Not open for further replies.
R

Razilin

Original poster
When you wish upon a star

Makes no difference who you are

Anything your heart desires

Will come true

These words were taught to every Conscience selected by the Blue Fairy, among other guardians of the Disney Multiverse. They were meant as to be a lesson, a light of hope in the darkness.

But then the darkness learned that lesson as well.

And some desires -- those born from dark hearts -- should never come true.

The Sorcerer Yen Sid has gone missing, with the only hint of his whereabouts being his topic of research: the Star of Wishes. He left his hint with one of the few beings he trusted, the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town. Jack Skellington feels the tremors of impending doom across his realm with Yen Sid's absence. And the exuberant Lord of Halloween grows increasingly concerned as Yen Sid's quest for the Star stretches from weeks into months. Never has the great Sorcerer been absent so long.

Now, dark things creep across the Disney multiverse. Things that should not exist -- things that erase existence. Jack has heard that it has been given a name:

The Blot.

Heroes from across the Disney multiverse are invited to the shadowy realm of Halloween Town to aid Jack Skellington to investigate the Blot and its connection to the missing Yen Sid.

Will you answer the call?

INFO
The Disney Multiverse: The Star of Wishes revolves around the search for Yen Sid, who has gone missing in pursuit of the mysterious Star of Wishes. In his absence, a growing evil called the Blot has emerged, threatening the very fabric of the Disney multiverse. Jack Skellington calls forth heroes from every world and franchise to help him defeat the Blot, find Yen Sid, and unravel the mystery of the Star of Wishes.

-I am looking for 2-4 players.
-You may play any Disney character (excluding Jack Skellington and characters from the Star Wars or Marvel Cinematic Universe franchises).
-You may have up to 2 active characters, though only 1 may be a Disney Princess or Prince.
-A player selecting Mickey Mouse as a character has a stipulated background: regardless of whether he is a trickster, the King of Disney, or of some other background, Mickey in this RP has had magical training under Yen Sid per the Fantasia short, The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
-This thread is an interest check only. If enough interest is generated, I will put up the actual OOC and IC.​

Soooooo technically this would include Gargoyles, yes?

Reactions: Razilin
I'm interested!

Reactions: Razilin
Hey I'm curious, mind if I join? (I mean, who doesn't love Disney??)

Status
Not open for further replies.