That which Resides in our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calypso Major

Original poster
THIS IS THE OOC/SIGN-UP THREAD!

sora-shiro-gaming-anime-hd-1920x1080.jpg

[fieldbox=A bit of 'Past' combined with the 'Present', white, solid]2116, humanity has evolved much peacefully over the past century in terms of technology and medicine. Now with the Hoo-Yah virtual reality system, which establishes a strong connection between the player's brain and the console, VRMMORPG is becoming a genre with an ever-increasing popularity.

Now is where you and I come in, dear player. As a random person between ages 14-22, you have been selected to beta-test a new game created by a company nobody has heard of before, in a remote facility somewhere in the high mountains of Russia. Of course, you would be paid, and all travel expenses are paid for, so anybody in the world can technically participate.

Why ages 14-22? Because that's when the human mind is the most susceptible to change and addiction, of course. It also is the targeted market for the game, being it is a VRMMORPG.

The game itself is wonderful, set in a open sandbox fantasy world where the player can team up with 1-5 other people. Hunger and Thirst are key factors that can be detrimental to your health, and making money via side-quests and/or hunting and selling rare mob drops to certain NPCs is one of the key things you will have to do.

However, shortly after the first day, when all of the players finally meet one another, a strange chubby fellow appears in front of them, asking them all the same question.

"If the world you call reality were to become a game, would you all find happiness?"

And suddenly, the brilliant sunset sky changed to a menacing black and white, the ground beneath all the players broke apart, and they all started to fall into darkness. When you wake up, you find that you are in a very much different world from that you call reality, this one strange and mysterious. It looks somewhat similar to the game you were just playing, though any NPCs from before are now actual humans, not to mention there is no 'log out', 'sign off', or even an 'exit game' button. It seems to be that for now, you are stuck in a strange new world with only the 5 people around you to rely on.

Will all of you find a way back to the world which you call 'reality'?
Or perhaps, you might never want to leave?

Whatever choice you make, just be sure that it is true to both yourself and the others, and always be cautious. For when life suddenly becomes a game, consequences seem to be more of a myth than fact, and people can do strange things.[/fieldbox]

......The end......

Nope, sorry, I lied :p
Basically the entire point of this is that you, along with 5 random strangers that you have never seen before, were hired by some new company to beta-test a new VRMMORPG, and as a result got stuck within the game after meeting 'The Chubby Man'. Now, all six of you are stuck in a world that could only be related to the game you were just playing. While messing around you find out that you still have three features available via a pop-up menu that only the 'gamers' can see.

[fieldbox=Inventory/Gear, purple, solid]
There are two sections that can be found in this menu, the first one is your current inventory, where 'gamers' can store and categorize their things. Luckily for you, money is never counted in a space, instead popping up as a little button to the side where you can withdraw a certain amount if need be. At first, players only have 10 slots as a default, but you can equip and enhance your 'backpack' category gear, which leads to our next section...
...In the Gear section, 'gamers' are shown a silhouette of themselves with little lines leading to different highlighted boxes. There are 9 total categories of 'gear'.
~Head
~Torso
~Arms/hands
~Legs
~Feet
~Backpack
~Primary Weapon
~Secondary Weapon
~Accessory
The basic idea is that you can equip and unequip gear in this menu, though be warned that unequipped gear uses an inventory slot.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Party, pink, solid]
The Party menu helps 'gamers' collaborate with one another. It is recommended to form a party because of the added benefits to the amount of drops and EXP that happen versus when one is playing alone.
They can set a 'hierarchy' party, where the one who starts it is the leader, and gets more perks when battling than the other members, therefore making them 'superior' in a sense. This type of party if good if you want to focus on just a single character leveling up faster than the others.
The other type of party is a 'democracy' party, where everybody gets the same amount of perks as everybody else. This is good if everybody just wants to equally support one another.
The last thing the party menu has to offer is the 'party chat', a chatroom in which party members can communicate with one another by thinking of a text and 'posting' it in a forum-like style. Note that you cannot delete posts once they've been made, so make sure your post is understandable before putting it up.
This is useful in environments where there is something detrimental in the air, underwater environments, or if you don't want the enemy to hear what your strategy is.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Skills, aqua, solid]
The skills menu's main purpose is to inform the 'gamer' of the skills that they have at their disposal, along with the level of said skill.
A player can learn the benefits and cons of using said skill, as well as being able to turn them 'on' and 'off'.
Active Skills can be activated by saying said skill out loud, while Passive Skills don't need to be said out loud at all.[/fieldbox]

