The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say that your sig is awesome. Arya is the best little sociopath that ever lived.
Ain't she? I can't wait for Season 5 to come along because I can't be bothered to read the books. I'm eager to see her story unfold. That said, I hate the discrepancies regarding the Hound between book and show. He's easily one of my favorite characters, battered anti-heroes are my favorite.

Ain't she? I can't wait for Season 5 to come along because I can't be bothered to read the books. I'm eager to see her story unfold. That said, I hate the discrepancies regarding the Hound between book and show. He's easily one of my favorite characters, battered anti-heroes are my favorite.
I always thought the Hound was one of the best translations from book to show, character wise.

I tried to read the books, but never could get into them. As for the Hound, I loved his character and it really bummed me out that he had to die like that.

I always thought the Hound was one of the best translations from book to show, character wise.
Character-wise from book to show, they did a spot-on job. What I meant by discrepancies in my last post was really just about the ambiguity of his death in the books versus the certainty of his death in the show.

Although, I'm still hoping that Brienne meets a grave-digger with a soft-spot for dogs when she goes looking for the Hound's grave.

Or however it went in the books.
I tried to read the books, but never could get into them. As for the Hound, I loved his character and it really bummed me out that he had to die like that.
I just never tried. Call me a bastard, but I just don't have an interest in it, really. I'm content with the show and I have a whole lot of other books I still need to read.

I still want my gods damned Kingsmoot. :[

That said Sandor "Fuck the King" Clegane is a total bro who needs all the chicken.

I just wish Brienne and Sandor could have sat down and talked- in the show, of course. I understand that the fight never happened in the books.

Character-wise from book to show, they did a spot-on job. What I meant by discrepancies in my last post was really just about the ambiguity of his death in the books versus the certainty of his death in the show.

Although, I'm still hoping that Brienne meets a grave-digger with a soft-spot for dogs when she goes looking for the Hound's grave.

Or however it went in the books.
You and me both. I suppose it's still a possibility, but I don't think it will happen :(

I still want my gods damned Kingsmoot. :[
YOU AND ME BOTH. Man, they've been really skimping on the Iron Isles stuff in the show. Like, I can see why, it's not directly involved with anything major happening on the rest of Westeros (yet), but Greyjoy stuff is just so cool. My personal dream is that Season 5 cold opens with the beginning of the Kingsmoot (or the appearance of a certain vengeful lady, but I don't think that's going to happen).

I think I heard they cast Euron, but I gotta check on that. I also haven't heard that they are going to do Lady Stoneheart, either. Expect differences that may not please the Drowned God. :/

NO SPOILERS, seriously please don't say anything that might or might not happen.

NO SPOILERS, seriously please don't say anything that might or might not happen.
It was all a dream, Ned Stark wakes up at the end and everything is hunky-dory.

Goddamnit, guys, put that shit in PMs if you're going to post spoilers.

Oh, erm.

Jaime turns into a dragon and Hodor becomes the Commander of Castle Black.

Not to mention that it turns out that Tyrion is really Frodo from LotR.

Not to mention that it turns out that Tyrion is really Frodo from LotR.
Honestly I saw that one coming. It was the Cersei = Gandalf thing that really blew my mind.

You guys had your fun, or do you want to squeeze out one more? I say keep 'em coming, it very entertaining.

This kind of bullshitting is pretty much what I like to see in the OOC, you get to know each other and treat it like a hangout spot instead of a dull place of business. Keeps the game healthy and fun!

But while we're still doing spoilers, The Lichking is really the one controlling the White Walkers and Cersei is totally sending people after Sansa because she wants to bathe in her blood.

But while we're still doing spoilers, The Lichking is really the one controlling the White Walkers and Cersei is totally sending people after Sansa because she wants to bathe in her blood.
I knew it.

Sansa is also secretly Robb Stark in disguise.
At the end of the series, it cuts to Robb Stark's head and zooms in to where only his eyes are visible. Then they open, cue zoom out and we're following Boromir. GRRM rips off his face to reveal Tolkien.

Reactions: Dervish
Status
Not open for further replies.