The Dreamland

((OOC Gah, forgot to add his post >.<))

~Etonius~​

He laughed maniacally, fading from view as he reappeared before her. "You can't escape my master." His voice echoed, sounding different than it had before. Behind his voice, almost billowing from the clouds, another voice synced with his. "You can't escape me"

She kidded to an abrupt stop, looking in just about every direction possible, trying to
figure out who was speaking to her, half tempted to cut herself open and let herself
bleed out just so they couldn't use her. But she was weighing the pro's and con's of
killing herself off, maybe, just maybe she could escape. But what if she really was
trapped here? What if she really could never escape? But she was unsure if death
was the best way to handle this, the sharp blade-like rock positioned at her wrist,
ready to make a fatal wound if need be. She was posing a threat to herself, and
to everyone near her to be honest, swirls of some black energy collaborating behind
her in a large mass, forming some creature she had no control over.

" I don't want any t-trouble... Just, just go away. Go away..."

~Etonius~​

The blonde appeared before her, hand tightly gripping her wrist. "You won't find solace in death..." He said simply, pulling the object away from her skin, still grasping her wrist in his hand. He was stronger than he looked. "It will earn you a one way ticket to my master's palace. I don't think you'd like that."

" Let go of me you- you creep!"

She lurched away form him, her wrist turning in his grasp, earning her nothing but a tighter hold.
She was stuck between a rock and a hard place now, and she didn't know what she was supposed to do.
She refused to go without a fight, and a fight was what he was going to get. The mass of energy behind her
being hurtled at Etonius, shrouding him in a cloud of electricity and fire, crackling and popping with power.
She didn't feel a change in his grip, watching in a dazed panic as the energy surrounded him and tried to fend
him off, and again, she was clueless as to what was happening, pulling away and prying at his hand which was
so secure around her wrist, trying to get away form him, pushing and pulling at his hand with all her might.

~Etonius~​

He grinned as the energy surrounded him, lightning crackling from off his skin. Lightning and electricity were one of his specialties. His grip continued to hold, watching with glee as she squirmed helplessly in his grasp. Suddenly a dull light returned to his eyes and his grip weakened. Ace's attention had been focused elsewhere for a moment, allowing the blonde a short reprieve. He released his grip on her wrist, staring at his with wide eyes. "I-I'm sorry..." He said, bowing formally.

Candy felt scared going into the woods, but the doll grabbed her hand and pulled her off to the woods direction. The trees swayed its branches as a gush of wind passed them, beckoning them to enter. She felt chills running down her spine, her heart beginning to pound loudly through her chest. Why do I suddenly feel so queasy? She thought to herself.

"Uhm, can't we ask your master to take us there?" she asked her voice slightly cracking. She felt something dark inside the woods, something that makes her feel uneasy and afraid. I haven't felt like this for a long time since...

She slightly shook her head, dismissing the thoughts that she's having. It's true that she trusted the doll yet there's something wrong about the entire situation. She felt another figure inside the forest, two of them to be exact. She felt powerful, scared and confused. Is this really what I'm feeling right now?

She then yanked her hand out of the doll's grasp, trying to sort out her mind filled with foreign and mixed emotions. Her body began to tremble "Why do I feel like this?" she thought out loud, hugging herself, trying to stop the chills running down her spine. She looked at the doll with her hazel eyes full of pain and confusion "W-why am I r-really here? W-why do I feel like I s-should be s-scared of y-you?"

she stumbled backwards as the energy dispersed, a red mark left on her wrist from where he had so firmly held
onto her. tripping on a log behind her, she fell, her hands hitting the ground with a dull thump. She looked up,
fear stuck in her eyes, the red glint fading into a shimmering blue, though filled by panic, scooting further away
from him, worried that this was another one of his acts to try and fool her. She on high alert now, fully set on
staying away form Etonius.

" wha-what did you say?

The energy around her and him disappeared, soaking into the ground just as fast as it had come. It was gone now,
though it's presence lingered in the air, wafting about like smoke that you couldn't see but you could feel it's icy touch.

"I mean...As long as it doesn't hurt me....and maybe you can show me how to use my ability?" He looked confused when she twitched her pinkie and wondered if the dolls could have a nervous tick. "And...Can I learn about you?"

~Nakia~

The small blonde frowned as she watched the other girl freak out. "I don't think I'm that scary... but according to my master I can be. Not on my own though. I'm a healing puppet." She said the last part with a little pride. "Unfortunately you're here to be made into a puppet too..."

~Etonius~

"I-I said I'm sorry." He repeated, looking up at her with bright forest green eyes. He showed no sign of being controlled any longer. "I hate it when he controls me. I become so..." He trailed off, shuddering.

~Dakota~

She grinned, reaching for the sword strapped to her back, slowly pulling it out of it's sheath. As the cold steel was revealed, nothing special could be noted about the sword. Well, until it was fully unsheathed, then it burst into a spectacular blue fire. "This is my ability." After a few moments, she put it away. "I don't know how to help you figure out yours... you'll have to think on it. As for learning about me, what do you want to know?"

"T-then, to w-whom should I be a-afraid?" she asked, still trembling. Candy just can't shake off these weird feelings. She was certain that the emotions she felt wasn't hers, but then, whose emotions was she feeling? Should she really trust this doll?

She looked over the doll with fear, her eyes darting from left and right searching for something, or someone that could save her from this situation. She was so confused and didn't know what to do. Taking a few heavy deep breaths, she tried to calm herself and spoke again "You said that we're chosen because of our abilities. Why?" she asked "haven't he got enough puppets to play with?" she ask, a hint of venom visible in her voice.