To top this all off, each and every one of you 'gamers' is of a different class, making it a somewhat balanced...party?

[fieldbox=Knight, red, solid]

"Oh, so you want to be a knight? Knights have naturally high PHY-ATK & DEF, making them great tanks that can either be placed on the front lines, slaughtering all the enemies with their unrealistic sword skills, or strategically placed as a guardian to protect your fragile players who deal well-needed damage at a distance."

There are two paths you can take with the knight class. Guardian or Conquester. If you choose the Guardian Path, your primary weapon would be a large shield, with your secondary weapon a small fast rapier. Guardian knights have a slightly higher defense than attack, but their shield skills match no other.
If you choose the Conquester Path, you have two weapon set choices. You can have a large broadsword as your main weapon with a small shield as a secondary, or you can have a pair of dual swords. Conquester Knights have destructive skills that can deal massive damage, though they are more fit for solo work than a party.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Ranger, green, solid]

"Ah, the ranger class, how...classic. With a High ATK-SPD and AGI, these are the ones who get the most exercise, what with all the hit-and-runs they do, am I right? And look, they even have metal ammo versus wood ammo too!"

...right, so for the Ranger class, you can choose between the Archer Path and the Gunslinger Path. If you choose the Archer path, your primary weapon would be a bow, and your secondary weapon would be a quiver of arrows. Archers have the advantage of bow and arrow skills, from flaming arrows to being able to shoot three at once, they are great for both hordes of monsters and sniping from a distance, though this distance is limited depending on the bow.
If you choose the Gunslinger path, your primary and secondary weapon are dual pistols, and you would either need a special 'ammo belt' (an backpack category piece of gear that acts similar to a quiver) or you'll just have to deal with reloading every 5-15 bullets per gun manually via the inventory. Gunslingers have the advantage being able to shoot from a distance far greater than any bow, and their notorious gunslinging skills like exploding bullets or armor-piercing shots make them just as powerful as the archers.
Note that your ammo can and will run out eventually, most shops sell their ammo in packs of 100.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Mage, magenta, solid]

"Mage? Hah! There is no such thing as a mage, there are only necromancers and elementals, and even then they're pretty nasty. With their high MAG-ATK and low DEF, they are just like one of those combustible dynamite sticks that you have to be careful not to drop."

Alright
(?) so there are two paths for your typical mage class, Necromancer and Elemental. If you choose the Necromancer, you have the ability to summon and control any ghosts or undead, but not really much else. Your main weapon would be a staff/fan of some sort and your secondary could be either a dagger for if you get jumped, or a crystal that can enhance your capabilities.
As for the Elemental class, you have knowledge of all four elements, though there is one you are best with and one you are worst with, the other two are in the middle.

For Example:
{If I am good at fire magic->If I am good at earth magic.}
-}Then I am not good at water magic->Then I am not good at air magic.{-

Your main and secondary weapons are basically the same as the necromancer's, though a crystal for the element you use the most is recommended.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Medic, yellow, solid]

"Medics? Oh, you must be talking about the religion nuts? Yeah, we have some of those, though I wouldn't mess around with them if I were you. With either low ATK and DEF or high ATK and low DEF, you are dealing with either a useless person who can only heal and support or somebody who can just attack and heal with a medical kit."

