The Dragon Hunter of Teramagos OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alright then. I shall get to work editing the images. I should be able to get his sheet up today, provided I don't get more rain in my living room.

In case any of y'all were wondering, character per player limit is five.

I'm thinking I'm going to supplunent the crew with 10-20 faceless mercenaries and a few more detailed characters to fill some spots not taken.

Cooks, Doctors, Navigators, Trackers, more engineers, Swabbies, ect.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: KageKaioh
I meant how many characters a single player can have.

Apologies for confusion.

Oh dear I hope I didn't accidentaslly scare a player away.

I appreciate the clarification since I did misread that wrongly.

Five characters per person? I can barely do two at the best of times. I'll just stick with the one for now.

@Dahrinn I have a question. Can I have a experienced hunter who has a gun that uses multiple Stones and I can change which Stone it is and use that Stones power?

Ok, so while everyone's getting their characters up, let's get some details out of the way.

The most successful, in my opinion, incarnation of this RP happened when players started a few days into initial takeoff, mere minutes before the initial Dragon sighting. I intend to start it in the same a situation unless enough of you would prefer a different starting point.

Typically that's how novels work, you need a hook.

Ok, some mpre details just to clarify:
@Ascendant
@Beowulf
Your character sheets suggest that they were aboard the Beowulf for at least a few hunts, about how long would you say that is?

@KageKaioh
@Derpasauraus
I hate to pry, but are you two gonna finish those sheets soon? No hurry of course, I'm actually waiting for a banner request to be completed so that I can attract more crew mates before we get started, and I think it would be rude to have a banner up to an RP that's already started, so I'll probably wait until a day or two after the banner is up for the IC to be posted, unless the banner takes too long to be created, andlookatthatI'mrambling.

On another note, most Hunting crews face threats other than Dragons, such as sky pirates, sky vikings, sky gangsters, and dangerous wildlife, should the crew face these too, and if so, how often?

Buras should be aboard the ship for at least a year, I'd say. And we should certainly face things other than dragons. Like every other hunt should have a random event kind of thing, sky pirates/vikings/gangsters/ etc.

As much as I want to play my engineer, I have to pull out of this. I am in the middle of moving house and am just going to stick with one-on-ones for the moment. If this is still going when I have more time and accepting new characters, I would be happy to join then.

I will delete my post so no one gets confused, and I hope you get all the players you need in the meantime. Also, I am sorry I did not say this sooner. I really was trying to finish him up, but I have to be honest and admit that I will not have the time.