The Battle Between Darkness and Light (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He raised his head to look at Ravhan his wings not fully extending because of the cramped space, "Yes I am a fallen angel. Is there something you need?"

one of the shadows screamed in fear and left soon after the head of shadows called out 'Ravhan here RUN' and they all left to Dark and to waken her. 'dark, run, dark, run'they called out to her.

Dark looked at the man with rage in her eyes. "leave I do not need you here GO AWAY" she yelled. 'Dark, Bad man, Run, Dark' the shadows said in a harsh whisper.​

Ravhan made the shadows vanquish and then awnsered Tomoya "Why did Gretearie ban you?"

He looked at the shadows, "I understand you care for your mistress but let her make her own desicions."

He returned his gaze to Ravhan, "When I was first created he didn't appreciate my affinity for the dark and the shadows. So he threw me in banishment to earth doomed to forever roam here. My white wings turned black along with my hair except this streak." he points to some white hairs, "It serves as a constant reminder to what I once was."

"Right, are you seeking for power?If you do i got the right thing for you" Ravhan shows two Orbs one that looked like was made of a red flame and other looked like it was made of a blue flame "Choose Chaos or Order"

"I feel as though I have seen this before." he reaches up and rubs his neck, "Well order sounds good however chaos sounds more reasonable with what should happen in this world that Gretearie seems to love so much." he points to the red flame, "I choose chaos."

"Rabraeumscu" Ravhan heard from behind "DON'T EVER DARE TO SAY THAT NAME! IM RAVHAN NOW NOT RABRAEUMSCU!....like you would care right brother?" Ravhan looks behind him its his brother Greteaie(A.K.A GODLING/GOD) "What you'r doing here?" "Save some people.....and if you stay in my way.."

Tomoya glared at Greteaie, "You banished me from heaven you bastard."

Greteaie looked at Tomoya "Of course.....your Essence was corrupted by Ravhan!"

Dark smirked at the boys siting next to the corpse in her true form as she was trying to find away to get out of there. if the god and fallen angle didn't make her shadows leave she would have gotten away like that. but knowing that some of them have powers of shadow as well. it would't have worked out very well. "Hey Greteaie how is heaven" she smirked knowing she was not getting away from this one. or that one too.​

"HOW!? How is it possible for his essence to be in me when I was just......no. No. No! I refuse to believe you."

"He Corrupted my son! Lucifer! how you think he couldn't corrupt you?" then he looked at Dark "Why you ask?......"

"I can answer your question. It is bright. Always bright. It hurts my eyes and there are hardly any shadows to hide in from the light. I am almost glad you banished me."

Just wondering I was hoping some chance of Falling angels coming from the sky and burning to hell" she said with a sweet smile. then winked at the boy named was Tomoya. she thinks that's his name.

"We don't exactly fall from the sky even if we are called fallen angels. Then burning in hell well I don't believe that is really what can happen to us." he winked back, "The name is Tomoya. Tomoya Issei." he smiles then looks back to the brothers.

"Dark" she smirked "ok no wait what was the stupid one i heard from one human trying to hit on me oh yeah 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven.'" she smirked "and they asked a demon that, to stupid if you ask me"

"Yeah well humans are ignorant." he crossed his arms and looked at Dark, "They don't know any better." he smiles and folds in his black wings making them disappear.

that's a very good point Sherlock" she said still holding her smirk. "but I must say did it hurt when you fall from haeven because you look like a lost hansom angle that just waiting to have himself eaten up"

Status
Not open for further replies.