Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs more action

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Needs more chill hang out time for all groups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man looked at the fellow demon who appeared and gave a light laugh. "I see now why I only sensed you" He stated. "But mortal my fellow I am not" He commented. "However I understand you may have mistaken for the man who was with me was. But the items I posses I wish to keep that knowledge to myself." He explained simply knowing his brother was not around leaving him as usual the silent work within the night. Darkness seemed to slowly be surrounding the mans arms and hands but he seemed rather clam. "Now are their others with you still hiding? Or were you like the man who left followed?" He asked his blue eyes staring at the man but he listened to the surroundings.

(Barely understood what you were saying, you need a break from school)

"Guard thine tongue, worm. Traveling with others is for the weak, no I travel alone. The fool who summoned me was distracted before he was able to bind me to this blasted realm. I guarantee that any attempt to provoke me will only end in your soul being utterly destroyed" The demons lips parted into a snarl with the transparency of its lips making it worse "no i have managed to evade capture, and am willing to make a deal with you. If i do not return to my realm i will cease to exist, unless i have a host whom will carry me until the time for me to return. if you choose to do this your powers, strength, and natural abilities will be enhanced. When the time comes i will leave you and you will know of me no more"

(I posted his CS I was trying to explain he's not human but also a demon...His powers as in the CS states is control of shadows, the rest is the character's sppech I kind of imaging when making the CS, and lastly um this is usually how I write for my more serious male characters )

Delic gave a sigh. "If I had a soul that would allow such a deed perhaps." He replied. "You could probable take someone else but I'm afraid I and my brother would wish to keep our powers separate from other demons like ourselves." He finally commented feeling his original point was not clear. "And there are others perhaps just walking by if I was mistaken." Delic finally felt must be the case.

The Demon snarled "Fuck!!! I should have realized you were a demon yourself" *aside/ to itself* "I must be getting old" *back to Delic* yes there were others; however; the one who i keep my mind on is simply known to me and other demons as the Conjurer, you and your brother would do well to keep your eyes on him too, if he can subvert my will enough to summon me imagine what he can do to you or your brother"

Delic gave a nod. "Yes, that is good information to pay attention too. I think my brother would be glad to hear I gained more than what our original plan was." He finished knowing his brother wasn't here but would perhaps come shortly depending on how long he would end up stuck wasting time. "I don't think we've ran into the Conjurer lately in this world." Delic added after a long pause of thought. "Now back to what drew you here." He said finally his blue eyes looked back to the other demon he wasn't about to give his own reason for being here but he did wish to know if for some reason who stood in front of him was here for the exact same one if so he could already see two options which he may have to processed at least one of them.

"Admittedly" the demon sighed "during my strategic escape I discovered I know nothing about this realm, running into you was purely coincidental"

Delic gave a nod. "I see" He replied. "Perhaps you ended up near her because I happened to be another demon around? Who knows sometimes with this town." He commented. "Well would you wish to come with me perhaps or is it time for us soon to part ways?" Delic decided he was about ready to meet his brother now.

(At the looks of this we might should make a colab or wait for others to maybe reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.