1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
Something was definitely wrong with this world. Calltinus called this place "Nirn,' his home world, and the continent they were on was called 'Tamriel.' Calltinus wanted to be dropped in the country called 'Cyrodiil,' the heart of the Septim Empire that ruled much of Tamriel, but while dropping him off, the TARDIS detected something off about the neighboring country. 'Skyrim' was its name. Callintus explained it was the home of the Nords, a race of humans that were the fiercest warriors in all the world, born from the coldest reaches of Nirn and nicknamed 'Sons of Snow.' Yet, every part of Skyrim looked wrong from the scans the doctor did of it. The whole placed was just... 'off.' Like it was trapped inside some sort of bubble. He detected distortions, Rhondium particles that were slowly growing across to the other countries of Tamriel, and to say it was dangerous would be the understatement of the decade. But then again, in the short time they've all known each other, there's been several understatements of the decade made, so his was nothing special.

It was decided that the group would split up to cover more ground. Two teams were visiting the other universe, Callintus took a small group with him to Cyrodiil for his unfinished business, and the Doctor would take his team to Skyrim to find out more about what on earth was happening there before things got worse. "So!" The Doctor said, pushing up one of his many console switches, "Skyrim, Land of the Nords, very cold part of Tamriel, and covered in Rhonium particles, a type of radiation that can be emitted from wormholes. I can't think of a better way to visit a new world, how about you all?" He spoke with a big smile on his face, excited to see a new world in action, one he knew nothing about. Sure, it might be dangerous, but everything the doctor did was dangerous, he saves his universe a hundred times a day at the rate he travels. Why should another universe be so different? With the TARDIS landing, he popped open a little compartment under the console, and grabbed a strange looking device from it and pulled out its massive antenna. "My little excitation machine,"

tumblr_mwmq5j8Hnv1sa9i8vo5_250.gif

"The little dish should go around, this little dish here," he muttered, still flicking his finger at it. "We should be here, the place is swarming with enough energy to make a wormhole bigger than a skyscraper, why isn't the little dish spinnin'?" He waved the antenna, trying to get a signal, but nothing. Maybe it was because they were still inside the TARDIS, but it should be scanning outside even from the inside. Throwing his jacket on, he lead the group outside, where the dish finally began to spin and the device beeped like crazy. "AH! Here we go, now it's spinnin'!... Ooooooh." His great big grin from the dish spinning turned to confused concern, as the readings were off the scale. As if they were literally standing next to a wormhole. "That can't be right, the TARDIS wouldn't have come close to a wormhole, it'd avoid it like the plague. Messes with the Time Vortex, if it got caught up in a wormhole, it would've felt like an earthquake. Why wouldn't the dish spin until we were outside?" As he kept speaking aloud and wondering to himself what was going on, he didn't notice the surroundings until he eventually looked up to see if there was a wormhole right in front of them. There wasn't.

Just two dozen guards pointing their swords at them all. They weren't standing in a field like the Doctor thought, they were inside a building near a trone.

292682375.jpg

GUARDS:

8af60c97a699ce24de0f067b9999a606.png

"Oh!" The Doctor said upon noticing the guards. "Hello! Terribly sorry, I thought I, uh... landed us in a field, not your... living room... We-We'll just get going--" The guards surrounded them, and moved in closer as they approached the doorway.

"You won't be going anywhere!" A woman shouted, moving through the guards to face the group in person.

Irileth.png

"Whoops." The Doctor simply said, raising his hands.

giphy.gif

Chapter 1, Mission 2: DragonBorn

-------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE:

Several kilometers away from the heroes,

1pw_MSh9yEsNK7MTg2Nm3grInKzNJlz3sFOndWOPT00.jpg

Reactions: Noble Scion
"Do you ever wonder if it hurts? To have one's soul ripped out like that?"
-Miraak

<{O}>

Skyrim.

It seemed an impossible feat: Ysmir had been on the deck of his flagship, the Kroniid, watching as the Summerset Isles sank beneath the waves, water rushing in to fill the void where once the homeland of the Altmer once was.

And then, he was in Skyrim.

Ysmir had traveled all over Keizaal for years, so it was easy to recognize the field he was in. Whiterun Hold was a place he had visited many times, both on foot and on the back of a Dragon, yet there was an underlying tension in the air, something he hadn't felt for many years.

He debated summoning Odahviing, but realized that it would take too long as he had been with the fleet before his arrival.

And wasn't that a curious thing - His sudden transportation irked him heavily. His moment of final triumph, only to be whisked away at its peak.

He was sure his Dragonguard was desperately seeking for him. If scrying failed, then they would send out dragons to scour the land for any sight of him.

Master Mage, he might be, even Ysmir would have trouble to contact his people through Dreamsleeve at such a distance. Best bet, for now at least, was to journey to Whiterun, claim a horse, and then travel to the Imperial City.

Nero

Nero couldn't quite remember what he was doing prior to his sudden relocation, at most he could remember was that he was snoozing in the van after a long distance job required both him and Nico to travel eight boring hours to some abandoned mine, to fight some lesser demons.

The flash and sudden feeling of falling made him wake up just in time to land harshly on his back. Knocking the wind out of him but doing little else. "Fucking damn it." He cursed as he slowly stood up, the brightness of the sun still blinding to him.

"Where the hell...." Was his response to the scenery, everything being very unfamiliar to him. Nico nowhere in sight, or even a note left to taunt him as part of a prank that'd end in him finding her eating a pancake or smoking up a storm. He still had Red Queen, Blue Rose and five stored up Breaker arms with his real one able to be used. It was just that the prosthetic arm had more abilities than his regular arm. And if it broke, it could easily be replaced. Choosing to walk in a random direction til he hit a road, from there Nero would follow until hitting a phone to call Nico or Morrison to get Lady or Trish to pick him up. So he could perhaps give Nico a proper run for her money for this prank.

He saw what looked like an old looking town in the distance.

Just before he could start walking in a random direction, he could see someone was close by, calling out to the man. "Hey!" As he walked closer, the more he got uncertain about the situation. But if things went south, Nero was sure he could handle it.

The second he was a couple feet away, Nero asked. "You seen a girl in a van by chance?"

@Vulthurmir @Wade Von Doom

Crossbreed Priscilla

Priscilla had been following her daily schedule of watching the snow fall and staring into the gentle blankness of Ariamis when she suddenly found herself being overwhelmed by light, growing from nothing more than a strange sparkle on the ground to a blinding radiance, seemingly being picked up by it, as the next thing she knew, she found herself falling and landing on a small farm next to some small walled city.

Looking around, obviously confused by the whole situation, the first thing she noticed was that this was definitely not home. The blankets of white were replaced with waves of grass, blowing gently in the win, and the ever-gloomy, grey sky of home was replaced with a clear blue one.

Running her hand through the blades of grass and shuddering slightly at the strange tingles they send along her hand, she pushed herself up from the ground and took a closer look around. There seemed to be patches of land used for farming, and from what she could tell, a couple of incredibly worried guards on the watch tower, whom she waved absently as she carefully walked to what she assumed was the main path into the town, maybe they had answers to her many new questions.

A man on a cart seemed terrified for his life as she strolled towards him, only sighing in relief as she passed, standing over twice his height and wielding a terrifying, equally as large scythe, around as tall as a giant, except in much stranger and warmer fluffy white clothing.

As she made her way up the path, she found herself being stopped by four quaking guards, clearly unprepared for the sudden appearance of a giant as they each clutched to their drawn swords and shields. "HALT!" they called to her, and halt she did, to their apparent surprise, before they huddled closer together and began discussing how they were going to deal with one. Usually giants were left to The Companions to deal the instant they were seen approaching, but this one had appeared out of thin air.

"Uh... Hello?" the foremost guard asked tentatively to Priscilla, who seemed somewhat content watching from where she stood, a gentle smile laid across her face.

"Hello, dost thou mind telling I where this is?" she replied courteously, being met with surprised "WOH"s at something that wasn't an unintelligent growl

"WO- Ah... This is Whiterun, in the province of Skyrim." he replied, before muttering something his allies, being met with a number of nods.

"We are going to be taking you to Commander Caius to see what's to be done with you, is that okay?" the guard continued, before beginning to lead the way, the other three glaring at her in a mixture of amazement and caution as the party of five began making its way up to dragonsreach.

