

Lucas and Toby complied as they followed the guard inside. They both couldn't help but marvel at the cityscape, having never been in a settlement of this size before. Soon enough, the two of them were led to other group of strangers. The most striking among them was a giant, pale humanoid woman with long white hair, a long white fur 'dress', and a large tail. She also carried a massive scythe.

His eye was also drawn to the symbol on Captain Levi's green cloak. For a split second, he thought that the man might have also been from the Hunter's Guild or even the Research Commission, but a closer look confirmed that the stylized winged emblem didn't look familiar. The equipment on his waist was also not something he had ever seen before.

And then he noticed the one named Nero had what looked like a metallic hand! There were so many things he was seeing for the first time, and it raised so many questions. He had to actively work to contain his curiosity from bursting forth. Especially after hearing the one named Ysmir mention something about a 'dragon problem'.

After Levi's introduction, the Hunter stepped up. "My name is Lucas, and this here is my Felyne companion Toby," he introduced himself, gesturing to his Palico as well. "We're members of the Hunter's Guild, specifically of the Research Commission's Fifth Fleet. We were on a long-term mission of exploration of the New World across the sea from our home continent, but during our last expedition into the Elder's Recess...some sort of 'rifts' in space suddenly began to tear open around us, and we got swallowed up by one of them. Right afterward, we found ourselves in the grasslands a ways outside of Whiterun."

Lucas turned to the others in the group. "I could be wrong...but at this point, I'm fairly certain that we're no longer in our own world anymore. I've visited many places on both the old and new continents, and there are too many divergences I've seen in the plant and animal life here, plus a near complete lack of large-scale monsters or signs of them living here. And I've never heard of a place called Skyrim or Tamriel until now. Even the gravity feels slightly heavier than normal. Does this line up with everyone else's experience so far?" he asked the group.
Crossbreed Priscilla - Dragonsreach entrance

The leather-clad one seemed to accept her offer, although they apparently didn't want to be talkative with her, so her mood lightened slightly, feeling that she'd at least done something right. (@GabrielWho97 )

Priscilla smiled at the man with the strange arm for responding in a much more friendly manner than the others. "Priscilla. I know not for why I am here." she said in kind, bending down and enveloping his hand in hers and holding it briefly before letting go, clearly unused to the gesture, but content to go along.(@The Wanderer )

Her attention was brought back to the strange-speaking one, and while she didn't know what they were saying, their words seemed venomous and brought her smile down, returning her to a much more cold neutral expression accompanied with a practiced heavy sigh. She considered responding back, but before she could come to a resolution of her thoughts she was interrupted by the appearance of one commander.(@Vulthurmir )

"Mine name is Priscilla, I find myself lost and away from home." she answered the commander, a little sheepishly, unsure of how she'd even gotten here outside of a strange light, or even why she was here, and it was apparent that the people here didn't hold the answers as they seemed equally as confused about her sudden appearance, but at the very least she wasn't the only one it seemed. (@Wade Von Doom )

She listened to each of the other's introductions, giving extra attention to their names, and it seemed like each of them came from different backgrounds with no apparent relating factor, though she took comfort in not being alone at least, for once.

She wondered if they'd shun her like her family had.

Caius hadn't a clue what Lucas was talking about with other worlds, or rifts between them, and frankly, he didn't care. If they were from different plains of Oblivion, that was a big goddamn problem, and he wanted that out of here right now. "Right... Well... As I said, I can offer you the carriage at the entrance, but I can't help you with your... other worldly problems." Caius said, having no idea how else to word it. "Right now, our town can't afford any more 'unusualness,' and if you plan on staying, know I will have my men be--"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

There was yelling back at the front gate, loud enough for them all to hear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRONT GATE:

With the strangers inside, the guards outside mainly kept an eye out for the sky's. "Dragons." A guard scoffed next to his friend. "Can you believe this?"

"You've seen the fires off the distance! What else could cause them?"

"Reckless giants, trying to start their big bondfires, and getting out of control."

"Since when was the last time you heard a giant cause a whole field in the region to be set ablaze? And why were valuables on the carred corpses not taken? Giants collect all sorts of trinkets from travelers, why weren't they taken?"

