4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I'm open to almost anything, ask and I'll tell ya if I like the idea or not.
Afterlife
The place
f3db697ed6107d10e21415fb40c19239--english-manor-houses-english-country-houses.jpg

Just outside of the small town of New Haven Washington sits an old manor house that has been converted into a nightclub. People come from miles around to party at this particular club and it has a draw to it that no one can deny.

The family
The Dravens. Everyone in town has something to say about them. Rumours fly on the daily and only one thing is known for sure: the Dravens are the reason that the town exists. They own Afterlife and several other buildings in town and yet they only visit once a year for a brief period. The family is full of beautiful yet terrifying people. No one can e plain their fear of the Dravens, but it's there.

The girl
She's new in town and everyone is intrigued. She has a light about her that shines through even the dampest of days. She moved here to be with her sister after a traumatic event, but no one knows what happened. New to the college and a bit of a big deal everyone wants to know her name and story.

Ok if you've made it this far thank you! I'm looking for a partner to play the female role. There WILL be supernatural forces present in this roleplay. Demons, angels, vampires, werewolves, heaven, hell, gods, devils, even storybook characters will all be included in this convoluted roleplay for the ages. The male lead is a demon angel hybrid and the only in existence and the female lead is a human. This roleplay will distort history and all that you believe you think you know. Only looking for one partner to fulfill this roleplay. If you're interested please put Afterlife as the title of the pm.

Last edited:
Still looking!

Feel free to pm me