The crossbreed smiled politely to each of the terrified faces of Whiterun's citizens as she passed, taking in the unusual sight of the wooden houses.

As they reached the end of the bridge leading there, they heard a loud swooshing sound coming from within. Torn between bringing the "friendly giant" to their superior and investigating the strange sound within, the guards decided that defending the Jarl of Whiterun took priority, and opened the door, only to be met with a strange box and another group of strangely-clad people.

"Uh.. S-sire, we seem to have a.. 'Friendly giant', at the door" he called as Priscilla poked her head through the door, and waving to those within, not entirely sure what was happening, but apparently enjoying herself at the strangeness of the whole situation.

@Wade Von Doom

Reactions: BobTheNinja

On the TARDIS…

"Doctor? Do you have a minute?" Morgan asks approaching the female Doctor at her console.

"Of course! Morgan, was it?" The Doctor inquires after turning around on her heels.

"Yes. Morgan." She confirms and smiles. "I was wondering if you could help me with a problem?"

"Me? Help with a problem? Gladly!" The Doctor replies excitedly.

"Good." Morgan nods and smiles wider. "You may have seen, that I can heal from most harm."

"I did see that during the escape. And..ahem...a bit more." Thirteen chuckles.

"Yes. That is what I was hoping you could help me with. Clothing. It does not fix as I heal. I can live if doused in flame, but I would be naked." Morgan nervously admits, blushing and ears dropping. "I was hoping you, with all your things, had some solution?"

Morgan is startled by Thirteen clapping her hands together rather hard and quickly.

"I have just the thing! Hold on." Thirteen reaches into one of her pockets and her face changes as she finds many things, but not the one thing she is looking for until her brows shoot up and she exclaims "Got it!" She pulls out from the pocket a small silver egg with a yellow button on top. She gives it to Morgan, who turns it over in her hands.

"What is it?" She asks before pressing the one button.

"That is a Modesty Egg, which houses Modesty Cloth. Should you ever find yourself less than decent, press the button, and the particles inside will release and form a modest yet soft and maneuverable cloth wrapping around you. Should said cloth be destroyed short of the atomic level, it returns to the egg to be reformed later at your need. Neat isn't it?" Thirteen explains seemingly on one breath.

"It is! Thank you!" Morgan hugs Thirteen suddenly and the hug is returned.

"Very welcome! Just try to avoid anything that might destroy it as well." Thirteen pats her on the back and laughs.

Currently,

That is how the Daemon with the dog ears comes to wear what looks to be a single white cloth that wraps around her to form a short skirt and criss-cross her torso. Does not offer the most coverage, or protection, but it works for her sense of decency. The Modesty Egg is small enough to hang around her neck like a pendant by a silver chain below her blue sapphire necklace.

The device The Doctor utilizes is fascinating, amusing even as it looks like a children's toy; but Morgan is not distracted by it as he is when the doors open. These last few days (or was it a week at this point? She cannot tell now) has been chaotic, but she has determined one constant: danger could be around any corder, through any door.

And so there is indeed danger when those doors open and The Doctor is too focused on his device to notice immediately. Morgan does and while her ears fold back, she puts her hands up in surrender while also staying close to The Doctor. By all means the easiest solution to this situation would have been to transform, bark and swing her tail around to clear a way out of this.

But that would make more trouble. They had, unintentional as it was, intruded on a throne room. Yet these guards had not taken a chance to strike first.

Perhaps they can be reasoned with.

Morgan falls to her knees, hands still up, and bows her head. A pose of submission taught by Doctor DuBois should they ever find themselves in the presence of the Daemon Caesar. She does not feel it is her place to compel or plead for the others to follow her example, but she does hope they pick up on it.

"We apologize to...his Royal Majesty and beg his pardon." Morgan says to the guards. Another thing taught to her by Doctor DuBois.

Last edited:
Lucas made his way into the cavern complex beneath the rocky surface of the Elder's Recess, his Felyne companion Toby following close behind. Today he was hot on the trail of a tempered Deviljho, a particularly large and powerful specimen that had lately begun to stir up trouble in the region, disrupting many other monsters' territories and even wrecking a Research Commission supply convoy that it decided was easy pickings. Ordinary Deviljho were hard enough to deal with already, and this one stood a cut above above them. He decided he would take a crack at hunting it solo, but was fully prepared to send up an SOS flare for backup in the likely event that it proved too much to handle on his own.

The young man gazed up at the glittering crystalline-lined interior of the main cavern. He never got tired of visiting this place. The Recess was situated close to the confluence of the Everstream, and was a major hostpot of geological activity, resulting in numerous rock and crystal formations unique to this region. It was a very dangerous place, home to many powerful monsters and frequent volcanic surges, but it was still very beautiful.

He took a moment to mine out some newly sprouted ore outcrops with his pickaxe. But just as he was about to to continue following the Deviljho's trail, a strange, deep vibration began to echo on the air. It was like nothing he had ever heard before, and he was no stranger to weird occurrences in the Recess. As he looked around the source, the strange din began to rapidly intensify...and a strange distortion began to emerge above the cavern floor, as if the light was being bent by some intense heat, but with no obvious source.

Then, a second later, there was a blinding, green-tinged flash of light, followed immediately by a ripple of deep, distorted thunder. Lucas reflexively covered his eyes, and as the flash dimmed enough to see again, he laid eyes on the sight of something deeply alarming. A jagged tear had formed in the very space of the cavern, containing a black void filled with what looked like luminescent, irregular bubbles, the edges of the tear glowing with fell green light.

And it was expanding.

The only other thing that came close to something like this was the Commission's run-in with the Behemoth from Eorzea. The Commander and the others needed to be told about this immediately.

"Let's get out of here Toby!" Lucas yelled above the distorted thunder, as he began running back toward the slope leading up out of the cavern. Toby meowed loudly in acknowledgement, but as the two of them began to retreat, more tears began to erupt into being all around them, and the very earth beneath them began to shake and shudder. Already disoriented by more blinding flashes, the sudden shift in the ground caused the two of them to stumble and fall over. And just as they were about to regain their footing, yet another tear ripped open right underneath them, swallowing the two of them before they could even scream.

Seemingly the next instant later, a flash of green light burst over the surface of Skyrim, unceremoniously spitting out Lucas and Toby onto the cold ground, knocking the wind out of the both of them. After some pained groans, the two of them picked themselves up, Lucas rubbing the flash blindness from his eyes as he looked around...and found himself in a completely new environment. Wherever this was, it was most certainly not the Elder's Recess.

"...Wha...where are we?" Lucas asked, bewildered as he took in his new surroundings. It was daytime, and it looked like they had ended up in a valley between mountain chains. The weather was rather brisk at the moment, but thankfully not nearly as biting cold as a typical day in the Hoarfrost Reach. It was definitely at a more polar latitude going off the types of trees and vegetation that were visible. He spotted some stone obelisks nearby, but even though he had seen similar menhirs in his travels around the Old World, the design of these ones didn't look familiar.

"I...don't know, but...h-hey, Lucas!" Toby exclaimed tugging at his hand, pointing far out in the distance. "I think I see a town over there!"

Lucas looked out to where Toby was pointing, and sure enough, he could see the outline of what looked like walls and buildings perched atop a low hill. It was fair ways away, at least five or six kilometers by the look of it.

"That...can't be right. There are no other settlements in the New World aside from Astera and Seliana. So that would mean...it seems crazy, but...I don't think we're on the same continent anymore," Lucas concluded, a look of worry on his face.

Toby let out a concerned mewl. "You think maybe some sort of magic transported us here?" he asked.

"Given the previous encounter with Behemoth, as well as that Witcher fellow Geralt, I suppose anything is possible...but we won't find out more standing around here. Let's make our way over, see if maybe someone can tell us where we are."

Toby nodded, and the two of them began a long hike toward Whiterun...

Last edited:
~=========~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~=========~
Dusk
~=========~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~=========~

Dusk was somewhat lost with the whole transporting between worlds business, mainly because he didn't know how it worked or why everyone was doing it. He was somewhat "going with the flow" so to speak when the group had begun to funnel into the tardis. The actual part of travelling wasn't too bad as compared to the adventure a few days ago. Dusk still couldn't accept the fact he had a hunger for human flesh.

