The Desolate OOC [Always Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably okay. (not the GM so I promise nothing) You could make up the bio while you wait for an answer, than if it's yes, you'll be ready to rock n' roll.

Holyyy shiiiit, I missed a lot. ;_;

Ok. So. I feel like the previous conversation was entirely too circular to accomplish anything. That being said... the entire point of apocalyptic scenario--to me, anyway--is the fact that there is no "right" way to handle the situation.
Besides what has already been said--This is near the beginning of the story line, we started near and/or in the city limits, and the fact that many if not most issues raised had indeed been directly addressed in IC posts--I, uh... yeah... circular. o.o

But anywho.

@Kitty , please do feel free to jump in! I don't know, perhaps you could already be down in the Underground, if that seems plausible to @Requiem. Seems to me like there ought to be quite a few people there, anyway, yeah?

Yeah, it's not a massive thing or anything, but there are probably 80-120 people around

Else if you (Kitty) wanted to begin out in the elements, we could always run into you on another surface run or whatnot.
Not gonna lie, my character won't be too keen on being stuck underground, so she'll be anxious to get back out there, anyway.

Alsooooo-- @xxDarkest_Assassinxx , just wanted to touch base and see what's crackin' on your end. I had written in a previous post the presumed death of that fleeting passerby who was around for a few posts--and I know the Amber-player has shotty internet connection, so that's good there.
I myself have been quite preoccupied with a series of research seminars that I've had scheduled this month, so I've been popping in a bit less often than normal.

Alrighty, Ill make a CS soon, promise. I need a bit of time though

Reactions: 2 people
I will try to post within the next few days, work's been burning me out pretty badly

I apologize for the late reply, I've been caught up in life and I'm participating in multiple roleplays. I'll try and catch up on thus one and create a reply

Hey, ya'll! :3

Having dealt with an unexpected crisis at work, I'm back! Haha. My apologies for disappearing.
I was pleased to see there were a few posts in my absence. I tossed one up last night in case there was further interest in continuing.

Reactions: Boss Megu
*Waves From The Abyss* I'm still around

can i still make a character?
if so...
name- Daniel Michaels
age- 20
gender- male
location- Chicago area
Condition- fractured ribs and concussion
S/O & status-Women
Appearance- Wears either all black or all white depending on the weather. currently has headwith medical tape, and has a body wrap. Black hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin. keeps all skin hidden, except face.
History- Before the end of the known world, Daniel was living on the streets, surviving (barely) by using 2 stolen pistols and a katana to prevent getting killed.
The night the end of the known world began, Daniel was staying with a close friend, who left his house unattended. When his friend came back covered in blood, he started packing and went to the only place he knew people would abandon- the Willis Tower.
Arsenal- Two M1911A1's (suppressed, with laser sight) and a katana (rarely used).
Other Items (medical, food, ect)- Hose for syphoning, medical tape, cleaning alcohol, few extra gun clips, hunting knife, $50, whetting stone, phone, water bottle, extra clothes, tweezers, crobar, and a few boxes of matches.

Welcome, welcome!
Feel free to catch up on the IC posts and submit your own any time. :3

article-2089634-0C39CB2C00000578-221_237x341.jpg

Name
:
Bjorn

Sex:
male

Condition:
Good

S/O, Status, & Sexuality:
N/A, Single, bisexual

Appearance:
Bjorn stands at an six foot tall with an average build, before the apocalypse, He wasn't in as gooder shape. But hey, who knew, apocalypse = Motivation to get Strong. His eyes are a blue like the sky on a summers day. Bjorn keeps his blond hair short almost army short although he him self was never in the army and swore he never would sign up.

History:
Before the apocalypse. Bjorn was employed as a park ranger in yellowstone had a full family with both parents one younger brother and one older brother who was killed a year before the apocalypse during the war in Afghanistan. When the apocalypse happened,Bjorn was out in the forest near to where he lived hunting for deer, mean while his family was getting ready for the weekly family dinner. However, when his youngest brother came home,when Bjorn got back his family had been infected his brother was the first zombie he killed. after having to kill his family he packed what he could find in a backpack and took his khukuri knife which his oldest brother gave to him as a present on his birthday 2 years ago and he left home by foot.

Bjorn spent his first 5 weeks surviving on the outskirts of nomadic towards the 6th week food was getting scares and he almost got infected by a zombie
horde and was chased in to a small logging village just north east of nomadic where he hid him self in a loggers cabin .

Currently Bjorn travels by day in and out of Gardiner grabbing food and what ever he can find to build a wall around the vilage to create a safe haven for any one else other than him.

Goals:
  • To find better Guns such as a sawn off shotgun or butterfly knife
  • Locate more hunting gear and survival kit
  • To survive this nightmare
  • To set up a colony of survivors

Survival Habits:
  • Sleep high and sleep barricaded or in a well camouflaged hide
  • Pack light and never exhausted your self.
  • Horde ammunitions but keep some on self.
  • Keep food in forms such as jerky or eat it the day of finding it when and if its edible
  • Keep some water but not to much.
  • Build a fire when needed
  • Keep quiet when on foot. Super stealth s a good mode to stay in.
  • Reading never hurt anyone…unless they were stupid about it.
  • Be wise when your out never go out at night.
  • Keep warm and dry. Being sick does not improve survival chances

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, @norevenge, and welcome!
Just a quick note: "Nomadic" is not the name of an actual location; it means "to roam about." It was just used to indicate that the particular character had not settled anywhere permanently.

Also, for @XxChaosLinkxX , I was slightly confused about your IC post.
It seemed to me that you were starting towards the beginning of the disaster...? Which is totally fine, just be aware that that would put you on a completely different timeline than the other characters. So far, the active story is taking place roughly 12 months after the initial outbreak.

Hi there, @norevenge, and welcome!
Just a quick note: "Nomadic" is not the name of an actual location; it means "to roam about." It was just used to indicate that the particular character had not settled anywhere permanently.

Also, for @XxChaosLinkxX , I was slightly confused about your IC post.
It seemed to me that you were starting towards the beginning of the disaster...? Which is totally fine, just be aware that that would put you on a completely different timeline than the other characters. So far, the active story is taking place roughly 12 months after the initial outbreak.
lol thanks for telling me ha ha lol though nomadic was a city ...

Status
Not open for further replies.