"Too hot to carry? Not as valuable? Had to run away from the fires? There's plenty of explanations besides old legends suddenly appearing from the clouds."

"Maybe. Maybe not. I'll just say, the moment I see a dragon, you're buying the next round of drinks."

"If you see a dragon, I'll buy the damn pub."

As they talked along the high walls, a group began walking up to the entrance. They were composed of a dozen, with two cloaked in hoods, while the rest wore strange attires that immediately drew eyes to them.

5627.jpg

Once they were at the doors, the guards who had let everyone else in stopped them. Out of everyone, these seemed the most shady. "Sorry, no one's permitted inside the city anymore. Strict orders." The guard informed them all.

Reactions: Hero
Darth Vader
Whiterun

One of the hooded figures looked up, revealing a black helmet that covered the entire face. Its visor was made from cold black glass, brokering no facial expression, no emotion. The man's breathing was audible, rhythmic, and yet eerily mechanical.

"Sorry, no one's permitted inside the city anymore. Strict ord-ghhrk," the guard clutched his rapidly tightening windpipe, unable to breath. His partner barely had a chance to draw his sword with the alerting hiss of steel, before the same happened to him.

"I do not concern myself with the orders of the likes of you." A pair of twin snaps resounded through the air as the men's lives were taken from them.

As their corpses fell limply on the parapet of the city, Darth Vader proceeded to raise up his hand at the gate in front of them.

He reached out with the Force, and then clenched all of his fingers. The gate visibly shuddered in its frame, hinges hammered into stone popping out or snapping entirely. A moment later, Vader opened his palm and pushed outwards, causing a visible distortion to shudder through the air and send the gate inwards with a deafening crack.

Dust spread across the entry of the Plains District, some of the citizens running deeper into the city, while other stood nervously at attention of what awaited them. A handful of the bravest Nords instead unsheathed their weapons, as did the city guards.

All watched the collapsed gate with bated breath.

A second later, a sound came from the dust cloud - rhythmic mechanical breathing - accompanying a dark silhouette, now divested of the unnecessary cloak it had worn.

Darth Vader ignited his lightsaber with a hiss of energy, just as the dust settled to reveal him and his partner.

"Let no one get away," Vader commanded the cultists. "And leave the Dragonborn to us."

@Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin @Noble Scion @GabrielWho97 @The Wanderer @Vulthurmir @BobTheNinja

Reactions: Amber Franklin
Captain Levi Ackerman
Whiterun

Levi's head swiveled in the direction of the sound. The scream drew his attention, but he didn't move. However, as soon as the louder noise of the gate breaking echoed in the air, Levi mobilitated. He grabbed onto the handles of his 3DMG and shot two hooks into the beams of the bridge in front of Dragonsreach. From there, he shot two more hooks into the face of the building, to hoist himself up onto the rooftop of Dragonsreach.

The sight that he saw was terrible. At least twelve cultists led by two people at the forefront of their group, apparently strong enough to bust down a city gate unassisted by war machines. That meant people in this world were at least as strong as the Armored Titan - either that, or these were also invaders from other worlds.

"Attackers, entrance gate," Levi called out to the people below, hanging from the wooden beam. "A dozen or more footsoldiers with swords and some sort of energy power, led by a black-armored man with a red, glowing sword."

Levi came back down among the group and looked to the commander of the guard. He looked at Caius with a cold, dead stare, and asked, "Do you want our unusualness to leave now, sir?"

@Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin @Noble Scion @GabrielWho97 @The Wanderer @Vulthurmir @BobTheNinja

Morgan is glad nobody acts before they think and despite the lead woman's aggressive stance, her loyalty to the amicable Jarl wins out. She rises to her feet and is glad nobody thinks her gesture was too much. It was all she knew to do in the moment.

Now on her feet, Morgan's ears rise as well and pay close attention to everything being said around her.

The Doctor asks if there has been anything out of the ordinary to suggest there was the 'rift' that had brought them here. The Jarl responds there have only been dragons to suggest something was not right in the world. Morgan tried not to look at Ryan. In her world there was no true 'Dragon' as described in mythology, but there are Daemons who looked like Ryan, and were called Dragons.Judging by them even allowing some talk to happen, the Dragons they had been seeing were not like him.

Since she was not any kind of leader for this group, Morgan stands back, stalwart and silent.

