The Drachensturm

*A smile spreads across Ullr's face as he runs in quickly throwing an axe at one of them. He shoves the other axe into the last Bandit's neck. He then takes his new sword out and does a spin into the bandit that was struck by his thrown axe. He shoves it into his stomach letting him bleed out to die. He then watches the bandit, that was drugged, drop to the ground asleep* Haha! No noise. I like these plans the most. It's nice to meet you medicine man. I'm Ullr. Who would you and your friend be?
@Conrad Norwood @Chris Miller

Reactions: MrDubWubs
Cora was nervous while walking through the cavern itself. It was dimly lit, with tentions still high from the previous fighting it didn't help calm her. Her adrenaline had worn off, yet her hands still gripped her readied bow.
She was now set on finding what they needed. To scavenge for the artifacts that would finish the job. Though part of her knew, just knew that it wouldn't be so easily acomplished. Nothing ever was so simple. Each action had a concequence, a price to so speak.

At the sight of lite at the end of the cavern she now knew they were nearly there. She was somewhat excited and somewhat unsure of what to expect the other side. She had never seen anything from the Pre-rapture. Only from stories had she heard of such things. It would be a treat to finally see something up close.

What she did see was....strange. A large hunk of metal just there in the water. A vesel of some kind? Surely it was not a ship? Those made of metal were pure legend or so she had heard. But there it was, a vesel made of metal. A true sight to be seen. In disuse and left to ruin but it was very real.

"This is a wonder to behold, it truly is."

Cora kept herself quiet, with such a large place with what she assumed to be much bounty for the finding there was no doubt to be more bandits about. Clearly those who they had faught off earlier were only a mere few of the pack that were investigating here. Nothing is ever easy. But the team had handled themselves well not long back, she was sure they could continue to do well from here.

Pushing away from the larger hunk of metal she took careful steps around the shoreline to the right. Maybe there would be more to be explored there.
Though instead of finding bandits or anything of note yet, there were two prisoners. Two unlucky people kept by the bandits.

Raising her bow Cora was ready to take a shot long distance at one of the guards standing outside the cells. Though before she could do a thing Ullr had already run in wielding his axe's. Did this man ever stop fighting for a moment? No thinking just fighting.
Shaking her head Cora lowered her bow, lossening her hold as she made her way over to the cells where now Ullr stood with two new people.

"Are you alright? You sir and your friend dont seem to have faired well with the bandits."

Cora looked over the two new people quickly checking for any obvious injuries which they seemed to have none. Apart from being locked up they seemed to be okay. Which was a releif.

@MrDubWubs
@Conrad Norwood
@Chris Miller

Simon grimaced as some of the blood from guards hit him and tried to wipe it off. Once he gave up, he realized the man had asked for his and William's names. "Simon Marchand and that is William Omakoor," Simon gave brief introductions with a simple wave towards his companion when he was introduced. Stepping out of the cell, he dusted himself off and pushed his glasses back into place as he began to search the area around. Speak while searching for your bag, Marchand, make the new bandits not think you're a threat then make your escape with your supplies. "I'm surprised by your actions. Opening the cell, killing the guards, checking us for wounds, and acting like you're worried about or happy to see us isn't the way I imagined bandits to act. Most would have simply killed us as well as the guards."

Stopping where he stood, his back to the others, he twisted his head around to glare at the others, "Which begs the question, when can I expect a dagger in my neck?"

@MrDubWubs @Laurioshock @Verite @Chris Miller

Will stood and followed Simon outside of the cell. Thank you, for freeing us. I am in you debt. What services do you need of me?

*Ullr cocks his head with confusion on his face* We aren't bandits Simon. We're a group of people on a job. You won't get a dagger in your neck on my watch. You also seem use full which makes you worth protecting. Also why would you help if you thunk we would kill you? *he stakes placing his axes back in their holsters and the sword in the belt loosely. He smiles finally noticing that Cora rejoined him. We make a good team. He thinks that at least*

@Conrad Norwood @Laurioshock

Simon laughed at the man's assumption, "I never agreed to the idea that I would help you. While our objectives may rest in the same place, it doesn't mean we are working together or even on the same side. Let me guess, you're here to clear out some bandits and rip these ruins apart in the name of 'salvaging' it?" As he finished the rethorical question, he discovered the hiding place of his bag. The sight of it brought a smirk to his face as the documents and writing utensils within would prove invaulable in recording the history of the location.

