The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the series, it cuts to Robb Stark's head and zooms in to where only his eyes are visible. Then they open, cue zoom out and we're following Boromir. GRRM rips off his face to reveal Tolkien.
And you said I was bad for spoilers.

A'right, I am home in about two hours. Expect OOC and this dickery to continue around then.

Hmm I'd like to play as Tolfdir. . .
Even if it's been many years later. . . his position as Master Wizard or maybe Archmage by now in Winterhold could extend his life span by a very long time.

Sorry, we're only doing original characters for this except for the occasional NPC.

You guys still going to be open? I go home in an hour, plan to spend time tonight and tomorrow morning writing, may as well throw a CS on top, got the craving for ES lately but it wasn't ported to my new-gen console, so I'm gonna have to wait foreeevvvveeerrrr ;-; so I need my fix. *twitch*

You guys still going to be open? I go home in an hour, plan to spend time tonight and tomorrow morning writing, may as well throw a CS on top, got the craving for ES lately but it wasn't ported to my new-gen console, so I'm gonna have to wait foreeevvvveeerrrr ;-; so I need my fix. *twitch*
Well, seeing as the OOC went up less than half an hour ago and nobody's put up a sheet yet, you have plenty of time. ;D

You never know! I didn't read the whole interest check. Truth be told, slow night at work means intermittent checkso n here to see what's going on. But it doesn't allow me enough time to delve into all the details.

Do you have an opening? I love The Elder Scrolls series with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.