The Battle Between Darkness and Light (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you being sarcastic? Because I really don't think you mean what you just said." he chuckled lightly

she smirked then pouted childishly at him and sit on on of the many counters. "and if I do what you going to do?" she said with her pout still on her face.

"If you truly mean what you said then I would say you are crazy then probably I would start to fall for someone I just met." he leaned against a counter across from her.

she laughed at that and looked at him."I would say the same thing. if he was not a Fallen angel and if some gods where not in the room" she said looking at the two gods

"Is my being a fallen really that favorable?" he looks In the direction of the gods, "They must hate each other."

"Ha you have not been in the same room with them. I was once and it almost started a war right there" she smirked "but no its not but i have a rip to hold, demon thing"

"Sounds fun. Mind if I come along? It sounds more interesting than listening to these two at the moment."

She smirked "sure but to tell you Im not saving you sorry butt if you get attacked by one of the demons. also normal demons hate me so deening seen with me may raise the bar of geting killed hope your alright with it" she said getting up walking slowly away from the two brothers as they yelled at each other over who knows what. can really say god because they are god. after getting away she hold out her hand for him to grabb hold of "come we leave now"

He nodded as he listened, "Seems fair enough." he places his hands in his pockets and walks after her, "I can hold my own in a fight anyways." he smiled at her outstretched hand. Removing a hand from his pocket he looks into her eyes and grabs her hand in his, "Just get us where we need to go."

she smiled as shadows started to swallowed them up and made them appear in side a club. but only there was no doors to get them out. "only demons aloud Dark" a male demon said grumbling at her. "Hes better hes a fallen low life" she said and walked into the living/dance room. "the Rip is really just something we demons like to do when we get bored" "its a bar only we demons can get in"

"So now I am a low life? My standing just keeps getting better." he smiles, "Well thanks for the invite though. I am happy that I can get in because of you."

is it to late to say sorry. and anywas no problem now beaful you need to becaful of what you drink alright" she said leaning in close to him "because some of the drinks can make the devil drunk or just pain out horny it really is up to the drink" she said then kiss his cheek. "see yeah go to go talk to someone" she then run off to talk to death. "he got to be around here" she said out loud to herself

"No it isn't too late." he smiled, "So be careful about what I drink. Got it. What would you recommend for me?"

umm water" she said with a smile then walked off to find death. hes always in somewhat a party like this hes not a demon buts hes not an angel eather so we let him in althought it inpossable to keep him out

"Water. Fair enough." he watches her go and walks off towards the bar taking a seat by himself waiting for the bartender to come ask what he wanted.

as Dark slowly walks off someone grabbs her from behind "hows my tear jurker" the deep voice whisperd in her ear. "death nice to see you too now let go" he did as she said amd smiled "now now little miss sunshine so what you want" the man asked "I think you know what I want I want a name or names of the one that killed him." she 'grr'ed at him in anger. but death juat laughed at her "ahh Dark you know I cant tell you I just-" "breacks balents I know" she mummbled softly "but I can tell you when its time for them to die so you can kill them." "whats the catch" she said softly "what you mean" "I am making a deal with somewhat the devil what the catch" "fine ill tell you when time is ready" with that he left. she sighed and walked over to fallen angel. "time to go love this places a joke" she said grabbing his hand and take him to a roof and sat down knowing the gods are going to notice them gone and go find them. "so... sorry about that"

His eyes widen as he is pulled from his seat then calms down as they sit on the roof, "It's no problem." he smiles softly and looks at the sky, "I didn't mind. After all I hadn't gotten asked what I wanted to drink anyways."

good i bet the guy would have given you something thats not water" she said closing her eyes. "I wounder what that kid is up to"

Status
Not open for further replies.