Whatever, it was gone now for the most part. The only thing remaining was the emptiness, which Dusk had been feeling plenty of already. The Tardis had now arrived at its destination with a solid thunk indicating the landing. Apparently the doctor had intended to land the tardis in a field away from civilization, but only found it to be in the middle of some sort of royal courtroom. Dusk peaked his head out to see swords pointed at the group, possibly in fear. They hadn't attacked yet, so it seemed like they were open to negotiation. Dusk stood halfway in the tardis and halfway out, raising his hand and giving a little wave to the guards in the area. "Hello," he said, putting his hand back down.

• Sweet
Levi Ackerman, Captain of the Survey Corps
: Blimp > Whiterun Hold > Whiterun City Gate > Whiterun Cloud District (Dragonsreach)
Theme: Call of Silence - Need some ambiance for this scene.

That damn brat and his last-minute plans. The moment Levi got his hands on him, he'd kick the shit out of him. Or at least that's what he would've done if he hadn't been suddenly taken by some mystic force and thrown into a cold, barren plain.

"Great," he cursed under his breath, a frown appearing on his features.

Moving his ruffled black hair out of his face, he took a quick glance at his immediate surroundings. He was atop a small hill, surrounded by tall, snow-covered trees. In the distance stood a relatively small city, surrounded by tall, strong walls - not as tall as Paradis' Walls, but certainly enough to defend a city such as this.

It didn't take an Erwin-level genius to understand that Levi wasn't on the continent of Marley anymore. He probably wasn't on Paradis Island either - no, he was somewhere entirely different. There was something innately wrong with how he felt; an indescribable emptiness, a lack of something that made everything click. This place didn't click.

Levi holstered his two blades into the compartments of the Vertical Maneuvering Gear and started walking towards the unknown city. As he walked, the captain couldn't help but notice the deserted beauty of this new place.

It was cold, desolate, hostile, with little plant life to be found the more he approached the city, but there was a certain something that made this location all the more beautiful. Looking up, Ackerman almost choked on his own spit - right there, only vaguely visible in the first embers of sunrise, was a large, blood-red moon.

That confirmed the theory that he wasn't home.

Annoying.

Sighing, Levi kept treading onward.

Once he reached the city, two guards stopped him. They wore uniforms different than what Levi had been used to, and both had a steel sword and a wooden shield.

"The city is closed. Is this important?" the guard asked, his tone calm and laid back, yet holding that edge that all law enforcement officers should have.

"Very," Levi replied, folding his arms to his chest.

Despite keeping his cool and exceptional poker face, Captain Ackerman was definitely on edge. He did not know what to expect, and thus prepared for the worst, considering all possibilities.

His eyes darted around the two guards, sticking to the city gate behind them - roughly ten meters tall, wood, embedded in the stone wall. One hook into the edge and a good sweep of the sword, and he'd be into the city; if they showed resistance or hostility, they'd both be dead before they could breathe their last breath.

"You better watch your step. I'll let you in, but I'll know if you mess up, traveler," the guard said. He made a gesture of the arm and the gate opened, allowing passage. "Dragonsreach is the place to go if you need the Jarl.."

"Got it," Levi answered coldly, continuing to walk forward. Inside him was a voice, reprimanding him very loudly.

He thought the gate would be opened by hand, and didn't consider the possibility of more guards being inside the walls... He chuckled and walked inside the city. Things inside walls should've been familiar enough, as a concept.

Ignoring the annoyingly unclean peasants and the robed preacher in front of a large statue of a man standing over a slain snake, Levi reached the large central building of the city, which was apparently Dragonsreach. It was a massive wooden structure, peaking over the walls by a few meters - which ought to be a really bad idea in case anyone ever attacked the city.

His hands flew on the grips of his swords in less than a quarter second before he could even freeze at the sight that stood before Levi as soon as he got up the stairs.

Ten, if not even six meters in front of him was what must've been an Abnormal Titan. Four meters in height, wearing human clothes and having a large, fluffy tail. The captain's mind raced with all the possibile way to dispatch the threat as quickly and cleanly as possible, but then he considered.

That Titan was patiently waiting in front of a door. It was wearing clothes, and had a tail for no discernible reason. It wasn't looking for humans to eat, nor was it destroying anything for the sake of destruction. On top of that, it seemed to be a lady, and all titans aside from the Female Titan showed androgynous features. And it had a massive scythe.

Plus, this wasn't the world Levi was born in, so...

Levi unhanded the swords and breathed in, approaching the door with wary step.

"Oi," Captain Ackerman said to the giant lady before him (@Noble Scion).

Levi's first instinct was to be rude, but he suppressed it. Despite his skill with the 3DMG, the crowded space of the bridge didn't make it an option in case this tall lady turned out to be easy to enrage and attacked. It would all come down to ability in CQC and physical attributes - which he didn't lack, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Excuse me, do you know where we are? Aside from 'Whiterun' or 'Dragonsreach,' that much I got by myself."

Nero

Nero couldn't quite remember what he was doing prior to his sudden relocation, at most he could remember was that he was snoozing in the van after a long distance job required both him and Nico to travel eight boring hours to some abandoned mine, to fight some lesser demons.

The flash and sudden feeling of falling made him wake up just in time to land harshly on his back. Knocking the wind out of him but doing little else. "Fucking damn it." He cursed as he slowly stood up, the brightness of the sun still blinding to him.

"Where the hell...." Was his response to the scenery, everything being very unfamiliar to him. Nico nowhere in sight, or even a note left to taunt him as part of a prank that'd end in him finding her eating a pancake or smoking up a storm. He still had Red Queen, Blue Rose and five stored up Breaker arms with his real one able to be used. It was just that the prosthetic arm had more abilities than his regular arm. And if it broke, it could easily be replaced. Choosing to walk in a random direction til he hit a road, from there Nero would follow until hitting a phone to call Nico or Morrison to get Lady or Trish to pick him up. So he could perhaps give Nico a proper run for her money for this prank.

He saw what looked like an old looking town in the distance.

Just before he could start walking in a random direction, he could see someone was close by, calling out to the man. "Hey!" As he walked closer, the more he got uncertain about the situation. But if things went south, Nero was sure he could handle it.

The second he was a couple feet away, Nero asked. "You seen a girl in a van by chance?"

@Vulthurmir @Wade Von Doom
Ysmir Stormcrown
Whiterun Plains

Being spoken with such a casual tone was a slight surprise for Ysmir. There were few that didn't recognize his iconic mask, fewer still that still dared approach him while throwing caution to the wind.

It didn't help that every word he said seemed to be straight out of the Shivering Isles.

Ignoring the fool, he conjured one of the many useful summons he had accumulated during his travels with Serana; Arvak. The skeletal horse emerged from a flaming circle out of the ground, whinnying in a screeching tone. It regarded Ysmir with a baleful flaming eye for a moment, before snorting and rubbing against his outstretched hand.

The Dovahkiin smiled thinly, unseen by the world. Grabbing hold on one of it's pertruding bones, he hoisted himself up on it's back, spurring the wretched thing forwards in the direction of Whiterun, leaving a trail of fiery hoofsteps in his wake.

The moment Ysmir entered the within the outer walls of Whiterun proper, he could already feel the Guardsmen's tense eyes fixated on his back. Only when he was at the entrance of the main gate did he dismount, dispelling Arvak with a wave of his hand, before walking the rest of the way.

Only to be stopped by more guards, strangely wearing their old yellow uniforms instead of the Stormcloak blue. Four of them to be exact, standing with their hands on their hilts and blocking his path.

"Halt, in the name of the Jarl!" One shouted, though the voice was familiar. "What is your business here, mage?"

That made Ysmir cock his head to the side. They didn't recognize him? "I am Ysmir, let me pass."

"By order of Jarl Balgruuf the Greater, the City is closed to all visitors until this Dragon business clears up."

Now he was definitely confused. He had left only a token force to protect Skyrim and her Holds, the rest had accompanied him to Summerset Isles in order to burn it to the ground. If there was a Dragon wreaking havoc, then it was definitely disobeying his explicit orders.

If so, then the rest would descend upon it's head and tear it to pieces... Unless they too, had turned traitor.

"If that is so, then I will take care of it, but I need to speak to Vignar Grey-Mane. Now, let me pass." He let just a tiny bit of his Thu'um seep into his voice, making it boom slightly.