The other hooded figure pulls down their hood. The face revealed is of a young woman just out of her teenage years who is beautiful in the same manner a tiger is also a majestic predator to behold.

"Impressive first attack, Lord Vader." She compliments Darth Vader sincerely but also laughs. "I can do better to get the attention of this Dragonborn." She throws off the cloak. Before being teleported here, the former Princess had paid a visit to the Ember Island retreat and taken an outfit intended for the current Crown Princess, her niece Izumi, to one day wear.

d01886228c23520108a31100e8d050f5.jpg

Azula suddenly jumps up and propels herself into the air with twin jets of blue flame that erupt beneath her feet. While soaring through the air she spins, and from her hands come wide arcs of blue fire that sweep out and catch the roofs of many buildings alight.

When she lands many feet away and in front of Vader, a company of guards charge at her.

"Fools." Azula mocks them before unleashing a rapid series of punches into the air towards them. Pockets of the air are ignited and jet forth at the company; the ones at the front die of the extreme heat cooking away all the oxygen in their lungs before they really feel the burns to their exposed skin. Those behind fall to the ground screaming in agony as they are being broiled within their own metal armor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wade Von Doom
Luer gave a thankful look to Ryan at his nod. That was a relief… he did trust him. He turned focus back to the soldiers now. 'Jarl'? He had not heard of that before. He was about to speak as they were ordered off to the prison, but thankfully he did not need to. As said Jarl stepped forward, it seemed he was essentially the king here, the archer relaxed a little. The act alone of stopping them there was enough. He was going to be kind about this. What a relief.

He smiled as the Jarl instructed them to stay their weapons and talk, adjusting slightly to rest an arm on his knee, giving a bow. "Thank you, your highness." As the Jarl and the Doctor went about talking he looked up again- he stayed kneeling, propped up by the arm on his leg, both for the sake of respecting the Jarl and his motion sickness's threat to knock him back down should he try -though as a show of good faith he left his bow and quiver on the floor. "No need for apologies, I understand her reaction entirely. You have my word, as someone who once stood in Miss Irelith's position, I would be ashamed to turn on you when you have shown us this kindness." Not that he had not already felt he shamed his former title, but that was irrelevant right now.

He went quiet again as the Jarl and Doctor spoke once more, since he could not explain this part. He tilted his head though at the man. Dragons? The statement caused a brief and concerned glance Ryan's way. If dragons were an issue here, Ryan may not be as welcomed as the rest of them are… that would be a problem. He will have to be sure that did not happen.

Ysmir Stormcrown
Whiterun City

Even during the day, the light and smoke from the burning buildings were easy to spot from the Cloud District, especially after Ysmir's attention was drawn to the sound of the city gates being blown open.

They were built to withstand a Giant's club hammering them, so there were few things that the Dragonborn knew of that could throw them off the very walls themselves. One was a Vampire Lord, but Magnus' sun was clear as day in the sky, so he doubted that they were active - Besides, they had a penchant for Frost magic, not Fire.

The other was, unsurprisingly, a Dragon. Yet other than the Imitation standing before him, Ysmir could sense none of his brothers nearby - And even then, they had no need to walk the mortal path when they could simply fly.

A new challenger was approaching, then. Someone powerful.

He was getting bored either way.

The burning buildings were a concern, though one easily remedied. Throughout his travels in the Realm of Apocrypha, Hermaeus Mora's plain of Oblivion, Ysmir had encountered and collected many secrets used to enhance his Mastery of the Thu'um - One particularly useful ability was that his Shouts no longer harmed those he considered his allies. And Whiterun had been a city of great importance to him throughout his journey.

By now, the Dovahkiin had long since abandoned Dragonsreach, walking determedly towards the invaders, finally stopping as he spotted the large group of Cultists, led by a cackling Fire Mage and a Warrior in black armor.

Ysmir took a heavy breath, holding it in as the Words formed in his mind, eventually travelling to the tip of his tongue as he finally let out a thundering sound from his lips.

"STRUN-BAH-QO!"

The skies turned dark as lightning started to strike the earth, seemingly targeting the Cultist and their two leaders, yet completely ignoring the citizens and guards - while a heavy downpour appeared battling for dominance with the spreading flames.

