The Dying Days of Piracy

That is an excellent idea. I could definitely look within profiles as well if they have writing examples as well. I believe adept is what is at least needed but I would love if everyone was advanced. I do want you guys to help move the plot along but I do have ideas and things too keep it entertaining. I approve of the rest you have stated and I just am still considering aspects of the roleplay.

I am currently looking at character sheets and creating my own to fit this narrative!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
That is an excellent idea. I could definitely look within profiles as well if they have writing examples as well. I believe adept is what is at least needed but I would love if everyone was advanced. I do want you guys to help move the plot along but I do have ideas and things too keep it entertaining. I approve of the rest you have stated and I just am still considering aspects of the roleplay.

I am currently looking at character sheets and creating my own to fit this narrative!

Love it! :D I look forward to seeing the character sheet layout!

Here's my basic pirate; CHARACTERS Kat's Characters

I will edit accordingly, as needed, but at least her name and face is there lol

Reactions: TheDevil'sGame
I believe the positions will be:

Four Former Captains

Quarter Master

Navigator/Sailing Master: @Kat

Boat Swain

Alchemist/ Doctor (This will essentially be the person aiding in medicine and health of crew)

Master Gunner

And if its only just us at the moment we can have multiple roles as well but that should be it at the moment.

If were calling positions ill go for Captain master gunner. I already got a back story going

I like the idea of my character rising up to a captain position 🙃

That can be fun and remember there will be a voting process which will be fun too watch. XD I am currently working on the sign ups and you can certainly have Master Gunner. I want too at least see where we are at first before deciding captains at the moment. Depends on how many people are here!

I believe the positions will be:

Four Former Captains

Quarter Master

Navigator/Sailing Master: @Kat

Boat Swain

Alchemist/ Doctor (This will essentially be the person aiding in medicine and health of crew)

Master Gunner: @Kurogane86

I think out of all the roles, Doctor interests me the most. :)

For the time being, I'll just watch if that's ok I'm not feeling I would be a good fit given things.

Boatswain seems like a good fit for what I'm thinking (or if I can suggest a role - striker)

So now we just need a quartermaster and the four former captains? Or are people going to be playing captains too? Maybe we need less captains. 😅

@TheDevil'sGame Are we going to use discord for chatting or ooc thread on iwaku?

We can sorry I got sick DX I ate something bad apparently and work has been keeping me busy but I shall create one certainly! Sorry have been off :/ Sushi can be irresistible at times. I apologize for the hiatus.

Lol, we can have less captains assuredly but I don't mind playing a few if need be :P I am planning on making a few characters for you too interact with as well as hoping too help along the conflicts and stress. Also, being in control of at least two can allow me to potentially kill any of those which can be interesting for the group. I plan on making death interesting and permanent and affecting the story as well.

Lol, we can have less captains assuredly but I don't mind playing a few if need be :P I am planning on making a few characters for you too interact with as well as hoping too help along the conflicts and stress. Also, being in control of at least two can allow me to potentially kill any of those which can be interesting for the group. I plan on making death interesting and permanent and affecting the story as well.

If death is permanent.... I want Emily to fight for the position 😂

Death is certainly permanent and why do you wish for such a thing? XD But yea, just gives options I am not confirming anything with the captains but gives me things too work with :P

• Haha
Reactions: junebug
Death is certainly permanent and why do you wish for such a thing? XD But yea, just gives options I am not confirming anything with the captains but gives me things too work with :P

So Emily can kill a captain lmao! I just think it'd be cool to create some kind of plot like that where someone rises up to position or tries to, at least.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this. :O Question though, would something like an undead pirate be allowed?

Undead pirate haunts Em 😂

That can be fine! DX Ugh, though I am incredibly depressed. I made a very pretty and nice sign up page and it got deleted. What I get for not using google docs. Not doing so well here but I was interested in building numerous essential races that could have been in the region just need to restart from scratch apparently.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Applo
That can be fine! DX Ugh, though I am incredibly depressed. I made a very pretty and nice sign up page and it got deleted. What I get for not using google docs. Not doing so well here but I was interested in building numerous essential races that could have been in the region just need to restart from scratch apparently.

Sorry to hear your page got deleted (I wonder what happened- maybe it just didn't save on Iwaku?). For races, how many were you thinking? I think we should keep it simple.