The Ever-Changing House ( Horror/Mystery)

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Legends says there is a [CENSORED] house that exists in this world. Ever-changing in its location. Never changing in its goal to lure people in with uncertain promises that you can't know if it will keep. Some say that the house can make you the perfect version of you- the one you always dreamed of being for free for entering it, other says that it will take your soul. Others says that it can bring you to a perfect world that you always dreamed of being.

It doesn't matter what you believe. One thing is true- the people who enter this house are never seen again- or so the legends claim.

The reason or purpose of the house doesn't matter to you. Someone you knew and loved entered the house five years and... nobody could find them since.

The house is back and you are determined to find out the truth of what happened to your loved ones.

But once you enter the house....there's no telling what awaits you in it.... or if you ever come back out alive.

But maybe just maybe, you can be the one to unravel the truth about this house.

Or maybe you're just another victim... which you are is up to you to decide.

GM Note: This is going to be a smaller RP ( I'm only looking for three to four people who are interested) that will be explored a cursed house ( that leads into a cursed alternate perfect reality) and working to save their loved ones and unravel how the house got cursed, what it's ultimate goal are and how they can stop it....before they become another one of its victim ( This is also a redefined version of the one I pitched so many years which has better plotting ideas.) RPers will be playing two characters for this one, but the second character won't be appearing for a long time so you only need to create one character at the start, but have a firm grasp on who the person they loved was and their dreams ( as that will be playing a major role in the perfect world the house created) Otherwise, hope to see some of you on the other side.​

Sounds spoooooky. I like c:

Lemme haunt y'all.

• Creepy
Reactions: Lyrikai
This sounds neat 👀👀

Sounds interesting. So who's on board so far?

@slifer @Nougat @Lyrikai @Nemopedia

OOC is up.

If you have any questions in regards to the character sheet, shoot me a PM or ask in the OOC.

Reactions: Lyrikai