Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Whump
Hiya! Maki again! Here with more rps! Please remember my rps contain dark themes that may be triggering for some people! A lot of my rp are whump, hurt comfort based and I'm essentially looking for a caretaker! Thank you!

I'm fine with any pairings! However my characters are all male or non binary!

It was raining and Y/c was walking home with their friend. But when they get home they notice a few suspicious boxes on their porch. Friendships are broken, y/c learns parts about themself they never knew existed, but most importantly. Now theyre stuck with these.

y/c was walking home from work. It was pitch black outside when they heard a low noise coming for a nearby alley. Before they could do anything y/c was bitten by something.

Y/c didn't really get along with killcode, at least the killcode they thought they knew. The killcode that yelled, and threw stuff, and was generally intimidating? But when people started talking about him something caught them off guard. The WAY they talked about him, was new? Like he was a good person. But here y/c was, a few feet away from the suprisingly anxious and awkward guy