A pale blue mist emerged from Ysmir's hands, flowing to the ground until four shapes materialized from it, clutching brutal weapons in their demonic hands.

199-tid-daedric-01-0000-jpg.3m5zxl.image.f4g.jpg

"Honor your Lord," The Dragonborn said simply, pointing at the group. "Kill them."

@Birdsie @Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin

Last edited:
Brigid Mahoney

The prison mission had left Brigid's body and Laser Musket broken. The Laser Musket had been lost in the mayhem, never to be seen again. Thankfully there were enough skilled healers and doctors to mend her body once everyone was on the ship. Even with the unbelievable resources they had it took most of the time between the escape and the next mission for Brigid to heal fully. In that time, the'd learned more about their enemy but also lost many of their own force to a choice offered by that enemy. Brigid honestly could not have blamed them for taking the choice to go home; but she had things to do here that felt far more important than the Commonwealth.

Preston would have it handled anyway until she was ready to go home. If that were in the cards for herself.

After healing up, she'd found and made amends with Luer. Not everyday you got to do that with someone you had killed. They were not friends, to be fair, but they would be able to work together at least. It was the main reason she'd followed Luer on this particular mission.

Her coat and armor were mended easily. The Doctor had a better replacement for her tricorn hat(with a discrete but strong strap to keep it on her head) in his wardrobe. There was also an armory which yielded a suitable replacement for her Laser Musket. It lacks the same potential power, but has a faster fire rate and better scope, and most importantly ample ammo that she was unlikely to deplete soon. This rifle would be named 'Liberty'

df58e3a3f54f5ae1d9f018290bc5eec8a1912ca6_hq.jpg

Brigid decides when they have landed that she would not attempt to take command here. One of The Doctors was here, and while this was a wholly unprecedented situation for all, he and the other two have shown they are adapting the best of all. She also decided, on review of the group's weapons, that she would stay at the back of the group and act as the lookout/sniper.

This is why when everyone else steps out, Brigid is still inside the TARDIS when everyone else walks into a tense situation. She can see from her they have somehow landed in the middle of a larger force. Revolution is in hand but remains at her hip on reflex when this does not become a combat situation immediately. The Doctor and all who speak choose to defuse the situation. Someone she can hear but cannot see through the others takes a confrontational tone that keeps Brigid from holstering Revolution. The door of the TARDIS was a choke point that she needed to hold and close if it came to that.

Another voice, barely audible to her, ends the situation peacefully and Revolution is holstered before Brigid steps out with the rest and is introduced to the peacemaker. From what she hears he is a reasonable ruler. The Doctor states their purpose for being here, and the ruler (
A Jarl, a word she does not recognize) answers that there have been dragons, which is unusual.

In the quiet of the moment, Brigid leans forward to Luer.

"Good job. I would have started a war." She tells him quietly and sincerely.

Morgan is glad nobody acts before they think and despite the lead woman's aggressive stance, her loyalty to the amicable Jarl wins out. She rises to her feet and is glad nobody thinks her gesture was too much. It was all she knew to do in the moment.

Now on her feet, Morgan's ears rise as well and pay close attention to everything being said around her.

The Doctor asks if there has been anything out of the ordinary to suggest there was the 'rift' that had brought them here. The Jarl responds there have only been dragons to suggest something was not right in the world. Morgan tried not to look at Ryan. In her world there was no true 'Dragon' as described in mythology, but there are Daemons who looked like Ryan, and were called Dragons.Judging by them even allowing some talk to happen, the Dragons they had been seeing were not like him.

Since she was not any kind of leader for this group, Morgan stands back, stalwart and silent.

The other hooded figure pulls down their hood. The face revealed is of a young woman just out of her teenage years who is beautiful in the same manner a tiger is also a majestic predator to behold.

"Impressive first attack, Lord Vader." She compliments Darth Vader sincerely but also laughs. "I can do better to get the attention of this Dragonborn." She throws off the cloak. Before being teleported here, the former Princess had paid a visit to the Ember Island retreat and taken an outfit intended for the current Crown Princess, her niece Izumi, to one day wear.

d01886228c23520108a31100e8d050f5.jpg

Azula suddenly jumps up and propels herself into the air with twin jets of blue flame that erupt beneath her feet. While soaring through the air she spins, and from her hands come wide arcs of blue fire that sweep out and catch the roofs of many buildings alight.

