The Elemental Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was at that moment in time that the bell rang, signifying that class was over and it was time to get to the next one. As Cody stood up he began talking to the 3 new students. "Alright, well, off to Mrs. Norins class we go! Keep in mind, she does have a small obsession over anything musical." As soon as Cody finished that sentence they arrived to the class-room. It was very large, with instruments of all kinds inside of cage-like containers all along the walls, the big instruments like the Cello and Grand Piano were laying in the back, though the Grand Piano had a fishbowl with 2 goldfish in it on top of it. Mrs. Norin was in the middle of the class, pacing slightly. She was a fair lady, standing at 5'8" and looked to be on the skinny side. She had curly hair that shot off in all kinds of directions, though for some reason that made her slightly more attractive than normal. She was wearing white jeans, an oversized button-up shirt that wasn't buttoned, a white undershirt, and white sneakers. As soon as her hazel eyes looked over and spotted the 4 of them her eyes widened a small bit before she walked over to them, though to the trained eye it looked more like she rushed over.

"Hello Cody, i need to talk to your new friends for a little bit okay? Why don't you go to your usual spot at the piano? And remember, if anyone tries to bother you, just tell me and i'll have it handled." Mrs. Norin said with a kind smile and tone, showing genuine care for Cody, like she was his loving mother. Cody blushed a little at her tone, almost calling her 'Mom' in the moment but held himself back, as he nodded and went to sit down at the Piano as the bell rang and Mrs. Norin brung the 3 new students outside. All at once she gained a serious tone in her voice and her face went Nuetral. "Now, I need to know exactly why you 3 are here so early. Watcher said you wouldn't try to find the child of water for another year or so. And before you ask, yes, i know who Watcher is. You don't exactly get the kind of spy network he has without having a lot of connections. Just because he can see any current, past, or future event doesn't me he does do it every day of his life..."

Hiro sighs at the three of them getting pulled off to the side. <so much for laying low. > He looks at her, Kindly but also fiercely determinedly, and respectfully counterargues, while lifting his hand in a position to tell the others not to speak out just yet. "Look, Ma'am. As much as the three of us would love to divulge our reasons and our instructions, The Watcher made no mention of you to us at any point during our briefing. If you Wish to know why we are here at the present time, You will have to ask him. As of yet Cody doesn't know what we are, what he is, or about any of this. I trust I can rely on you not to spill the beans until both parties are ready?" He smiles softly, Hoping she doesn't take the Shut down all that hard. "Besides, Cody speaks very highly of you, None of us want trouble." Hiro looks to the other two, and finally lowers the silence command. For someone taking after Flame, He certainately seems to be learning how to keep his sharp, Burning nature under a form of check. <We still don't know this Norrin well. sure, She claims to know the watcher, she claims to be a connection in his spy networks, but, as tactics dictate, it would be unwise to dictate our goals and objectives to someone who may be merely playing the part. For all we know, The oncoming Storm may have a similar setup to ours, and she could in fact be like their versions of us. We don't know enough about this force yet, and as such caution is a necessity.> using 2 fingers, Hiro pushes his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, Glancing to Bianca at the same time. <I trust you can keep your anger in check. Be like the earth you take after, ever patient and ever waiting. It wouldn't help to have 3 hot-heads here, I think I more than qualify as all the hothead the group needs> he chuckles a little Telepathically, While waiting for Norin's response, Thinking over whether he is going to grab a Flute or a Guitar for class, among the other tactical scenarios he runs through daily inside his head, all in efforts to come up with the best way to become Cody's friends and, later on, sort of like his adoptive family.

Bianca stood as still as a rock as Hiroaki gave the explanation, folding her arms and looking at the music teacher closely. She seemed nice enough... but Bianca still felt somewhat suspicous. She didn't really know why, however... it was just... ugh. Bianca knew she should just stop thinking about it.

After Hiroaki had finished his explanation, Bianca didn't really feel like she needed to add anything in, so she kept quiet and looked around the class with little interest. She gave an audible snort as Hiroaki told her to keep her temper, and act like her element: 'ever-patient'. If there was anything that could possibly be ever-patient, Bianca would be last on the candidate list. She smashed phones that were too slow to load, and simply despised sitting still. Nonetheless, Bianca figured she should still try her best. Losing her temper only resulted in things ending badly.

<Fine. But if someone pisses me off, I can't guarantee I'll stop myself.> Bianca truthfully replied, surveying the class for any other potential 'punks'. But she'd promised to Cody that she wouldn't act up in Ms. Norin's class... so she'd try to be true to her word.

Bianca seemed to be eyeing a drum kit with apparent interest as her mind mulled over things. What did the music teacher know about the trio? And what did she mean about them being here so early...? And more importantly, why hadn't the Watcher told them about meeting the music teacher? Although Bianca wasn't going to take any action on what was probably one of her stroppy hunches.... something didn't quite seem right here. But hey. Things would make sense in time... hopefully.

Myca gave an exasperated sigh as the first lecture the music teacher gave them was an ear-splitting sermon. Try as she might, maybe she wouldn't be able to hold her part of the promise after all. However, since they REALLY wanted to gain Cody's trust, she settled for releasing much of her vented anger in the form of a strong gust of wind that came from outside which effectively blew a lot of music sheets everywhere in the room.

<Hm... it was a nice call but do not apparently place too much doubt on her. If she is indeed an enemy, then by feigning trust in her, we'll effectively bait her into thinking we have trusted her. I could play that role now that both of you have effectively showed distrust towards her. Turn the enemy's weapon against them is just as effective as getting an equally powerful weapon of your own. > Myca thought enthusiastically as she hummed a cheerful tune.

Seeing the teacher's glare at her after seeing the scattered notes, Myca merely shrugged nonchalantly ash she stared back in an eqaully nonchalant fashion.