Geez, stop answering for me! Ahem, I mean...The Medic Class has two paths you can take, Priest(ess) and Monk/Nun. If you were to choose the Priest path, you can heal and support your allies with magic, applying what would take months of normal healing and turning it into a matter of seconds. Though be warned, as while your holy light may be damaging to the undead and monsters that reside in the dark, it doesn't do anything against other monsters. A Priest's main weapon is a 'holy' staff, and the secondary weapon is book filled with hymns and prayers.
If you were to choose the Monk Class, you have chosen to use the holy arts in the form of your fists, with your main weapon being absolutely nothing but your willpower, and your secondary weapon being a first aid kit. Thanks to you mastering your inner energy, you can use martial art-like skills, not to mention that you also have great herbal and medical skills like creating medicine and stitching people up.[/fieldbox]

Indivisible_3.jpg
[fieldbox=Rules, red, solid]1. All Iwaku rules apply, and this is a NON-LIBERTEEN/TINE RP, so please make sure to fade to black and do that stuff via PM if the situation should arise.

2. Please please PLEASE don't godmod, it literally sucks for everybody and nobody enjoys it.

3. I'm hoping for posts to be around a paragraph long (3-5 sentences) with minimum/few spelling mistakes. Of course I would understand if, say, another person your character's interacting with gives you very little information to work with and your post is smaller than usual, or if they give you too much information and your post is like a novelette. This is just an average expectation, and honestly I'm pretty lenient.

4. Since I AM a GM (though I usually don't act like one), what I say usually goes, though feel free to try and oppose me in a friendly manner (otherwise known as don't be a jerk or push the subject too far please!)

5. Again with posts, I know people's lives are busy, and so all I'll ask is for every person to post at least once a week. If you are aware that you are going to be offline or unable to post for a longer period of time please let me know and don't just fall off the face of the earth.

6. YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN! YOU MUST FEEL LIKE YOU ARE EATING THE BEST PIE ON THE PLANET, OR ELSE!!
...naw, just kidding, but seriously, this is supposed to be fun, so let's have fun!

7. And finally, to show that you've read these rules please put a small sentence at the bottom that tells me what your favorite food(s) is/are.[/fieldbox]

food-party_00396674.jpg

We are completely booked! Closed Sign-ups, sorry!
Appearance: anime/art preferred, since this is your character's gamer persona

Color rgb code: I like it when each chara. has their own color so that it is easier to type out conversations, thoughts, etc...

Name: First (Nickname if applied) Last

Sexuality: (Optional) Can change later on (for example can change from heterosexual->bisexual, bisexual->homosexual, etc...)

Class: What gamer class is your chara?

Personality: I honestly would prefer sentence format, but bullet points work too. Try to incorporate whether or not they would be happy with living life as a game please.

Bio: (optional) Whether you want your chara's entire lifestory planned out or just the base of it, doesn't really matter.

File 1- Alice Cross (WhiteStainedRabbit)
[fieldbox=StainedWhiteRabbit, #bfffc9, solid]Appearance:
Hoshi.Shouko.full.1679280.jpg

Color rgb code: Mint #bfffc9
Name:
Alice Cross (username StainedWhiteRabbit)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Class: TBD, dependent on team
Personality:
To say it in one sentence, since Alice's entire life has basically been spent playing games, she can be considered a prime example of the three I's.
Innocent.
Irresponsible
Immature.
Alice is one who would rather fight from a distance, rather than face her problems up close. Of course, being the NEET she is, the only 'friends' she really has are people online who just want to use her for her skill, and she doesn't really know of any other type of friend, so there you have it.
Bio: Ever since she was little, Alice took pleasure in living life as a full-blown NEET, being how her parents don't have the time for their accident child and instead try to make up for it by buying her the equipment and junk food necessary to live life the way she wants to. Of course, they also needed to make sure that she looked healthy and beautiful in the case that some business would like to make an arranged marriage, so they snuck in diet pills and medicine to assure that she wasn't too... unpleasant for the eye.
(Need a more physical,relatable example of Alice? Try Shiro from the anime No Game No Life, basically just like her XD)[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=StainedWhiteRabbit, #bfffc9, solid][/fieldbox]

