The Blood Pact: Order of the Gods Part 1 (closed)

Are you Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • maybe sounds intriguing

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, Have fun though

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I like it

• Love
Sounds interesting...
I'm just not sure I'm grasping the world.

I'll need more information cause I understand is a bunch of college dudes... They are part of some alliance, like a brotherhood... And they assassin anyone that holds back the world from prospering and having the right order...

Is that it?

Sounds interesting...
I'm just not sure I'm grasping the world.

I'll need more information cause I understand is a bunch of college dudes... They are part of some alliance, like a brotherhood... And they assassin anyone that holds back the world from prospering and having the right order...

Is that it?

they are not yet apart of the order. They get taken from their homes and inducted into their orders. They are the only ones who can control the powers of the amulets. The orders keep order in a chaotic world they kill mobs, serial killers rapists etc. how ever the world saw no need for them and started to make them Vigilantes and wanted them in prison. The college age Humans not just dudes.Their is no college because this is futuristic post apocalyptic world kinda deal.

@ScorpionQueen Can i grab the nord as a lower mid male? Currently away from home but im interested in that slot.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@ScorpionQueen Can i grab the nord as a lower mid male? Currently away from home but im interested in that slot.
Greece
India
and Russia open

Male Lower class open
Order of Hades (Greece ) symbol and amulet Dog open

i will give it a shot.
Looks interesting

• Love
Mkay. Can you give us your idea on the powers? I assume Russia has some niftty ice tricks.

Also do you mean Pact as in a contract or packed as in stuffed together in the title?
pact I am on my phone it is the auto correct

no I will put up powers for each

I am very suprised all the males went quickly I have one more female spot

Damn ur fast.

Btw, should have a reply today for the detective thingy.

Sorry for the wait, just finished my last contract of the year
Yes you should of been tagged

Status
Not open for further replies.