"Well, I for one think that a spy network would be obsolete if the spy's identity is revealed. I'm a good judge of character and I honestly think that Mrs. Norin is a very trustworthy person. Why don't you guys give her the benefit of the doubt this time? I'm sure you two would not regret that decision. Besides, maybe she can help us understand Cody more? She has been the person who had spent the most time with him. A few insider insights could prove useful in our attempts to convince water boy over there to join our cause." Myca said in a truly convincing, almost alluring tone that every one who could hear it would surely believe her words. But she knew the other two knew her very well. She wasn't exactly the most honest and trustworthy one in the bunch.

"Besides, I think we'll get along very well. I have a genuine interest for music, after all and I am certain out of all the classes we'll be forced to attend, this one I'll enjoy the most. "

Going past the music teacher, she scanned the whole room and set her sights on a guy holding a violin. Perfect. Just the instrument she needed in tandem to wow the entire class with her skills. Looks like this one's the shy type too, easy to manipulate into what she wanted to do. Though she wouldn't use any supernatural power to do so. All she needed was her natural God-given allure. Out of all the elemental children, she probably is the darkest one. She lies, she manipulates, she seduces, just to get what she wants. An aspect of her that the other two had already come to respect and get used to.

"Say, love. Mind lending me your talent? See, I noticed that grand piano over there and ever since I set my eyes on it, I've been itching to give it a spin. But I really want to play a certain piece and I need someone who can play the violin to fully unleash its intended beauty." She told him in a sweet, pleading voice so irresistible that the violin guy practically stumbled towards her in his hurry. Thankfully, the violin was unharmed.

She sat on the piano and produced a neatly folded musical sheet from her pocket before giving it to him. She had already memorized the song by heart so she needn't one herself.

And then they started playing. A song that was really close to her heart. The song that reminded her of her melancholic tragic family situation. It made her doubt her decision to actually get to know her true family. Not after they disowned her. Not after they rejected her. Not after they abandoned her. Then again, she wouldn't have known how to play this song, much more, play the piano if it weren't for Melonna. If she hadn't made that decision, they wouldn't have met. They wouldn't have gotten to know each other. It was her that pulled her out of the darkness. It was her that brought relief after he misery. It was her that gave her hope. If it weren't for her, she might have taken her life a long time ago. Myca owes her life to her little sister. It was fine if her parents wouldn't recognize her as their long lost daughter if her sister acknowledges as her sister. She was happy just with that. In fact, she couldn't ask for more than that.

Cody was by the grand piano while all of that was happening with Mrs. Norin, unaware that it was happening in the first place. The piano was large, and had a small white sheet atop it with a fishbowl on it, the sheet was there to make sure that if any water spilled out of the bowl that it wouldn't damage the piano. For some reason whenever Cody was near a visible source of water or anything near it, it really calmed him down and helped him relax. Cody was just playing with the keys silently, barely making any sounds on the piano at all. Cody hadn't played Piano in a while, and whenever he came to Mrs. Norin's class he would just sit behind the piano and play with the keys, as he didn't want to play it himself. However when he saw Myca coming over he quickly stood up from behind it and let her play. When she finished, Cody was stunned, for 2 reasons. The first being that the song was beautiful, and the second was that someone else other than him knew how to play Piano so it didn't leave him left out. Sure, she had said she played Piano before, but he didn't quiet believe her then. Cody walked up to Myca and begun to speak. "That was wonderful... Do you mind, i-if i try to play something?"

Meanwhile with Mrs. Norin who was still with the other children of the elements began speaking when she finished, "Heh, your friends manipulative, i can appreciate that, makes it better that she can play Piano, that'll gain Cody's favor even more with you guys. Anyway, i'm gonna tell you guys a little about Cody right now. His family, other than his father, are the worst things in existence. They ignore him outright, which is more horrible than being abused. Just think about, the people who you go to look for love in, ignore you completely, they don't do anything to you, after-all, Negative Attention is better than No Attention, which is why Cody doesn't care about his grades or if people fail him, because than his family will have to confront him about it and at least that way they'll be paying attention to him. Oh, and naturally he gets more comfortable around water and anything like it, that's why i put a fishbowl on top of the piano, it helps him relax and become a little more happy." Mrs. Norin finished with a said smile towards Cody. Mrs. Norin really did care for the boy, like he was her own son, and she swore that even though she can't confront any bullies or his family directly, she'd try to help him any way she can...

Last edited:
Hiroaki noticably groans when Myca acts the way she does. Does she REALLY have to be like that? Manipulative, forceful, and all the other things she is? Of course, she is like the wind, Unpredictable in almost every way just as Fire is. the two unstable forces there, and Bianca's Rocky firm scowlish nature, and itd gradually become clear not only to hiro, but likely to Norin as well that they desperately need the flowing smooth nature of the water. as Hiro looks back to her, he nods at what she has to say. "I get uncomfortable near large amounts of water, but have no real reason other then my element as a reason." He sighs, listening to Myca play the piano. "lets see, those two could start to play the piano together, and Bianca? Well, I figure she wants to Just sit and do nothing." he chuckles, glancing over to her. "But me? I play the Guitar and the Flute. Both very well, but I Haven't done it in a while." he sighs a bit. "may be nice to play for the first time in a while." he glances around the room, smiling when his eyes meet Cody and Myca. "I hesitate to ask this of you ma'am, but, if his family is really so bad, why not make him an offer to come with us at the end of the day, for only a day or two, not to gain suspicion but to give him a much needed emotional break? I've been there, depressed, feeling lonely, so I know what it's like. Even 2 days could make a WORLD of difference." Hiro smiles softly, though theres a certain uncertainty in his eyes. "Mrs. Norrin, you know the boy better then any of us do, so, I difer to your good judgement in this case." Hiro smiles, and things softly. "What if a rock, a Candle, and a fan were to join the fishbowl atop the piano? Then there would be an element for all of us." He shrugs, not really having meant to say the last part aloud.