"I'm sorry" she sighed out of frustration and began to rub her temples. "This is too much for me to handle. Can we just go where the sweets are? Please?" she practically begged.

This is one of the effects of Candy not eating sweets. She gets disoriented and her temper easily rise like she's having a PMS. Everything annoys her and little things make her mad easily.

She then looked at the doll again, awaiting for her reply "Please? I really need to cool down."

Now she felt sorry for what she had done, even though she wouldn't have possibly
controlled it. She stood up, any trace of the energy she had unintentionally summoned
was now gone, leaving no evidence behind. She stepped a tad closer, though cautious
all the same. She was hesitant to try and help him, but she was desperate to make him feel
better, even if it was putting her in harms way.

" Are you- are you okay? I didn't mean to, it was just..."

Kai quickly distanced himself from the other kids around him as the doll puppet called Aliana spoke to them. When she disappeared, a few kids panicked and instantly ran off into the woods. How foolish of them. They didn't even band together for safety. Sighing softly, he had to admit to himself that he too was a fool, as he quietly slipped away from the clearing where they had awakened and began to wander the woods.

Were there any animals in this forest? It seemed rather... Empty and quiet. Suddenly a flash of movement caught his attention and Kai immediately set out after it, finally spotting the small squirrel streaking ahead of him. "Hey there." He crooned to the animal as it finally slowed it's mad dash, extending his hand out to the small animal. "Aren't you cute..."

"Well...How long have you been here? And once you become a puppet is there anyway to go back?" In truth, he had way more questions but he wanted to know exactly what could happen to him. "Oh...is there anything else dangerous out here?"

Aurora Mae Fugi.

Outfit. | Thinking.

Aurora let out a small sigh, her body aching. Ace had been making her practice her abilities more than usual, and it was taking on physical toll on her. Of course, she didn't have a problem with fulfilling Ace's orders, but she'd much rather be fooling around with his new playthings rather than trying to manipulate the shadows around her. Aurora stood on a rocky path leading through the woods, leaning against a tree and facing a hazy rock. Each time she flexed her hand, the shadows flitted around in an almost hypnotizing movement. Aurora took to entertaining herself and bit her bottom lip in concentration and she filled her mind with images of marionette dolls dancing around each other. Almost immediately, blurred figures of dolls appeared on the rock and vaguely fluttered with one another. 'Better than nothing," the human-doll thought to herself with a melancholic grin.
Her mind drifted off to earlier that day, her lilac eyes growing bored. Ace had sat his original puppets down and explained to them what was going to happen. ; A carefully selected group of 'toys' would be roaming around and it was their job to show them their abilities before the games had begun. Aurora didn't know what the games were exactly, and she wasn't too pleased about Ace giving all of his attention to some clueless twits. Never the less, she went off without a word and just continued practicing. She didn't have to deal with the newcomers if they weren't near her, but she was at least happy Ace informed her.
Aurora continued playing around with the darkness when she heard someone. They were down the path and if they continued walking they'd definitely pass by Aurora, which was exactly what the Chinese girl didn't want. She recognized the first person as Nakia, a fellow puppet. Aurora squinted to see past her, and could only make out what looked like a girl older than her dressed as a a toddler. She looked like she was throwing a fit, much to Aurora's amusement. "This is going to be engaging."

Lyall was wandering through the forest, muttering to himself.​
"Why did everyone run off in different directions... whoever that was talking... he said something about a game. But what game would that be? Is he just throwing us in here and chasing us around? It's got to be more complicated than that... am I over thinking it?"
He looked around in all directions, he saw no end to the forest.​
"That doll suggested a chance to escape, but also stated that he, whoever he is, always wins, well... that only means he won every time so far..."

He started to slouch as he walked... he didn't like this silence. He stopped, and sat down.​
"Is it just wandering through the forest until we go mad? Is there going to be something hunting us?... ...I should really try to find someone else."

He broke a big stick off of a tree, in case he needed it, and started to yell out.
"Anyone around here?"

He clutched his stick, his eyes scanned the surrounding woods, there was a chance someone would hear him, but there was a chance that someone would not be friendly... and he didn't want anyone sneaking up on him.

He was having a hard time remaining calm. He muttered a joke to himself.
"My bad luck am I right?"

After a while in thought, Lyall got up, made an attempt to remember the direction he was going. (More likely than not he was incorrect.) as he passed a close-by tree, an idea came to him.
"This could be a dream..."

He hit the back of his hand against the trunk of the tree... his hand balled up into a tight fist for a few moments as he exhaled loudly.
"I don't think this is a dream."

He continued along. He hadn't seen anything in a while... nor had he heard something other than his own footsteps and the wind. It just now hit him that it was cold, and he was unfortunately wearing a short sleeved shirt.
He slouched as he walked faster, and his eyes darted around the forest. He was quite visibly upset... to any that may be watching him... and such a thought that he could have been followed for hours and have not even realized it yet, caused his even more distressed.
He quickened his pace further, and wasn't as quiet anymore... the leaves crunched loudly under his feet as he walked, and, he decided to raise his voice again.
"Hello? Anyone? What sort of game is this?"

RIley woke up, in a cotton felt bed. She looked around. NOTHING. She continued to loook around...still NOTHING. 'It's alright. It's probably just dark out. IT's JUST A DREAM. Nothing'll hurt you.' She told herself over and over. Then she got up and started to walk, then tripped over something. As she tripped she thought she heard whispers. "HELLO? ANYONE THERE?" she called. ONly thing that replied to her was silence. She felt uncomfortable. 'It could be another person, but they've gone now.' she tells herself