File 2- Hatsuri (Leaf)
[fieldbox=Leaf, orange, solid]
2GgY0V-YOxI.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]H[/BCOLOR]a tsurī aka[BCOLOR=#000000] Leaf[/BCOLOR]
葉ツリー
MkdxhagpxC-in7R_8Hh_hPZTdx7tGOwQbL-7MP4osr2X=w162-h216-p-no
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Leaf, orange, solid]
Color rgb code: Orange
Class: Lancer/Ranger
Personality: He is nice and caring in most times, however he is not naive. In times most serious he knows exactly how to act and in most cases he is the one to give advice due to his in life experiences. His not 100% into gaming which is why he may not be able to know short cuts or easy go to's, however because of this he has grown strong and wiser in the art of battle making him the best choice for a lancer. In most cases in battle he is more of a hybrid tactician than a swift killer, always spotting and hitting the weak points of a character and sometimes this leads to a long a needless battle even in the most rushed states. Currently he doesn't mind living in virtual reality, although he quotes ''The fresh air of the real world is more pure than the fake coding of the breeze.''
Bio: All you need to know is that he currently goes to school and during his spare time he trains at his dojo that his father owns leaving him little time to play online, although he quite enjoys the games equally to his training.
Weaknesses: Close range, Defense, Armor
Strengths: Long range, Speed, Counter, Precision, Accuracy, Foot work, Battlefield exchange, Direction
Ability: Leaf believes in fairness due to this fact he covers one eye with his forehead bandage, When he gets serious about the fight he uses two eyes and covers his mouth with the bandage instead.
Weapon: Gáe Bulg | Gáe Bulg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

259gb40.png

97b21ebf1ca68b49ec2defc956fe0f3a1294555785_full.jpg

[/fieldbox]

File 3- Damian Jordan (DJ)
[fieldbox=DJ, #007fff, solid]
Appearance:
icon-png.95084

Color rgb code: Azure (#007FFF)
Name: Damian "DJ" Jordan
Class: Monk
Personality: He doesn't speak much, but he's constantly thinking. He's also kind of shy, so new faces might not get the most open introduction out of him. But when you get to know him, he brings out his protective side: he protects anyone who he cares about, even at his own cost. He's isn't afraid to hurt someone who hurts his friends, but he doesn't fight much unless that happens. Besides that, he's a gamer at heart. He loves video games and because of that, he's really tactical about situations: what to do, what not to do, when to approach, when to avoid and all that jazz. He's a jack of all trades, so the Monk class suits him best, even if it's not ideal for tanking damage.
Bio: It's that this guy needs to go to school, otherwise you'll would have only heard of him if you encounter him online in one of the games he plays. He pretty much lives in his games, so it's no wonder that if he could, he would do nothing but play video games. He doesn't completely dislike the world, but aspects that keep on haunting him. [/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=DJ, #007fff, solid][/fieldbox]

File 4- Marion Martin (Mern)
[fieldbox=Mern, #008080, solid]
Appearance:
images
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Mern, #008080, solid]
Color rgb code:
Teal
Hex Code: #008080
Decmal Code: rgb(0,128,128)

Accent Color
Red
Hex Code: #FF0000
Decmal Code: rgb(255,0,0)

Name:
Marion "Mern" Martin

Marion is currently Gender Confused and doesn't associate with either gender

Sexuality:
Bisexuality

Class:
Knight, Guardian

Personality:
- Head Strong || Hot Headed || Optimistic || Honest || Lively || Curious || Rapid Minded || Bipolar -

Bio:
Marion was Born

Age One:
Father left her life

Age Two:
Mother -Vanessa Martin- began to date Step Father -Joshua Straughn-

Age Five
Marion met her half siblings
Dorryen
Brianna
and Aaron Sceviour
-----
Eliza was born

Age Seven
Biological Father came into her life

Age 12
Parent's got married

Age 14
Was Chosen to play the Beta version of this "Second Life" Game
[/fieldbox]

File 5- Josephine Phantomhive (Josie)
[fieldbox=Josie, #7d0e7d, solid]
tumblr_nyxvaf7PmA1s490t5o1_500.jpg

7d0e7d
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Josie, #7d0e7d, solid]
» Name «
"The name's Josephine."
Josephine "Josie'' Phantomhive

» Age «
"I turned sixteen four months ago."