When she lands many feet away and in front of Vader, a company of guards charge at her.

"Fools." Azula mocks them before unleashing a rapid series of punches into the air towards them. Pockets of the air are ignited and jet forth at the company; the ones at the front die of the extreme heat cooking away all the oxygen in their lungs before they really feel the burns to their exposed skin. Those behind fall to the ground screaming in agony as they are being broiled within their own metal armor.
Lucas didn't like where the talks were going with the town guards. It seemed they really didn't like dealing with outsiders. It was an unusual experience for him, as even the more insular communities in the Old World usually didn't outright turn anyone away. But then, maybe things were just different here, or there was some other factor at play that he didn't know about.

He considered talking more with the others, since it sounded like most of them were in the same boat. But any thoughts he had been gathering promptly evaporated at the sound of screaming and popping metal, followed immediately by the city gates being blown off their hinges with a thunderous crack of force.

Lucas immediately turned toward the gate, thinking maybe it was some sort of monster attack. But then, he saw what looked like human figures in strange masks filing in, led by an imposing man in black armor with a glowing red sword, and a black-haired woman in deep red and gold clothing.

His confusion intensified as the woman propelled herself into the air upon blue-jets of flame...and quickly turned into horror as she began setting fire to the surrounding buildings. As the guards scrambled to respond and charge in, she then set them ablaze without a second thought.

Their dying, agonized screams pierced through Lucas' shock as his survival instincts kicked in, his horror igniting into fury. Thinking quickly on a flood of adrenaline, he immediately swiped a flash pod from his belt pack and rammed into his slinger, and then shot it right at the pyrokinetic woman's feed.

The pod burst into a blinding flash upon impact, and before even checking to see if it worked or not, he unsheathed his sword and giant shield and charged right at her, running full tilt as he aimed to ram her head-on with his shield.

~=========~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~=========~
Dusk
~=========~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~=========~

Dusk was spacing out for most of the peacemaking process to be honest. The talk of dragons and time rifts was somewhat unimportant to him, he just wanted to follow along with the group and protect them. He figured out halfway through the conversation that some in the group were kneeling before this "jarl" figure. Should he bow? Sit on the ground? Dusk went with the route of both after having seen pictures of it in books.

With one hand over his heart, and the other folded behind him and balled into a fist on his back, he knelt down on one knee and bowed to the jarl. "It is a great honor to meet the jarl of this land, I am Dusk and these are my companions. If you could provide us any information of this strange occurrence in your area we will quickly be out of your business and will not provide you with any more disruption of your duties." Dusk said. His voice was even and soft, with a nice velvety flow. From the sounds of it, he had been a professional knight for a king or some higher being. Internally though, Dusk had no idea if what he said was just right. He stayed in his semi-bowed position on his knee, awaiting to see if he had done it correctly.

Ysmir Stormcrown
Whiterun City

Even during the day, the light and smoke from the burning buildings were easy to spot from the Cloud District, especially after Ysmir's attention was drawn to the sound of the city gates being blown open.

They were built to withstand a Giant's club hammering them, so there were few things that the Dragonborn knew of that could throw them off the very walls themselves. One was a Vampire Lord, but Magnus' sun was clear as day in the sky, so he doubted that they were active - Besides, they had a penchant for Frost magic, not Fire.

The other was, unsurprisingly, a Dragon. Yet other than the Imitation standing before him, Ysmir could sense none of his brothers nearby - And even then, they had no need to walk the mortal path when they could simply fly.

A new challenger was approaching, then. Someone powerful.

He was getting bored either way.

The burning buildings were a concern, though one easily remedied. Throughout his travels in the Realm of Apocrypha, Hermaeus Mora's plain of Oblivion, Ysmir had encountered and collected many secrets used to enhance his Mastery of the Thu'um - One particularly useful ability was that his Shouts no longer harmed those he considered his allies. And Whiterun had been a city of great importance to him throughout his journey.

By now, the Dovahkiin had long since abandoned Dragonsreach, walking determedly towards the invaders, finally stopping as he spotted the large group of Cultists, led by a cackling Fire Mage and a Warrior in black armor.

