The Cinderella Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I grab the last maid/princess?

I guess I'm playing the last prince then. :T

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin and Brea
I thought we had three princes already and I took the last spot? Am I mistaken? xD
I believe we only have three princes including yours. Justin's, Boogies, and now yours.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I am in sounds interesting

To what I know , we are only opened for a prince spot and the King & Queen spot.

What are you interested in spot wise , @Princess Poisoned Rose?

YIKES!! I forgot to subscribe to this and didn't realize there were so many posts ;n; sorry guys. Gonna check out the OOC & sign ups now!

Reactions: Shayla
YIKES!! I forgot to subscribe to this and didn't realize there were so many posts ;n; sorry guys. Gonna check out the OOC & sign ups now!
Okay

Did you still want the king?

Hello everyone. I cannot thank you all enough for your patience with my rudeness in not replying. I apologize for causing such an inconvienece to you all and holding up the roleplay at a point.. I didn't mean to be a jerk. Work, school, and trying to manage my kids is getting to be too much to handle by myself since my husband deployed on Sunday. Have a good one guys, and thanks for trying for me! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
still in need of anything

Status
Not open for further replies.