After pulling out a small notebook and a homemade graphite pencil, Simon brought the bag's strap over his head and onto his shoulder before setting to work. He began to carefully study the room, writing down notes and rough measurements while avoiding any motions that may disturb or damage his surroundings. After a minute, he sighed and placed the notebook back in his bag before turning back to the others, "There's nothing of physical value to me here in this room. Rip it apart for all I care, my theories can be written using only my notes."

@MrDubWubs @Chris Miller @Laurioshock

I personally am only here for the money. I'm not ripping anything up. I'm more here as a guard is what I would call myself. I get paid either way so I don't care what they do. Though I do hope to find some old tech. I heard there were items stronger than bows and swords together. That's what I hope to find. *he says looking over the room. It did look useless to him. He sighs thinking about what it would be like to shoot a gun. Maybe he'll find a working one. He could only hope*

@Laurioshock @Conrad Norwood

"You speak of firearms, one of the weapon categories our ancestors used. I cannot see why you would want one of that which brought revolutions of death, and I also doubt you'll find one. Most are damaged beyond repair or too expensive to repair, other require ammunition we cannot create with our current level of technology, and the few that can be used with easily procured ammunition are in the hands of royalty. Better to give up on them and create a realistic goal," Simon remarked in a bored tone. He couldn't nor wanted to understand why anyone would pass up the possibility of learning actual history in exchange for weapons of terror.

However, seeing as the man was his savior, he decided to indulge the man with further discussion, "So then, why has your party come here? Are you here kill or to salvage?"

@MrDubWubs @Laurioshock @Chris Miller

"You speak of firearms, one of the weapon categories our ancestors used. I cannot see why you would want one of that which brought revolutions of death, and I also doubt you'll find one. Most are damaged beyond repair or too expensive to repair, other require ammunition we cannot create with our current level of technology, and the few that can be used with easily procured ammunition are in the hands of royalty. Better to give up on them and create a realistic goal," Simon remarked in a bored tone. He couldn't nor wanted to understand why anyone would pass up the possibility of learning actual history in exchange for weapons of terror.

However, seeing as the man was his savior, he decided to indulge the man with further discussion, "So then, why has your party come here? Are you here kill or to salvage?"

@MrDubWubs @Laurioshock @Chris Miller
I hope salvage. Though I'm good at killing. *he says with a smile as pats his trusty axes* I don't like to make it a full hobby. *he sighs wishing he could go back home and let all this be over with* But it's apart of the job but not the full one. We saw a big hunk of metal on the river. You know what that is?

@Laurioshock

"It's called a submarine if my research is correct. It was apparently used for naval war," Simon then turned to William, "Yes, Mister Omakoor?"

"Bandits? No. We're here on a salvaging job. If we had been bandits, I'm sure we would not have let you out, or even let you live. But since we're not bandits, please be at ease."

Cora was not surprised to have found people being held by the bandits. They were ruthless and would surely take care of anything or anyone who would get in the way of what they wished to have. Strange they had been kept alive, but obviously glad they were alive. Merely because life is a precious thing and most did not deserve the fate they find nowadays.

"What did you do to get yourselves locked up in here, or was it just a case of wrong place wrong time scenario?"

Cora had rested her bow back upon her shoulder, arrow in hand, ready if need be to quick draw if anything where to come about. Which she was sure as of the moment would not happen. You can never be to careful.

"A submarine you say? Strange looking contraption." She mused, of course it was a mess and falling apart and would looking nothing like it would have in its heyday but she didn't doubt it would have been a glorious and out of this world structure.