Ysmir took a heavy breath, holding it in as the Words formed in his mind, eventually travelling to the tip of his tongue as he finally let out a thundering sound from his lips.

"STRUN-BAH-QO!"

The skies turned dark as lightning started to strike the earth, seemingly targeting the Cultist and their two leaders, yet completely ignoring the citizens and guards - while a heavy downpour appeared battling for dominance with the spreading flames.

A pale blue mist emerged from Ysmir's hands, flowing to the ground until four shapes materialized from it, clutching brutal weapons in their demonic hands.

199-tid-daedric-01-0000-jpg.3m5zxl.image.f4g.jpg

"Honor your Lord," The Dragonborn said simply, pointing at the group. "Kill them."

@Birdsie @Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin

Ysmir was sure to recognize the cultists. If not from their attires, from what they would do next. The running waters of Whitrun would turn black as they walked along the paths, passing by the destruction Vader and Azula were causing. They were chanting something, a language Ysmir would not understand, though certainly would sound familiar from the depths of Apocrypha he ventured forth into. From the waters, their hands grew black, yet their finger tips glowed bright white. From the shallow waters of the fountain in town, something slowly rose from it. Something even more demonic than the Dremora he summoned to fight at his side. The whole group would see it, a massive beast with a fish-like head, and massive claws for hands and feet.

ef4ffd11ef436f75d6ff10dfdc28c523.jpg

A Lurker. One that towered over the others in its size. 12 feet high at least. His screamed out a horrific noise, before smaller ones rose out from the waters. With these, the cultists numbers doubled, and unsheathing their weapons, and preparing their magic in hand, they focused right on Ysmir from his Thu'um, even as lightning struck down to the ground. It would miss them by inches, yet they weren't frightened or scared. It was like they were protected from it. With another scream, the Lurker charged at Ysmir and his Dremora, while the cultists and smaller creatures ran towards the others, ready to kill them off and leave Ysmir without allies to aid him.

Dusk

Dusk was spacing out for most of the peacemaking process to be honest. The talk of dragons and time rifts was somewhat unimportant to him, he just wanted to follow along with the group and protect them. He figured out halfway through the conversation that some in the group were kneeling before this "jarl" figure. Should he bow? Sit on the ground? Dusk went with the route of both after having seen pictures of it in books.

With one hand over his heart, and the other folded behind him and balled into a fist on his back, he knelt down on one knee and bowed to the jarl. "It is a great honor to meet the jarl of this land, I am Dusk and these are my companions. If you could provide us any information of this strange occurrence in your area we will quickly be out of your business and will not provide you with any more disruption of your duties." Dusk said. His voice was even and soft, with a nice velvety flow. From the sounds of it, he had been a professional knight for a king or some higher being. Internally though, Dusk had no idea if what he said was just right. He stayed in his semi-bowed position on his knee, awaiting to see if he had done it correctly.

"I'm afraid you're in the dark just as much as I am." The Jarl informed. "We have no clue on what the situation with these dragons are. My court wizard is already into his studies on dragons to see what we can do against them, while my city guards keep a close eye out on the watchtowers around the region. And, I already have someone else helping out with my wizard's research into the matter. The best you could do is help in making sure we have our best defenses ready for if a dragon should arrive."

"And we're more than happy to help your people with it, but I'm more interested in finding these dragons, rather than waiting for them. Can you tell of any sightings, where they were first seen--" Before the Doctor could continue, there was a thud on the rooftop. Like a person landing on it.

"What was that?!" Irileth shouted, pulling out her sword. No sooner did the sounds of thunder and heavy rain begin to sound.

"Wasn't it just sunny outside?" A guard asked, having come into the building not ten minutes ago. The doors of the Dragonsreach flew open, and a guard rushed into the hall. "MY JARL! MY JARL!" He shouted, his voice parched and out of breath. "There's been an attack! A dozen strangers blew open the gates of the city, and now they set fire to the buildings!"

"What?!" The Jarl shouted back, standing up from his throne.

