The End of a Dark Family Pt.1 (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Would you like to see the Point System?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well thanks, in that case, does the Merchant's aid have to have assassin moments, like the merchant and the lover apperently?

Naw, it's optional.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I just got back from Fantasy Con xD

'Kaldar'
230828_navka_khajiit-dovahkiin.jpg

Species: Khajiit
HomeTown: Unknown
Special Skill: Shadow Kill
[spoili] Whenever the victim dies, they dissipate into nothing, leaving no trace of murder with the exception of their disappearance. However, someone CAN see the murder in action before the person dies. [/spoili]
Target: None
Gear: Casually, he wears what he is currently wearing; Leather armor that he made himself, formally, he wears a set of heaver armor:
[spoili]
200px-WolfArmor.png
[/spoili]
As for weapons, he has a seemingly endless set of throwing knives, assorted makshift bombs, and daggers. He mainly uses Daggers and throwing knives to kill people, while using bombs to disorient or throw them off.
Appearance: He always has that friendly or lofty look on him, with that light, snowy fur, those light-green eyes, and that friendly wink here and there always gives people that warm welcome. It is also very noted that his ears are quite shorter than usual.
Years In DBH: Eight Years

Favorite Way To Kill: Straightforward stabbing them, shooting them, or using any sort of explosion in their demise
Least Favorite Way To Kill: Any sort of eloquent, fantastically planned way to kill people, just kill them, it's less annoying.

Best Moment:Well, there WAS this one time he killed an 'old friend' of his by lighting up his outhouse on fire with him in it. He laughed and laughed as he heard the agonizing screams of the man, and when he was done being satisfied from the screaming and the stench of burning flesh, he made a makeshift bomb and watched the fireworks come out in a sparkling blaze of red and white.
But, 'tis kay' since he was a mean guy anyways.

How Did You Come to Join the DBH: Kaldar Followed Blair for a bit, killing a lot of people along the way, then after a while he was caught and confronted by her. She was an alright person, plus, he had no choice, so he decided to help her around with her merchantly things and 'twas soon accepted by the DBH altogether.

Biography: Much of Kaldor's early life was boring, spending most of his time on the outskirts of a village with just enough to get by each day. Then one day, what appeared to be a lot of confused screaming turned out to be a huge slaughtering of the village, seemingly caused by a madwoman on a rampage, she ran out of there as fast as she could, giving only a quick glance at Kaldar.
Kaldar was only a child then, and the image of that woman burned itself into his memory, so he needed to find closure. He worked a living for the next ten years killing people and stealing their items, like a lethal thief, he killed his way to a brighter future, but it ended up as darker as it seemed.
That's when he started trailing the madwoman, he followed her every move, being careful not to send her into another rage like the first time he saw her, but he wasn't as sneaky as he though he was, for the woman knew he was following her and she caught him...lets just say, words were used and after a while he came out as her aid, to help her in every way, while killing those who he was told to kill, and not caring the entire way.

Mental Illness:
-Depression (no reason as to why)
-OCD
-Paranoia

Pets: A hawk he uses for added info and messaging, he calls her Tess.
[spoili]
hawk2.jpg
[/spoili]

Favorite Saying: "I don't care, I love it!"

Opinion of Mother: He never really knew her enough to form an opinion on her, but from what Blair blares out she sounds pretty cool.

Theme Song:

Are you still accepting for this?
I love elder scrolls and need more elder scrolls based rps. Plus this sounds really great.

Wonderful! Thank you, I'll post my CS as soon as I can.

• Thank You
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
{WIP}
eso+bosmer+female.png

"Name": Nonan
Species: Wood elf
Special Skill: Due to her large ears, she has a very keen sense of hearing that is very useful fit a murderer.
Target:
Gear: She is equipped with a very light armor so it's easier for her to move around during contracts. She keeps a deadly looking blade in her belt, but her primary weapon is a bow and arrow. She keeps a few various poisons and poisons in a small bag she carries with her.
Appearance:
Years In The D.B.H:
Favorite Way To Kill:
Least Favorite Way To Kill:
Best Moment:
How Did You Come To Join the D.B.H:
Biography:
Do you plan to participate in Parts 2 and/or 3: Absolutely

Mental Illness: Often slips into a state of mania, usually when killing or pursuing a contract.(like she was taken straight from the shivering isles.)
Favorite Saying: "I'm not crazy, just incredibly happy!"
Pets:
Opinion of the Mother: The unholy matron is her guide and her saviour! She loves her one true mother.

I will set a cs up sometime this week.

I am going on a trip with my church from Sunday to Friday. I probable wont be able to get on unless I'm aloud internet accesses.

That's fine.
I will be posting the IC soon but there is a change in the story which will be announced shortly

Welcome back, unfortunately this RP is no longer active and is in search of a new owner to take it over. I have become extremely busy doing the Youtube Channel for Iwaku. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Oh okay... Man I feel like I missed a lot. Hope it all gets figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.