The group exchanged glances with each-other, hidden by their helmets, before the one who last spoke nodded. "Very well, we could use the help."

The gates were opened, and Ysmir stepped inside for the first time in years.

The trip to the Cloud District was short, as none dared bother him due to his rather terrifying aura. But by the time he reached the steps leading into Dragonsreach, he stopped short.

His soul began to sing, an echoing chanting that only he could hear. Which could only mean one thing.

Dragon. Yet the sight before him told of other stories.

She stood taller than a Giant. Wielding a tool usually meant to harvest crops rather than fighting battles. She seemed to have the same presence as a Dov, yet lacking what he assumed to be the touch of Akatosh. A pretender, then. Or perhaps...

"Zu'u Dovahkiin. Fah fos nuft lost hi bo, Briinah?" He called out in Dovahzul. If she answered back, then he would know for certain.

@Noble Scion

Last edited:
Valoren Alorathan
...Whiterun?

Fate was a cruel mistress. None knew this better than the Nerevarine.

Although one could insist he'd walked into the trapped jaws of Azura's prophecy of his own will, it would be more accurate he'd been misled into following such a path. Valoren blamed no one for it, however; not Uriel Septim whose prophetic dream led to him being shipped to Morrowind, nor the Daedric Prince Azura, whose fated dictate led to Valoren's assumption of Nerevar's role.

No. There was no one to blame there. It was exactly the thing that made fate cruel. The Tribunal did not kill him or betray him for nothing, but their punishment came nonetheless. Dagoth Ur went mad seemingly for madness' own sake. Elf or man, it did not matter - all were pawns.

None knew this better than the Nerevarine. So when he'd been seized through unknown means from his position at the forefront of the Akavirian expedition, he wasn't very surprised. He attempted to cast Recall, but that failed, as if he'd never placed a marker. No other teleportation spell availed him, and so he came to the natural conclusion he was stuck.

After a short bout of internal meditation and pondering on how he'd gotten there, Nerevar cast a levitation spell - grossly illegal outside of Morrowind, of course, but he never did care much for Imperial bans or laws - and used it to get a better look at the area.

His eyes availed themselves to the rustic and pastoral visage unfolding below him. A vast stretch of autumn-hued fields interposed against a network of cobblestone roads, with hard-turning windmills and farmhouses dotting the countryside.

Although Valoren never bothered too much with scholarly pursuits or reading until his glory days as the Nerevarine, it was becoming increasingly clear that he was in Skyrim. Its cold relentless weather matched that of northern Vvardenfell, and he could see a distant snow-peaked mountain as tall as Red Mountain back in Morrowind. There were few places of such immense height, even to the far north of Tamriel.

More importantly, he could see a city down below. He could see its tripartite sections clearly from where he coasted along the winds, amber-lit wall interiors illuminated by the depleting torches, a wooden lodge on the second level, and a small palace on the tallest one. There was a small marketplace, some kind of city plaza with a rudimentary shrine of the Imperial cult, and other buildings of interest. Although the Nerevarine had never seen Nord architecture before, this looked pretty in-line with his expectations.

The Nerevarine saw that he wasn't the only individual to have been suddenly translocated. From his vantage in the air, he could see people - like a long, sparse line of ants - heading towards the city. An eclectic motley of individuals, really. There was a giantess in illuminant white clothes, a man dressed almost like a dragon-priest who skillfully ignored the attentions of a boy with ashen-white hair, and who subsequently conjured a horse from another dimension to act as his steed. There was also that man with the large metal hunks on his hips.

Valoren stopped observing shortly after. It would be hopeless to gain information purely on visual cues - he'd learned that during his stint as an operative in the Blades. He swooped down under the force of his levitation, allowing the pull of Nirn's earth to reel him in a little, before pulling back up and casting an illusion spell to cover himself in a chameleon's shroud. He was no more visible than a wraith, skirting narrowly over the citizens' heads while maintaining his guise.

Everything certainly seemed normal. He followed the abnormals up the stairs of the city - particularly the curious-looking dragon-priest - and observed as events unfolded. The short man cast a withering look at the giantess at one point as he started a conversation.

Everything seemed ordinary, until Nerevar felt a distortion. His ears adjusted as he looked back down at the dragon-priest, who made his way up after having used the Power of the Voice to convince the guards to step aside.

A Nord who could use the Thu'um? A Dragonborn? The Nerevarine's feet gently hit the earth, muffled soles adjusted for stealth not making even the slightest rustle.

Valoren decided to stay invisible and observe how the situation developed.

@Noble Scion @The Wanderer @GabrielWho97 @Noble Scion @Vulthurmir

Nero

As the guy stared at Nero with a mask on hiding whatever expression he had, silence filling the air before the man turned away and literally summoned a skeletal horse before riding off to the town in the distance.

To say Nero was less than amused was an understatement. "Alright, well fuck you too!" Giving a 'up yours' gesture with his prosthetic hand going under his still fleshy arm as the man rode off. All he asked was if he had seen Nico or not. But guess that was too much for someone to answer, or Nico had done something to piss off everyone in the area already with her antics.

Or destroying property by accident with what she does with the van.

That was a thought he didn't want to entertain, last thing he needed was bailing Nico out of some backwoods town over destruction charges, which would mean a free demon killing job instead of the more lucrative paid ones. "God damn it..." He basically said to himself as he began the trek in heading to the settlement in the distance, hoping they had a pay-phone or that Nico was in said settlement. And not in their jail.

The trek was a slow one by Nero's own accord as he just took his sweet time getting there, enjoying the sights and outdoors a bit compared to the cramped smoked filled air of the van, or some shitty smelling area underground that'd leave him doing a washer-dryer run at a laundromat at the behest of his driver and weapons specialist.

Red Queen and Blue Rose evident on his person kinda caused anyone he passed to give him strange looks that were mostly comprised of fear or curiosity, with his passing glance noticing that everyone was using old farming tools and wearing really simple clothing. 'Must be a regional thing.' He thought to himself, wondering if he had been sent to some far off region in bumfuck nowhere. A place he had never heard of or been to, which seemed to add onto the shit pie he had been served.

Walking right up to the gates, the guards in simple garb and armor didn't even bother raising their shields and swords. In fact, one of them opened his arms in what Nero thought was exasperation. "Another one?!" The guard said, his tone angry and tired.

"Take him to the Jarl, I'm going to the tavern. I'm tired of dealing with wandering strangers!" The man sounded like he was none too thrilled at Nero's arrival, not letting Nero even ask any question as he was led by one of the guard's cohorts through the village. Which again made Nero's thoughts not great as he was now wondering when the hell he was. For he had heard some daemons could send enemies back or forward in time for a little bit, and that would be upgrade the shitpie to a shitcake.

Nero had to resist the urge to groan, both from the thought and at the familiar sight of the jackass on the skeletal horse. Feeling he'd likely cause a fight if he commented on said dick's antics. He saw the blue phone box with police on the side, which earned a smirk from Nero. 'I must be on a prank show.' It was too ridiculous to be true. The fact everyone looked to be arguing or tensed up, Nero could bet money that the lot fucked up scripts, one supposed to be all timey and shit. The other some weird ensemble of a cast.

His escort trudged back to the gate, leaving Nero in the presumed capable hands of those surrounding the others.

Nero also couldn't help but notice a rather tall lady in a white fur coat and tail. Holding a big fuckoff scythe that made him wanna whistle at the sight of, barely holding it in. That thing could cause some real damage. Turning his attention back to the group coming out of the police box talking to some head of the guard. Waiting for the two sides to be done before he asked to use their phone.

This was getting interesting...

@Vulthurmir @Wade Von Doom @GabrielWho97 @Noble Scion @Wiggin @BobTheNinja @Amber Franklin

• Haha
Reactions: Birdsie
Lucas and Toby soon found a simple dirt path that led toward the town, and as he got closer, he was able to fully grasp the scale of the place. This was no mere settlement, but a full city, and easily the biggest he had ever seen. There had to be at least several hundred houses and buildings contained within the perimeter of the walls. Most major populated areas in the Old World had a couple hundred buildings at most. They were built smaller and more spread out due to the pressures of sharing the same environments as large monsters and the occasional Elder Dragon.

