The Avatar above you is your partner in the Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw, I just posted random pictures I found on Google search despite the fact we're talking about iCarly.

Oh.

We should really get back on topic...

Yes... you should. Also I'm safe since I have some girl with a sword and a motorcycle YEA!!!! xD

Not sure about the person under me though.

Not sure, it seems we would have a chance

I don't remember that movie much.

But considering she's in a movie with Wolverine I think I have a pretty good chance. ... Was she Lady Deathstrike? Even Google wasn't very helpful about this. Pretty sure I have a decent chance, though.

First reaction: ...Are you a survivor, are are you a freshly turned zombie? Those eyes are scaring me D:

Post-Google reaction: Huh. Okay then, definitely not a zombie. Still not someone I would trust with my life just like that, but it's (hopefully) better than nobody.

Just mysterious enough that it'll work. That and he/she has a boat. Boats are good for surviving against zombies.

Um, hi...? Since you're a dragon and all, we'd probably have a fair chance of survival against the zombies. ^^;

I don't know much about your avatar, but I hope you can swing a baseball bat and mash some zombie brains....let's hope you don't stain your beautiful kimono with guts.

You wear glasses, therefore you must be smart. Therefore we will survive. :3
let's hope you don't stain your beautiful kimono with guts.
According to The Walking Dead that's exactly what you want to happen.

Nope... all that shit going on, I can't even follow it all and it's not even a moving picture. The hell are whose creature things? Sunchips are terrible. The sun looks like it wants to kill. Explosions are behind him.

Yeah, no... We'll be dead in less than an hour. Sorry Gwazie. x_x

A mysterious but dangerous looking girl? I think we have a chance :D

Well, Japan has katana... so I think we might have a chance.

You wear glasses, therefore you must be smart. Therefore we will survive. :3

According to The Walking Dead that's exactly what you want to happen.
Oops, I forgot about zombie gut protection. Get over here, Hana. I'm going to smear you with protection.

• Useful
Reactions: Hana
And for the person above me, I think you would either be a great partner or betray me.

You look smart... because of that eyeglasses, ugh stereotype! Anyway, we have a chance of surviving, slight chance. If you can't find any brilliant ideas, you can be a perfect decoy for them though, while I try to escape :3

You'd die quickly, what you're wearing only only expose you to the weather easily, offers zero bite protection and will make running from zombies that much more difficult.

I really hope she's a crouching tiger hidden badass from some anime I've never heard of, because otherwise this apocalypse is shaping up more like a companion quest >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.