The Bucket List OOC/SIGN-UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll poster after Consumed Rage finishes their CS. And we don't need a posting order (obviously) because there is only four of us. :)

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Ok I went ahead and posted cause I felt that my character fit the post.

"I wish that I could b- wait! I am a cool kid!"
large.jpg

Name:
Joshlyn Clementine

Personality:
Joshlyn loves being goofy, she always finds ways to make the most of sad moments when
everyone else seems to be down in the dumps. She's a tomboy yes, but she wouldn't mind
dressing up in the most vibrant female clothing she could find. No matter who you are or
what you are, Joshlyn will be your friend as long as you're not an asshole to her. She has her
moments where she'd rather be alone, but most of the time she can be cheerful and excitable
to whomever comes her way. One of the things people like to do is touch her hair, she hated
it at first but now she doesn't mind at all. In fact, she'd love you more if you actually did
something to it!

Climbing | Track | Traveling | Food | Having Fun | Playing Around

Dislikes:
Short Days | Boring Situations | Inevitable problems | Mornings | Burnt Smells | Bullshit

Fears:
- Being Alone
- Bears
- Heartbreak
- Losing close ones

Relationships:
Ava
- She loves her like a sister and wouldn't think twice about
taking a bullet for her.

Kyle
- More like a brother than anything, she loves playing rough with Kyle and
jumping on his back like he was the big brother she dreamed of.

Alex
- He's almost the same as Kyle except the fact that he may be a little bit more than
a friend to her. Though this is true, because of her fear she'll have a hard time letting
him know anything.

Bio:
For as long as Joshlyn could remember she was always sick and in the hospital. She had lost almost
all of her hair by the third grade and barely got to saw the outside of her hospital room. When growing
up, she became very suicidal and would always try something to end her life before her illness took it
away from her it'self. The only friends she really had were the ones that would come and go in the kid
playroom they would allow her to go in or when she had a hospital mate to talk to from time to time.
Finally, when she was about nine or ten, Joshlyn had met a very nice girl who had a similar illness
like her. Instantly all thoughts of suicide faded away as they began to grow closer and closer together
with each other. That was until she had say that she could go to school as long as she had an air tank.
Joshlyn was soon alone again and even though she did visit her once and awhile it wasn't the same as
having her by her side. After years passed by, Joshlyn began to show strength and her health increased
over the time. She soon was released from the hospital, full head of hair and all, and basically raced down
to where Ava was, she couldn't wait to begin adventures with her.

Extra:
N/A

Thank you, it's my first female in a long time >_<

Sorry I was unexpectedly busy today, I will post tomorrow morning. :) Please be patient with me.

I don't know if I should post yet, so I won't since she is still trying to find the others

I'll wait until she is found and interacted with if that's alright with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.