And that was the other strange thing. He and Toby had been checking the environment around them for any sign of familiar plant species, endemic fauna, or large monster tracks. But nothing looked the same here. The species of plants and fauna he had seen so far were similar to the ones back home, but he was able to spot crucial differences. Additionally, there was almost no sign of any familiar monster tracks, and he had not so much as spotted a single wyvern flying overhead. And now that he was really paying attention, he even felt ever so slightly heavier than normal. Things just were not adding up, and he was now wondering if they had been transported somewhere beyond just another continent.

As the two approached the city, they began to pass by other travelers and locals, most of whom looked various kinds of bewildered at the sight of the both of them. They gave him a wide berth as he passed through. It was as if they had never seen a Guild Hunter or a Palico before. But what really threw the two of them for the loop was the sight of Lynian-like humanoids among the locals. Their proportions and facial structure were different from any Lynian species he had ever seen before. Lucas tried his best not to stare, but he wasn't sure if he was successful.

"Lucas...are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Toby murred in a low tone.

"That we're a lot further from home than we thought?" Lucas replied, also keeping his voice down.

His Felyne companion nodded hesitantly. "Like, as in, I don't think we're on the same planet anymore."

Lucas nodded, pursing his lips. "It would certainly explain a lot of what we've seen. Let's keep going. Hopefully someone in town can give us more information," he said. He was confident that once they knew more, they would be able to more appropriately plan ahead from here.

As the two approached the main gate at the outer wall, a pair of guards standing outside the gate visibly perked up. They both wore full helmets, chainmail, and yellow cloth, and wielded short swords and round wooden shields emblazoned with an unfamiliar emblem. They seemed to visibly pause for a moment at the sight of Lucas and Toby.

"...By the Nine, again?" One of them groaned, before stepping up, holding a hand up. "Halt there, stranger. By order of the Jarl, Whiterun is currently closed to visitors, save for those with specific approval. What is your business here?"

Lucas stopped short, with Toby staying a step behind him. He internally thanked the stars that he could understand the guard.

"I'm sorry sir, but uh...I and my companion here appear to be very lost," he explained holding his hands at his side palm outward to emphasize that he meant no harm. "I can't explain it, but we somehow ended up in the wilderness a ways away from this city, and we have no idea where we are. We were hoping that someone here could help us find our bearings."

"Also, a place to rest would be very much apurreciated," Toby replied.

The guards stared at the two of them, then briefly looked at eachother, before the one who first spoke sighed and turned back to Lucas again. "Your...insignia and armor don't look familiar at all, and I've never seen one of your kind before," he said, pointing to Toby. "First, state your names and allegiance."

The hunter nodded. "My name is Lucas, and this is my Palico, Toby," he said, gesturing to his Palico. "We're members of the Hunter's Guild Research Commission, Fifth Fleet."

"Right...okay," the guard replied, clearly trying to keep his composure, as none of what Lucas just said made a lick of sense to him. "Well, Lucas...you're currently standing outside of Whiterun, the capital city of Whiterun Hold. We're right in the center of Skyrim, northernmost region of the continent of Tamriel. As I said, right now the city is closed off by order of the Jarl, and right now we already have our hands full with a bunch of strange new arrivals like yourself all showing up at once. There's clearly something strange going on, so for now, I want you two to stay put until I can sort this all out with the Jarl. Are we understood?"

Lucas nodded. "Sure thing, we'll stay right here," he replied, Toby nodding along. While he had never heard of any of the locations listed off, at least they hadn't been turned away out of hand, so that was something. He also noted the fact that apparently they weren't the only 'strange new arrivals'. Could that mean that others had fallen into those strange rifts from before?

"...Right, I'll hold you to that. I'll be back," he said gruffly, before putting a hand on the other guard's shoulder in sympathy before heading inside. In the meantime, Lucas and Toby found a large nearby rock to take a seat on while they waited.

Last edited:
Crossbreed Priscilla

Turning to face the one talking to her, she noticed they were in a different garb from the guards that had taken her to where she was now. "Oh, hello there little one. Sorry to say, but I know little more than thou does." she chimed back, her breath visibly slipping out of her lips as she spoke and breathed despite the mild weather.

"I believe these other small ones were going to tell me more about this place if you'd like to come along." she suggested after a short pause, before noticing another approaching as she was turning around. (@GabrielWho97 )

They spoke to her in a strangely familiar tongue that she was rather certain she'd never heard of before, and while some part of her seemed to understand, she didn't quite grasp what was being said. Instead of responding, she instead stood there obviously perplexed by the strange sensation of subconsciously understanding what was being said.

After standing there for some time, she shrugged and gave the newcomer in the strange mask an apologetic look. "Ah.. Thine words speak to me but I feel as though I'm.. not quite listening" she eventually spoke back, confusing even herself before continuing her baffled ponderings. (@Vulthurmir )

Deciding to distract herself, she took notice of yet another strange looking person following from a little further behind, and took a hand off her scythe to give him a friendly wave and a soft smile. "I take it thou too is lost?" (@The Wanderer )

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: littlekreen
Ryan Zokkendov

Ryan was rather unfocused during the debriefing, something had been bugging him for a while now. Though he managed to pull through and at least do some work in choosing who to assist. He opted to go with one of the Doctors to a very altered place named Skyrim. As usual, there were some shenanigans on the landing, not ones that Ryan could fully comprehend. Just in case, Ryan activated his armor to cover all but his head before stepping out.
Regardless, upon exiting, he found himself in a throne room. Not good. Ryan made the motions as if ready for unsheathing his main sword, despite Kroniid not being summoned yet. Why? Soldiers surrounded them and pointed at them their blades. The Doctor tried to just excuse the group out, but a lady seemed adamant on them staying as is. Morgan went all out in giving up, which Ryan found difficult to do. Why not just rip them to shreds? A thought popped in his mind. But he did his best to drive it away, His eyes went from one soldier to the next, ready to retaliate, yet not starting a battle on his own. For now.

Luer spent a very short amount of time deciding which group to go with. He did not trust Brigid still, no, but he did trust Ryan. If anything, Ryan is now- though unintentionally -the one person here he was the closest to. He felt more comfortable around the dragon than anyone else, so this made his decision an easy one. Besides… Ryan offered to help him, and that would be hard to do if they were not together, right? The notion still baffled him as much as it made him happy.

But he still hated this thing, it still made him sick. The traveling was even worse than the ship itself. He was even more sick because of the movement than just the energy it buzzed with. So when they landed and had the chance to escape disembark he gladly followed. He did not however expect their arrival to be in the middle of a throne room. Oh no. He knew before the soldiers even had them surrounded what was coming.

Being surrounded was to be expected, honestly. He glanced to the Doctor as he tried to just leave- as if that would actually work. His eyes were drawn then to Morgan, who more or less groveled. Well that… was a little better he supposed. Then there was Dusk who just… must not have a sense of self preservation or something. Ryan's immediate instinct for self defense, however, warranted his attention before anything else he did. He gave a very gentle nudge to the dragon and a very subtle shake of his head. That was one quick way to an execution.

With that done, he took a breath and put a hand up to show he was not willing to fight, reluctantly making to remove his bow and quiver with his free hand. He knelt down slowly (his motion sickness made this a wobbly gesture) and laid them in front of him on the floor before keeping both hands up. They had not struck immediately, which meant there was a chance they would listen. The kind of kingdom had a massive impact on how they dealt with sudden intruders. Their group size was not the largest, but he imagined it was enough to be slightly intimidating and a larger threat as opposed to just one or two people. Thankfully there was someone that seemed willing to talk to them too.

He took another breath. Someone else needed to speak up and he was unsure if anyone here actually had any experience in this situation. He was never held at sword point before, but he has been in these soldiers' position himself. He had a vague idea of what they were thinking. "Please, we mean no harm. Our pilot apparently cannot navigate…" He grumbled the last part with a glance to the Doctor.

"There was a disturbance here, what we do not know, but we came with the intention of helping if we can. I am a former king's guard and right hand man, I know how this looks and I realize you are not inclined to believe us. But please, give us a chance. We will not cause you trouble, and are willing to follow your rules- even should that mean being cuffed until we can be trusted." He pointed a look at some of the others, particularly Brigid, and cast a hopeful glance Ryan's way. He only hoped the dragon trusted him enough to know what he was doing.

