The deserted wanderers.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin looks at her strangely, "really? that's kind of wierd..." he sat his butt down on the ground and stared up at the ceiling. "ah.....fire would be nice...oh!" he pulls out a lighter. "i got this to! maybe it will help!"

Justin shakes his head, "no...it's fine..." he rips off a small part of his shirt, in the back. "grab some wood...somebody please...."

Florence took the wood and the cloth, and used the other boy's lighter to ignite them. He shielded the tiny flame with his hand, taking a great amount of care as he nurtured it to life. When it was sufficiently big, he took a spare piece of driftwood and set it alight similarly, using it as a torch. It was a small cave, with no particularly interesting architecture. It was probably only a few thousand years old, but it did also have a small stream in it. "Guys. Water in caves is always fresh. This is good. Very good."

Tip slumps her shoulder, sighing in great relief. "Thank God..."

Jessica sits on the floor of the cave and tries to get comfortable. "It'll actually be kinda nice in here. But we should still try to get out of here as soon as we can."

"Yeah, but we can't do anything at night, so it's best we just sleep and start tomorrow. I'll take first watch." With that, he stood up and made his way to a small depression at the entrance of the cave that would shelter him from the wind and rain but still provide decent visibility.

Jessica looks over at him. "Let me know if you need me to take a watch shift. I don't mind."

Justin nods, he sits by himself and leans against the wall of the cave.

Justin sighs, looking around the cave. "I wonder, does anyone have food?" He rubs his stomach, looking at the ceiling of the cave.

Jessica chuckles. "Oh, yes. I have a whole grocery store with me. Justin, was it? We'll need to hunt for food."

Justin smiles faintly, looking at her. "Yes...Justin.....I can maybe gather..."

Jessica nods. "We'll head out first thing. Food will be important."

Tip is sitting in a far off corner, searching through her bag. Her spirits were a bit darkened by the cold, wet, rocky cave. Some metal device, resembling a bracelet was pulled out of her bag. A red light was blinking on and off, as well as a green one. Her eyes widened at the sight of it and she held it with her shaky pale fingers. "Oh God..."

Jessica looks at her. "What's that? Don't tell me you have some way of getting us off of here."

Justin turns to her, slightly confused. "What's that? Looks like a collar...." he approached her slowly, inspecting the device. "Looks like a shock collar...."

Tip fiddles around with it, getting shocked a few times. It didn't really seem to affect her, she just kept going. Afterwords, when she finished fixing the device, she slumped back, leaning on the wall. "It was a tracking device. Don't worry, I deactivated it."

Justin frowns, "b..b..but some one could have found us!!!"

Tip groans. "Yeah! I knew who was going to come! And they were gonna come for me, not to rescue anyone!" She sighs. "Besides, they could care less if people died on this island." She muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.