The Dragon Hunter of Teramagos OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I hate ta make y'all wait, but this is gonna need more people before it can take off.

Luckily, the banner I requested was just finished, so it'll most likely attract a few more people.

Reactions: Beowulf
Hestia posted. Her brother, Lukas, [i.e. Bear's character] will be posted soon. So if it feels like there anything missing from her CS, it is probably in his. Because we decided to go crazy and make siblings.

Relations... yay?

Reactions: Dahrinn
I said a day but I ended up posting it just a few hours later. Whoops!

Lukas's history section is very much similar to Hestia (because duh) aside from a few edits which I color coded to make it easier to see. If that's fine, cool! But if you need me to write up a different history just say the word.

Well, I think we've got just about enough people to get this on the road. I'll begin work on supplemental NPCs, most likely a Doctor and Engineer character, and start up the In Character thread, should be done in a day or two.

• Thank You
Reactions: Bears
I'm aware, I'm just involved in a lot of things and possibly taking over GMship for another RP. I'll probably get around to this tomorrow(today where I am).