@MrDubWubs
@Conrad Norwood
@Chris Miller

"Wrong place, wrong time, and wrong words. Apparently, these bandits don't like finding part-time historians and their hired help exploring ancient ruins and sites," Simon was beginning to feel uncomfortable around these people. They seemed too well-meaning and too well timed in their rescuing of them. "The submarine wasn't actually meant to be seen. Apparently, they would silently sail below the waves and fire explosives at enemy ships. Quite a devious tactic, I must say, however, we need to move on. The guards tend to change shifts every hour or so."

Catalina had traveled through the cave with caution. When the girl- Lithia, she thought her name was- got hit by the bandits, Catalina had helped fix up her wounds. They were pretty minor, and only a hint of a scar would remain. Catalina was walking alongside Lithia through the cavern, rubbing a mixture of herbs to reduce the infection chances. Even if the wounds weren't a lot to worry about, with an infection, they most definitely would be.

Catalina, after stepping out of the cavern, had felt a sense of relief. There was natural light, and the space wasn't enclosed. The bandit guards had worried her only for the small amount of time until Ullr defeated them. The two men stepped out, and she hurried over. Seeing as how Ullr was wearing a confident grin, the newly escaped prisoners expressions of discomfort, and she wasn't exactly sure how Cora was doing, Catalina figured she would at least try to make things go more smoothly.

"Excuse me señor, if I may interrupt, but there aren't many places for us to stay out of sight from the guards. An obvious and safe tactic would be to explore this pre-rapture complex in secrecy, but our party is quite large, and this expedition is to find important objects to study more about the earlier times. A historian like yourself, sir, may like this new information. Would you suggest finding a shelter and then planning how to find what both of our parties came here for before taking immediate action?" A few of words came out in French instead of English, which Catalina didn't like. It would've been more comfortable to say the words in Spanish, but since these men did not seem very Spanish at all, Catalina found French. She hoped her language jumbling didn't make their impressions on her intelligence drop.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Simon turned to the newcomer and grimaced, "As I said before, the guards have shifts. Once they find these bodies, the bandits will be on high alert if not on a full scale hunt for us. Also, could you please attempt to stick to one language? The grammar becomes jumbled otherwise. If you need to speak French, then go ahead with it."

Simon turned to the newcomer and grimaced, "As I said before, the guards have shifts. Once they find these bodies, the bandits will be on high alert if not on a full scale hunt for us. Also, could you please attempt to stick to one language? The grammar becomes jumbled otherwise. If you need to speak French, then go ahead with it."
"Guards are no matter," Jan spoke, breaking out from his usual silent demeanor, "If they choose to get in our way, they will simply die. Even if they do somehow manage to alert their allies, I doubt they'll be too much trouble anyway," he said. Though he seemed to lack emotion in his voice for the most part, one could hear a hint of (possibly misplaced) confidence in his words, "Besides, I'm interested in learning more about these pre-rapture devices, so I figure I may as well dig deeper..."

*Ullr lifts one of the dead bodies onto his shoulder and looks around* Then we best hide them before that happens. I say the water would do just fine. *he looks to the attire of the bandit. He notices a few ropes that are thick, but not bulky, and are long. He takes them for a later use. He then notices the new lady. He hates other languages, but as long as he didn't have to understand it he was fine.* Ahh a bilinguest.*that was a big word from a man like him. He then Looks to Lan* Ahh another fighter! *he places his free arm around him and pats Lan's shoulder* I like this one.
@Laurioshock
@Conrad Norwood
@Verite

Simon sighed and pressed his thumb and middle finger against opposite sides of his temple, "Great, two possible serial killers and a bilinguist who jumbles languages together. Simply fantastic," his voice oozed with jabbing sarcasm as he moved to pick the other dead body by its shoulders to drag it. However, a thought crossed his mind and he looked towards the guard who had simply been knocked unconscious.

For a moment, he tried to think of what to do but came up empty on ideas, "What about that one? He is not dead yet he will alert the guards when he wakes."

Hey! I'm not a serial killar. Im just good at killing and i like fighting is all. *he looks to the unconscious bandit* i could kill 'em.*he makes a head chop gesture* Simple as that.