If this had been Retora, they would be met with a similar response. His king would have been kind enough to cuff everyone and ask to only speak with one or two of them at a time, while the rest waited in the dungeon. Being that they were clearly unfamiliar to this world too, that would be the safest thing the king could do. But that was just in his relatively peaceful kingdom. Somewhere like Nohr, he imagined they would have been eliminated immediately. That they even had this chance was a blessing.

Last edited:
Robin
To Robin, the TARDIS was a fascinating and almost unbelievable vessel. To sail not only through the sky but through space and time as well!? Naga herself may not be capable of such a power! And yet here it was, this miracle of science being performed before his eyes. He imagined most people felt the same way about it. However, it seemed that it wasn't always on point in it's landings. This one itself being a good example. Instead of the intended location, they had arrived in the hall of some sort of royalty. At least they were still in the right country.

Normally he'd be pleased to have come to a land as familiarly 'medieval' as this, but unfortunately their arrival had been marred by the admittedly reasonable response of the palace guards. Not that he liked having swords pointed at his throat, but he understood where they were coming from. If a gaggle of mysterious figures suddenly appeared in the castle at Ylisstol he'd draw a weapon in Chrom's defence, though his friend could take care of himself. Most importantly the situation needed defusing, and fast. If he could help it the dungeons were not the place he wanted to sleep tonight.

Thankfully, a couple of his fellows had already spoken up. The Doctor tried - somewhat unsuccessfully to clarify their strange appearance, Morgan demonstrated a lack of hostility and Luer made some diplomatic overtures to the wary guards. Right now the best option would be to show agreement with those approaches. He had no compunctions about doing the same and immediately raised his hands in surrender.

"We meant no trouble, it was not our intention to drop in so suddenly and unannounced like this. We're very sorry." He apologized sheepishly. Not like he could have done anything to change the TARDIS' course, but it's the thought that counted really. With a little luck, this could all be sorted shortly.

- Sivraks, Housebane - Location: Asterion Abyss, Europa

Sivraks before he was transported is in the spoiler below. It's long, so I've put it there for ease of reading.

Upon Jupiter's smallest moon, amidst the howling icy winds and distant whirring of Vex units and chattering of House Salvation Dregs, all was relatively peaceful in the Asterion Abyss of Europa. No Guardians were currently patrolling the area, neither the Fallen or Vex were engaged in any skirmishes for the time being and not a scrap of debris from the Morning Star had made landfall today as it was currently focused above Cadmus Ridge. Such moments of peace are rare at best, but they are savoured, not least of all by one of Europa's current occupants, who was making his way across the flat tundra to the west, his footsteps crunching snow and subtly cracking the ice due to his size and weight as a full grown Eliksni.

The Eliksni's cloak stood out from the members of House Salvation that resided here, as it was clearly weaved together from the banners of many Fallen Houses, Salvation included. Soon, it began to flutter and wave with greater intensity as a blizzard was on the way. As the visibility began to lower, this Eliksni reached behind him and took out what appeared to be a small Servitor, just slightly bigger than a Guardian's Ghost, and would speak in a low and quiet tone to it: "Takris. They'll be upon us soon, is the Ether ready?"

"Of course, Master Sivraks." With this, the eye of the Servitor parted and from it, popped out a small container filled with mildly glowing white fluid that Sivraks would slowly remove and bring up to his helmet's respirator, slotting it in to a small hole and taking a deep breath. Within less than a second, the fluid was gone, leaving Sivraks to put the container back into Takris-7, who closed back up with a hum.

"Good luck, Master." Takris-7 would utter before being hidden away once more by the Housebane, who would then unholster his Shrapnel Launcher now that the blizzard was here, in full force, totally masking the distant Pyramid Ship from sight. The distant chatter of Dregs was now getting closer and more angry as the would-be ambushers of Sivraks were not being at all subtle about their intentions. For a few days now, Sivraks had been leaving hints around Europa that he was running low on Ether, as to bait more Salvation cretins into trying to take down an already tempting target with reckless, desperate abandon.

"E sher zu dis! Rahaha! Hu, bo-ra!" Suddenly, a deeper, feminine voice would ring out from the endless white, likely a Captain challenging Sivraks alongside her equally desperate Dregs. The Captain didn't sound as fearful or chattering as the Dregs were, but her boldness was not born of courage to be sure. Shortly after her taunt, the many Dreg voices would rise in an enraged, screeching chorus, their attack was imminent and Sivraks was prepared.

A Shrapnel Launcher blast made short work of the first Wretch, a Dreg with naught but an Arc Spear, while he would shoulder butt away a Shock Pistol armed Dreg that had gotten too close and fire off three more blasts of Solar Shrapnel into the blizzard, with two of them being followed up by the death rattles of Dregs, one hit nothing, all while many, many Shock Pistol shots zipped by Sivraks, a few bouncing off of certain points of the Baron's armour as he whirled around to fire at where he could see the rounds coming from, a few blasts hitting their marks as the Dregs in question screamed their last, while the rest missed as he was forced to content with more Wretches, swarming at him like locust, trying their damnedest to pierce his carapace.

The female Captain's laughter bellowed throughout the tundra even with the blizzard roaring through as Sivraks blasted away a couple of Wretches before one knocked his Shrapnel Launcher out of his hands and into the snow, forcing Sivraks to grab at the culprit's spear, pull him close and latch onto the Wretch's arms and violently swing him around in a 360 degree motion, the poor sap's legs taking down a few Wretches, while one's errant spear silenced the fearful screams of the one in Sivraks's clutches, leading him to push back against that Wretch with his companion's corpse and rush to his Launcher, rolling over it to pick it up in a smooth motion and firing several shots at the still firing Dregs, one by one their pistols would cease their barrage, most died, while two had fled, unknown to Sivraks.

The last Wretch prepared to flee as well, but was frozen in place by a Stasis blast...but it wasn't Sivraks's. The blizzard had slightly cleared up by now and soon, Sivraks was face to face with Relris, a Officer of House Salvation blessed with the power of Stasis and one Sivraks had been tracking for some time now. Relris scoffed in disgust at the Wretch, but turned to Sivraks with a clearly excited glint in her eye as she unsheathed her Shock Blades, prompting Sivraks to holster his Shrapnel Launcher and do the same for his own custom Shock Blade, its crimson Arc Energy contrasting her bright blue blades of lightning as they stood, silent for but a few moments...

With a growl from both Eliksni, the two warriors charged at each other, poised to strike! But as they were charging, Sivraks was enveloped by a strange green light and was close enough to Relris to cause her to be taken by the sudden feeling of falling as the world around them turned to naught but a fierce green field that pulled and tugged at the pair, relentless in its force until finally, they landed tumbling in a different landscape, that bore some similarities to Europa...yet not.

- Whiterun Hold, Skyrim -

Both Sivraks and his foe, Relris, were disorientated by their sudden transportation, initially staggering to stand up and taking a moment to realize that they were now somewhere else. Sivraks was confused yet amazed, while Relris was shocked and further angered, but it would soon turn back to her previous excitement as she laid eyes upon her foe, roaring to catch Sivraks's attention. Sivraks prepared to fight once more, but he would catch sight of a city that was nearby, which seemed...vaguely like a human settlement, but older and rather different than the Golden Age ruins he was used to, not to mention the Last City and Twilight Gap. Sivraks would look at Relris and bark in Eliksni:

"Relris! This land is not Europa! Something has taken us, stay your blades!" Sivraks wasn't too thrilled at the idea of having to work with a Salvation Eliksni, but he would at least prefer a vaguely familiar face to accompany him in this strange land.

"Ha! Bannerless should not balk from a fight! Be it on Europa, Earth or some far off world, you will fight me! Vengeance for my slain brethren! And a good fight! Fight, Bannerless!" Relris was deaf to reason and as if to further tempt him, she eyed the distant city and added: "Lest you wish me to go forth and slay your precious humans, no? Hahahaha! Human lover! You won't allow that, will you?!" And with a shout, Relris would run towards the distant city, with Sivraks immediately in chase. Her run did not cease as she locked blades with his, causing them both to run and fight as they approached the city.

