The dumbest thing to come out in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
I know @Cosmos made a thread about something like this already (Sorry honey!) but this picture just destroyed my brain cells and I'm gonna need some people to retrieve them for me.

Whoever made this picture should be smacked upside the head with a dictionary or something. What is this world coming to?

1782104_1013446675381417_1601818242126331443_n.jpg

Reactions: Mid
Reversed racism cause I dunno what the fuck that is meant to be.

The confusion between racism, discrimination and white people don't know what racism is.

The Kardashians.

Reactions: Freamon
9/10ths of the posts in General Chatting.

There. I said it.
5/10ths of which I think were started by SacredWarrior

I was gonna declare this thread. Like a pimple on your face before the prom leading into 2016 where all the foundation can't cover it up.

But people beat me to it.

5/10ths of which I think were started by SacredWarrior
Or, Y'know, 1/2.

<3

EDIT: Oops, I was the one who mathed wrong. POST KEPT FOR POSTERITY.

EDIT 2: I MATHED RIGHT BUT GOT THE JOKE WRONG DAMNIT!!

The whole idea behind gun control

BRUCE JENNER WINNING WOMAN OF THE YEAR!! Women everywhere need to step your game up if you were beaten at your own award by a man.

Reactions: Durandal and Lea
The whole idea behind gun control

BRUCE JENNER WINNING WOMAN OF THE YEAR!! Women everywhere need to step your game up if you were beaten at your own award by a man.
You're right, Bruce Jenner being awarded woman of the year would be really bad. Good thing Caitlyn Jenner was, and not Bruce!

I have issues with Caitlyn Jenner being named woman of the year for plenty of other reasons, but her 'being a man' certainly isn't one of them.

Also @Seiji pls don't make fun of me I just picked a random number oh lord ;_ ;

Last edited:
The goddamn dress. Donald Trump. The Fantastic Four. This thread. The General Chatting.

Anything.

Manspreading (wtf?)

Radical Feminists (=-=)

Trumpsack happened

Cultural Appropriation

Basically 2015 was the year where everyone got offended...

Probably this thread or everything from GC in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.