The Assassin School

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks . but i swear to god that i did not copy XD but i did want to be fire lol

Haha, I know, I know ^.^ yeah, though fire is too mainstream, but it's a cool word to be made a name. Ah, though, I like something dark as well. "Blackshield" sounds cool.

lol thanks i was trying to think of a name a knight would have. and also i think the name you have for your sword is awesome. i typed in over a dozen names before i just gave up and added in ice rune XD

Really? Whoa, thanks. I was trying to find a suitable name for the sword, and after a couple of minutes of thinking, I decided to use Darin's last name and "Claymore", since claymores are counted as great swords. It sounds cool and because it has "Flame" on it, I put a fire rune on the sword. And the Roman Spatha is a random name that popped out on my brain when I was searching for a name for Darin's spatha. It turns out quite good XD

im still waiting for my acceptance

Great I'll post my character sheet soon I'm trying to create my assassin in my mind

Name: Rae Omakoor
Species: Human
Bio: Rae is Will's oldest sister. She is not as well trained with weapons, as her father wished her to be more of a "lady," however she is very good at stealth. She loves to draw close to an enemy with trickery and then attacking from there. Because family means the world to her and Will is her brother she followed him to the school, hoping to enhance what skills she has.
Personality: Witty, moody, fiercely loyal and protective of family, loves nature and animals, argumentative for fun.
Appearance: 5'9" 145 pounds, long black hair, turquoise eyes, pale skin.
Weapons: One long sword that she carries down her spine, reachable by reaching up and over her shoulder. Two small double edged daggers that she carries in each boot. One small but efficient bow and arrow, mostly used for small game hunting.
Faction: Mage
Picture:
948BA1ECDD00E431DF668BA4D45F91BF.jpg

Hey guys! I'm new and stumbled upon this thread. Is it too late for me to post my character information? :)

just make your charater

My Character
Name: Lyla Deathheart
Species: Human
Bio: Lyla Deathheart comes from a faraway land called Amon. She had lived there with her two parents and her 17 year old brother, Luke, who had done some basic training at The Assassin School. There came a tragic day when her city had been attacked by an unsuspected enemy. Lyla's father and brother had been called to war and died a horrific and brutal death. When Lyla had found out about this, she and her mother fled Amon. Lyla had eventually parted ways with her mother in hope of finding a better life elsewhere. Lyla felt sour and angry. To this day, she hasn't seen her mother and hopes to find her someday. She came upon The Assassin School and decided she would learn to fight so she could avenge her brother's and her father's death...
Personality: Since her father's and brother's death and the separation from her mother, Lyla takes on a sarcastic sense of humor. She's very intelligent and loyal to those who manage to get close to her emotionally. She's quiet and usually keeps to herself.
Appearance: Long and flowy black hair, smoky grey eyes, 5'5" tall, slender body type, small black and silver choker, blue and black lace-up corset, long black gloves, long black pants, draping cloak, black battle boots, silver and black belt
Weapons:
Brown bow with blue etching runed for Fire

img-thing

Blue stiletto throwing knife runed for Fire
blue-stiletto-bayonet.jpg

Black heavy anelace knife runed for Fire
anelace.jpg

Faction: Ranger
Picture:
lyla.jpg.PNG

Toe

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, i have not been on much. I was sick.

Name:Scarlett Moon
Species:Neko
Bio:Scarlett comes from tha north. She was bullied for being different. After years she became 14 and found out about the school so she dicided that she would become an assassin. Her aim is to eliminate people who hurt others
Personality:bipolar. Can be extremely childish or serious
Appearance: light blue waist length hair, gray eyes, short 4'10, black cat ears and tail
Weapon: Two silver daggers (one in each hand)
Faction: Assassin
Picture:

Attachments

• download (19).jpg
    download (19).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.