» Gender «
"Do I need to show you?"
Female

» Sexuality «
"Completely straight."
Heterosexual

» Class «
"I'm a Conquester Knight."
Dual Swordswomen

» Personality «
"I'd say I have a pretty good personality."
Josephine isn't like others who were raised in royalty, yet she does have some qualities. For starters, Josephine is amazingly graceful and charismatic which is probably why she's always been the leader of groups. Josephine is also an expert at keeping her head during even the worst situations, though she does have her moments that she prefers to spend alone. Along with these things she is considerate, dedicated, and dignified. However, there is a whole different side to our little noble here. Like I said before, she isn't like the others. Josephine has always had a sense of adventure and she is always looking for a new one to take on. With this comes her seemingly never ending courage and recklessness that has kept her alive all those times she snuck out to do the craziest of things. Yes, she has snuck out and disobeyed before. Get over it. Josephine is also quite a challenge. She's very athletic and great at things such as parkour, gymnastics, and sports which is why she's won so many awards. She's also a challenge to get. If you fall for this girl and want to date her, you're going to have to prove to be the one she's looking for. If not, kiss that dream goodbye. Josephine was raised to be cautious around people which has it's side affects of her being rather observant. There is so much more to this Princess but you'll just have to meet her if you want to know more.

» Bio «
"I don't like talking about it."
From the minute she was born, Josephine was destined to take over the company as well as the Phantomhive name. It was a burden she had to carry from the moment she was looked down on by her parents. Josephine was raised as royalty and was taught many things. Parkour, Gymnastics, Fencing, Singing Lessons, Dance, etc. At school she learned the basics as well as horse riding, manners, etiquette, etc. That's how her life was up until she reached the age of ten. Her parents died in a plane crash on their home from Maine, leaving Josephine in the care of her maids. A funeral was held and everyone wept except for little Josephine. Her parents had taught her to never cry in public as well as to never sully the family name. Time went on and Josephine became perfect at what she was taught when she was younger. She got perfect grades and was a perfect noble. After she had mastered those things, she started learning Martial Arts, Piano, Violin, Guitar, and Drums at the mere age of eleven. By the time she was thirteen, Josephine mastered all of those as well. How? You see, everyday after school Josephine went straight home and worked all day on it cause she had no friends and nothing better to do. With nothing else to learn, Josephine would take long walks, read, and study during her time. As the Miss Talented contest came up, Josephine made sure she remembered everything she had been taught then entered. It lasted a week and a half and when it was time to announce the winner, Josephine was called to stage. She had won Miss Talented at the age of thirteen. After her speech, Josephine was being taken home in her limo when her butler stopped. After a minute of yelling at him, Josephine's car door was open. When she looked out, she saw two little kids with a puppy who were no doubt homeless. Josephine took them in as her siblings but allowed them the childhood she could never have. A normal one... with some benefits. Time went on and they were like a happy little family, until the call came. A company wanted Josephine to beta test their new game. Of course, she accepted and was later called out. She hasn't been back since she left.

» Family «
[URL]https://lh3.googleusercontent....h500/tumblr_m8rfapGDLV1qe8u8qo1_500_large.pngLilian[/URL] Phantomhive - Mother - Deceased
[URL]http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/2262/146522-20080908015522_super.jpgGreyson[/URL] Phantomhive - Father - Deceased

[URL]http://i1300.photobucket.com/a...a-8347-4eb7-8f86-91a6f2762b0d_zpsuye2y8om.jpgCasimir[/URL] Phantomhive - Adopted Younger Brother - Alive
[URL]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=20509608Cecilia[/URL] Phantomhive - Adopted Younger Sister - Alive

[URL]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/8c/19/448c19c93ad8f1120386f9eaf777dcc9.jpgAngel[/URL] - Family Dog - Alive

