The Cinderella Effect

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by HEX, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

The clock strikes twelve and the spell is broken. The dress fades and the rags appear, they’re no longer the belle of the ball. Princes are left looking for their maidens alone, while their maidens are left scrubbing the floor wishing to tell them it was they who was behind the mask their "princesses" wore. Yes, these damsels the princes so swooned over are the help. Will two worlds keep these four pairs of love birds apart or will they defy the laws of the kingdom to be together?

So this is of course based off of Cinderella, and is set in and older age. However, the damsels do not live off site they are help around the castle (Lower level help) each was fostered by the same couple that worked in the castles kitchen. Now instead of a Fairy god-mother, the girls (and I am thinking one guy and one of the four royals will be female) found a magic book when they were young and studied it which allowed them to go from rags to riches for one night. There is just one problem...the kingdom forbade magic long ago and it's the number one rule that carries the same price for killing a royal.

Also, other positions will be available for King, Queen, etc. but I would like these eight to be filled first.

#1 HEX, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. So there is four help(princesses) and four princes? Are all the princes from the same kingdom or no? You said all the princesses were fostered by the same coupl . Does that make all four siblings?

3. - Yes there are four maids (who would be considered the princesses that the princes are after), and four princes.
    - Yes, the Princes will all be from the same land. There is a purpose for this. This can always be changed because this is just a thought or idea.
    - Yes they were fostered by the same couple, but never adopted. So sisters by spirit, but not by law or blood. The couple never had children so that is why they fostered four children.

4. I would love to be a part of this and be one of the Maid/Princess's if you'll have me. ^^

5. Of course I would, love. The more the merrier!

#5 HEX, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
  6. If you want I can invite a few peeps your way to see if they would be interested. ^^

7. Go ahead that be great!

• Thank Thank x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. I would be up for this! would I be able to get a princess/maiden?

#9 ~Happily.Ever.After~, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I HAVE TO PLAY A PRINCE! Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  10. The Prince of Iwaku of course should. xD

• Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  11. Ooooh I like this!! Very interested, possibly in being a prince or the King ^^

• Love Love x 1
  12. Shayla your new pic avie is amazing lol, you find the best pics xD

13. I might make an OOC soon. Not sure if I should wait to see if more people are interested.

EDIT: I am just gonna make it sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

#14 HEX, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  14. I totally forgot seeing this, but yes you would.

Count: 2 princes, and three maidens/princesses

• Love Love x 1
  15. Lol , It takes forever to find one's that I love but, this one was one of my many most recent finds. xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. OKAY! Random point of the day! I am watching Vampire Knight right now and it's been a few months since I watched it. 1. I forgot that Yuki and Kanami are brother and sister and yet they get married...ALL KINDS OF WRONG THERE! 2. I am in love with this theme song!

Edit: I was back here getting a copy of the plot for the OOC that I just choose to say that here.

17. I'm not sure if I should be a prince or a princess. Would we be using IRL images or like semi-realism/drawn/anime ones?

18. Real. However, if you can not find a realistic picture a semi-realistic one will be acceptable.

• Thank Thank x 1
  19. W
    What I find will determine if I'll be a princess or prince then. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.