"I've never seen anything like it! The ones leading them wield magic you would see at the College in Winterhold! One with extraordinary blue fire, the other simply lifts his hand and the walls crumble into debris for him to throw at us! And the soldiers accompanied by them, they wear masks carved to look like primordial beasts of leg--" The guard would be cut off when a blade cut through his chest from behind. He shouted out in pain, before his mouth gurgled with blood. As he fell to his knees, his attacker placed both his blades around the guard's neck, and with swift motion, he beheaded him cleanly. The head flew off to the side, and the rest of the corpse fell forward while blood spewed into a puddle.

"I wish a meeting with the Jarl of this city." The attacker said in a husky voice, wearing golden armor. Accompanied to his sides were the same cultists working with Vader and Azula, around a dozen or two.

e93765e625e947599fa784bbd871c2a1.jpg

Knight Lautrec of Carim

Last edited:
Nero Sparda

Annoyed at the lack of phone here, Nero was about to start asking what would be pointless questions about if the other places had phones or some form of communication with Nico or at least Lady or Trish. When the party came, the main gate flying off its hinges and a large group coming through, Nero's annoyance transformed to that of his regular mood when dealing with a potentially fun fight.

Using his left hand, Nero pulled Red Queen off his back, stabbing the tip in the ground before revving the sword. Coating the blade in flames for a second. "Let's kick some ass!"

Pulling the giant blade out of the ground, Nero ran forward to meet three cultists and one smaller variant of the big creature. Swinging Red Queen to meet one of the cultist's swinging at Nero, deflecting the blade coming for Nero as he used Overture's charge attack to deliver a solid shock-filled strike to the chest of the cultist, sending him flying back into a building. The second cultist fared just better, blasting some fireball at Nero, singing the coat as Nero spun to avoid the brunt of the attack. The weird fish dog creature lunged Nero who would launch the wire from his Devil Breaker's elbow into the creature, using the weight of it and momentum to swing it at the other two cultists gunning for him, batting them around like baseballs before he had to let go of the wire to send the creature flying into some status, breaking its back.

Before the last two cultists that had attempted going for Nero could finish getting up, he would use Red Queen to slash the second to last one down the middle, leaving a giant red slash that contrasted the brown robes that cultist had worn.

The final one got a blast from Blue Rose as the two bullets tore a hole through the cultist.

This party was getting crazy.

@Wade Von Doom @Noble Scion @BobTheNinja @Birdsie @Vulthurmir

Captain Levi Ackerman

while the cultists and smaller creatures ran towards the others, ready to kill them off and leave Ysmir without allies to aid him.

It took less than an instant for Levi to spring into action. He didn't even wait for Commander Caius' response, because he was clearly not up to the task of protecting the city against such an attack - not in actual combat, nor in strategising.

The hooks from Levi's 3DMG shot forward and hooked into the wooden beams of Dragonsreach's bridge and, with a press of the two triggers, he was shot forward by the motor and the gas, propelling him into the sky between the buildings.

Levi attached to another wall and kept going forward, towards the gate, using his blades to slash through any nuisances - such as pesky cultists or weird, tentacle-ridden monsters - to get to the gate.

At one point, Levi had to shoot himself up higher to dodge a fireball. In retaliation, the captain threw a blade at the cultist. The sharp length of metal speared through the attacker's head, splitting it in twain and covering the ground and surrounding walls in blood and brains.

"Tch," he spat in annoyance at the show of uncleanliness. "Someone will have to clean that up," he muttered to himself, flying onwards.

By the point he arrived at the Gate - where the fire-thrower and the red swordsman were - Levi had killed most, if not all of the smaller creatures, who didn't have much time to spread around before he came down and took them out. There only were cultists remaining, and they were human - not stupid enough to charge at a blade-wielding tornado.

Levi didn't land; that would've been stupid: his only advantage in large fights was the higher mobility and altitude. Most people couldn't reach as high without a 3DMG or with other devices or magical powers. Instead, he shot a hook near Azula's position, and propelled himself towards her, aiming for a clean cut through her neck; a quick decapitation would do the trick.

He was much too quick for Azula to see him coming, but she might have quick-enough reflexes to dodge before her head came off. If she wasn't fast, the last thing she ever saw would be Levi's neutral expression - the face of a man so used to killing living things that it was second nature.