» Other Photos «
[URL]http://data.whicdn.com/images/142088226/large.jpgSummer Time![/URL]
[URL]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d9/f7/f2/d9f7f203419c52cc9fff862ae0e70ebc.jpgSchool Outfit[/URL]

[URL]http://data2.whicdn.com/images/62678404/large.jpgViolin Performance[/URL]
[URL]http://i57.tinypic.com/24ql7qq.jpgSmarty Pants[/URL]

[URL]http://swordgirls.net/bored/sg/src/1401853379071.jpgChess Match[/URL]
[URL]http://swordgirls.net/bored/sg/src/1432052535403.jpgMiss Talented[/URL]

[URL]http://vignette3.wikia.nocooki...ision/latest?cb=20120525064827&path-prefix=ruAttending The Ball[/URL]
[URL]http://data.whicdn.com/images/43152324/large.jpgDevil Girl[/URL]
[/fieldbox]

File 6- Alex Truman

[fieldbox=Alex, red, solid]Name: Alex Truman
Sexuality: Probably heterosexual
Class:
Mage(Elemental)
Best: Fire
Worst: Water(duh)
Appearance:
images

Personality:
Alex is a very serious person, coming off as a rather sullen and quiet individual. He usually doesn’t express much emotion, rather than the occasional glare. He is very intelligent person, and usually spends his time reading and drawing. He is fairly anti-social, and prefers to spend his time alone. Alex isn’t a hardcore gamer like his brother, but he likes to play when he has the opportunity, especially when his brother asks him to.
Bio:
Alex is an incredibly gifted student, and spends much time studying, playing instruments, and drawing. He is spurred on by his parents, who are proud of him, and wish for him to have a bright future. However, while he spends time doing this, he neglects his social life, and as a result only has a few friends, including his older brother. His brother and parents were worried by this, and eventually his brother convinced his parents to let him participate in the MMORPG to make more friends. Although Alex was hesitant at first, he decided that there wasn’t any harm in trying…
Weapons:
Primary
:Staff

images

Secondary: Ruby of Hell’s Flames
Color RBG: Red[/fieldbox]

Please note that it is first-come first-serve, my maximum is six characters!

Feel like I missed anything? Feel free to let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Edward
Umm...I'm not all that familiar with lancers, but they're similar to knights skill-wise right?

@Edward
Umm...I'm not all that familiar with lancers, but they're similar to knights skill-wise right?
Lancers are under the category of ranger due to their massive speed and precision. Some may wear knight like armor but of the light weight kind.

Hmmm....

Sure, go for it! Just make sure to list their weakness please!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
WIP

[fieldbox=StainedWhiteRabbit, #bfffc9, solid]
Appearance:
Hoshi.Shouko.full.1679280.jpg

Color rgb code: Mint #bfffc9

Name: Alice Cross (username StainedWhiteRabbit)

Class: TBD, dependent on team

Personality:
To say it in one sentence, since Alice's entire life has basically been spent playing games, she can be considered a prime example of the three I's.
Innocent.
Irresponsible
Immature.
Alice is one who would rather fight from a distance, rather than face her problems up close. Of course, being the NEET she is, the only 'friends' she really has are people online who just want to use her for her skill, and she doesn't really know of any other type of friend, so there you have it. As for living life as a game...she's already been doing that, so it makes no difference to the girl as for which world she lives in, as long as it isn't boring.

Bio: Ever since she was little, Alice took pleasure in living life as a full-blown NEET, being how her parents don't have the time for their accident child and instead try to make up for it by buying her the equipment and junk food necessary to live life the way she wants to. Of course, they also needed to make sure that she looked healthy and beautiful in the case that some business would like to make an arranged marriage, so they snuck in diet pills and medicine to assure that she wasn't too... unpleasant for the eye.

