The BAN Game!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
pff, Banned for thinking I'm smart enough to understand context ;)

Banned for killing my confidence in your 'intelligence.'

Banned for being the only person on earth that thought I had any intelligence. xD

Banned because you are a buffoon.. even though I don't know what that is xD

Banned for not thinking about that I'm not a native english speaker xD And now I have looked up the word and now what it is x)

I'm nineteen xD

BANNED for being older than me! And for not doubling up on your English as a Swedish person >=O

Banned for thinking I can keep three languages so easily in my small brain xD I'm trying to hard with Japanese to care for my English xD

BANNED for even taking on Japanese when your English isn't as versatile as it should be.

Japanese is like Asian French....it's not too bad. But I wouldn't learn it anytime soon. Good luck with that.

Pff, Banned for not being able to speak Japanese which is the language of badass which is better than English xD

BANNED
I do know some Japanese.
And Greek just sounds badass sexy when a man speaks it. *swoon

Banned because greek isn't sexy, just weird xD And because it's four in the morning here. xD

BANNED for not being able to appreciate Greek. I agree. It IS weird. But that's what makes it so cool. Go to bed >.>

It's only like...ten at night here xD

pff Banned because you appreciate such a weird language

Pff, sleeping if for the weak xD

BANNED

You'll age horribly like that. Bags under your eyes would sag lower than an old lady's boobs if you keep this up. And I appreciate a lot of weird stuff. I'm weird like that xD

Banned because I already have bangs under my eyes because I have had sleep issues for a long time xD

Banned for not telling me who you are and for have a sexy neko I know as your profile picture. *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.