@The Wanderer @Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin @BobTheNinja @Birdsie

Last edited by a moderator:

"Your reward for a fool's errand!" Azula mocks the company of guards who had deigned to charge at her. The rest of their forces join the assault. Or rather, the mock assault meant to flush out this Dragonborn they have been tasked with capturing.

And as evident by the imposing figure that comes to the fray, shouting words that darken the skies and bring with them a sudden storm, it was successful. The Dragonborn had taken their bait.

Quick as a smile comes to Azula's face, lightning strikes her and that smile turns to an open mouth scream of agony and anger. The heat and pain courses through her, but she moves her body in a trained sequence of movements from her hands, arms, torso to keep the energy of the lightning away from her heart. Ever since she'd learned it was possible to redirect lightning Azula has studied and practiced it. If her brother Zuko was capable of it, she was more than capable, and the other firebenders she'd used to practice it knew that firsthand.

The vital difference now is that she has no single target, and her mind is unclear in addition to the flash pod her lightning detonates blinding her. The lightning still hurts her as it flows out, and is released in crackling arcs from her fingertips as she moves in a circular motion. This inadvertently creates a circle of lightning around her. It also hits the cable launched by Levi and conduct back to their source.

It was a shield and a circle of pain for Azula as she siphons out the lightning that strikes her.

Last edited:
Darth Vader
Whiterun

Darth Vader scanned the battlefield and leaped straight into the fray. The Force alerted him to the incoming lightning bolt a second before the crack of thunder did the same; Vader squeezed his fingers, and the nearby cobblestone cracked and wobbled as it rose overhead to form a defensive cage around him. The lightning hit the spot over him, flash-burning the rubble and sending an assortment of splinters across the street.

Never one to be wasteful, Vader sent the conveniently-burning rocks in the direction of Ysmir like a flying train of fiery doom, and decided to let the Lurker distract the Dragonborn and his retinue of Dremora to instead focus on the other combatants. The Dragonborn's allies had proved more competent than expected; they had to be removed.

The Sith Lord furled every muscle in his body with the power of the Dark Side, then dashed forward in a single vertical leap - carrying him a dozen paces in one movement across the battlefield - to deliver a single precise jab at Nero, the man responsible for slaying several of the cultists.

As Nero deflected or dodged, Vader's free hand moved to release a pure kinetic blast of Force in the direction of Lucas, before the Dark Lord whirled around to toss his lightsaber at the cables of Levi's 3DMG, seemingly leaving himself exposed to Nero's counter-attack.

---

@Vulthurmir @Amber Franklin @GabrielWho97 @Wade Von Doom @The Wanderer @BobTheNinja

Morgan had been content with letting others ask the questions and stands ready to move along to the next lead. Her ears hear Brigid offer Luer a compliment, and she smiles at that. She'd been present, if quiet, when the two had made amends. It was nice to hear Brigid was still working on that relationship with a teammate.

There is a sudden THUD above them. That makes Irileth and her guards defensive. Then it sounds like a storm has just as suddenly come upon the area. All this makes her ears twitch and stand straight. A guard barges in, and tells all in the hall that there's been an attack at their gates by unknown invaders with seemingly overwhelming power.

"Doctor, I think it's about to get dangerous. I will stay by you." Morgan steps over to be beside The Doctor. She's seen enough to know The Doctors don't fight, so he will need a protector like her who can take most dangers that may come his way. In the short time for her to say this, the guard who had informed them is viciously killed before their eyes. Morgan yelps at first in surprise; then growls at the armored man and masked people at his side.

She is ready to defend The Doctor against all attackers.

Crossbreed Priscilla

Well wasn't this a predicament she now found herself in. Other people approached with apparently malicious intent, the aggressors all suddenly attacking the group she found herself a part of. Unsure of what to do, and ever a follower of letting the world do its thing, those watching would see the giant woman suddenly disappear into thin air.

Cloaking herself, she separated herself to what she deemed a safe distance, to watch and learn of this place by its outcome. She had no reason to fight, they hadn't attacked her, and the people she'd met while friendly, certainly hadn't gained her trust. She could risk her life for them, or she could explore and perhaps learn more of her predicament outside of what they'd told her.

She hoped they wouldn't blame her, all she knew what was best for herself, and that was to stay away from everyone and everything from what she'd been told since she'd been young, though she did hope they would win.