The Abyss

Jeremy Avery

Caithly may not have made an opening for advancement on purpose but Jeremy was quick to take it. He closed in once more until they could feel the heat off one another's bodies. Close enough to smell her and for his breath to fall on the young woman. She could smell him too, the smell of cheap cigarettes was pungent this close. Any space Caithly had given herself was gone.

"Yeah,. It's chilly. But I know how to keep ya warm."

He had always been excessively foreword even at the expense of someones comfort. A grin remained plastered to his face as a calloused hand moved to brush some of that pale hair. "I've seen ya around, lookin' all sweet and innocent, but how sweet are ya really girlie? You're here after all."
He jerked his chin towards some of the more secluded recreational buildings. The bathrooms there would be ideal if he scored tonight.

Cole Hanna

His name? What should he say? Darren, Richard, Josh. Did it matter here? Likely not. How long could it possibly take till the truth came out if he decided to lie about something so trivial. May as well make a favorable impression before that chance was gone.
"Cole." He took her hand friendly but also firm. "And yours? I spotted you earlier while working but I don't know how lenient they are about socializing on the job. I don't have the nerve to test it."

He looked over his shoulder at a security guard, armed to the teeth. When their gaze passed over Cole the corners of the inmate's mouth tightened and he casually looked back to the blonde. She already held a significant part of his attention. She was standoffish and cool towards him but that would change.

In the back of his mind it now nagged though.
Security.
The hairs prickled on his neck but it wasn't fear. He hated them.

Last edited:
Lydia

He was indeed quite tall, and broad in his shoulders. Not that that was strange. A lot of the men here were quite tall and broad.
She found it somewhat intimidating and in the back of her mind, even as she was listening to Cole speak, she was painfully aware that she could be easily overpowered by nearly all of them. She had felt this way when she first came here but the apprehension was so much worse so close to another person. She was still not used to this co-ed arrangement. It was positively scandalous. And that could have been sort of fun were everyone here not criminals.
Funny judging other violent criminals for being violent... She assumed they were violent anyway. Why else would they be sent here? Who knows what this man did to get here...

"Lydia." She replied. A touch less lifeless.
"They are lenient... and they aren't." She continued, taking her hand away and putting it back in her lap. "There isn't terribly much reason behind what they decide to punish anyone for, or... Well at least it seems that way to me."

She looked him in the eye when she spoke, only looking down at her legs when she hesitated mid sentence before meeting his gaze again. She may have been standoffish but she was by no means shy.
Lydia almost mentioned how new she was, but decided not to. If it came up, it came up. For now, she would play like she knew the ropes and give herself the home advantage if there was any to actually gain.

"...It's your first day?"

25pn1mo.jpg
His scent could be smelled as soon as Jeremy moved closer to Caithly. It's been a long time since the warmth of men surrounded her body, she helplessly must confess that she did miss this kind of feeling. Caithly felt nervousness rushed into her skin, making her heart throbbing as he was close enough for her to feel his body touched her gently. Tilted her head over, Caithly could see his face was right above her and hear his heavy breath. Oh no... Caithly knew this could turn bad, she was weak with things like this. The first time she fell for her first man, he was... talking sweet things as he made some move with his firm hands to conquer her heart and body.

"Umm... I'm not supposed to be here. He... He sent me here. I know a lot of rumor had spread around about what I've done. It's not that serious, but it sure gave people wrong impression about me," She sighed and somehow felt sad again, cursing herself why did she do that in the first place. She knew the consequences right from he asked her to be his concubine, why did she ask for more? She was totally out of her mind. As the memories of him filled her mind, his face, his body, his scent, everything about him was totally appealing. Unconsciously, Caithly nodded when Jeremy jerked his chin towards some of the more secluded recreational buildings. Maybe he could cheer her up? Or else, she didn't really care right now, he seemed nice though.

tumblr_nr1levS2DB1sqhjvzo2_1280.jpg

"God.." she grumbled. Usually she wasn't one to become bored, yet everyone was very uninteresting. Everyone seemed to be conversing with one another, even the ones who seemed like loners! Lilith was shocked and a bit annoyed by this. When she first heard of the Abyss she expected blood on the walls, a carcass, or even a fist fight within every 12 minutes at the very lease! Well not this terrifying but sure as hell didn't imagine everyone conversing. Lilith need to feel some sort of rush, witness some sort of drama! Considering they didn't have a television, as far as she knew of.

Yet it was still her first day, she cant just start right off the bat lying about others out of fun... she giggled at the thought. Though she would have to wait, she still wanted to know more about the two men who looked to jump at each other. One male didn't catch her attention, yet the other tattooed male did. Why did he jump up like that? Did the other dull inmate insult him? And what of the blonde woman? Just a day in and she'd heard many speak of her? Why was she so interesting, when she waved at her earlier the blonde woman barley even gave her a glance only what? A smile? Was it? Then their was another freckled female. Lilith didn't know of her name but she sat alone at first glance, now it seemed she had someone to speak with as well.

"This wasn't fair at all." The attention seeking woman groaned.

[I apologize if it's too short.]