The Collision Mirror (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Life and death looked ta each other scared "but what if we die?" they both asked. that was when Raven walked over and hugged them both. "its alright you two ill keep you safe" she said with a smile. Raven didnt care about the others she just wanted to be safe with her sister.

Areiz looked at Shadow and shrugged. "If you don't want to help you can leave." She said before turning to Makiro. "See, that's the spirit!" She smiled again.

Vincent shook his head a little. "Shadow, should you want to leave, take the black door. It'll take you to your city. Should you choose to stay, you can follow." He sighed and looked at the rest of them. "We are leaving in two minutes. Those of you not scouts follow me." He said, stepping off the stage and landing softly on his feet, starting to the left. He glanced at Life, Death, and Raven. "Don't worry..if anyone will die first, it'll probably be Areiz. By then you all will be out of there." He said gently before continuing.

Areiz ran to the edge of the stage and jumped, gliding for a moment before landing behind the group. "Scouts, this way!" She said, her eyes glimmering and her smile bright. This was the happiest you'll ever see her: just before a good battle.

Raven smirked at the thought then said "thats maybe true" she then stared to follow in hand with her sisters. then sang there song. they loved that song. Life and Death loved it even more when Raven sang it. wich she did but only softly so they could hear her.​
"Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

"Not very entertaining, is it?" Shadow sniffed, walking from behind the singing girl, "A good war song would be better." Who was she kidding? There was probably no city to go back to anyway. Even if she did, she'd only think about the events that could be taking place.

Vincent nodded. "Let us move, then." He said, walking forwards. He opened a door and waved his hand, letting them through.

Areiz looked over those who had been chosen to Scout. "Hmm.." She narrowed her eyes in though, brushing a strand of white hair out of the way. She smiled. "Okay. Come, scouts. I have a few things to show you before we head off." She said, backing towards an open arch in the wall.

Pulling his blade from the ground he smirked turning around, sliding the blade back into place in the sheathe. He spoke aloud " someone seems happy to go on a murder spree " he spat on the ground ,following behind her with a grin on his face. His eye patch seeming to be holding back some sort of energy

Areiz hovered just above the ground. "Well...murder spree is a little harsh. More like a much needed cleanup." She said, smiling as she stopped under the arch, making sure everyone was following their respective places. "Shadow, you're with me on scouting I believe." She said to Shadow, who was following Raven.

Vincent nodded. "Areiz is right..unless you want to come this way. In that case, you could exchange places with It 2."

Lily lined up behind Ariez. The clock was ticking and the earth was a scorched battlefield. The earth wasn't going to save itself and people were dying down there. The rest of the half walkers weren't helping either, almost refusing to consider. She wasn't going to have any of it. She adjusted the bow slung across her back. "We need to go now. There's no time to waste."

It 2 looked around wondering what is happening. She looked at her sword. "White what should I do... Oh yeah, you are asleep sorry about that." She said to herself. She looked up and just waited where she was until they tell her what to do.

Areiz nodded. "Shadow, continue that way. It 2 will take your place." She said, turning to start out towards the armor room. She needed to pick up her sword and bow before they started into battle. "No one touch a thing." She warned.

Vincent shrugged. "So Shadow, come on." He continued through the door.

Without replying, the girl stepped up after him, already tired of her decision.

It 2 looked around and then walked to the other that was going with Ariez.

Areiz led the group to a room full of weapons. She grabbed a sword and a bow, strapping the sword to her hip and the bow to her back, before picking up a crystal dagger, strapping it to her arm. "Let's go." she snapped, mumbling 'Asencio.' and a portal opened. A empty, desolate path. "To the first shard?" she asked.

Vincent stopped outside a door. "Are you all ready?" he asked, knowing that beyond the door was a fight..a large one, and that everyone must be top notch to survive.