Just before they could reach within shouting distance of the gates, but close enough for the Guardsmen to make them out, Sivraks unleashed his SIVA powers to ensnare Relris, who broke out quickly, but would receive a slashing wound for her troubles, then unleash a flurry of strikes with her dual blades, which Sivraks was able to block and narrowly dodge. With a few careful steps, Relris lead Sivraks back a few paces, slowly trying to inch him towards the city as her attacks became more frenzied and her taunts becoming more urgent as she locked him in a clash.

"Fight, Bannerless! Kill me or let them suffer my rage!!" She cried out in Eliksni, causing Sivraks's eyes to widen as he realized something: Relris wanted to die and she didn't care if she died to Sivraks's blade or the Guards ahead, just so long as it was in battle. The Captain had nothing to lose and that made her dangerous to the populace of the unknown city. With a deft motion, Sivraks pushed Relris away and was able to disarm Relris of one of her blades and with his free hand under his still swung sword arm, release several Stasis projectiles, slowly freezing the Salvation Captain, causing her to be unable to move. Charging his blade with a concentrated burst of Stasis energy, Sivraks would bring it down upon her head, her expression that of a relieved smile before it was smashed into pieces, leaving her headless body motionless, yet still standing.

As her cloak wasn't frozen, a huffing Sivraks took it from her, rolled it up and put it away for the time being, sheathing his sword and facing the gate of Whiterun, somewhat at a loss regarding what he should do...

On the TARDIS…

"Doctor? Do you have a minute?" Morgan asks approaching the female Doctor at her console.

"Of course! Morgan, was it?" The Doctor inquires after turning around on her heels.

"Yes. Morgan." She confirms and smiles. "I was wondering if you could help me with a problem?"

"Me? Help with a problem? Gladly!" The Doctor replies excitedly.

"Good." Morgan nods and smiles wider. "You may have seen, that I can heal from most harm."

"I did see that during the escape. And..ahem...a bit more." Thirteen chuckles.

"Yes. That is what I was hoping you could help me with. Clothing. It does not fix as I heal. I can live if doused in flame, but I would be naked." Morgan nervously admits, blushing and ears dropping. "I was hoping you, with all your things, had some solution?"

Morgan is startled by Thirteen clapping her hands together rather hard and quickly.

"I have just the thing! Hold on." Thirteen reaches into one of her pockets and her face changes as she finds many things, but not the one thing she is looking for until her brows shoot up and she exclaims "Got it!" She pulls out from the pocket a small silver egg with a yellow button on top. She gives it to Morgan, who turns it over in her hands.

"What is it?" She asks before pressing the one button.

"That is a Modesty Egg, which houses Modesty Cloth. Should you ever find yourself less than decent, press the button, and the particles inside will release and form a modest yet soft and maneuverable cloth wrapping around you. Should said cloth be destroyed short of the atomic level, it returns to the egg to be reformed later at your need. Neat isn't it?" Thirteen explains seemingly on one breath.

"It is! Thank you!" Morgan hugs Thirteen suddenly and the hug is returned.

"Very welcome! Just try to avoid anything that might destroy it as well." Thirteen pats her on the back and laughs.

Currently,

That is how the Daemon with the dog ears comes to wear what looks to be a single white cloth that wraps around her to form a short skirt and criss-cross her torso. Does not offer the most coverage, or protection, but it works for her sense of decency. The Modesty Egg is small enough to hang around her neck like a pendant by a silver chain below her blue sapphire necklace.

The device The Doctor utilizes is fascinating, amusing even as it looks like a children's toy; but Morgan is not distracted by it as he is when the doors open. These last few days (or was it a week at this point? She cannot tell now) has been chaotic, but she has determined one constant: danger could be around any corder, through any door.

And so there is indeed danger when those doors open and The Doctor is too focused on his device to notice immediately. Morgan does and while her ears fold back, she puts her hands up in surrender while also staying close to The Doctor. By all means the easiest solution to this situation would have been to transform, bark and swing her tail around to clear a way out of this.

But that would make more trouble. They had, unintentional as it was, intruded on a throne room. Yet these guards had not taken a chance to strike first.

Perhaps they can be reasoned with.

Morgan falls to her knees, hands still up, and bows her head. A pose of submission taught by Doctor DuBois should they ever find themselves in the presence of the Daemon Caesar. She does not feel it is her place to compel or plead for the others to follow her example, but she does hope they pick up on it.

"We apologize to...his Royal Majesty and beg his pardon." Morgan says to the guards. Another thing taught to her by Doctor DuBois.

Luer spent a very short amount of time deciding which group to go with. He did not trust Brigid still, no, but he did trust Ryan. If anything, Ryan is now- though unintentionally -the one person here he was the closest to. He felt more comfortable around the dragon than anyone else, so this made his decision an easy one. Besides… Ryan offered to help him, and that would be hard to do if they were not together, right? The notion still baffled him as much as it made him happy.

But he still hated this thing, it still made him sick. The traveling was even worse than the ship itself. He was even more sick because of the movement than just the energy it buzzed with. So when they landed and had the chance to escape disembark he gladly followed. He did not however expect their arrival to be in the middle of a throne room. Oh no. He knew before the soldiers even had them surrounded what was coming.

Being surrounded was to be expected, honestly. He glanced to the Doctor as he tried to just leave- as if that would actually work. His eyes were drawn then to Morgan, who more or less groveled. Well that… was a little better he supposed. Then there was Dusk who just… must not have a sense of self preservation or something. Ryan's immediate instinct for self defense, however, warranted his attention before anything else he did. He gave a very gentle nudge to the dragon and a very subtle shake of his head. That was one quick way to an execution.

With that done, he took a breath and put a hand up to show he was not willing to fight, reluctantly making to remove his bow and quiver with his free hand. He knelt down slowly (his motion sickness made this a wobbly gesture) and laid them in front of him on the floor before keeping both hands up. They had not struck immediately, which meant there was a chance they would listen. The kind of kingdom had a massive impact on how they dealt with sudden intruders. Their group size was not the largest, but he imagined it was enough to be slightly intimidating and a larger threat as opposed to just one or two people. Thankfully there was someone that seemed willing to talk to them too.

He took another breath. Someone else needed to speak up and he was unsure if anyone here actually had any experience in this situation. He was never held at sword point before, but he has been in these soldiers' position himself. He had a vague idea of what they were thinking. "Please, we mean no harm. Our pilot apparently cannot navigate…" He grumbled the last part with a glance to the Doctor.

"There was a disturbance here, what we do not know, but we came with the intention of helping if we can. I am a former king's guard and right hand man, I know how this looks and I realize you are not inclined to believe us. But please, give us a chance. We will not cause you trouble, and are willing to follow your rules- even should that mean being cuffed until we can be trusted." He pointed a look at some of the others, particularly Brigid, and cast a hopeful glance Ryan's way. He only hoped the dragon trusted him enough to know what he was doing.

If this had been Retora, they would be met with a similar response. His king would have been kind enough to cuff everyone and ask to only speak with one or two of them at a time, while the rest waited in the dungeon. Being that they were clearly unfamiliar to this world too, that would be the safest thing the king could do. But that was just in his relatively peaceful kingdom. Somewhere like Nohr, he imagined they would have been eliminated immediately. That they even had this chance was a blessing.

Robin
To Robin, the TARDIS was a fascinating and almost unbelievable vessel. To sail not only through the sky but through space and time as well!? Naga herself may not be capable of such a power! And yet here it was, this miracle of science being performed before his eyes. He imagined most people felt the same way about it. However, it seemed that it wasn't always on point in it's landings. This one itself being a good example. Instead of the intended location, they had arrived in the hall of some sort of royalty. At least they were still in the right country.

Normally he'd be pleased to have come to a land as familiarly 'medieval' as this, but unfortunately their arrival had been marred by the admittedly reasonable response of the palace guards. Not that he liked having swords pointed at his throat, but he understood where they were coming from. If a gaggle of mysterious figures suddenly appeared in the castle at Ylisstol he'd draw a weapon in Chrom's defence, though his friend could take care of himself. Most importantly the situation needed defusing, and fast. If he could help it the dungeons were not the place he wanted to sleep tonight.

Thankfully, a couple of his fellows had already spoken up. The Doctor tried - somewhat unsuccessfully to clarify their strange appearance, Morgan demonstrated a lack of hostility and Luer made some diplomatic overtures to the wary guards. Right now the best option would be to show agreement with those approaches. He had no compunctions about doing the same and immediately raised his hands in surrender.