<Hey, It seems Cody actually is getting more comfortable around Myca. Yay. Myca, don't screw it up.> He teases, but maintains a semblance of seriousness. <I am not joking either, Myca, what you are doing may seem harmless, but to someone in Cody's position, it could become something that forces a wall to rise around his feelings. Trust me, I have been there, though not for long.> he smiles at the two and looks back to Mrs. Norin. "I apologize for my earlier behavior ma'am. I am a little overcautious around new people that seem to have knowledge on our intentions." He gets quieter, looking from Myca and Cody at the Piano, to Bianca, and back to Mrs. Norin again. "We're here early, because The Watcher senses the evil is approaching. I can feel it, more then the others can, I don't know why, but its a bad sign and I fear the worst for it. Ma'am, if I start seeming not myself, please distance myself from the others, as my element is one of, if not THE most destructive. Hopefully its just a bout of paranoia, but we cannot be too cautious. this goes for all of us, I'd say, since we know nothing about what is to come, nor why we are gifted so." Hiro bows in respect, keeping to the Japanese customs, and his glasses fall off his face. ".........Shit.........."

Bianca watched the music teacher as she spoke, and then looked across the room to Cody with mildly concerned eyes. Bianca didn't know what it was like to be rejected by her own family, even if society wasn't really the appropriate place for a quiet, yet easily angered and tough female. And Mrs. Norin was right - it was even worse to be downright ignored than being treated like crap. In Bianca's opinion, being treated like crap toughened you up for the future... so in a way, it was somewhat of a good thing to be pushed around rather than spoon-fed at a young age. But what did she know? She wasn't like the other kids - it wasn't like she had a normal family or anything. The closest she had to family was Myca, Hiroaki, and The Watcher of Time. Even if Bianca didn't ever show it, it was enough to keep her satisfied.

"What if a rock, a Candle, and a fan were to join the fishbowl atop the piano? Then there would be an element for all of us."

Bianca's eyes trailed to the fish bowl atop the piano lazily, and she stopped herself from emitting a snort. Bianca hadn't really tested having a rock nearby and feeling comforted by it. Sure - it was a nice mental image - but Bianca didn't really feel fear of any of the elements, nor get comforted by many. Although, Bianca felt a weird sort of feeling - almost as if she felt less sturdy and more... weak when she was submerged in water, or taking a shower. The only time she felt a real comfort from her own element was when she'd entered a cave one time in a training session; then she felt truly with Earth - almost like she felt at home. Which felt somewhat insulting, considering it was a damp and dark hole deep in the ground - but hey, that was just the way it was.

Bianca thought about all of this whilst staying perfectly silent and still as ordered - truth be told, the captivating music played by Myca and the boy with the violin was helping a lot. Hiroaki had made a comment about how she'd prefer to do nothing - which was true. She was just waiting for the day to end so Cody could know the truth about himself. Even with the secret fact that she was a good singer, there was no way Bianca was going to do it in a damned class.

Shaken out of her private bubble of thought, Bianca's face seemed unimpressed as the glasses fell from Hiroaki's face onto the floor. With a roll of her eyes, Bianca grabbed the glasses from the floor and placed them back atop Hiroaki's head.

"Klutz." She mumbled, then switched to telapathy.

<When do you think it'll be a good idea to tell him who he really is? He has to know soon.>

Reactions: FireDrake150
Myca was elated that Cody liked that song she just played since it had a very sentimental value to her. She was also quite ecstatic that she managed to reel him in using not only her beauty and allure but also her talents as well. Though she doesn't expect him to change his sexual orientation for her any time soon, this was a promising start. She, however, needed to abandon all ulterior motives for the meantime and focus on getting on Cody's good side. Besides, she was genuinely interested in hearing the music seaweed boy could produce.

"Sure, go ahead, Cody. I'm looking forward to hearing you perform. I'm sure you're a splendid pianist!" She told him in order to encourage him further before standing up of her seat. Part of her wanted the boy to make her stay and watch him play up close and personal but considering his behaviour, the chances of that happening is as slim as seeing a flying pig.

<Well, I did my best. Let's just give him a little space for now. Considering we were pestering him like crazy since we arrived here, it might spook him more if we kept on pushing him. Then again, if he wants to hang around with us, who are we to stop him? He looks like he's enjoying himself for the first time in a good long while.>

• Love
Cody smiled at Myca and thanked her as he sat down behind the Piano. He stared at the fishbowl full of water for a few seconds, calming his nerves, as he looked down at the keys. He flexed his fingers and pressed a few keys experimentally to get familiar with it, before he pressed the pedals a few times. Cody let out a deep breathe and shook his hands a little as he gained a determined look on his face that made him look fairly attractive as he set to work on the piano.

Once Cody finished his song a singular tear fell from his right eye as a picture of his dad smiling at him with a proud smile flashed in his mind. However while Cody was playing his song a certain Jeremy Fletcher had shown up, though Cody didn't notice until after he finished playing. As soon as his song finished Jeremy started speaking as he clapped condescendingly. "Well look at that, the blue boy thinks he can play an instrument!" Jeremy said as he went around the piano and shoved Cody off of the stole and took his place. He then proceeded to hit random keys while making stupid faces before he stopped and stood up, stomping Cody on the stomach as he did. As Cody got up Jeremy started speaking again.

"Heh, loser, anyone can play piano, just cause you think you can because of your 'Oh so Precious Daddy' taught you doesn't mean you can play it. I bet your dad didn't even love you, i bet he died because he couldn't stand to see you anymore." as Jeremy finished speaking Cody was now standing up, though he was looking at the floor and he was shaking, looking like he was about to cry. 'Kill the insolent welp!" Was all that Cody heard in his mind as something invaded it.

Suddenly Cody looked up, though his eyes were not blue like the ocean anymore. Instead of deep blue's, all that could be seen were an entirely pitch black set of eyeballs, both the Sclera (Whites) and pupil were pitch black, as a look of rage came across Cody's face as every painful, agonizing, terrible, memory of his life played through, until finally he saw his fathers corpse leaking blood.

All of a sudden Cody yelled, no, shrieked at Jeremy, loud enough that the fishbowl on the piano shattered into thousands of pieces. Cody suddenly held up his hand, and the water instead of splashing on the floor shot up and darted towards Jeremy, before splitting off into 4 different globs that grabbed his wrists and ankles and hefted him up into the air as another glob of water formed around Jeremy's head and together all 5 orbs started to slowly crush their respective body parts.

Until all of a sudden Mrs. Norin tackled Cody to the floor, and slapped him across the face, as tears trekked down her cheeks as she stared Cody down while he looked up back at her shocked. "Cody, this isn't you, your father would not approve of this! so WAKE UP!" With that she slapped him once more, as Cody was suddenly assault with another memory of his father. 'Remember Cody, i will always love you, no matter what...' Cody heard inside of his mind with his fathers voice taking precedence. The pitch Blackness of Cody's eye's started returning to their normal pearly whites, as Mrs. Norin helped Cody back up.

Cody looked around, and opened his mouth to apologize before all of a sudden Mrs. Norin glomped him into a hug, though he was still able to stand, as a few tears fell down her face. Suddenly a loud un-godly shriek filled everyone's ears, of which Mrs. Norin recognized as she pulled away from Cody and shoved him towards the other 3 Children of the Elements.

"Quickly! Get Cody out of here! The Great Danger sent a Stalker ahead of time! Go!" Even before she finished her sentence the other stunned students of the class were rushing out the door except the 4 Children of the elements. Quickly Mrs. Norin rushed towards them and shoved them out the door as it closed behind them. Once the door closed a loud crashing could be heard, as the sound of the roof being crashed into resounded around them. Until suddenly Mrs. Norin was flung out of the doors and crashed into the lockers across the hall. She was lathered in blood, of which was all her own blood, and her right arm was missing. Quickly she looked at the 4 of them and yelled in panic. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! GO! ILL HOLD IT OFF. YOU CANT HANDLE FIGHTING ONE OF THESE YET!" As soon as she finished her sentence a black blur crashed through the doors to the music room, which would reveal a giant hole in the roof as the doors closed back, and stopped in front of them.

c7ae63bd780fcb4b675fb0a419fde577-d655y38.png

The Stalker spotted the 4 of them and let loose another soul shattering shriek and got ready to pounce. However, before it could, a pink blur crashed into it and launched it back into the music room, and the pink blur would reveal Mrs. Norin holding a rather lengthy multi-colored sword that had a striking resemblance to the locket that was around her neck earlier. "This is one of the weapons Watcher gave us to defend against them. I can't kill the creature, but i can hold it back long enough for you to get away. I was given the location of where you're staying, go there, it has Watcher's protection, i'll meet you there later. I can trust you all with Cody's life right?" She gave a weak smile towards them and before even bothering to stay for an answer she jumped back into the music room and a resounding shout of 'Come at me you piece of dog shit! I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM! NONE OF THEM!' was heard while a loud 'Shlick' sound resounded around them as the Stalker shrieked in pain and another shout of 'Take that! YOU'RE NOT HURTING MY BABY!' was heard.

Hiroaki Jumps to his feet at Jeremy, And looks at cody, Ending up landing a hot punch right to Jeremys nose, before he starts to crush Jeremy's limbs and head. Stepping aside for Norin, He stands there and stomps on Jeremy's Chest, Fists clenched. "Jeremy, You have proven that you are little more then garbage. I warn you, if you EVER try to Fuck with Cody again, I will kill you myself. abd it will NOT be pretty." Still with his leg on Jeremy's Chest, Hiro's eyes flash from his blue-green Human eyes into pure-Sapphire eyes, the Pupil squeezing in, resulting in sharp points at the top and bottoms. The Eyes he has in his dragon form. His vision enhances his view of blues, Reds, and Greens, as well as the ability to detect areas of elevated heat. closing his eyes briefly, he takes a deep breath, eyes returning to normal, as he looks to Myca Bianca and Cody.

Standing in the room alone with the other four, he looks around, aware of the incoming Sentinel, though he tries to come up with a Response. Getting shoved out, he looks at the three. "Everyone, We have to move. I trust Mrs. Norin, and we have to honour her request." Even though he says this, its clear he doesn't like it, Fists clenched tight enough to turn his knuckles white. Teeth gritted as he watches thrm fight for a minute, he turns abruptly, grabbing Cody and Bianca's hands and starting to run outside with them, Knowing Myca may not listen, but he intends to get Cody to safety with the best person to Protect him. <Bianca, When we get home, Protect Cody. I'll go back to grab Myca. Myca, since I know you will not likely come with us this time, Know I will return. Also, The sooner we return, the better.> Hiro looks to Bianca. <Bianca do you think Cody is stable enough for me to turn into a dragon and get us there soon? i fear if he isn't stable enough that riding on a dragons back would either make him overwhelmingly happy at being a dragon rider, or anxious and afraid of a giant reptile capturing him. if you make the call that he isn't ready, we'll hoof it. if you say he is stable enough, as soon as we are free of the school, I'll change.> Hiro waits for her response, weaving and dodging through the group. this time, he attempts telepathy with Cody. <Cody-San, do not be afraid. This is Hiroaki, and we will keep you safe. you need only think your response, and think who you wish to hear, and they will. that is, if the three Are myself, Myca, and Bianca.>

Hiroaki's eyes once again change into that of his dragon form, and he changes directions abruptly, stopping at the fire alarm on the wall of the quickest way out. slaming his foot through the glass around it, he yanks the handle down, setting off the alarm, and he once again takes off running with the others. "Cody, you play Piano beautifully, pay no attention to that Jeremy fool, he is no longer your concern. when we get to the house, I'll play some guitar while you play Piano. We can try and reduce some of the nerves that way, as Music truly is a wonderful thing."

"Well isn't this just a fantastic first day at school. Come here, little mutt. Time to die." Bianca mumbled in an unphased, yet malicous monotone, barely moving as the Stalker burst through the room. Clenching her fists, Bianca was prepared to fight the thing to the death, and she knew stuff was about to get hairy. Bianca's eyes began to grow a little green as she prepared to transform into her true form.

"Quickly! Get Cody out of here!"

Cody. Bianca swallowed, not moving for a good while before unclenching her fists, and brushing back a strand of hair from her face as her eyes returned to normal. Whilst she wanted to fight off that thing, she trusted the music teacher's word - Bianca didn't want to believe such an ugly mutt could even stand a chance against her true form, but she'd have to take her word from it.

Saving Cody was more important than a mere fight - and it seemed that the stupid punk 'Jeremy' had unlocked some of his powers. Bianca would have loved to thank Jeremy for this by pummeling his face, but she blinked slowly with a groan. The bully had been pretty much reduced to a confused, groaning heap by Cody's attack, and she couldn't leave him here to die if Mrs. Norin failed.

"Up you get, little bastard... maybe you'll actually learn from this." Bianca hissed, grabbing Jeremy's arm after Hiroaki was done chewing him out, forcefully wrenching Jeremy into her powerful arms and carrying him around her shoulder. He was heavy, but no match for Bianca's strength. With that, she followed Hiroaki, looking back to Myca briefly. Bianca was clearly concerned.

<Myca. Get back when you can. Don't do anything stupid.> Bianca telepathed sternly, but she doubted it would do much good.

<Bianca, do you think Cody is stable enough for me to turn into a dragon and get us there soon? I fear if he isn't stable enough that riding on a dragons back would either make him overwhelmingly happy at being a dragon rider, or anxious and afraid of a giant reptile capturing him. If you make the call that he isn't ready, we'll hoof it. If you say he's stable enough, as soon as we are free of the school, I'll change.>

Bianca's response was instant.

<Do it.>

It was clear she meant for Hiroaki to turn into his true, dragon form. Remembering she still had Jeremy around her shoulder, Bianca stopped for a brief moment, looking for somewhere to place the bully for now. Spotting a dumpster, Bianca kicked it open, and effortlessly threw the punk into the dumpster. Smelt like shit, but it was where he belonged - and it was safe.

"Stay there if you know what's good for you. When you can walk again, run." Bianca hissed, then slammed the door of the dumpster before catching up with the others. Whilst Hiroaki was trying to reassure Cody in a calming voice, Bianca gave a quiet sigh. He had to know what was going on, and he was going to tell it straight to the Child of Water.

"Cody. Listen to me." She said in a stern tone. She looked at the Child of Water with serious eyes, showing him that he wasn't about to hear any sweet-talk. Things had gotten serious now, and Bianca knew the Child of Water would probably go back for Mrs. Norin if given the chance.

"Cody. You must remain calm. But from here on out, your life is going to change. Nothing is going to be normal anymore; the four of us - me, Hiroaki, Myca and you - are not normal. We'll explain more when we arrive at our house." Bianca said, swerving around various obstacles. She then gripped Cody's arm tightly - not from affection or anything, but to keep Cody with her and Hiroaki.

"Until we arrive home, you're going to stick to me like glue. Got it?" Bianca said firmly, before speeding up her pace. Bianca didn't mean to sound like a bitch, or to make the situation any worse for Cody, but she simply couldn't sweet-talk people to calm them down, she could only really tell things how they were. And if they lost the Child of Water, everything would go to shit. She needed to make sure Cody wouldn't run back for Mrs. Norin, or run from fear when Hiroaki transformed. And there was still Myca to worry about.

<Hiroaki. I'll make sure he doesn't fall off when we fly, or try to run back for the music teacher.> She telepathed, looking back to the corridors. She wondered if Mrs. Norin was still putting up a fight, or if she'd fallen in battle yet. Bianca took a deep breath, and looked to her leader.

"Hiroaki - do it. Cody - hold on to me."

Myca

Just as things had started to look up for Myca, trouble shows its ugly rear at her face once again. She had just finished listening to Cody's wonderful music when the insolent ape that goes by the name of Jeremy lumbered towards Cody and desecrated the piano and all pianist in history. The punk was fortunate that she didn't have the hotheadedness of Hiroaki and the anger management issues of Bianca. Otherwise, she would have ripped his entire body into minced meat.

As if thing's weren't bad enough, Cody decided now, of all times, to stand up to his bully and unleash his wrath upon him in a feat that he shouldn't still be able to perform, or so they were told. Joining in the fray was their first taste of the enemy, a feral thing known as a stalker crashed into the room with murder in its eyes.

Everything else happened in a blur. Mrs Norin went commando and engaged the beast, knowing full well that if she'd said 4 super powerful children wouldn't be able to vanquish it, the chances of her survival would be similar to winning the lottery a hundred times in a row. Meanwhile, Cody and Bianca had extracted both Cody and Jeremy from the premises.

<Myca, since I know you will not likely come with us this time, Know I will return. Also, The sooner we return, the better.>

<You know me too well, Hiroaki. I agree. I won't be coming with you. I had doubted that woman's words at first but to sacrifice herself for the sake of 4 children unrelated to her, 3 of which she barely knows... She has rightfully earned my respect and aid. Besides, I may be capable of performing genocide without batting an eye but I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night knowing that I have left that lady to die.> Myca told him before turning towards the direction of the music room. Her heart was pounding like crazy not because out of fear but due to excitement. Finally, after arriving in this blasted hunk of rock that is a pathetic excuse of a school, she could let loose the rage building up inside her. She was going to take the lady spy's word about her not capable of defeating the stalker but that wasn't her current objective. All she wanted was to whip its ass and save Mrs. Norin from being converted into a human-sized doggy treat.

<I'll be waiting for you, my Hero> She telepathitically said to Hiroaki in a dramatic tone partly to embarrass him and partly to encourage him to hurry the hell back.

Without another second to lose, she charged into the room with her full fury, blowing the doors off its hinges and sending it towards the stalker. Then, using much of her willpower, she commanded the winds to transport the badly battered Mrs. Norin to her side with a pulling motion.

"Before you give me the sermon of my life and plan on sending me to detention, I believe our survival takes precedence. Now, I trust in your words that we cannot take this thing down as we are now but that isn't the plan. What we need to do is hold it at bay and last long enough until Hiroaki gets back. And don't pull another one of those sacrificial bullshit. I will end your life myself if you take my kindness, respect and consideration for granted. " Myca told her in an icy tone, revealing her sadistic side to the teacher. Of all the children of the elements, she probably is the worst person one could probably piss.

With a swift motion of her arms, she once again summoned violent winds to her aid. With all the training they'd done, the winds had not only become an indispensable tool to summon in times of need, it had become a part of her. She understands its nature more than anyone else. Sometimes calm and gentle, at other times, warm and playful... but now it was only raging and violent.

Last edited:
All of this happened at a blur for Cody, registering everyone's words before speaking. "Y-Yeah, okay. W-what was that thing anyway? And why was it attacking Mrs. Norin? W-We have to go back and help her! She can't fight it off by herself! M-Maybe i can do that water thing again!" Quickly Cody closed his eyes and tried to focus, but nothing happened and he let out a loud sigh. "I-I Can't do it! Why can't i do it?!" Cody shouted to himself, the thought of Mrs. Norin, the only person who actively loved him like family, or at all for that matter, dying just like his father did kept pulsing in his head making tears start to form in his eyes.

Meanwhile with Mrs. Norin, her arm was still missing, her sword in her left hand was holding back the Stalkers clawed right paw from tearing into her before she was pulled back by Myca, while the stalker itself was missing it's left hind leg. She sighed as she heard Myca speak before speaking herself. "Alright, as long as Cody is safe. We just need to hold it off for a little bit, than we run, no questions, ifs, ands, or buts, about it young lady..." Mrs. Norin said while looking at Myca with a serious face and a slight glare, looking just like the Watcher would when scolding the 3 Children that were with him.

Without waiting for an answer Mrs. Norin Charge forward with her sword raised. The Stalker raised it's right claw to strike down and went through with it's motions, before Mrs. Norin suddenly lifted her sword in an upward slash that threw the Stalkers claw back and made it lose some of it's balance, before Mrs. Norin slashed at a speed that normal Humans shouldn't be capable of possessing, delivering 3 slashes on the creature in less than a second, cutting of it's left claw, slashing into it's right eye blinding it in said eye, and causing a large gash to appear on it's exposed chest, all as Mrs. Norin shouted towards Myca. "Whatever you were planning on doing, do it now!"

Hiroaki glances to Cody, gaze soft but stern. "Simply, You can't both because you haven't learned how as well as the lack of water in the Vicinity. Just like I can't use fire or manipulate it without the prior existance of it. I really should start carrying a matchbox for suck occasions..." He chuckles nervously, trying to cheer Cody up. "She's not alone, Myca stayed behind to help her. Right now though, we need to get you to safety, and then I will go back for them." He sighs a bit, Running with the others towards the next open exit to the building. Cody, we aren't normal. What you did with the water was no mistake. You can do things with water you have never dreamed of, Me? I can use fire. Bianca? She can control Earth, and Myca? Bit of a Wind bag." He smiles. Norin's in good hands, trust me." holding Cody close, He crashes through the locked door with Bianca, Using his shoulder to absorb most of the force. Running with them when they are outside, he runs intonthe empty field, having once again grabbed their hands. letting go, he backs away a bit, Noticing Cody is watching. "Cody, Do not fear." He looks to Bianca and nods for her to support him. <Bianca, keep him safe. don't want him falling over now.> He brings his Fists together, then moves them down while they are together, Flames seeming to form, though they actually are merely an illusion to cover up the transformation. the 'flames' grow, covering an area large enough for a Quadruped Dragon of a 20 ft size. when the flames die out, there would be no burns to anything, but a 20 foot Sapphire Dragon would stand where Hiro was previously. inhaling sharply, despite his lack of needing to breathe, he spits a large flame into the sky, before looking at the two. "Get on." he lies down much like a dog would, setting his tail and wings in positions that would make then usable as ladders.

<He won't fall. So long as you fly nice and straight.>

Bianca unfolded her arms, checking Cody's reaction to the transformation before ushering him forward. Of course, Hiroaki had to put a show of breathing a flame into the sky; Bianca rolled her eyes and began to walk up Hiroaki's tail.

"Like I said, just hold on to me. And don't be afraid, that's still Hiroaki. Being honest... I think it's an improvement." Bianca added with cheeky intent, stepping up the slender blue tail like a ramp until she sat atop Hiroaki's back. Secretly, Bianca was looking forward to the ride.

"Right then." Bianca said in usual tone, shuffling to get comfortable atop the dragon, before turning around to Cody, taking his arms, and wrapping them around her waist without question.

"Hold on... VERY... tightly. If I turn into a statue, that's just my way of holding on tightly to Hiroaki." Bianca instructed, giving the dragon's head a single pat.

"And--" Bianca hid the faintest of blushes. "Make sure you're only holding onto my waist." She warned, indicating the possibility of deadly consequences. Bianca wiped a strand of brown hair from her eyes; she was unsure if Cody was completely bewildered and terrified, and she knew she was being all too bossy and forceful right now... but... it was absolutely vital that Cody survived. Not only that, but Myca was probably fighting right this second. Bianca just hoped for minimal injury.

Bianca tapped the head of Hiroaki's dragon head twice, bracing herself.

"Let's move. Cody, try not to throw up... especially on me." Bianca half-said, half-growled, before Hiroaki's wings began to flap, each wingbeat causing a thick gust of air.

Bianca wondered why she was so calm all of a sudden. The Great Danger had finally shown signs of attack and the precious Child of Water was sitting right behind Bianca... on top of a dragon. And Myca was battling beasts with a sword-wielding old lady.

She guessed she knew this day would come around eventually, and she was ready for it.

:.With Myca and Mrs. Norin.:
Myca watched the teacher charge slight startled, she hadn't expected her to just charge the thing, and the way she was able to beat it off was masterful! Myca quickly focused her power over wind by doing a small graceful dance to allow her it's powers, before picking up a piano nearby with her wind and telekinesis and tossing it at the creature, wincing when it crashed into the Stalker as it was a very good piano. Quickly she grabbed Mrs. Norins hand on her only remaining arm and dragged her out of the room "Come on! You may not be able to tell but those kinds of creatures aren't my type!" Immediately after saying those words Mrs. Norin nodded and they found themselves outside shortly thereafter, and could see Hiro as a speck in the distance. Quickly Myca turned into her giant form, though only 10 feet tall to not draw suspicion, and Mrs. Norin got on immediately, before she flapped her large wings and lifted off, headed towards their home.
.:With Cody:.
Cody blushed slightly as he wrapped his arms around Bianca, she was an attractive girl and the only kind of human contact he has had in a large amount of years. Though this wasn't his main concern for being nervous. His main concern was the fact that Hiro, someone who he hoped would be one of his friends in the future, had just turned into a large blue scaled dragon, of which Bianca forced him atop to ride, and that they were now 100s of feet in the air in which he could die if he fell. The even bigger problem, was that he was extremely exhausted after unlocking and using his power for the first time. <Hey guys? I, I Feel really tired, I-I'ma... just take-a... nap now..." Immediately after thinking this to the other dragon and Bianca, like Hiro had told him earlier, he blacked out, the last thing he heard was the rushing wind as his head layed to rest on Bianca's back as he started dreaming his little head off.​

Hiro sighs a bit to himself. knowing Myca, one of two things is happening. 1. She COULD be continuing to fight, at which point there is no guaranteeing they are safe or going to liove through this, or 2, she is getting Norrin safe and making a run for it in one way or another, in which case, he will have to use his large dragon nose to find her, if she doesn't return to him first. Sighing, he looks back to the two on his back. Smiling a little, he is pleased to see that Cody is becoming more comfortable with the group of them. They have accepted him as one of their own, and as unreal as it seems, Cody seems ready to start trusting them to keep him safe. <Bianca, Something troubles me. Cody did use his water in the room to assult Jeremy, but what worries me is his eyes. When I sue my abilities in this form, the manipulation of fire or steam, or whatever else I become able to do in a human form, My eyes turn into those of my dragon form. Yours seem to glow green, if I remember correctly, and Myca has a similar event, but Cody.....His eyes were completely black, and I felt a sinister chill coming from him....I don't think we have much time, we have to start training him soon...A stalker was sent, and they are like Pilotfish. The big creature using the pilotfish is never far away.....> He seems particularly troubled by this, not something Hiro is typically emitting.

Hiro seems to relax a little when he notices Cody is relaxing around Bianca, but snorts at her when she acts like he is her pet. <OI! I'm not your Pet, Madam Rock-Lady.> Feeling his Fatigue, and using some of the control he has over his body and using Flames where he can't otherwise maintain it, he keeps the air up above him warm and calm, slowing down quickly, but not overly so when he notices Cody falling asleep. <Good Resting, Cody, you have earned it.> once slowed to a brisk pace, faster then a 90 MPH car, but flying straight and narrow enough to be smooth riding, he smiles. Cody is Sleep-piloting a Dragon. Thats gotta be something that not everyone can say. "Myca, be safe........Norrin, We have a lot to discuss........" in Cody's sleeping mind, Hiro plays a soft memory of a flute song he likes, slow and calming, trying to make Cody as comfortable as he can. No longer, does he have to go to that horrible school. No longer, does he have to deal with a "Family" that ignores his existance. Finally, it can be commonly known that Cody has friends worth living for, and that would be true of all of their parts. Hiro, not having seeked his own family out yet, only knows the family and comradship the others provide, though, at least for Hiro, that is more than enough to work on. After all, Would they really shorten his name to Hiro, a nicname that sounds near-identical to Hero, if they didn't share those feelings with him?

(Only reason Hiro's Text is blue, is, Blue dragon? :P To me it makes sense.)

The strong winds blowing her ponytail behind her, Bianca felt some sort of excitement and joy that she hadn't felt in a long time. She was actually flying! Although it was exciting... Bianca felt somewhat weak and helpless in the sky like this. Perhaps it was just an unnecessary feeling.

Bianca flinched a little as she felt Cody's back rest against her head.
"H-hey! What the hell are you-" She began, angrily turning her head, before blushing a little in realisation that Cody had fell fast asleep. Unsure what to do in a situation like this, Bianca remained extremely still and speechless, before sighing and fastening Cody's arms around her, making sure he wouldn't fall off whilst asleep.
"Of all the places to sleep..." Bianca mumbled to herself, squinting at the rushes of air hitting her.

