The Dragon Lord's Hero's

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.o Can powers still effect humans? Albeit not harm them? Because that'll probably help determine what sorta powers I should use >.<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Interesting I'll join in~!

Name : Sylvain Pastour

Dragon you are beign a Hero for:Ishel-Yenkia

Personality : -

-Well composed - Rational - Mysterious - Intelligence - Adventurous-

Sylvain was deeply in love with the world wonders, his thirst of riddle and unexplainable answer make him always think.

Power:
Cloaking- Sylvain able to blend in the woods and make him invisible as long as there's nature around him.

Eagle Vision- Sylvain has the power to be a living radar and map. He can see the layout of the place where he stand from vision above within the radius of 10 m

Picture :
Anime-Guys-male-anime-characters-17560236-570-427.jpg

Right then. Guess ill just make a sheet for the dragon hero then...

You mentioned in previous posts about two powers being available to our characters?

Gaah, crap, do I have to scrap my night dragon hero idea? o.o sorry about the delay

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Debating on name.

Dragon you are being a Hero for: Contestine, Dragon of Ice

Personality: Well composed. Rather mischievous looking with a small smile she always has on her. Calculating. Always analyzing the situation.

Power:

Serenity, being able to put someone at ease to an extent and persuade them to her side of things.

Scarce, able to form a mist of cold air making it hard to see and chill one near to the bone.

Picture:

Zero.%28Drag-on.Dragoon%29.600.1538046.jpg

Picture:
AnimeGirl119.jpg

Name: Lorraine

Dragon you are beign a Hero for: Dragon of Life

Personality: Selfless at times, but, a bit withdrawn from most people, however... She is capable of empathy, despite not expressing this often, and cares deeply for others, especially people that she has formed bonds with.

Powers:

- Healing Aura; A power received from the Dragon of Life itself... It allows Lorraine to recover even the most fatal of wounds of others around her, but, it does not bring the dead back to life... This ability however, doesn't work as well on herself, as grave injuries inflicted upon her will leave her unable to use this power until she has recovered.

- Life Force; This is a power Lorraine had naturally been born with, allowing her to survive for longer than normal, even with a fatal injury that should have killed her... However, this power activates on it's own, and will wear out within hours, though, once active, this can provide others with just enough time to save her life. Unfortunately, Lorraine has yet to figure out a way, or if it's even possible, to project the power's effects onto other beings, or even activate it on her own accord.

Reactions: GreenSea
Status
Not open for further replies.