Official Iwaku Little Sister
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- After 5PM EST weekdays
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
- Favorite Genres
- SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
Article is from here :P Credit where its due :)
The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you." ~ Brian Tracy
Are you entertained by your life? Does it seem to be a puzzle you can solve? Have you seen the full picture? Do you remember solving jigsaw picture puzzles as a youngster? It was very important in the solving to have a picture of the whole puzzle, so that you could refer to it as you turned up the various pieces.
Life truly is like one of those giant jigsaw puzzles. And we've been given a wonderful gift in the solving of life's lessons. You might not trust or believe this, but "others" is the gift I'm talking aobut.
In our striving to become successful, we have all worked diligently to unfold self-sufficiency. We want to become all that we can become, and we think we have to do it ourselves. We sometimes neglect to focus on the fact that "others" are in our life as a gift."
Others in our personal and business lives are the very thing we need to accelerate our own successes. This does not step on the toes of our being self-sufficient and becoming all we can become. It compliments our self-sufficiency, and in that complimenting, it also compliments the other who is helping us.
Every one of us has pockets of brilliance.
- If you permit the others in your life to contribute their brilliance and insight, will it make your life's goals closer ?
- Why not ask them for their input for your current goals?
- What would their ideas do for your life?
- How could their brilliance make your own brilliance more brilliant?
Thankyou Danana-chan said:I think what Saku means, is that to be successful in life and accomplish your goals, you need to strengthen your relationships with other people! Being self sufficient is good, but humans are social creatures, so our bonds with other human beings makes us feel more fulfilled than if we were to go through life on our own.
So you might not NEED other people's input, ideas, advice, help, etc, but having people involved in those processes enhances the experience of it and gives other insight.
The questions are meant to make you think "Am I allowing people in to my life or keeping them away?"
Saku did not write this, she just mixed it up a bit xD See credit top right :)