Bianca furrowed her brow slightly at Hiroaki's telapathic message. Completely black eyes...? Bianca hadn't noticed; she'd been paying little attention to Cody's appearance at the time. But that certainly didn't sound good.

<Perhaps it's just what his Elemental Giant Form looks like.> Bianca suggested. Whilst deep black eyes did seem... evil and unnatural... Bianca knew her giant form didn't exactly look pretty. But there was indeed a possibility that something else could be happening to Cody. Bianca turned her head slightly to see the sleeping, innocent-looking boy, and Bianca exhaled before turning back around.

<It's a shame he has to get caught up this. He just seems too... innocent.> Bianca telepathically mumbled. <Either way, we'll keep a close eye on him. I think we're almost home by now; fly a little lower.> Bianca said, patting the head of Hiroaki.

<OI! I'm not your Pet, Madam Rock-Lady!>
<Huh? Oh... crap - I didn't mean...>
Bianca telapathed in a somewhat flustered tone; she hadn't even realised she'd been patting Hiroaki like you would a pet. To be honest, it was like a child's dream to ride a dragon through the skies. Patting the dragon's head to lower it just seemed - y'know - cool. But Bianca still sometimes forgot that it was really Hiroaki behind those eyes.

After a while, Bianca took a deep breath as they began to get lower to the ground. The house was in sight, and there weren't too many people around. Knowing Myca would probably be fighting, Bianca wanted to waste as little time as possible to minimise the chances of Myca or Norrin getting hurt. Turning around, Bianca gently fastened Cody's arms around her, so that Bianca was firmly carrying him with a Piggyback-esque.

<There's the house. Stay flying, Hiroaki. I'll be able to jump from here - I'll be fine. You just get to Myca A.S.A.P.> Bianca telapathed, carefully standing to her feet whilst Hiroaki was still in flight. Bianca couldn't remember if she'd shown the others her method of jumping large falls without breaking her legs, but she was above 90% sure that it'd work.

<I'll see you later. Stay safe.> Bianca mumbled plainly, and jumped from the back of Hiroaki without a second thought, with the sleeping Cody on her back. Bianca would have guessed they were about 40m or so from the air - so it wasn't a huge fall.

Her face full of concentration, Bianca kept Cody firmly attached to her back as they fell. Just as Bianca legs were about to hit the front lawn of somebody's house, her legs became hardened and firm like rock, leaving a small crater in the lawn, and her legs undamaged. Bianca wasn't sure if Cody was still asleep - if so, he was a hell of a heavy sleeper. Nonetheless, she was glad it worked... even if the dirt from the impact had sprayed all over her. Bianca didn't mind being plastered with dirt as much as other people, though. It was her own element, after all.

"H-HEY! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY LAWN?!" An angry voice screamed from behind her.

Shit.

Hurriedly, Bianca sprinted off with Cody still on her back, bursting inside the house and locking the door behind her before the angry elderly caught up to her. Bianca was pretty sure the old man didn't see her properly, but that wasn't important now.

<Wake up... we're home. If you want to rest a little more, you can in a little while. Just keep your eyes open for anything unusual...> Bianca telapathed to Cody gently, allowing him off her back. She wondered if they'd get attacked here... everything seemed normal so far - it didn't look like anybody had been inside their house whilst they were absent. But she couldn't be sure. There could be a trap anywhere.

Either way, Bianca wasn't going to let anything happen to Cody whilst she was still standing. Not today, not ever. Now the only phase left was for the others to return safely... and hopefully Ms. Norrin was okay, too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
The furious drumming of her heartbeat as Myca and Norin made their escape quickly faded when she had assumed her giant form, and took off into the air. With all the restraints of her power that always limits her ability while in human form gone, she felt an urge to demonstrate her power but realizing the gravity of the situation, she prioritized getting the injured teacher/swashbuckler lady back to their secret base.

"Damn... move faster! I have to get there faster! Even if she doesn't say it, she's already lost a lot of blood... I must get there on time... I don't want to be a failure again..." These thoughts raced on her mind as she flew at great speeds towards their base. As an extra measure of security, she decided to take the longest and most complicated route possible without sacrificing too much time in the process. After all, getting Norin some medical attention took precedence but preparing for some possible contingencies is also important.

"Hey, Norin... I bet you hate us now, huh? You tried to protect 4 children you aren't related to, 3 of which, you just met this morning. We were complete strangers and you risked your life and lost an arm out of your obligation to protect us... We screwed up... and you lost something we think we could never dream of losing... The piano has been one of my strongest connections to my sister... She's the only one in my real family that acknowledges my existence... It's obviously m favorite instrument and having the chance to lay every single day means the world to me... Because of us, you've gotten into this mess and now you can never play the piano the same way again. I'm saddened when people are denied of the things that make them happy... I'm really sorry... If I didn't exist... you wouldn't have had to go through this... I only bring sadness and misfortune to those who have anything to do with me... " Was her solemn response to the ailing woman.

"But hang in there... Don'y give up... at least give me the chance to make a few things right. Cody has suffered as much as the rest of us, probably the same as me. He was treated poorly by his own family so was I... I see a lot of me in him... and you're just like my sister towards him... One of the few things that maintains his sanity... one of the few people that genuinely care about him. You're like a mother to him, no. You are his mother now since you've been more of a mother to him than his biological one... And if I'm planning to make a husband out of that boy that isn't interested in relationships, I'd need his mother alive so I can get her blessings.

Summoning the full power of the winds, she quickly entered speeds the would break the sound barrier and exceed it twice. She took extra measures to ensure that the woman wouldn't fall off of her in this last minute sprint towards the finish line but having used up a lot of her energy back when she was still in her human form, she crash landed into the back yard of the base and collapsed on the spot after she turned back into her human form... Albeit, her clothes managed to have disintegrated when she exceeded Mach 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.