The Eight Guardians of Innocence (SIGN UPS CLOSED) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... No. This isn't really related to Kingdom Hearts. Sorry, @Kid Jesus

... Ok, not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult or what.

Can I reserve a female spot here?

Also, did you get this idea from rise of the guardians?

Sure, and no actually. I got the idea from one of my first roleplays on a different site. A friend and I wanted an excuse to sing random Disney songs so I came up with this idea. I loved it too much to not try it here. The idea came before Rise of the Guardians, though I love the movie. :)

Reactions: Ravenbelle
@The Writing Owl

*screams* will I get to siiiing? :D I mean will Danny get to sing? *shifty eyes*

Name: Terra Harper
Nickname: Ter
Appearance:
anime_girl_twocolored_eyes.jpg

Height: 5'2 Weight: 100 lbs

Personality: Terra is very stubborn and headstrong, always doing what's right no matter what anyone says. She has trouble keeping her words to herself, so she kind of comes off as blunt or rude when first met, but she never means to hurt anyone. Her parents were very protective because of her little disability so she's always valued freedom very much. She would escape to the woods behind her house and play in the meadows, so many of the animals find it easy to trust her. She loves nature. She is very strong and courageous, though most would first label her as weak because of her height and kindness. She knows she can do most anything anyone else can do and won't take no for an answer. Her altruism may also get her in trouble, for she's always willing to sacrifice herself for another in any way.

Weapon: Daggerupload_2014-3-23_21-57-49.jpeg
Charm: Terra's Charm is A Small, silver Bat. This charm allows her to "see" everything around her, even on her blind side, by using echolocation for a very brief amount of time.
images
Other: Terra is blind in her right eye (the blueish white one) and is often frightened by anyone who surprises her on her 'blind side' either by accident or not. So she's also left handed, since it was the only hand she could more often see

Last edited:
@Ravenbelle Terra is accepted! I will give you your charm in a little bit.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Hmm this seems interesting, I love Disney =D I think I'll be throwing a CS your way if your still accepting

10rlnpz.jpg
Name: Safiya (Pure in Egyptian) Megadrix
Nickname: Saffie
Personality: Hard to really put a label on, shes kind hearted and sweet, always friendly to others though she tends to be shy at first. But when you get to know her she has a real tom boy side, liking to do the "guy" stuff more than girly things, such as she'll take four wheeling any day over going shopping, and she hates pink. But shes also nerdy in she loves to read, watch movies (especially Disney), listen to music, play video games, and sing. Shes complicated but also simple, it doesnt take much to make her happy and she is always willing to help others. Even at a cost to her own well being.

Weapon (This will be given to you in the rp. You can choose it, but you won't have it right away): Sword and Shield
Yes she names her sword and shield lol.
icesword.jpg shield.jpg
Charm: Increases her speed for a short time.
rabbit 2.jpg Little rabbit hehe.
Other: She loves animals of all kinds, they seem to be attracted to her and love her as well.

Last edited:
Hi, if this is open, I'd like to join! :D Feel free to correct me on anything I created. :)

15833-anime-paradise-stylish-anime-blonde-girl_zpsb6d26bc3.jpg

Name: Leanne Aemilia Kingsley

Nickname: Lily

Personality: Lily is mature, patient, gentle, kind, quick-thinker, possessive, witty and a bit mischievous. She isn't afraid to appear as a villain to protect those she loves. Lily had raised her siblings since she was a child with her twin brother, so she come off over bearing and like a mother hen. Most of her life, she had no identity aside from being a sister/mother. Then, all over a sudden, it was all gone. They were all gone and she was the only one left. There will be moments that Lily will silent and brooding and sad, but her "mother" side will overpower anything. Has great fear of fire and is afraid of spiders.

Weapon: Staff [spoili]
StaffConjuration.png
[/spoili]

Charm: Small Angel; allows her to create a forced field, the bigger it is, the weaker [spoili]
419dbxwb87L.jpg
[/spoili]

Other: She had lost her siblings to a fire when she was 19. She has odd skill of making anything she plants grow.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ @Temper Tantrum

You both are accepted! We now have 8 people so the sign ups are closed and we'll start in a little bit. Also I'll pm you your charms in a little bit, Temper and Angelos.

I'm very sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been pretty hung up with school work and hadn't got a chance. But I'll get my post up ASAP.

It's fine. :)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here to continue the story. I'll post as soon as I can and hopefully you all still will want to continue this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.