Gear:
HEAD - Miniature Rabbit Tophat
TORSO - White Corset-Styled Tank-Top
ARMS/HANDS - Fingerless Heart Gloves
LEGS - Black Party Skirt
FEET - White Stockings (act as socks) and Mint Combat Boots
BACKPACK - Pair of Leather Strap-on Leg Holster
ACCESORY -
Mint Cloak (Without Hood)
WEAPON - Dual Pistols

(Need a more physical,relatable example of Alice? Try Shiro from the anime No Game No Life, basically just like her XD)
[/fieldbox]

~Alice's favorite food has got to be either some form of a sweet or junk food, and she definitely does NOT like bitter or sour foods~

• Love
Reactions: Kame
[fieldbox=", orange, solid"][/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=", orange, solid"]
2GgY0V-YOxI.jpg
[BCOLOR=#000000]H[/BCOLOR]a tsurī aka[BCOLOR=#000000] Leaf[/BCOLOR]
葉ツリー
MkdxhagpxC-in7R_8Hh_hPZTdx7tGOwQbL-7MP4osr2X=w162-h216-p-no
Color rgb code: Orange

Class: Lancer/Ranger

Personality: He is nice and caring in most times, however he is not naive. In times most serious he knows exactly how to act and in most cases he is the one to give advice due to his in life experiences. His not 100% into gaming which is why he may not be able to know short cuts or easy go to's, however because of this he has grown strong and wiser in the art of battle making him the best choice for a lancer. In most cases in battle he is more of a hybrid tactician than a swift killer, always spotting and hitting the weak points of a character and sometimes this leads to a long a needless battle even in the most rushed states. Currently he doesn't mind living in virtual reality, although he quotes ''The fresh air of the real world is more pure than the fake coding of the breeze.''

Bio: All you need to know is that he currently goes to school and during his spare time he trains at his dojo that his father owns leaving him little time to play online, although he quite enjoys the games equally to his training.

Weaknesses: Close range, Defense, Armor

Strengths: Long range, Speed, Counter, Precision, Accuracy, Foot work, Battlefield exchange, Direction

Ability: Leaf believes in fairness due to this fact he covers one eye with his forehead bandage, When he gets serious about the fight he uses two eyes and covers his mouth with the bandage instead.

Weapon: Gáe Bulg | Gáe Bulg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
259gb40.png
97b21ebf1ca68b49ec2defc956fe0f3a1294555785_full.jpg

I like pizza
[/fieldbox]

Appearance:

Icon.png

Color rgb code: Azure (#007FFF)

Name: Damian "DJ" Jordan

Class: Monk

Personality: He doesn't speak much, but he's constantly thinking. He's also kind of shy, so new faces might not get the most open introduction out of him. But when you get to know him, he brings out his protective side: he protects anyone who he cares about, even at his own cost. He's isn't afraid to hurt someone who hurts his friends, but he doesn't fight much unless that happens. Besides that, he's a gamer at heart. He loves video games and because of that, he's really tactical about situations: what to do, what not to do, when to approach, when to avoid and all that jazz. He's a jack of all trades, so the Monk class suits him best, even if it's not ideal for tanking damage.

Bio: It's that this guy needs to go to school, otherwise you'll would have only heard of him if you encounter him online in one of the games he plays. He pretty much lives in his games, so it's no wonder that if he could, he would do nothing but play video games. He doesn't completely dislike the world, but aspects that keep on haunting him.

-DJ's favorite food are Hamburgers-

Isn't the healer redundant when you have a mage ?_?

Appearance:

images

Color rgb code:

Teal

Hex Code: #008080
Decmal Code: rgb(0,128,128)

Accent Color

Red

Hex Code: #FF0000

Decmal Code: rgb(255,0,0)

Name:

Marion "Mern" Martin

Fourteen

Marion is currently Gender Confused and doesn't associate with either gender

Sexuality:

Bisexuality

Class:

Knight, Guarden

Personality:

((I will add a paragraph, but for some reason I'm having some difficulty tonight.))

