That which Resides in our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XxDreamingxX

I see what you did there!

Huehuehue....but still, there's just one thing that's missing!

Could you please re-read the rules?

Oh, and could you add in your color and code if need be?

Otherwise I accept!

BUT IT IS LATE, AND I AM TIRED, SO I BID YOU ALL GOODNIGHT!

...hopefully :p

Look on the bright side, tomorrow's chistmas eve!

HAPP EGG NOG FILLED HOLIDAYS!

• Love
Reactions: Kame
Mmmkay, thanks to the both of you! :)

Now I just need to update the cast list and...

• Love
Reactions: DjGameK1ng
Hmmm...one more spot is open before I close sign-ups!

@Jakers you might hate me for double tagging you in the same thread, and possibly causing you to have two of the same notification (sorry) but if you're still interested then please hurry! :)

Dropping some interest here. What would a martial artist archetype fall under? Cause apparently, you have lancers as rangers? So would a Monk be a Cleric, seeing how you flavor texted them as religious types?

@ERode Good question, I'm guessing that a martial artist would probably fall under a knight class, seeing as they deal in close-quarters and usually don't deal with magic/advanced healing techniques.

Ah, and I hope that flavoring the monks as religious doesn't come off as offensive, because that's not what I was trying to do. But mostly I put monks under a medic class because they deal with healing and what-not...otherwise they're basically martial artists.

I might be interested in joining, but I have a question. Do the pictures of our character's appearance have to be made by the person joining, or can we just use a picture off Google Images or something?

@IndigoStarstorm
Oh, google images all the way!
I have zero art potential whatsoever, so i'm definitely not expecting anybody else to draw xD
but if you want to, hey, I won't stop you, just know that the spot goes to whoever posts first and gets accepted first!

Name: Alex Truman
Sexuality: Probably heterosexual
Class:
Mage(Elemental)
Best:Fire
Worst:Water(duh)
(I'm not sure if you want this in order of best to worst, so I just put best and worst)
Appearance:
images

Personality:
Alex is a very serious person, coming off as a rather sullen and quiet individual. He usually doesn't express much emotion, rather than the occasional glare. He is very intelligent person, and usually spends his time reading and drawing. He is fairly anti-social, and prefers to spend his time alone. Alex isn't a hardcore gamer like his brother, but he likes to play when he has the opportunity, especially when his brother asks him to.

Bio:
Alex is an incredibly gifted student, and spends much time studying, playing instruments, and drawing. He is spurred on by his parents, who are proud of him, and wish for him to have a bright future. However, while he spends time doing this, he neglects his social life, and as a result only has a few friends, including his older brother. His brother and parents were worried by this, and eventually his brother convinced his parents to let him participate in the MMORPG to make more friends. Although Alex was hesitant at first, he decided that there wasn't any harm in trying…
Weapons:
Primary:Staff

images

Secondary: Ruby of Hell's Flames
Color RBG: Red

I like ice cream btw ;)
Let me know if I'm missing anything​

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
ecce0dcfae69d54cb6f86a18c01e84d6.jpg

Color rgb code: Light Purple/Pink Mix

Name:
Vera Weslin (Username: DrivelessRussette)

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Class:
Mage (Necromancer)

Personality:
Vera is very anti-effort, she enjoys being able to laze around without worry. She doesn't like having to do things on her own, and generally tries to ignore things that require her effort simply out of sheer laziness. She isn't stupid or anything, she understands more than most people give her credit for. But either way the sheer lack of effort she puts into almost everything she does is what really distances people from her. But what she unknowingly seems to put the most effort into... is having other people do her work for her.

Bio:
Not much to tell really, she had a normal family life... some would even say she had a grand family life. Stay at home mom, proud working joe father and a little brother who often times mistook her for a role model. Living in an upper middle class neighborhood with a pet dog and a stable income, no one really knows where Vera got her despondent nature from at all. When her parents realized that she was purposefully getting straight Cs without fail just to pass via minimum requirements they started taking her to both psychiatrists and psychologists to determine if it was some sort of mental disability. Studies came back showing nothing more than a complete lack of interest for most things, and she would continue seeing professionals on and off again until after High School.

It was her brother who pushed her to start messing around in the MMORPG community, and despite her apparent lack of interest she kept playing. As an avid MMO enthusiast himself, her little brother decided to let her pal around with his guild (Made up of Classmates and neighborhood kids) just for something to do. And to the shock of all of them, they found that she was able to rock a summoner's class like it was nothing. Even with a look of total and complete disappointment, Vera was able to fine tune a team of creatures and take on higher level players in various PVP matches.

She became well known by her user name in the MMO world, though most players would probably be disappointed if they saw what she was like in real life. Her brother encouraged her to try other classes and, to his confusion, she bombed hard on every single one of them. She could never muster the will to tank, the ferocity to deal dps, the precision of ranged, or the care of a healer.

But give her the role of Summoner, having creatures do the fighting for her, and she was able to do community events all on her own.

It was this talent that gained the recognition of a company who wished for her to beta test their newest game. Of course, she herself couldn't care less, but her brother's insistence drove her to accept their offer.

*Pizza is a lovely preference.

@GrieveWriter Sorry to say this, but I'm pretty sure we've reached the max number of people to take the journey. See, she said a small party of six and adding you in would make seven.

mehhh, I'm sorry for not being online guys, my brother kidnapped the charger to my laptop and I didn't realize it 'til the end of yesterday >.<

But anyhow, @IndigoStarstorm you're accepted, just give me a few minutes hours to adjust a few things, then I'll get the IC up!

@GrieveWriter
As much as I hate to say it, but dreaming's right, we're completely booked...so sorry, but I can't accept...
hope you have better luck with other rps though!

Last edited by a moderator:
[warning=red] I Am About to take my Mid terms because of High School, I Might not be able to be on as much as I want to. I will be studying and doing home work. In two weeks approximate will my mid terms start, so for the next month I'm going to be on and off, but more off than on.[/warning]

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Status
Not open for further replies.