The Dragon Lord's Hero's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Viktor Dhygrov (diegrove)

Dragon you are being a Hero for: EVILLLL!!!

Personality: Like a serpent with a silver coated tongue, he can convince most with his smooth personality.

Power:
Illusory charming: Sometimes, he can make illusions, but, it hurts him physically for howerever long he keeps it going.
Physical hardening: He can harden his skin to stone, but he cannot move or speak while he does it.

Picture:

bishie%2014_1390687957.jpg

SO HOT YET EVIL!
Name: Viktor Dhygrov (diegrove)

Dragon you are being a Hero for: EVILLLL!!!

Personality: Like a serpent with a silver coated tongue, he can convince most with his smooth personality.

Power:
Illusory charming: Sometimes, he can make illusions, but, it hurts him physically for howerever long he keeps it going.
Physical hardening: He can harden his skin to stone, but he cannot move or speak while he does it.

Picture:

bishie%2014_1390687957.jpg

GRAAAH! IKR!?! I WAS LIKE *SQWUEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAL!!!* but seriously, it was so cute and hawt...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry if I don't replay very fast! I just started a new game called Star ocean and well I been really into it!!!!! Its so good!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name : Cedric Robillard

Dragon you are being a Hero for: Dragon of Greed

Personality : Vain and arrogant Cedric seems to be the perfect personification of greed. However sometimes this makes it hard to get along with the sarcastic and taunting guy but he is extremely quick witted and smart, often times able to create plans on the fly and always seems to have have an idea for everything. He can also be sweet and craves immaterial things like love, joy, and happiness as much as he does gold or jewels though he doesn't talk about it. However by nature hes a bit of a player, since he seeks whatever he can get.

Picture :
1500350-bigthumbnail.jpg

I really dont want to start this!!!

One touch nose last goes! *Touch nose not me!* I hate going first!

BUT I'll go first if you want me too!!

Reactions: Link Loftin
Status
Not open for further replies.