- Head Strong || Hot Headed || Optimistic || Honest || Lively || Curious || Rapid Minded || Bipolar -

Bio:

Marion was Born

Father left her life

Mother -Vanessa Martin- began to date Step Father -Joshua Straughn-

Marion met her half siblings
Dorryen
Brianna
and Aaron Sceviour

Eliza was born

Biological Father came into her life

Parent's got married

Was Chosen to play the Beta version of this "Second Life" Game

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@XxDreamingxX

Yes, please go right on ahead!

(internally worshipping you for not making me become the only female chara here)

I know how it feels to be the only girl. My character sheet shall be up within 10 - 15 minutes at the least.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
tumblr_nyxvaf7PmA1s490t5o1_500.jpg

7d0e7d

» Name «
"The name's Josephine."
Josephine "Josie'' Phantomhive

» Age «
"I turned sixteen four months ago."

» Gender «
"Do I need to show you?"
Female

» Sexuality «
"Completely straight."
Heterosexual

» Class «
"I'm a Conquester Knight."
Dual Swordswomen

» Personality «
"I'd say I have a pretty good personality."
Josephine isn't like others who were raised in royalty, yet she does have some qualities. For starters, Josephine is amazingly graceful and charismatic which is probably why she's always been the leader of groups. Josephine is also an expert at keeping her head during even the worst situations, though she does have her moments that she prefers to spend alone. Along with these things she is considerate, dedicated, and dignified. However, there is a whole different side to our little noble here. Like I said before, she isn't like the others. Josephine has always had a sense of adventure and she is always looking for a new one to take on. With this comes her seemingly never ending courage and recklessness that has kept her alive all those times she snuck out to do the craziest of things. Yes, she has snuck out and disobeyed before. Get over it. Josephine is also quite a challenge. She's very athletic and great at things such as parkour, gymnastics, and sports which is why she's won so many awards. She's also a challenge to get. If you fall for this girl and want to date her, you're going to have to prove to be the one she's looking for. If not, kiss that dream goodbye. Josephine was raised to be cautious around people which has it's side affects of her being rather observant. There is so much more to this Princess but you'll just have to meet her if you want to know more.

» Bio «
"I don't like talking about it."
From the minute she was born, Josephine was destined to take over the company as well as the Phantomhive name. It was a burden she had to carry from the moment she was looked down on by her parents. Josephine was raised as royalty and was taught many things. Parkour, Gymnastics, Fencing, Singing Lessons, Dance, etc. At school she learned the basics as well as horse riding, manners, etiquette, etc. That's how her life was up until she reached the age of ten. Her parents died in a plane crash on their home from Maine, leaving Josephine in the care of her maids. A funeral was held and everyone wept except for little Josephine. Her parents had taught her to never cry in public as well as to never sully the family name. Time went on and Josephine became perfect at what she was taught when she was younger. She got perfect grades and was a perfect noble. After she had mastered those things, she started learning Martial Arts, Piano, Violin, Guitar, and Drums at the mere age of eleven. By the time she was thirteen, Josephine mastered all of those as well. How? You see, everyday after school Josephine went straight home and worked all day on it cause she had no friends and nothing better to do. With nothing else to learn, Josephine would take long walks, read, and study during her time. As the Miss Talented contest came up, Josephine made sure she remembered everything she had been taught then entered. It lasted a week and a half and when it was time to announce the winner, Josephine was called to stage. She had won Miss Talented at the age of thirteen. After her speech, Josephine was being taken home in her limo when her butler stopped. After a minute of yelling at him, Josephine's car door was open. When she looked out, she saw two little kids with a puppy who were no doubt homeless. Josephine took them in as her siblings but allowed them the childhood she could never have. A normal one... with some benefits. Time went on and they were like a happy little family, until the call came. A company wanted Josephine to beta test their new game. Of course, she accepted and was later called out. She hasn't been back since she left.

» Family «
Lilian Phantomhive - Mother - Deceased
Greyson Phantomhive - Father - Deceased
Casimir Phantomhive - Adopted Younger Brother - Alive
Cecilia Phantomhive - Adopted Younger Sister - Alive
Angel - Family Dog - Alive

» Other Photos «
Summer Time!
School Outfit
Violin Performance
Smarty Pants
Chess Match