"We meant no trouble, it was not our intention to drop in so suddenly and unannounced like this. We're very sorry." He apologized sheepishly. Not like he could have done anything to change the TARDIS' course, but it's the thought that counted really. With a little luck, this could all be sorted shortly.

"Oi, I'm an excellent pilot!" 10 complained at Luer. ".... Most of time." He then muttered under his breath. "But my companions here are correct, we mean you no trouble!"

"And yet you somehow enter the room of the Jarl in this.... strange, box of yours!" The dark elf shouted, pointing to the TARDIS. "Appearing from thin air right in front of our eyes! If you think your complacency will mean we shall act lightly upon this, you are mistaken!"

"Look, we're here because we saw some trouble, and we wanted to investigate it!" 10 told her, keeping his hands up.

"And trouble you found! Take these maggots to the prison, and make sure this 'box' of theirs is left for the giants to take!" The elf ordered, before a voice shouted out from behind them.

"Irileth, enough!" From down at the other end of the throne room, just to the right side of the throne itself, a man cam walking down the stairs with two guards behind him. "The last thing I need is more guards elsewhere while we await the return of our friend." He told her.

Jarl_Balgruuf_the_Greater.png
"My Jarl, these are intruders! The last thing you need to worry about is if these 'mages' are here to kill you!" The elf told him, figuring they were all some sort of mage.

"Uh, if we were here to kill him, we'd probably not be bowing down and telling you we're not trying to cause trouble! Plus, my box here can land anywhere, not exactly stealthy of me to land 20 feet away from where your Jarl's usually sitting." 10 clarified.

"He's right. We outnumber them ten to one, with two not even carrying weapons!" The Jarl pointed out, meaning Morgan and The Doctor. "And I doubt Ulfric would even consider hiring such amateurs to kill me. Put your weapons now, and let's at least have a conversation before I decide if they should be kept in a cell!" He ordered.

"... As you wish, my Jarl." The dark elf said, sheathing her sword, along with the rest of the guards. The Jarl then sat down in his throne, looking over the group.

"I apologize for Irileth. She is a loyal warrior to me, and things have been... Tense, recently for us." The Jarl explained.

"I'm just happy you're so willing to trust us. Buncha strangers show up in a box that can disappear and reappear, rather trusting of a Jarl."

"Unlike other Jarls across the region, I don't answer strangeness with violence. And, as I overheard, you seem the reasonable sorts. Something lacking these days. Though, should you misuse my trust, Irileth will gladly continue where she left off."

"Understood." 10 was just happy he was willing to talk. "I'm The Doctor, and this is Luer, Dusk, Morgan, Brigid, Robin and Ryan." He pointed to each as he called their names. "As we said, we found a disturbance here in your little part of the world, and we came to investigate."

"I am Jarl Balgruuf the Greater of Whiterun. By disturbance, what do you mean?"

"Well, it's a bit hard to explaining, but we're looking for a rift. Have your or your men seen anything... out of the ordinary, recently?" 10 asked, before the Jarl laughed.

"Well, dragons are not exactly ordinary, if that's what you mean." The Jarl told him.

".... Yeah, that might be it then."

-------------------------------------------------------------

OUTSIDE:

Lucas and Toby would be met by a different guard. "You!" He shouted, as the front doors were slightly opened. "Come with me!" He then waved for them both to follow, where they'd be led to the rest of the group just beyond the wall.

"If I have to deal with another refugee family..." Commander Caius muttered to himself, as his guards brought him across town to where the others were gathered. "So, what is it this time, family got robbed?"

"No sir, it's more... uhhh..." The city watch didn't exactly know how to describe the situation.

"Speak up, dammit! I'm not in the mood to play a guessing game!"

"Well, sir, it's just... rather hard to explain who these people are."

"How in Akatosh's name is it hard to explain a bunch of newcomers, who somehow managed to get entrance into the place against the orders of the Jarl?!" His answer was right around the corner, as he saw the bizarrity that was the group of Priscila, Nero, Lucas, Valoran, Ysmir, Levi, and Toby. "..... What in Oblivion..." He muttered.

"The circus came into town!" A guard shouted, as a small group of people gathered around them all to look at the interesting new comers.

The guards kept them at bay, while Caius shouted out, "Alright, back off!" To the crowd. He then approached them all. "You all mind giving your names and why you're here?"

Last edited:
Nero Sparda

[Center of Town with newcomers]

The Devil Hunter was none too pleased when they were stopped in the middle of the city, being oogled at by a bunch of people and no one really answering his questions about using a damn phone.

So much so that he nearly missed the tall girl's greetings to him. "Yeah, got separated from a 'friend' of mine. Yourself?" He spoke to her, refraining from bringing up that this could be an elaborate prank on Nico's part and that he really needed to get back to work. The Orphanage wasn't gonna pay for itself. "'Fore I forget, I'm Nero. Nice to meet you." He held out his prosthetic hand for some hand shaking.

That was when the head of the guard showed up, looking none too pleased at their presence, and asking about their names and their purpose here. "Name's Nero. Just here to use a phone and I'll be out of your hair pal." Was all he said to the Guard. Seemed like the type of guy to listen to country music unironically.

@Wade Von Doom @Noble Scion @GabrielWho97 @Vulthurmir @BobTheNinja

They spoke to her in a strangely familiar tongue that she was rather certain she'd never heard of before, and while some part of her seemed to understand, she didn't quite grasp what was being said. Instead of responding, she instead stood there obviously perplexed by the strange sensation of subconsciously understanding what was being said.

After standing there for some time, she shrugged and gave the newcomer in the strange mask an apologetic look. "Ah... Thine words speak to me but I feel as though I'm.. not quite listening" she eventually spoke back, confusing even herself before continuing her baffled ponderings. ( [IMG alt="Vulthurmir"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/31/31599.jpg?1607112978[/IMG] Vulthurmir )
Ysmir Stormcrown
Whiterun, Cloud District

A shame. No true Dovah was she, but a pale imitation of Akatosh's children. Likely some Daedra, possibly Meridia, had used a Dragon's form for inspiration when she created this... Falsehood.

Ysmir disapproved, of course. It felt almost like desecration, to take for themselves the pure force of domination like his kin and turn it into something... else. Something lesser. "Fos los hi, laniz? Osos eylok do Deyra? Lost Meridia fid hi het fah ek zahkrii?"

Though before he could receive an answer, the doors opened, and a familiar sight stepped out.
OUTSIDE:

Lucas and Toby would be met by a different guard. "You!" He shouted, as the front doors were slightly opened. "Come with me!" He then waved for them both to follow, where they'd be led to the rest of the group just beyond the wall.

"If I have to deal with another refugee family..." Commander Caius muttered to himself, as his guards brought him across town to where the others were gathered. "So, what is it this time, family got robbed?"

"No sir, it's more... uhhh..." The city watch didn't exactly know how to describe the situation.

"Speak up, dammit! I'm not in the mood to play a guessing game!"

"Well, sir, it's just... rather hard to explain who these people are."

"How in Akatosh's name is it hard to explain a bunch of newcomers, who somehow managed to get entrance into the place against the orders of the Jarl?!" His answer was right around the corner, as he saw the bizarrity that was the group of Priscila, Nero, Lucas, Valoran, Ysmir, Levi, and Toby. "..... What in Oblivion..." He muttered.

"The circus came into town!" A guard shouted, as a small group of people gathered around them all to look at the interesting newcomers.

The guards kept them at bay, while Caius shouted out, "Alright, back off!" To the crowd. He then approached them all. "You all mind giving your names and why you're here?"
Commander Caius. Now that was a surprise.

The last time Ysmir saw the Imperial, he was exiled to Solitude with the rest of the Loyalists, spending most of his days drunk and depressed in the Winking Skeever. The fact that he was there, and sober, was a sure sign that something was awry.

After the Stormcloak's victory, Sinmir's promotion hadn't come as a surprise to the Dovahkiin. True to his constant criticism, the Nord had turned the Whiterun Guard into an effective fighting force, if somewhat rowdy during their off hours - So Ysmir was quite doubtful that Vignar had allowed Caius to return to his old position.

"I am Ysmir Stormcrown," He said probingly, checking for any reaction. The Guard Captain's response would form his reply. "I heard you had a Dragon problem?"

Last edited: