The Escape OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
>O< i would love to stay and chat but i am exhausted soooooo ttyl then :)

lol ok then xD night night

I'm headin out to bed as well, so farewell everyone! at least for the night, though i'm free on sundays for the most part.

I tip my hat to you good sir and wish you a merry Christmas if I don't see you *takes off hat and twirls his hand as he bows*

I guess now its up to Miye, Blaise, and Lyle o.O even better =P

Yes of course :) If you can find a way to work yourself into it then do so if you need helo just ask :)

just tell me what happend so far and i will find my way

ooookaaay well honestly i am kinda confused on my own, but uhhhh we are all in the cave and Lyle has 2 personalities and we are just trying to calm him down right now. I think it would be a good idea for you to look at all of the others powers so you can get acuainted with what we have here.

OoO i can't read 11 or more things of rp too much but will try *read up to one page* can't do it.

just try and find the parts about their powers, sry bout that :1

Blaise has control of earth and fire. She can also change into a cat
Shadow (Also known as Tony) Has power over shadows until he is hurt. You can tell if he is hurt when his body isn't surrounded by an eery shadow.
Rusti has anti gravity and can change into a wolf and strength.
Miye... um... she has some type of psychic powers i think.
Lyle is an all terrain hunter. You really have to read his part
Taven is a traitor but we don't know it, he has some type of shadow powers to but I don't know them

ok thank you i only got to page 2
so ill take wind and water. Raven and i look like this
321659-3149x2362.jpg

actually I have all elements thank you -_-

fire_wolf.jpg Speaking of my shapeshift this is kinda it but more cat like than wolf

First of all that's one unhealthy looking wolf. Its starving... and second I only ever see you using earth fire and wind (Sorta) >.< Never seen you using water yet.