The dumbest thing to come out in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW YEARS IS IN 20 MINUTES AND THIS THREAD IS DEAD TO ME NOW

@chillin YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE NEWBIE

NEW YEARS IS IN 20 MINUTES AND THIS THREAD IS DEAD TO ME NOW
WHAT THE FUCK?! WHERE DO YOU LIVE? IT'S BARELY THREE O' CLOCK PM AT MY PLACE?

Mirror's Edge Catalyst's Release date.
The Long Dark's Story Mode Release Date
Anything else that has been moved to 2016.

A ton of the threads on Iwaku--a site ostensibly made for role playing--being about racism, sexism, and so on. It won't change in 2016, but a man can dream.

A ton of the threads on Iwaku--a site ostensibly made for role playing--being about racism, sexism, and so on. It won't change in 2016, but a man can dream.
Amen

Manspreading (wtf?)

Radical Feminists (=-=)

Trumpsack happened

Cultural Appropriation

Basically 2015 was the year where everyone got offended...
Tell me about it -_-

fake-laugh.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay guys, now this is a pretty crazy idea, like I went to a psychiatrist, and even she diagnosed the idea, not the person, but the idea, as 1000% crazy. That's 900% more than 100%
So there are 60 sections on Iwaku (Not counting sub sections) So what if... The people that likes iwaku for the roleplaying stuff stick to the roleplaying parts, and not bother with the ONE section (Out of SIXTY!) of it that they don't like?

Now what if you do like the one section, but don't like certain topics? Well that's probably the craziest idea of all. When you see a post, topic, or idea you don't like. You do the unthinkable. What's the unthinkable? It's PRETTY criaaazztyyyy!!! You!!!!!!!!!!!!! LE GASP!!!!!! Don't post, but just ignore it o.o o.o o.o o.o Someone says how somethings stupid? Don't post up meme's, don't rate, don't insult, don't BULLY don't even post a damn thing. Just read it if you must, be like "Ug" and leave. Or in other words, be an adult o.o o.o o.o o.o
This solution took 50 scientist in the same room and took 2532 years to develop. And all of them were atheist, and even god himself brought them to the highest ranks of heaven for their idea because not even the one who knows all came up with such an idea. It's science proven, and god himself agrees. That has some backing to it o____o Now, I must ascend as I have just achieved nirvana for accepting such a crazy idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
Okay guys, now this is a pretty crazy idea, like I went to a psychiatrist, and even she diagnosed the idea, not the person, but the idea, as 1000% crazy. That's 900% more than 100%
So there are 60 sections on Iwaku (Not counting sub sections) So what if... The people that likes iwaku for the roleplaying stuff stick to the roleplaying parts, and not bother with the ONE section (Out of SIXTY!) of it that they don't like?

Now what if you do like the one section, but don't like certain topics? Well that's probably the craziest idea of all. When you see a post, topic, or idea you don't like. You do the unthinkable. What's the unthinkable? It's PRETTY criaaazztyyyy!!! You!!!!!!!!!!!!! LE GASP!!!!!! Don't post, but just ignore it o.o o.o o.o o.o Someone says how somethings stupid? Don't post up meme's, don't rate, don't insult, don't bully, don't even post a damn thing. Just read it if you must, be like "Ug" and leave. Or in other words, be an adult o.o o.o o.o o.o
This solution took 50 scientist in the same room and took 2532 years to develop. And all of them were atheist, and even god himself brought them to the highest ranks of heaven for their idea because not even the one who knows all came up with such an idea. It's science proven, and god himself agrees. That has some backing to it o____o Now, I must ascend as I have just achieved nirvana for accepting such a crazy idea.

Reactions: Sidhe
People are angry about threads they engage in. This amuses me.

Also to explain;

Reversed racism cause I dunno what the fuck that is meant to be.
It's called racism regardless of target and perpetrator. Certain groups think they can alter and own a definition. Said groups never been to South Africa. It's basically people who just so happen to be very loud and are unable to see past their own experiences. Racism doesn't imply defined groups, it implies actions and mindsets. No single group owns the word racism. tl;dr Reverse racism doesn't exist.

Also, the entire idea of there being groups ironically is what racism is rooted in.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
People are angry about threads they engage in. This amuses me.

Also to explain;

It's called racism regardless of target and perpetrator. Certain groups think they can alter and own a definition. Said groups never been to South Africa. It's basically people who just so happen to be very loud and are unable to see past their own experiences. Racism doesn't imply defined groups, it implies actions and mindsets. No single group owns the word racism. tl;dr Reverse racism doesn't exist.

Also, the entire idea of there being groups ironically is what racism is rooted in.

Lemme be clearer. "Reverse racism, because it's the dumbest shit I've heard and a poor excuse to attack another group just cause you think you can get away with it."

I know what it is meant to be, I just don't acknowledge it as something real.

Well hate crimes hardly ever exclusively come from one side of the spectrum, but I think we can all agree that any hate crime is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.