The Cute Crush

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He reads until he sees she's completely asleep and smiles standing up shutting the book and walking over to the bookshelf puttingi t away as he turns off the lights, looking back one more time with a smile before shutting the door behind him leaving the room in the dark.

Night passes to morning and it's time to get up to get ready for school.

Rosa sighed when she woke up for school. She put on some cute clothes, she had her mother teach her how to color her hair, she started to wear makeup, since soon was her thirteenth birthday.. and she will make sure alot of things.. will.. stop, like the book reading. She'll just read before bed. She sighed softly. She then skipped out of her room she was cute. She looked at her father ,she put on a coato n, to hide the secret.. She went to go to school, hr mother likes dropping her off.

Erique stands up in his room, pulling on his clothes before heading down stairs, dismissing the fact breakfast was made if he was hungry and grabs his bag on the way out. His father climbed into the car next to the slightly impatient boy and pulled out onto the street, heading toward the school.

Rosa sighed softly. She didn't know what to think. She was scared of what the day will come to. She soon, started to worry. She knew she was being made fun of because she is very quiet. She sighed. She then got to the school. Getting the stuff. She got into the class room, she only had a few friends, only because of what happens at home. she closed her eyes softly.

( hope reason is good for why she is really shy and stuff. )

((It's a fine reason :3))

Erique walks in accompanied by a few friends as he laughs a bit sitting down with them a little ways away from her, having not noticed her yet. He had many friends, one of the more popular boys in the school. He was quite mysterious though, with his perfect manners when he needed them and smooth way of speaking.

Rosa was speaking to one of her friend, the friend, Savannah asked, ' You need to get help, Rosa." Rosa nodded lightly, she looked over and seen Erique. She bit her lower lip. She looked down though, she didn't know what to do about this, but she didn't care. She looked at them.

He laughs with his friends before pausing seeing her and excuses himself for a minute before pushing himself up out of his seat walking over a hand in one of his pockets, smiling still, "Hey. Rosa right?"

Rosa glanced at him, she noticed his friends with him, the ones that made fun of her. She sighed, she looked down and looked to the side, she looked over at him, behind her small bangs. ' yeah.. Rosa it is.." She sighed. Her voice was sweet and quiet but she was loud enough, just barely.
One of the guys already said a comment that made fun of her.
Rosa sighed softly, it was going to be a long day, and he was going to become popular.. since he has the looks and the friends too. since they make fun of people like her.

( haha okay )

He glances over at the one that made a comment with a piercing cold look to him, one that he rarely used. He never needed words to explain what that look meant. He looks back at Rosa with his normal smile, "Mind if I sit with you?"

Rosa blinked a few times. " um... sure." She said softly. She was a really shy person and she wasn't used to other people than her friends be nice to her.

He sits down with her, "So do you like the neighborhood?" smiling still quietly.

Rosa shrugged, " Only your the nice neighbor to me... but other than that.. my parents seem to think its a great neighbor hood, but I.. am always teased. " She looked down softly.

He raises an eyebrow slightly, "I see..." he smiles a bit again, "Well don't worry about it."

rosa sighed softly, unsure what to say, all her friends were girls. She looked at him. " Well.. it's my every day life... " She said softly.

"Well do you still want to be bullied or not?" slightly surprised by her response. His hands weaved together in front of him.

Rosa sighed, " I always hated it.. " She looked at him, ' Why?" She asked. tilting her head softly. She bit her lower lip.

He smiles his perfect smile, "Don't worry about it anymore." He stands up walking away, hand in his pocket still, waving a bit without looking back, "I'll talk to you later Rosa."

Rosa sighed softly. She looked around, she said, " alright." She noticed that it was almost time for class to there.

He sits back down with his friends, talking with them as they wait for the teacher who ends up showing up 10 minutes late, hurrying in dishevelled. The teacher was a young woman, who had less experience then most but her enthusiasm and hard work usually made up for it as she calls everyones names.

Rosa heard her name called soon, she blushed cause it was her whole entire name, Rosaline Marie Young?? She rose her hand, " I am here.." She looked down, " You can call me Rosa if you want... "